CNN: Barr just showed up, Rosenstein motorcade arrived at DOJ

Sunday morning, Barr and Rosenstein arrived at the Justice Department early.

Are they going over the Mueller report ??

or are they instead getting ready for a Monday press conference, where more Special Prosecutors will be appointed to investigate FBI actions, Hillary's investigation, and FISA abuse ??

is this why Trump is being so silent on Twitter ?

Attached: Steve Brusk on Twitter Attorney General William Barr has arrived at the Justice Department (1).png (862x411, 88K)

Why the fuck is Rosenstein even still around? He should have quit already.

4D Zionist chess

>getting ready for a Monday press conference, where more Special Prosecutors will be appointed to investigate FBI actions, Hillary's investigation, and FISA abuse ??
Please, oh please be this.

>Rosenstein has a motorcade
remember to pay your taxes, goyims

He tried to quit but Barr wouldn't let him. As an employee of the DOJ, Rosenjew is compelled to answer questions, without being able to claim fifth amendment protections. They are forcing him to answer questions about all the abuse.

Pro-tip: it's not this

>it's 4 jew chess, goyims
it's all so tiresome

Attached: Steve Brusk on Twitter Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein is now at the Justice Department at we (584x117, 21K)

>MFW the salt mine opens tomorrow.

Attached: Trump 1.gif (294x350, 1.38M)

Yang gang 2020 amirite?

Rosenstein is a Jew.
Barr is a Jew.

imagine being in charge of counterintel and you can’t even get around town without every faggot reporter knowing it kek

The Mueller report will be released with redactions and the MSM will focus on needing the see the unredeacted report as the new conspiracy theory to cover up “Russian Collusion” so predictable

Just speculating here. Of late, we see that Allison Mack is singing to the FBI about human trafficking. Jeffrey Epstein's plea/sentence is being challenged, which led to Rachel Chandler's doorstep. Now Mueller's report is out with no new indictments. But I think something is tied to all of these events that no one is discussing. Anthony Weiner was just released to a half way house. Ever wonder why the data on his laptop was not released? The Chief of Police at NYPD said he would release the data if the FBI did not. It never happened. Just speculating here. For that data to be used in court it would have to be established as "authenticated" evidence, ie that the documents are real and show the truth of their contents. With electronic documents or videos, the "chain of custody would have to be established-showing each and every person who had custody of them did not alter or change them in any way. Sure, NYPD can show they did not alter the data once it got to them, but there is only one person who can say how the data got there: Anthony Weiner. If FBI/NYPD wanted to go after the bigger fish-it would take Weiner's testimony about where the "life insurance" files came from, from whom, and how he got them. He is out of jail now and can testify.

They're going to recommend opening up a new investigation.

Q predicted this

Of course they are. Three and a half years and fucking nothing? They’re out to ruin themselves

I thought he was fired.

Cue the spin doctors.

Media is already flapping about full disclosure. Every news article drips with disappointment and loaded language. Libs are pathetic.

From the constant calls for resistance protests in the streets from the base to endless impeachment attempts in the house this has all been done before, accept this time it's turned up to 11 with all the investigations. This is the exact same strategy the dems used against Reagan in his first term.

No bullshit, but how long do you think Weiner is going to live at this point? They will brazenly suicide him as yet another message to people who may have an inkling to testify.

I think Barr asked him to stay on to give a full accounting of the situation

he is a little c u c k b o y

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED

Attached: Man_yelling.jpg (350x268, 9K)

He also wanted him around as the representative of the DoJ when dealing with the legislative branch. When it comes to questioning about the investigation at a procedural level they'll disregard or doubt anything Barr says and point to how Rosenstein was the person that oversaw 98% of it. Barr wants him there to answer those questions and take that beating.

I love this timeline

>He tried to quit but Barr wouldn't let him

That's not how this shit works retard, even for political positions such as this.

>BREAKING NEWS, A GUY SHOWED UP TO WORK

the absolute state of Democrat niggers

Once you leave you lose control of your legacy

It’ll never be this

on a Sunday?

you are literally a retard

Satuday is the jew sabbath you ignorant cunt

>does not recommend any future indictments

It's nothing.

Attached: 1501206867501.gif (250x163, 3.03M)

Nice wasted digits tranny, now go dilate.

Saturday, Donny, is Shabbas.

I am so glad I gave 21.5 years of my life to the Army so a little rat fuck like Rosenstein can have a motorcade while he hollows out the last remaining vestiges of liberty. We live in an illusory state, held together by mass delusion thinking we are free.

Either Barr is forcing him to stay on because so he can force him to testify (he's not and he can't), or Rosenstein is staying on voluntarily to control his legacy. It can't be both.

Bibi just arrived in DC too.

Barr is working him like a Columbo villain.

The eternal Jew is never fired.

>you can't testify when you're in jail
ask me how i know you're retarded

Faggot uses heavenly digits. Take the cock out of your mouth and try to keep up.

10 a.m. press conference tomorrow, hosted by Barr ??

What do you really think Mueller investigated? This is all done and wrapped up already, waiting for delivery.

Friendly reminder that Trump met Mueller a day before he was picked to lead the "russian collusion investigation".

This. Neither of them can be trusted. They're both loyal to Israel.

He said weeks ago he was stepping down in April.

Good thing Barr and Rosenstein both work for Israel.

Can't forget Supreme Goy Trump.

Every silver, gold, Cohen, Stein, Berg et al ought to be forcibly removed back to Israel. It’s just exhausting.

Guess that explains all the MIGA spam recently

my body is ready desu

>halfways house
You mean fortified armed home?

2 parkland Suicide
S this weekend

Attached: 4BAB89D7-CAE2-4478-90B3-03F69BE0529E.jpg (640x366, 65K)

The fucking salt is going to be delicious. I can't wait to drink the sweet sweet tears of all the libtards crying. You know they are going to double down, again, and claim that Mueller is actually a Russian agent. Lol.

units in position

Attached: 1553303960038.jpg (1006x548, 89K)

Attached: 1553364347957.png (750x1334, 143K)

Fucking Russians!!

>mfw the real russian powerplay was to make the left consider russia this unstoppable force of subterfuge and manipulation and make them lose faith in every institution while actually doing nothing to justify those fears

>kompromat on Mueller
fucking kek

Attached: pee-liever.jpg (680x326, 71K)

What I love with these kind of narrative is the inherent contradiction they implies, Iike if Russia was genuinely that influential on the process from start to finish, going as far as to make this whole threatre to convince peoples that they werent here...

Why bother? Why wouldn't they have bothered to check their shit and insure it couldn't be used against them on a moment notice? I hardly believe anybody who'd go to such length would disregard such a blatant possibility. I mean the whole point of corruption and the secrecy inherent to it is so peoples don't know about it because they'll immediately lynch ya for it, else they wouldn't hide it from sight. Now what would the Russian even gain from pushing their luck times and times again, when they have the entire world eyes on them? Doesn't make any sense imo

Not that I ever believed the Evil Russian narrative that is straight out of the cold war mentality (wouldn't even be surprised it was formulated by literally the same peoples that were behind the propaganda during the cold war, alphabets agencies tend to be turncoats haven)

>2 parkland (((suicides))) this weekend
FTFY

Attached: suicided.jpg (1200x1200, 260K)

>ctrl+f
>assange
>0 results
This place is officially a LARP.

It was israel ya fuckin tard

>It's true. We have evidence of Trump sucking jewish cock and evading taxes. Much evil and murder!
Omg, I can't vote for orange cheeto! Not like this.

Attached: 4860.jpg (300x180, 10K)

>Not that I ever believed the Evil Russian narrative that is straight out of the cold war mentality

They're appealing to boomers, who are old. Old people vote. By scaring them into think those gosh darn reds are back to steal America!, they hope to influence them.

If the Mueller report triggered libshit depression the Huber report will trigger libshit mass suicide.

There are only so many embarrassing resignations a bureau can entertain before completely falling apart.

Attached: BigBrother.jpg (547x670, 315K)

Barr’s mom is a catholic... his dad WAS a jew but converted to Catholicism and raised his son as a Catholic

Attached: 841D1EBA-2689-48D5-907E-D55FED0ADCD3.jpg (1125x2005, 843K)

demorats are untouchable....don't be silly

>Epstein Barr
>Roseanne Barr
>Catholic

Sure goyim.

Michael Horowitz is jewish also, obviously, but they're both going to rip Obama an even bigger asshole than Reggie Love did.

>never trusting cuckfeed again

Attached: 1512594133238.jpg (600x588, 57K)

>what 80 IQ people think

Attached: kaajykarytrjyjtry.png (640x629, 734K)

damn, dude..! my sides!

>the Jews will arrest the Jews
>any day now
>6 gorillion sealed indictments

BREAKING NEWS

A source has confirmed to CNN that the Mueller report is written in courier new 12 point font. It is double-spaced, printed two-sided and GBC bound. The source could not confirm if there were headers or footers, but if so, they most likely contained page x of y information. The really interesting thing here, Wolf, is the use of courier new font. This could mean trouble for Trump and his kids.

>remember to pay your taxes, gentile peoples

Why the hell do any of these faggots have a personal motorcade?

i'm sure that's what Q meant...

Attached: 1444245647202.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Kek