>mfw MAGAcels think Trump is in the clear

The House is conducting over 80 more investigations into Trump. New York's southern district apparently found a lot of shit and could be indicting all three of his children – Don Jr, Ivanka and Eric – as well as his son-in-law, Jared Kushner.

The president can't be indicted, but he could very well face charges in the International Criminal Court in the Hague.

Attached: 1529363359750.webm (1176x660, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unitary_executive_theory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he could very well face charges in the International Criminal Court in the Hague.
Hahhaha fucking good one user!
Trump doesn't give a fuck if all his kids are busted, hell even he wants to get Ivanka and Kikener out of power.

>International Criminal Court

Attached: 1458623595680.jpg (1462x1462, 411K)

I guess the 20 other threads you niggers started about this aren't enough.

Shift-LMB

>New York's southern district apparently found a lot of shit
sounds like legit reporting

>New York's southern district
bunch of commie faggots
t. new yorker

Attached: hahahahhahaha.png (348x299, 45K)

Whatever keeps you going I guess

>der hague

LOLOLOLOLOL

Dumb dumb, he will get a fine for what he’s under investigation for. It’s a nothing burger. Improper campaign contributions, Obama got a fine for. Using a charity improperly, Clinton got a fine.
Un knot your panties, discord tranny. It’s best you accept this now before you have ten day bed rest because you can’t accept reality, like the election.

TRIGGERED!!!

LMAO

this is delusional asf, have you ever heard of this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unitary_executive_theory

what abhorrent creature is this?

It’s that Jew, Kathy griffin.

I hope you find something the resolve the cognitive dissonance in your minds. I prefer my melodies with a resolution, dissonance for dissonance's sake is always shit.

Please be Kushner.

What?

Attached: 1464297031875.jpg (324x324, 53K)

i actually lol'd out loud at the ICC

Damn. Annie Lennox really let herself go.

>remember there are still 80 gorillions investigations going on
>his children 'may' be indicted, not him
>international court
kekekekekek

wtf is this evil creature?

>Internation Criminal Court
oh no

Attached: maxresdefault (18).jpg (1280x720, 105K)

>The House is conducting over 80 more investigations into Trump.

It's all bluster that will be ignored.

You can call us incels all you want. Its jusr a cheap insult. And it shows us how afraid you are.

Attached: Crusaders.jpg (1280x720, 219K)

"International court" is for weak politicians abandoned by their backers because (((they))) decided its better to publicly humiliate and jail them instead of giving hush money

>ICC
THE ABSOLUTE MEME MAN. Do you realize that we passed a law called the "American Service-Members' Protection Act." It basically states that we will invade Hague if they ever hold a US citizen in the ICC. It's literally our most based and redpilled law.

Lmao looks like the incel got it’s feelings get hurt.

That's banana republic stuff. Dont do your job or else your kids get it. These are your heroes? Fine. Move to Mexico or Nicaragua maybe. This won't work. Pants suit is going down. I expect her and her husband will likely contract sudden illnesses rather than the whole truth come out.

Yes, and who exactly does this make look bad?

>(((International Criminal Court)))

You do know that Trump absolutely loves the Jews, right? There's no way they'll take him down.

Attached: 1552619890428.jpg (1300x1025, 197K)

Lol at Hague, and I don't even like Trump anymore. You guys are pathetic.

And here we see the shill moving his goalposts. Good day to be alive!

the democrats already said he wont get impeached. nacy pelosi said it on tv

this is just a distraction. look around you. crime becomes more frequent as people fail to find new jobs and their unemployment runs out. homelessness seems to skyrocket. sirens no longer heard in the night but gunshots abound

Why is Boy George wearing a padded bra?

Attached: 1553192369565.jpg (495x456, 80K)

>PLS HELP HOLLAND