Political and Board subterfuge

user,
I need to bring to your attention the current raid happening on this board regarding an incident that needs not be mentioned.
Pro violence shills and bots are currently attempting political subterfuge and poisoning of this board to get it shut down.

Pic related is a bot melting down in a thread.
Even though I never mentioned anything about fakery this bot spewed out the regular tactic of insulting and sliding.

A based Aussie poster brought this to my attention. The main players (shills) include:
A Czech, a swede, a russian, a brit, a german (pic) amongst many others. If you look in the catalog you will see them appear in most if not all related threads.

Be vigilant, they work in teams and shit up threads with calls to violence and love for the maniac.
Ironic shitposts with your geo flag will be used by the MSM to further demonize your countries, this will lead to legislation which will erode your freedoms and rights

Attached: bot1.png (1006x563, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates
m.youtube.com/watch?v=m3_QbIAtrnI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

same thread....bot goes on melt down, posting same shit 11 or so times.

Attached: bot2.png (941x554, 146K)

been a lot of fuckery lately, bots, tripfags and schizoposters all around

bumpidoodle

>Schizo posters
The bots are , praise the killer and insult/humiliate anybody who even remotely sees something fishy with the great happening.
The use of schizo is one of their tactics.

This shit is looking more and more like a false flag.

wasn't really talking about the tarrant stuff, been a lot of trips going from thread too thread and just spamming random unintelligible stuff

As I noted before, see the threads. The same geo flags humiliate anybody who brings up questions regarding the event.

Why post a geo flag?
This will be used against the populace of the countries in question.

Slovenia, Sweden, Czech republic, Russia, UK..these are but a few yet the same guys are posting in the thread.
The aussie poster noted that they "speech" patterns are identical.
I invite you guys to investigate

Ah...yes, this is true.
Since the happening however, it has gone to an unprecedented level not seen before.
Note that the threads are often killed quickly. I believe Jow Forums is aware of said raid.

According to the Aussie there are three groups spamming the board at the moment.
1)rettardit
2)daily stormer
3)JIDF

also supposedly the discord trannies although i feel that's a minor group in this

>discord trannies
They surely are a very small group, I don't see a bunch of mentally ill trannies getting organized as they can't even reason regarding their own gender LOL
but yes, there surely are wackos aplenty on this site at the moment.

Bump

Attached: 1553164768710.gif (593x682, 412K)

here is another example...the "shill" in this post is clearly unaware of memes, suggesting they don't hire the smartest or best prepared goons.

Attached: newfagshills.png (752x164, 30K)

Don't know if this is related to the raid attack on this site since the happening...still bizarre...thai flag poster is seen by the system as Costa Rican.

Attached: costawtf.png (530x122, 32K)

>muh shills
>muh bots

jesus christ, i thought leftists were bad when they cried about russian bots. But this right here is a new kind of retardation...

I just pulled this from the archive at random.
Like all other threads of its nature...few posts but Slovenian and Swede show up.

you glow

Here is another
The "Czech" at it

This guy is everywhere

At this point it is a pattern that cannot be unseen

Czech, Swede, German again

Watch what will happen in this thread:
Insults...the flags...

Attached: manifesto.jpg (1536x3572, 1.48M)

Attached: 1543986054971.png (1280x484, 569K)

>Pro violence shills and bots are currently attempting political subterfuge and poisoning of this board to get it shut down.
Literally kill all kikes

Attached: 1535473223773.jpg (4500x4602, 3.88M)

>baby's first false flag
LOL

Send your "evidences" to NZ police cocksucker! NO ONE WILL BELIEVE YOU CRAZY FAGGOT! LOL

Attached: tenor (2).gif (360x300, 2.44M)

>gradually I began to hate them

so right, but where is the quote from?

Attached: unabomber39564.png (1200x1620, 152K)

>the christchurch shooting was a false flag
I'm sure you're desperate to believe that, because you kikes are next on the chopping block

Attached: 1544332280139.jpg (1651x4679, 2.43M)

Attached: 1544467250101.png (850x446, 377K)

MOLON LABE
@dannyocoulson
alignable.com/aledo-tx/coulson-and-associates

Send your "evidences" to NZ police cocksucker! NO ONE WILL BELIEVE YOU CRAZY FAGGOT! LOL

Attached: 2uw7ej.jpg (646x499, 49K)

Send your "evidences" to NZ police cocksucker! NO ONE WILL BELIEVE YOU CRAZY FAGGOT! LOL.

Attached: 1550825826145.jpg (1662x1350, 592K)

the Swede is on the other thread I told you guys to monitor, will the Slovenian and Czech appear soon?

Attached: 1550692592012.jpg (720x563, 109K)

W-what about meee xD?
I also believe mossad did numerical ouija, warped reality, shifted dimensions to create CGI scenario in which an IDF soldier was implanted with 5 years worth of Jow Forums threads into his brain to carry out an attack against peaceful muslims in an attempt to distract the west from #GazaBombings and to turn white nationalists into anti-muslims so the west will crack down on freedums and import third world to create a shitno-state so mossad can control us all from tel aviv.

I have to go now, the watchers are knocking at my door.

This is the reason why so many people have moved to 8ch. Jow Forums has just become infested with schizos and MIGApedes. Literally plebbit 2.0

Attached: 1548418397123.png (635x349, 161K)

this is a meme flag only board european flags are forbidden you can only share OP viewpoint everything else is glowing. MAGA

as you can see, it does not matter what you say.

Attached: bot3.png (896x149, 35K)

How did ID know my name is Bob?

yep...subverting our countries one by one

Attached: 1552271426906.jpg (925x1086, 210K)

>forgetting JIOPB

forgot pic

Attached: 1552605705231.png (973x3561, 844K)

I am not familiar with them?
Care to give me a run down?

forget my other post, thanks

i dont know if it was legit, threads about them were getting shoa'd

probably not far fetched to say the least.
As I mentioned, an Aussie poster opened my eyes to these fuckers when it comes to the NZ threads....probably spread out on every thread at this point, not to mention the BBC threads (created by them).
Full on fucking war over here!
They want to kill this place, demoralize users through humiliation so we attack them back instead of having the conversations move on.

What scares me the most however is the fact that they have very specific country flags, suggesting they use these creatures to gain fake evidence of "domestic terrorism and white supremacy" rising in said countries.
expect false flags in the countries using those flags...slovenia, canada, Uk, Germany. Czech republic, Sweden

Yet another oddity in this case (I just posted on monitored thread)

He ordered 4 guns and ammo from guncity .com, but he only used the shotgun.
Where did he obtain the other guns and ammo?
You can look on the online store (he supposedly purchased them online)...they don't offer the very specific guns he used in the attack.

I created a few topics outlining the problems with the NZ narrative and they flood the fuck out of it with the retarded pictures circling everything with low hanging fruit points.
There seems to be some fools that are going along with supporting the official narrative so they can larp a few inches to their dicks or something.
Not enough people with balls to get involved in shutting them down, though.

yep...this is what this thread is all about.
Have people see how much damage control is going on at the moment with this thread specifically.

The "schizo" shit smells like JIDF

Show flag.

>itt people don't know what 4chibs actually is

You do realize board of peace is ironic in the same way Islam claims to be a religion of peace right?

Pic related is the actual tenor of this place.

Or is my pic a false flag as well lukewarm cunts?

Attached: 3Q86qnq.jpg (1418x1701, 311K)

I'm waiting.
Or do you have to come to consensus before you post?

Remember!
Those who will not fight are just another target for our collective ire.

Attached: Cdp52.jpg (580x599, 47K)

If you are unwilling to fight, you are a coward and a salve Get new Flag you fucking shill

Send your "evidences" to NZ police cocksucker! NO ONE WILL BELIEVE YOUR CRAZY FAGGOT! LOL

Speaking of devil.

The Czech one is the most active. Will have 50+ posts per topic. Their goal is to shit it up as much as possible while flooding it to archive.

Correct on all counts.
When people turn on one of them they gang up to "based poster" back him up.
Once you see the pattern....

Atf advises that binary and trinary explosives are legal in the u.s. on private property under federal law for sporting purposes and non commercial uses.

Of course state law varies.

Call me what you will but I WILL post informative content of this nature because it is legal.

Attached: 1543943967757.jpg (760x770, 137K)

LOL yep...

All along the same routine.

They are fucking sloppy!

and the brit is all about just asking the same questions over and over.
Mainly:
>why would they fake it instead of just shooting them?
It'll be rephrased over and over.
Then you have the:
>Are they just too big of pussies to kill them or something?
Also:
>STOP IDOLIZING MOSSAD FAGGOTS!
They are also moving into territories of claiming to be planning mass murder to get the topics nuked.

Say what you will!
Say I glow!
Call me FBI!
Call me anything!
But I will not be moved!
Death to israel, and every last filthy kike!

Attached: 1543943811104.png (800x1200, 390K)

lay off the amphetamines schizocess

You WILL NOT take this victory from us.
Period.

The only good Jew remains a dead jew!
Those who will not fight are useless!
We are at war!
A war of extermination!

Attached: Fake_Rock_EFP_IED_OTA-ROCK2-500x500.jpg (500x500, 38K)

LOL correct....
The Russian guy always goes into "ballistics" and "forensics"

When I brought up the shoe conundrum (when the the help me lady take off her shoes and retreive them?) he always replies that bitches are stupid and brainless (as if fight or flight is not a biological process of the lizard brain)...saying that despite the shooting, she stepped over the body to get her shoes then run away.

Just keep spreading the "pattern" we have identified and no matter how fucking awful they reply to you, don't engage them.

Efp deflection angles

Attached: 4inchEFP_-_600.jpg (600x726, 150K)

I care not.
I have been posting for 15 years.
You cannot steal this from us.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=m3_QbIAtrnI

Second efp deflector angle

Attached: 6inchEFP_-_600.jpg (600x726, 123K)

newfags just eat that shit up. its indeed a problem.

and this other clown here....
shitting it up to set up the board and then will probably be the one to go report it to FBI.

Fuck you.
We have done absolutely so much worse than this.
And even if we did get shut down we would activate plan b.

Attached: 1543129401735.png (586x492, 25K)

Attached: 1522397404461.png (980x941, 265K)

Death to fucking israeli children!

"we this" and "we that"
Even in their shilling they have to collectivize everything

>steal this from us
who is us?

Here's the german shill

Show flag.
This is the face of the enemy!
They will NEVER fight!

Show flag.

the as a guy just said I was doing LOL

Show flag.
Israeli.

Here is the german shill, again.

Show your goddamn flag you filthy baby dick sucking kike!

Here he is again, changed his flag.

Jews suck baby dicks!

LOL
the best proof I am not a kike would be to show you a pic of my dick...is that what you want?

If so, take a dick pic first, I have a feeling you don't have foreskin.

Show flag you Brit milah victim!

>seething rabbi...
I already challenged you to show you are not a kike...the only way to really see if you are a kike

Nope show flag

Should flag and then I'll post cawk

Who even really falls for that shit-tier level of shilling?

>waits in absentia

And that ladies and gentlemen, is how you call out the israeli

He’s talking about yang fags calling everyone a kike, boomer, or schizo. Usually just kike or boomer.

Attached: 5F8B1413-0242-4F12-A637-26B38043C8F8.png (1028x759, 221K)

my thread, my rules.
Besides, you think just because you have an american flag you can't be a kike? LOL

Only true proof is foreskin.

you glow. bro.
You just proved my point....you can't hide anymore.

>T.israeli

these fags do the same