Technology hate thread: developers are faggots

Challenge for technofuturist queers, in 90s they used to have SF novels about living on Mars in 2001 (A Space Odyssey), name te current bgroundbraking, wayOfTheFuture discoveries that actually make life better.

To what degree was Ted right about luditism? I dont see much inventiveness in currect technology, but I do see a lot of (((change))) on marginal stuff that create (((planned obsolence))) and demasculinized onions that create it.

youtube.com/watch?v=UK2000bGHio
#devsLife

Attached: coder_numale_faggot.png (665x706, 430K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rqX8PFcOpxA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_emerging_technologies
youtu.be/P3t4uvPpxy4
youtu.be/EYnbdvGib98
instagram.com/kerplakgraydark/?hl=ru
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DIGITAL REVOLUTION (tm) IS HERE
AFTER WHICH THERE
WILL
BE
NO
REVOLUTION

2070!
FUTURE!
NOW!

Attached: coder faggots.png (1920x1090, 2.38M)

all current technology is totally distopyian.
overpayed demasculinized leftists stuck in daycare looking offices that do NOTHING and create NOTHING of value.

youtube.com/watch?v=rqX8PFcOpxA

Attached: coders_zagreb.png (675x405, 643K)

The next big jumps in value will come from AI.
After that probably Biotech like lab grown babies.
Here's a good list on what's in the pipeline:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_emerging_technologies

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_emerging_technologies

and none of it will be used to the good of mankind, remember what H Ford did with his model T, he trickled it down to make it an everyday item of utility, it wasnt (((new))) gimmicky technology

>To what degree was Ted right about luditism?
I think he was wrong. Humans are too naturally curious to be luddites forever. It was meant to be this way, but we are indeed at a crossroads. We either embrace hardcore eugenics and start killing lots of worthless people, or we will spiral down this road of genetic degeneration and brain atrophy and revert back to being apes.

IT drones are contributing to the enslavement of mankind and the left treats them like heroes for it

Attached: diversity_is_our_strength.png (1060x648, 71K)

>women get paid to chow down on clams and bon bons while sipping drink lattes and taking selfies

It must be so hard to be oppressed.

Meanwhile when I was working as a drafter at a builder I was sitting in a broken ass 20 year old chair and breathing in dust from the pile of drawings left at my desk by the previous guy that worked there. And my pay was probably a third of what this bitch makes.

What ever happened to that massive faggit. How are those start ups going?

is this a shop or real?

>and the left treats them like heroes for it

left wasnt pro-tech until very recently have you noticed? But the ammount of hype the coding meme gets from the gov with Jof of the future campaign is pretty rediculous...there is more to this that just wanting to tech people java

Attached: codersdownload.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

AI is a meme. What people call AI is just fast computing and machine learning. There will be no thinking machines.

>is this a shop or real?
What makes you think it's a shop?

It's real, unfortunately. From like a week ago.

AI will replace a lot of low iq tech jobs though. Javascript programmers will have to go back to their service jobs.

>left wasnt pro-tech until very recently have you noticed
That's mainly due to the nature of open source (solve the issue for yourself and benefit everybody else who faces the same issue), online collaboration and file sharing (e.g. sharing immense amounts of knowledge for free).
Then of course we have UBI which seems to be inevitable due to the coming automation waves.
This looks like the political spectrum will keep moving to the left however due to the global warming and therefore rising sea levels we'll see huge migrant waves from south to North which will most likely result in a big push to the right or even more likely (due to AI, automation and rising epidemic of psychological issues) in an authoritarian government(s).

Attached: 1553298810560.jpg (668x712, 129K)

>There will be no thinking machines.
Im not so sure bucko. Thinking in a human way is very unlikely but thinking and communicating in a self generated language and thought patterns to accomplish more and more tasks is possible

Developers are horrible people, and development workplaces environments are even more horrible: competition carried to a extreme, you always have to give your peak performance, the nanosecond you stop doing that you get fired, and when you finish one thing there is already a mountain of things to do next, managers are assholes who doesn't know how to manage and there is a constant chaos.

So many narcissists are getting attracted to development, because they want to feel they create something more valuable compared to other people work, and it fuel their narcissist supply to feel superior and they feel comfortable working in places where there is no ethics and it's ok or even good to backstab people.

People who are referents of the technology industry like Linus Torvalds and Steve Jobs, Bill Gates are big jerks, and people wouldn't mind to become like those monsters.

Too many things to say about this world full of opportunities and depressed people who are pushed to lot of stress and depression

You must be speaking for Argentina itself, because here in my work place everyone is very chill and friendly with each other.

We're pretty much friends. We get work done but also hang out at times.

>female software dev
lmao yes

>open source

I dont think it has to do a lot with that but more with being able to control by global technology. Technology is needed for distopian goals, think Huxleyes ideology and novels, widespread controlling technology is essential.

>to accomplish more and more tasks is possible

we have that right now, nothing that special actually.

Attached: stem5472.jpg (1205x997, 280K)

I wish you are right. In that case, everytime you meet a argentinian please run

>You must be speaking for Argentina itself, because here in my work place everyone is very chill and friendly with each other.

#devZZZ are the biggest walking douchebags Ive seen

Attached: coder_faggot.png (700x434, 188K)

you forgot about folding phones.

w-we will colonize space with f-folding phones maggot

Yeah but those types are often in tech hubs.

The more on-selfish, reasonable, or stoic devs are the quiet outliers that just do their job, don't bullshit about pushing to become the next steve jobs to change society through sheer hard work on green bean bags, and just go home and focus on other human pursuits.

uff man just watched the video....
its true that the only people who can programm are retarded.
she is way to good looking and normal to do anything useful there.

Croat mad that his third world country can't into technology.

technology is fucking retarded, if you are thinking of starting a business get into an industry that's been around for awhile and actually matters.
E.g. construction, manufacturing, healthcare, or transportation.

Attached: D6pp0jWb2-Nd_AhyTconmBiawnOD3HFesf7HC3W8i8w.jpg (598x752, 91K)

Is there something about Argentinian culture in general that might make Argentinian devs complete scum?

>not to mention squabbling over time codes to account for every moment of a day

Having worked with latino developers, I can unequivocally generalize by stating they are terrible problem solvers and barely competent.

luditism is bullshit
Also 95% of so-called "tech" is useless shit, bubbles and corruption (consumption of budgets) same as green energy
Ponzi continues because 99% of people do not know how world works
Complex AI will not be created in nearest future because 99% of products involve simple primitive tasks
Ai will not be creatd because there is no mathematical apparatus to do so, humans can only make automation systems.
People that have brains often have a lot of money with time and stop doing hard work (required to create something) after some time, they only collect % from goys

based botnet developer here, making 300k+, keep hating

big-startup-tech and its wall-street dick sucking industry needs to keep memeing itself to keep our bullshit market afloat

so, when the fuck is the work done?....female comp engineers just drink coffee and eat all day? Talk about fucking overhead...

it all boils down to keeping millennials and zoomers and whatever retarded generation to follow clicking on ads and buying/using apps

you are a rube....go read more thermodynamics textbooks faggot and then we will talk at the adult table

based

it is a meme^meme

Sometimes i understand why jews think that goys are cattle

yes sure, the same culture that is the source of the same problems between people outside the technology industry, including in families.

It's basically a fabricated culture that come from this country history, full of lunatics and assholes. Actual boomers grew with military dictatorship and even at democratic times politics only created confrontation between people, most argentinians like soccer and they enjoy confrontation, insulting soccer players and rivals. Argentinians don't understand the meaning of respect, around the world is known argentinian tourists aren't the best, Argentinian humor is very acid and it's basically a way to laugh about people.

Look at our non political most famous people, Diego Maradona and Che Guevara, they are not good moral examples at all, the best people we had like Rene Favaloro suicided because he got betrayed by health ministry non stop, those people are now in the actual government, people had voted him...

Everything is wrong here, most people is in porverty, even developers, and constantly, almost every year, there is a shocking thing happening that will make us even more pover. Corruption is sky high and education system alongside politics are in part designers of all those behaviours I talked about earlier.

Fuck techie soibois. They're a bunch of overgrown children.

Attached: google-tel-aviv-office-interior-_dezeen_ban.jpg (1568x1120, 310K)

Technology is fine, but in truth it's 90% going to be just cannibalizing business in the future for large companies.

Give it 15 years, and virtually all corporate roles that are competitive in any capacity will be weird hybrid IT - Business positions. E.g., you are a Securities IT Analyst. You better fucking know what a yield curve is and have good SQL skills.

Attached: what do you say you do here.png (1330x822, 823K)

don't you remember web 1.0? Startups full of MBAs and buzzwords seeking either IPOs or buyouts from retards at microsoft, etc.

Attached: 250px-Razorfish_logo_2013[1].png (250x65, 9K)

>low iq post

>Work being done

The thing about tech work is that a lot of it can actually be run through very quickly.

So, I assume her day would go as

>Gets to work
>Checks emails, and slack
>Goes to Jira board or Leankit, or Trello, etc.
>Checks which items are available or assigned to her currently
>Agrees to do task
>Has 2 week sprints
>Decides to simply not do that task until the last few days before testing for the sprint
>Collects pay check

The larger the organization the worse it gets.

nope, the economy will have collapsed by then

>people say youre smart
>squat like that ruining your knees
fukn kek

Damn, I never knew that

I always thought Argentinians would be civil and nice

very interesting

You just described machine learning, not AI.

You just described machine learning, not AI.

Attached: 3D0D3A13-A4F4-4612-B336-E7739B3B9811.jpg (1024x595, 119K)

take lain off the list right now you fucking cunt!

One of the main reasons AI is a meme. See Tay. Like all technological developments, AI is held back by meme engineers.

Attached: 1548271828446.jpg (1005x628, 146K)

>launches 12 startups
>lacks the mobility, dexterity, and body control to properly 3rd world squat

all his startups are le trashe

whats your problem asshole? i made a startup too and its what made it possible to survive in this shitty world where there are no jobs

>Not hiring Pajeets to do your squatting for you

technology's been a victim of political correctness just like every other field. progress has been halted in favor of feelings.
Microsoft illustrates the shift from old to modern design perfectly. compare Windows 98/2000 to XP to Vista to 7 to 8~10. back then, the lowly IT guy was expected to be able to code in obscure languages and set up fully functioning, stable servers with a shitton of features.
now Linux drove away a bunch of developers because trannies are people too. and women need all the support they can get, despite being "just as capable" as any man who made it by themselves, all the while being mocked by the very same women who now want in on tech- but not without remodeling the office into a fucking Starbucks.

the startup culture is 100% unironical "le reddit" insufferable pricks. with their fucking multicolored hair, fake tinted glasses and UX thinking.
"the company is a million down? no problem, I'll just dump it on someone and start over lol"

you're a brainlet
Failure is exactly why I am so successful now.
I created 4 businesses, only the 4th was the one which made me money. Only losers give up

kek I'm in tech making good money but ill be damned if i ride a slide to the breakroom, that's just sad

>"the company is a million down? no problem, I'll just dump it on someone and start over lol"
and yeah i had a friend who had this happen to him. He managed still to sell his biz to someone else for a good chunk of money. WIth that money he started a real estate company. He is filthy rich now.

Cause you're likely one of the faggy soys yourself, you piece of shit

>do nothing and create no value
Sure, manufacturing and distributing software that you use every single day of your life and could hardly survive without isn't worth anything.

what about the other 3? fuck responsibility, right? it's not like you're toying with your own money anyway.
I hope you at least created something useful. the vast majority of startups are always some sort of facilitation of an otherwise already existing concept.

Who cares how many startup he has if he couldn't do a proper squat

Attached: 15534312354620.jpg (1080x1080, 1.14M)

That pic and OPs two videos seem to match up. All I saw was two women going to adult daycare.

The pioneers of all the big tech companies like google, amazon, facebook, paypal, etc were all just one or two nerds working out of a garage. It doesn't take 1000s of people to create something new, it takes just one creative mind.

These bloated tech companies largely serve as a daycare for diversity hires and wymyn in tych. If any actual work is being done, it's being done by men while the wymyn record themselves sipping lattes in the break room.

Hot dog. Not a hot dog.

youtu.be/P3t4uvPpxy4

Attached: palapa.jpg (633x356, 103K)

Sold them off to someone else. They were all online businesses

never used someones else money.

i could create 10 businesses within one year if i want. Thats not the point.
The point is to learn from failure and become better

what would you do? be scared of failure and never become rich OR try 10 times to open a biz and out of the 10, 1 can make you reach.
Would you really not just try it?

Did she put electrical tape on her face or did she tattoo over it? Based waifu no longer! Anyone have the original pic of this girl

>the vast majority of startups are always some sort of facilitation of an otherwise already existing concept
so? whats wrong with that?
Facebook was just a copy of Myspace but made it better.
You can become rich by copying someone else but doing it better

youtu.be/EYnbdvGib98

>with that money he started a REAL company
>he's filthy rich now
oh wow, what surprise
not being retarded with money actually works

on top of what said, the "people" you see in the pictures posted in this thread are "coding" in software so watered down anyone could do it.
behind every proud twatter woman there's an actual dev crunching the numbers to allow them to pat themselves in the back for putting out the latest system version. all they're doing is tweaking sliders based off per-established parameters.

Sadly this.
Importing 3rd world people is the road to becoming third world.

tattoo it over. She's never even been a nazi, just an edgy attention whore

Attached: 15534312354691.jpg (1080x1080, 163K)

What is her name?

>I created 4 businesses, only the 4th was the one which made me money. Only losers give up

get out of here faggot, what value have you created you fag?

>luditism is bullshit
>Also 95% of so-called "tech" is useless shit, bubbles and corruption (consumption of budgets) same as green energy
>Ponzi continues because 99% of people do not know how world works

so how do we MTGA?

Attached: coders1548021531575.jpg (1498x1080, 410K)

>never used someones else money.
congrats, you're the exception, not the rule.

Facebook was a stupid college gag. most startups are simply connecting people, they don't produce anything new.
>take existing concept
>facilitate the exchange between people, something they could do themselves
>charge for it

that's every startup ever

instagram.com/kerplakgraydark/?hl=ru

I can confirm this is how I work. When I work from home I do nothing usually.

and it's beautiful

>bon bons
Married With Children was an amazingly redpilled show for the time it was filmed/aired.

that's the secret

and then we shit on people working at the bottom, stuck in menial jobs like customer service, for not working hard enough. eventually you break them enough until they feel they are not good enough for anything. that is how you keep a stable bottom tier workforce. immigration is excellent for this because it gives me a huge surplus to pick from, and competition among all the workers goes up.

honestly feels so good to be a business owner in 2019.

Attached: 2017-11-24 16.47.53.jpg (258x258, 25K)

it's the very definition of a jewish trick.
not saying whether it's good or bad, just saying as I see it.

biz owner here
what do you do?

i'm in real estate

>heels not on the ground
Very bad mobility and flexibility

This

Yes. Fail fast.

Nah I believe in genocide and don't like small talk

So many butthurt people in this thread because they missed the Software/Tech gravy train.

I'm 26 and make 80k a year as programmer.

1st biz lead gen
2nd sold leads to local commerces
3rd e-commerce with shopify selling clothes line
4th realtor

>clapping
>acoustic guitar

Could you fucking not? holy shit fucking youtube

The world is ruled by techies
>tfw Pinterest just had IPO
>tfw another couple thousand new millionaires (already we’re making $200,000/year before the IPO) to compete in the housing market with

It’s all so tiresome

what did you make with your startuo?

Because dystopia. Humans get nothing but suffering.

You say this, but it's really not true. I work in an organization that handles trillions of dollars worth of assets.

If so and so does EXACTLY what I told you, this will be her career path.

>She is probably a Ops Support Analyst II, or a DevOps Engineer II or whatever meme phrase they like to use.
>Works in this role for 3-5 years
>Gets Promoted to III.
>Works in that role for 3-5 years gets promoted to IV and works in that as a dead end low risk, 150k+ income or DevOps Manager, Support Manager, whatever low Manager II
>Works in that role for 3-5 years and gets promoted to Manager III
>Works in that role for 5 years and gets promoted to Manager IV
>Sits around for years waiting for a director or program manager position to open up.
>Might get passed over or not, whatever. Like right now she's making 175-200k a year

Rinse repeat. And that's all assuming she isn't very good at her job, and does very little work. If she was aggressive this is what she would do.

>Work as a II for 1 year for company A
>Go apply for a III at company B
>Go work as a III at company B for 2 years
>Go apply for a manager position at company A or C.
>Be a Manager at A/C
>Apply for director positions at other companies until one accepts you
>Jump ship
>do the same for a VP position

And boom, you'll be a VP in 10-20 years assuming you're reasonably competent sounding and convincing.

This.
>Hire a bunch of H1B poos to code monkey
>Diversity hire management, team leads, and stronk engineers
>Dump all of the real work on middle aged white males who actually know how all of this shit works.

sold off all 3 of them
made about 300k (when combined)
used money to buy up property which i sold off with renovation work for profit.
i

>surfboard for rent
>tel aviv

checks out

Attached: yukon_jack.jpg (300x263, 19K)

and holy shit what a fucking shit life

>wake up
>have to leave house to get food and water before work
>get coffee at work
>meet with team (waste time)
>go out for lunch
>another useless meeting
>afternoon caffeiene rush time
>hang out with coworkers after work (yuck)

Does these people not have fucking kitchens in their homes? Also I hate "teams" and "team building exercises" fuck off and let me get work done.