So if the Russians didn't hack Hillary and the DNC, who did?

So if the Russians didn't hack Hillary and the DNC, who did?

Attached: download.jpg (283x178, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/j8y20
archive.is/xoRpp
archive.is/SfFlx
archive.is/rkgwO
youtube.com/watch?v=Kp7FkLBRpKg
vaed.uscourts.gov/schedule/index.html
youtu.be/iV9vyacIeEY
youtube.com/watch?v=FAiPzlGLnIs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I did. Seth Rich is my cover up.

Jews

Probably the Chinese.

Nobody "hacked", it was all just leaks

Me

Pewdiepie.

Amongst others. It's a server without a firewall. I bet every secret agent is now on the Poo-in-loo spam call list.

>Probably the Chinese.
This.

Probably a bernie bro who went to work for HRC after he dropped honestly.

we're about to find out

Attached: 1553344921476.jpg (1080x1660, 284K)

Which one
Clinton Server
DCCC
DNC 2015
DNC 2016
Podesta

????

Got a link to this thread?

Seth Rich
archive.is/j8y20 - investmentsmag
archive.is/xoRpp - daily mail
archive.is/SfFlx - lawflog
archive.is/rkgwO - lawflog 2018

Phishing links

I unironically want it to be us so I could say "hey guys guess what? USA is our little bitch now". But the thing is, USA just doesn't want to be our bitch, even after the elections.

So I guess it wasn't us after all.

Attached: 1547430923525.png (500x500, 66K)

Attached: HisNameWasSethRicch.png (805x555, 60K)

The hacker known as Jow Forums

There has never been any real proof or confirmation that it was a hack and not a leak.

I give a 90-95% chance it was Seth Rich who leaked it. When you know the relevant information, you have to be a retard to not see that.

Hillary and the DNC hacked hillary and the dnc, dipshit

>investigation finishes
>mystery plane from london to the US
so they snagged Assange, right?

Did the document actually say the Russians didn't hack?

I think it just disproved collusion between Trump and the Russians. They could've just hacked us because they wanted to screw with our voting process, and to put someone in power who was agreeable with Putin.

Bill did

??

Attached: jnge.jpg (938x625, 64K)

Thanks.

No document is released. We've heard no verified, confirmed word on whether it was actually the Russians or not. OP's question was, SO if it were not the Russians who would it be

Thus far there's been no evidence presented that it was actually a hack. The most logical theory is that it was a leak, especially considering how large the data was/how long it would have taken to transfer over seas. A local drive was probably used to copy the information, and that was given to Wikileaks.

The leaks themselves referred to making examples of leakers, and after the leaks a young DNC staffer named Seth Rich (OP's pic) died in a "robbery" in which he was shot in the back and no valuables were stolen. Investigation was quickly closed and sealed into the "mugging gone wrong".

We'll see when they open tomorrow

vaed.uscourts.gov/schedule/index.html

Attached: 1984.jpg (270x194, 14K)

The British have video evidence Russians hacked the dnc.

Provided by Christopher Steele?

I recall that it was also leaked (separately) that some US Intel programs had gotten out to foreign black markets - which allowed a hacker to cloak where they are hacking from, and even make it appear they are coming from somewhere else

I need to dig to find that again, though.

>Christopher Steele
... or Sergei Skripal

Attached: Manafort_Truesdale-Detention-Center_Alexandria_1.jpg (594x360, 35K)

I’m mistaken. The Dutch have the video evidence. They claim they hacked surveillance cameras at a top secret Russia intelligence facility. Tbh I’m unsure how credible it is.

17 us intelligence agencies concluded that it was the Russians.

youtu.be/iV9vyacIeEY

>17 us intelligence agencies
The US Coast Guard is not an intel agency, faggot.

This statement was actually debunked as a gross misrepresentation of the reality. Almost all of that those 17 are subsidiaries of larger agencies which are headed up by political actors. I fully recall this line being trotted out every damn day. Yet when individuals who claimed to have the relevant information were pushed, they couldn't speak with decisiveness. For example Adam Schiff was on Tucker Carlson's show and totally dodged Tucker when he was asked if he could say for sure it was Russia

youtube.com/watch?v=FAiPzlGLnIs

us intelligence agencies
Did the 17 ever say something about who the Russians had helped, DJT or HRC?

It wasn't a hack, it was a leak. Probably by seth rich, who was clearly the victim of a hit.

Nobody. Seth Rich had access and they traced the leak to him and had him killed.

Now a question for you. Julian Assange not only denied Russia was a source for the leaks, but why would Assange offer a reward for the apprehension of Rich's killers?

I am Spartacus

I am Seth Rich

I am Julian Assange

I am Edward Snowden

Attached: HillaryKnows.png (1000x1000, 1.34M)

I am Chris Cornell

I am Bradley Noel

I am Kurt Cobain

You're a faggot.

>when the schizophrenia hits again

Attached: 10qyd8.jpg (592x790, 38K)

The Chinese were Pro-Clinton since the 90s. They've been funneling them money for decades.

I think I know that guy from /x/. Shame how people don't leave their LARP personas there where they belong.

I am Dennis Carver

I am Danny Contreras

I am Chad Nishimura

I am Kymberley Suchomel

I am John Beilman

>So if the Russians didn't hack Hillary and the DNC, who did?

Internal leak by Seth Rich.

Guccifer 2.0 was a fucking botched joint Crowdstrike/FBI/CIA cover up psyop to attribute the leak to a Russian hack.

The amount of crimes commited by the past administration was so fucking high, including ridiculous fisa abuse schemes, that they decided to roll the dices on this Russian bs story for as long as they could stretch it to avoid shifting the focus on themselves.

Yes, literally everything I said, the story is that fucking simple.

The puppet show goes into overdrive.

Attached: Canaanitecunt.png (1863x1725, 99K)

I am Stephen Paddock

Are you yellow fever Bulgaria bro?

Puccifer did it the dashing madman

I am Nancy Lanza

I am Adam Lanza

His name was Seth Rich...

We've been saying it for two years... no one pays attention. Everyone wants to hear it from "muh (((TV)))"

Attached: 1551484693035.jpg (689x768, 63K)

I am Omar Mateen

His name was...

Attached: sethrich.jpg (640x960, 106K)

It was probably the "suspected leaker" who John Podesta mentioned in his leaked emails of which Skippy was "all for making an example of" for his or her treachery to the DNC.

Attached: 834029567384984834.jpg (604x2096, 340K)

THIS. THIS. THIS.

>Crowdstrike took images from the server and gave to the FBI
Can someone explain to me?
>A homeowner reports a dead body in their home
>Police show up to investigate the dead body
>the homeowner says wait outside
>homeowner hires private investigator
>private investigator takes pics of the dead body and shows/tells the police that it had to be a Russian
>police write up report saying a Russian killed someone
How’s my aim?

This. They used Assange and Rich as cover. Palmieri, Assang and Mook know all the details

Why indeed///

Don Trump suggested it could be a '400 pound hacker sitting on his bed'.

The FBI blames Russian hack groups who they believe to be in the employ of the Russian government.

Vlad Putin says it could have been patriotic Russians, but was not an official Russian operation.

Kim Dotcom says it was Seth Rich, working under Kim's direction.

Seth Rich is, conveniently, a little too dead to comment on the matter.

I posit that the only one lying is Kim.

Don told the truth as he believed it: his campaign, with his knowledge and direction, hired a fat guy who said he was a hacker to break into the DNC for them.

Kim's not really a hacker, but Mega gave him plenty of contact with petty cybercriminals who will do anything for money. He hired a company to break into the DNC for him.

The company he hired was based in Russia. Like many shady companies, and some of the jobs it takes on are for the government. The FBI saw tools, IPs, and people it recognized from real Russian government operations, and concluded Russia itself was doing it.

The company, being based in Russia, is run by patriotic Russians. Russian intelligence is likely to have investigated anything that sensitive and concluded that 'yeah, these guys are a little based'.

no one hacked shit shill faggot

DNC was backed up on Kimdotcom servers. Kimdotcom unencrypts shit through backdoor and saves. Done.

Pee-user +

WHY IS NZ SO IMPORTANT?

PEE+

how the public doesn't understand this continues to disappoint me. the propaganda machine works.

All the JIDF bot spam here is REALLY telling. Really makes me think.

If Don/his campaign had hired/directed a hacker to conduct the DNC hacks, up to 20 or more people would have been indicted by Mueller. The report has finished and there are zero indictments. Which means your theory, in that part at least, is false.

Seth rich thumbdrive, sent to kim.com, sent to Wikikeaks, tho trump was selected not elected. Makes me wonder who really killed seth...