Serbia is a ''shithole'' because it's Orthodox Christian country

They hate pure religious countries
Russia,Ukraine ,Romania,Greece ,Serbia,Belarus,Bulgaria
You're almost never going to hear good things about these countries from media as long as they stay as religious as they are.
You will hear good things about our western brotherly Catholics, not because they are better people but because they're more and more walking off the path of light, and you will always here that they have to try harder, have to do more to accept new things and abolish old norms.
Why is feminism, muslims, niggers, etc. pushed into brotherly countries
Enemy is not just a white race , it is their connection to that what is holy. One such thing cease to exist, so will so called white race which always relied upon holy connections, be that Svarog, Thor, Saturn, Jesus or Angels.
Living in a simulation or not it is all about your soul, you were warned so many times, and by alleged happenings and lies you live in you forget it has always been about your soul.
accept Jesus and let him live in your heart and he will always lead you right way.

Attached: 5055.jpg (951x1190, 399K)

Other urls found in this thread:

documents.worldbank.org/curated/en/303241522775925061/pdf/WPS8399.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

catholics are scum too. your ancestors were forced into christianity and youre a low IQ piece of dog shit who deserves to be killed just like they were by christians.

im a native serbian.

((()))
Wow Jews also believe the same thing. What a coincidence OP

>documents.worldbank.org/curated/en/303241522775925061/pdf/WPS8399.pdf

(You) and (You)r ancestors were forced into judaism as well, by getting half their dicks cut off and sucked by an old man shortly after birth

tfw you cant even tell your religions art is influenced by drug users and then that same religion condemns drug use. no cognitive dissonance there.

im not a jew, im a pantheist.

Cane here for this only...Literally

>SERBIA STRONG!

youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI

Attached: 171129-slobodan-praljak-mc-1152_5c8db959eec444f9b61cbc93b7f52aad.fit-760w.jpg (760x576, 44K)

and my dick is in tact, because my parents werent complete retards.

better to be a White "shithole" than a brown shithole.
Amen

god be with you

>live in peace with croatian and muslim neighbors for 45 years
>oh look there comes some cia paid clerofascist milošević pop priest who tells me something about some medieval battle on kosovo
>better start killing each other because of degenerate serbian royal family in london who doesn't give a fuck about serbia and snorts coke off black hookers on yacht in monaco

Serbs never fail to amuse me.

delet, this is sad

Attached: maxresdefault1.jpg (1140x695, 127K)

Why do you even care what fucking western cucks think. They are too far gone, they are cheering for their own demise.

What about Eastern Euros like me?
While we may look based and redpilled from the outside, the disease of Westernization is dissolving us from within. We are not too far gone like the West but we are certainly not safe.

>t. Poleanon

Attached: image0.jpg (2448x3264, 1.85M)

btw, I know the cross is not Orthodox. I got it from an old Syriac Christian church when I was on holiday to Lebanon a long time ago

It's all the same for all of our communities and countries, you're going to see and you can see what happen inn US is happening here now but at very accelerated rate

These countries are shit because all their peoplr run to the west to suck off our welfare. Hey clamored to the west to avoid russian domination. But when they had to share the cost of refugees and other responsibilities they didnt hold up their end of the responsibility. Eastern europeans are a bunch of ingrates. The west should have just left them to be enslaved by the ottomans and the russians

>American
>Verses his opinion on anything but USA

Ok, retard. Enjoy your fried butter

Attached: image_search_1553272143577.jpg (180x241, 10K)

this cant be real what the fuck

Implying Serbs are Orthodox Christians, lel. We are only Christians because our identity is tied to the Orthodox Christianity. 90% of Serbs don't go regularly to Church at all, even if they do it's usually on Easter or Christmas. For Serbs Orthodoxy is their race. So don't preach about holiness because you're doing it out of your ego and you're full of shit.

Poles are still pretty religious. The younger generations less so but still there.
There are traffic jams on Sundays and new Churches have to be built every couple of years because all the other ones are filled up.

There is only one Cerkiew in my town and that has about 50-60 regular attendants

>These countries are shit because all their peoplr run to the west to suck off our welfare. Hey clamored to the west to avoid russian domination. But when they had to share the cost of refugees and other responsibilities they didnt hold up their end of the responsibility. Eastern europeans are a bunch of ingrates. The west should have just left them to be enslaved by the ottomans and the russians

Who the fuck are you talking about?

Gypsy horse thief. You fuckers better get your shit together. If we cant kick you out of NATO we will just dissolve it and leave you to the mercy of the eastern hordes. You should be ok with it anyway. Plenty of romanian girls in middle eastern and russian brothels as is

This shithold former yugo and former warsaw pact countries.

just a tip, do not bother with sperglords
they are pulling facts at best out of wikipedia and know little to nothing about church

Poland yes, but I'm talking about Serbia. Nobody takes religion seriously in Serbia unless somebody has to be baptized(initiation ritual into the Serb identity) or has a burial service. Two most important rituals for Serbs everything else doesn't matter, since it's of personal matter and it's not needed in order to be a part of the group.

I'm a theologian.

We are amongst the only countries in NATO who have already raised their military spendings to 2%.

Besides, if you're gonna play into the gypsy whore stereotype, at least get your facts right, retard: the Romanian girls who work in prostitution go in the West and Greece, not in Middle East or Russia.

Like I said, stick to eating fried butter and thinking Russia and Putin are based - the American mind is too infantile to comprehend anything further than that, anyway.

Attached: image_search_1539949516332.jpg (506x768, 100K)

You're faggot
Talking as if you know facts about polish religion and practices in groups and serb ones, just go and shill on some other place

Peци ми oпeт, мoлим тe, кoликo caм yпyћeн y peлигијy кoд Cpбa.

Attached: 123131231414 – kopija.jpg (960x720, 152K)

>Being a student makes things you write instantly true

stop degrading yourself degenerate

Attached: IQ by country.jpg (668x604, 81K)