Why can't I just walk up to a company and ask for a job?

Why can't I just walk up to a company and ask for a job?

Attached: 1479628133926.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

you can

Pecause they only accept Legal Entities (paper) as Employees.

Attached: 1552907894520.gif (511x512, 105K)

You can. You'll just not get the job.

Just show up every day at 9, grab a broom and start sweeping till they hire you. Managers like to see that.

Because the world is fucked beyond repair

Then give them a firm handshake and look them in the eye

You can, the labor market is becoming that strong again.

What do you mean, contracting or construction?

you can champ, make sure you give them a nice firm handshake

this
what's stopping you?

they'll call the cops on you its's 2019

Go to a medium or small business and ask if they're hiring. Stop trying to be a slave to a board of kikes in Manhattan

>walk into Hospital
>HEY CAN I PLEASE TOUCH PEOPLE AND GET PAID?

Do you have 5 years experience and a degree in the custodial arts?

If you weren't such a waste of human space, you could. Most of Jow Forums is like you though, unable to form basic connections with other humans. Mostly because you're a retard though.

An american friend complained that he had to take a 50$ course get and CCW to be a security guard, is it really like that? Id drag my balls through hot coals for a job like that.

Security guard is a very low job. People who cant find other work, and beside it's super boring you just stand in one spot for 8 hours

"The hole"
You know, the "go online and apply" they give you

this

thats exactly what i did lmao

>be venezuelan neet
>learn programming in a year to make my own website
>contact a startup and tell them how much they need me
>now earning 3000 euros a month in slovenia

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Unemployment Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Up To A Company And Ask For A Job Like Nigga Firm Handshake Haha

That's literally how it works.

>put resume in resume bank
>companies call me looking for a job
Heh nothing personnel

Feel free to fill out an application at walmart. It's not going to kill you. I've been working here for over 15 years and I can most definatley show you the ropes!

Attached: 15534476870405731099143236016774.jpg (4032x2268, 1.72M)

Just wear a Victorian dress and a fasces, tell them you are the son of GOD and the answer to all prayers. If you're confident enough, they'll believe you. If not, leave the fasces away next time.

Certain companies you can. Better still ask family, friends and neighbours if they know of anything. I'm not a boomer but the best jobs I've had I got by asking around and unironically looking the boss in the eye and shaking his hand

/thread

damn is there any aisle 5 cuties in your workplace?

It’s true. Although one time my boss’s neice’s fiancée got me a chair, but I got fired after falling asleep during a robbery.

Lol where's that NZ gun hand in form with the "firm handshake"attachment

Based Martposter

Hey Wal-Mart user. Can you take a closer picture of those trophies, or at least describe what they’re awarding?

This. I don't have the most glamorous job, but the company I work for will literally hire you and schedule for work that same day if you just call and ask for a job. Really not even an interview involved. Blue collar jobs are pretty much starving for workers.

and which company is that?

I'll be okay with just touчing people, I don't need to get paid.

I see what you did there.

Attached: 1553395846297.png (711x389, 202K)

depends on the job. corporate customer service isnt one of them.

based charitable man healing others without compensation

Kek i remember being 16-20 working in factory jobs and wondering if you could do that. Just walk in the back and start cleaning or asking other workers if they need help with anything. Now i realise its incredibly stupid and would never work.

because it's not state owned
and they won't take you in by asking anyways

Because you need to know someone

cos ur a fucking white male.

I don't know really. The only attractive ones you'll find in here are teenagers working their first job while in high school because they haven't been totally demoralized yet. It's just eye candy anyways because I have non-existent sexual market value and I'm twice these bitch's age.

The trophy is up for charitable events but its just a stroke job because it's all tax breaks for the company.

Attached: 1553273721888m.jpg (1024x427, 34K)

Not doxing myself but I work for a cleaning company.

Here’s a great idea, start a company and when people come into your place of business give them jobs. That’s what I did/do. I don’t always have jobs available, but I get enough people coming in on the daily asking for work whenever I do have a position to fill I just call the last batch of people who came in. Picked up a few hard working employees going on multiple years working so I can’t complain. Have some shitty workers also but they get replaced real quick.

your resume dictates everything. its pretty fucking trash which is why I still put ads in the paper and take physical resumes at my business. the best people ive found have some of the worst resumes ive seen. shame boomer and millenial employers base your resume on your actual worth, because its far from it

it worked for me. some kid kept showing up and it pissed me off but eventually I figured he was desperate and squeezed him in a shift. hes been at my place for 3 years now

Because companies are not sentient entities... yet

Attached: The raven hotel.jpg (310x163, 8K)

Keith?

Build a time machine. 20 years ago you could easily get email addresses for 50 year old tech illiterate hiring managers at fortune 500's and have an interview within 2 weeks just by bullshitting. Good luck bullshitting the AI and the 500,000 resume database in 2019. Imagine how pissed rich old fucks will be when they can only bitch to robots about the shitty quality of their shitty coffee and shitty cheeseburgers. Who the fuck are they going to rage at?

>if you want a job, start working for free
that's the most fucking retarded boomer shit I've heard in my entire life

Attached: 1477674723529.png (612x612, 437K)

That reminds me of a webm of an Africanus-Americanite smashing a McDonalds tele-order kiosk, the screen shuts off because he broke it, and he sticks his finger back on the screen as if it would work again.

ahh yes of course I'll go into the office, hop on a computer and start doing FEA. Why didn't I think of this?

>Why can't I just walk up to a company and ask for a job?

It's likely that your skills won't match the companies' requirements if you visit some companies randomly.

You'd better take some time to establish your Linkedin profile and try to find a job through professional websites like Indeed.

It's much more efficient.

Because they usually prefer qualified job applicants.

Sled is 60 in South Carolina ccw it's for anyone though
It is super easy there are a lot of spots guarding construction sites over night. Basically on your phone all night between patrols. Pay does suck.
T. Am on 12.5 hour shift right now

Who is stopping you from doing this user?

a lot of people do that. i got a job like that at a warehouse in 2011.

You literally can, and if they are in need of a new employee and you're qualified you'll likely get it.

This is how the world works. Commie.

That's what you get for not drinking monster during your shift. Boomer juice is adrenaline

lmao

>Why can't I just walk up to a company and ask for a job?
Because then all the worthless cunts in HR would have nothing to do.

just do it

whats the worst that can happen?

Attached: just_do_it.jpg (396x676, 21K)

You can and should. Even if you aren't qualified, you never know until you ask. Walk in like a boss and explain to them what you can offer the company, make them want to hire you.

>i'm an out-of-touch boomer faggot: the post.

Lmao they’ll probably call the cops for fewr that your about to shoot the place up

rare spotted

Because first you have piss in a cup and let them screen it for things you may have voluntarily ingested up to a month prior to walking in that the government says you can't have, unless you bought it from them.

Attached: one.jpg (275x183, 8K)

Make sure you let them know you're a go-getter.
Tell the manager you're determined to succeed on the job no matter what and you're ready to whoop his ass right then and there rather than take no for an answer.

LinkedIn will only help you get a job if you're already employed.
Unemployed people are treated like lepers on there.

t. Gloryhole cleanuper

>just work for free
That you jannie?

Attached: aputux.jpg (125x112, 3K)

Are you from /b/ mad lad? You will get user bro fucked up if he goes by your advice.

I had a job like that at 17, made friends with coworkers in their early 20s until I mentioned I didnt plan on trying to retire from such a place. They did. How can people willingly accept nothing better?

Employers value self-starters with motivation. I'm just giving him the skinny on what works, you special snowflake.

I would never argue with a hiring manager. A no might open a door later but showing a bad attitude will close many doors forever.

You cant.
You will be referred to the HR department and/or their hire agent. Unless you know the upper management, then you can do whatever the fuck you like and get a job.

Bad idea

Listen to me, I have life experience unlike you coddled useless kids.
The manager wants to see that you have some pep, that you're full of spunk. You shake that hand like a man and refuse to let go until he says "Monday 7 o'clock".

youll just get a paper application from one of the employees and some don't even carry that, they'll tell you to go online and fill one out

some mom and pop shops might handle walk ins without applications but ive yet to see one, only under the table jobs for nigger work do that

No they are not. I have a large LI network and people in fact do nail jobs.

Get that free premium month and make 500+ connections and use your free InMails.

At the end of the month, you'll have a nice sized network.
Also, make sure you have **all** your info filled out and a ONE PAGE RESUME that is modern and "cool".

Thank me later when you find a job in less than a month on LinkedIn.

OP here how do I look up local family owned businesses if I'm trying to get a career in EE?

This thread is neet

Attached: 1552914215458.jpg (800x492, 85K)

you're stealing cumia's bit

Attached: 1526976071179.jpg (338x338, 9K)

You use "Google", my grandson has installed it on my terminal, it's similar to an encyclopedia

I can't speak for the people you're referring to in your post, but as for myself, all dreams died for me in the spring of 1998. Hell, no company is going to start me off of what I'm making now ($14/hr.). This is the best paying job I will ever have as a high school dropout.

Attached: 20190226_090158.jpg (2560x1440, 998K)

No shit, I mean what keywords do I use to not get soulless 10000+ employee corporations?

I mean, volunteer work can look good on a resume when you don't have anything else. But yeah, fuck boomers regardless.

Well first off, what do you mean by "career in EE?"
You might wanna get an electrical engineering degree for a start, perhaps through the military where you'll get to work with radars n sheeeit
There's a fair bit of theory you must know and some obligatory qualifications for this field. Manufacturing though, you can straight up walk into with a firm handshake. Then get into cnc. Then get a sales gig and then move into technical sales.

LYING looks good on a resume. The game is rigged, only retards play it straight.

More specifically I'm a 4th year nearing graduation. No experience because I cant find work and I can't find work because no experience.

You can it's just there's about a hundred other guys doing the same thing thinking no one else is.

Participate in a couple of projects before you graduate, form a company with youelr buds so you can say you can put that on your resume, then inflate the shut out of every tiny morcel of work experience you've had (1 month = 6 months, 3 months = a year, etc.)

Most dudes lack the balls/ are easily discouraged

Phoneposting sry

Or just go be an officer

That's why they all think no one else does it. If you seriously want a job you gotta find the manager and kiss him on the cheek while telling him there's a lot more where that came from if he's interested.

Boomer or larp?

MODS MODS
ARCHIVE THIS THREAD THERE'S A HOMOSEXUAL HERE
MOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDSSSSSS!!!!!

THERES A FAG SHUT IT DOWN

What's stopping you? Also, some jobs require a little vetting because punk ass bitches will sue them in a heartbeat over anything...that's why. That's why when a cop stops you, he cant let you go on a judgement call anymore. Etc etc..