/rsa/ What's Happening in South Africa

What's Happening in South Africa?

ESKOM- Once such a massive nuclear-powered state-managed power monopoly that South Africa could sell power to nations as far away as Cameroon, ESKOM has been so badly mismanaged by the ANC that no new power stations have been built since 1994. The remainder have not been properly upkept, all the money keeps disappearing and no one knows where it all goes. Even worse is that they keep firing white engineers to hire blacks who have college degrees only because they screeched they should be given one, but never actually passed their highschool or college exams. Then they hire the whites back as "advisors" at twice the pay to do the job for the black.

news24.com/Columnists/GuestColumn/five-solutions-to-keepthelightson-20190321

>opinions as to how to unfuck things, opinions that are not all that helpful

fin24.com/Opinion/south-africa-must-end-its-coal-habit-but-its-at-odds-about-when-and-how-20190301

>some retarded leftist thinks that right now is a good time to complain about coal and sheeit when the entire power grid is collapsing

Attached: 1525939882761.jpg (700x525, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

citizen.co.za/news/news-africa/2105579/allegedly-suicidal-pilot-crashes-into-botswana-clubhouse-in-attempt-to-kill-wife-and-friends/
namibian.com.na/76879/read/Americans-murder-trial-to-continue-in-April
newsday.co.zw/2019/03/japan-gives-us782k-grants-to-local-ngos/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broad-Based_Black_Economic_Empowerment
allafrica.com/view/group/main/main/id/00066264.html
news24.com/Columnists/GuestColumn/black-people-will-vote-for-the-anc-white-people-will-vote-for-ramaphosa-20190321
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/white-peoples-dogs-eat-better-than-you-malema-20190323
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/youngest-anc-gauteng-nominee-pushing-hard-for-the-old-guard-to-retire-future-of-sa-must-be-dictated-by-the-youth-20190324
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/the-ancs-promise-to-sa-its-the-end-of-the-road-for-corrupt-officials-20190324
news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/anc-not-serious-about-tackling-corruption-head-on-da-in-reaction-to-anc-manifesto-to-launch-20190113
ipsos.com/en-za/ipsos-poll-voter-turnout-will-be-critical
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hopefully a BBQ made of dead whites.

Botswana

citizen.co.za/news/news-africa/2105579/allegedly-suicidal-pilot-crashes-into-botswana-clubhouse-in-attempt-to-kill-wife-and-friends/

>absolute madman decides he's tired of life and wants to take his family with him- was cucking involved? Maybe!

Namibia

namibian.com.na/76879/read/Americans-murder-trial-to-continue-in-April

>Two black Americans traveled thousands of miles to Africa to commit a murder, still protest they dindu nuffin

Zimbabwe

newsday.co.zw/2019/03/japan-gives-us782k-grants-to-local-ngos/

>Japanese gives money to local Zimbabweans, is the Samurai aiming to slay the Dragon and prevent a Chinese takeover?

Attached: 1534992475201.png (1065x945, 437K)

>accelerate it

Attached: accelerationism1.jpg (1672x818, 929K)

Eskom is what happens when "diversity" (i.e. less whites) is more highly regarded than competence, because that is a national policy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broad-Based_Black_Economic_Empowerment

Attached: 22.png (747x281, 22K)

Angola

allafrica.com/view/group/main/main/id/00066264.html

>Angola drops ban on gay stuff, it's all faggotry from here!

Zombies have won.

they are billions

ELECTION 2019

WEDNESDAY MAY 9

-ANC
-DA
-IFP
-EFF

All parties are run by niggers, so it doesn't matter too much who you vote for. The ANC would probably stuff the ballots anyway.

news24.com/Columnists/GuestColumn/black-people-will-vote-for-the-anc-white-people-will-vote-for-ramaphosa-20190321

>Wypipo gonna vote for the president, but dey rayciss and sheeit!

Even when all the candidates are nogs, even if whites vote for the "right" candidate, nigs will still cry racism

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/white-peoples-dogs-eat-better-than-you-malema-20190323

>Malema telling the blacks that it's time to eat white people's dogs and take their places

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/youngest-anc-gauteng-nominee-pushing-hard-for-the-old-guard-to-retire-future-of-sa-must-be-dictated-by-the-youth-20190324

>ANC youths in revolt against the ANC, is there a new Malema in the works?

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/the-ancs-promise-to-sa-its-the-end-of-the-road-for-corrupt-officials-20190324

>ANC says they will stop being corrupt, sources say you should be skeptical

news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/anc-not-serious-about-tackling-corruption-head-on-da-in-reaction-to-anc-manifesto-to-launch-20190113

>DA is very skeptical, claims the ANC will continue being corrupt

>make thread to talk about south african politics
>even shills don't come here to shitpost

I will keep trying

Do we have any polling data at all

ANC leading, DA will likely get about the same/a little less. EFF growing as ANC losing some support.

What should really be looked at is the growth in "others", double what it was last election

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-24 2019 South African general election - Wikipedia.png (797x258, 25K)

Even if the "others" are radical niggers like BLF, no habbening is in the cards until a coalition can be formed between them, the EFF, and maybe a sizable chunk of defectors from the ANC. Looks like a big nothing burger, hopefully it all collapses before then.

The possibility of ESKOM collapsing still exists

Fingers crossed

>have saffer friend with US and SA citizenship
>asks me to take him out to the range more often to shoot my guns (my AR in particular)
>never says much when I ask him about South Africa nowadays
>always eager to go out to the range
>tells me he’s saving up to get himself an AR and all that cool gear I have too

I’m worried about him guys, if he decides to go back to SA when shit really hits the fan im going with him, he’s a great shot but he doesn’t know much about operating. I picked up a lot when I was innamuhreens and he’s always trying to pick my brain, maybe I’ll take him out to the woods and show him some patrolling and setting up defenses and how to move with an AR

Attached: 1EB670F9-A2D2-4684-AED6-7846D8D5044A.jpg (1280x853, 659K)

ipsos.com/en-za/ipsos-poll-voter-turnout-will-be-critical

Increased turnout could possibly push FF+ to 2%. It's possible that the FF+ is taking votes from the DA as whites begin to take all this more seriously. 20 million don't bother to vote. When considering children can't vote, possibly up to 1/3 of whites would theoretically be supportive of the FF+ message of separatism for whites.

The problem now deriving from the lack of unified leadership and the fact most white organizations also work to appeal to Coloureds and blacks, making any kind of overall unified movement for whites difficult.

Attached: willie afriforum.jpg (323x211, 16K)

he'll probably like that.

Just remembered the problem is that Saffers have the rolling blackouts, so many don't browse here anymore because no internet or power.

there was once a SA discord server; but i left it. are there still around?

bump.

^this

> Then they hire the whites back as "advisors" at twice the pay to do the job for the black.
Based