I am the smartest person in this board. Currently taking questions for any and all of society's problems

I am the smartest person in this board. Currently taking questions for any and all of society's problems.

Attached: pepe_tesla.jpg (744x838, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dDj7DuHVV9E
youtube.com/watch?v=QAdNlfBpn-c
youtube.com/watch?v=oNiV2Pm2x-k
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/207478239/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/206952490/
youtube.com/watch?v=mW74jBnuBpc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

thanks mr tesla

You have to go back, pickle rick

Your not using a memeflag anymore lel, anyway what did you do with the 'key' anyway

i only use my memeflag when I'm on "vacation"
what key?

The smartest people on this board are the ones who avoid topics like this. And yes I see the irony of my post.

When Adam is 10 years old, he's twice as old as his sister Emma. When Emma is three times younger than Adam, Josh is 4 times Emma's age. How old is Josh at this time?

how get goth gf

How should I wipe, from back or from front

Did Shane Dawson fuck his cat?

What do we do when OP is a flaming faggot?

>shill
>being the smartest person on the board
pick one

I thought you got V&...I am disappoint.

front to back
BUT
that's not enough, you need to very methodically dig between the ridges. don't be afraid to poke around a little bit, you don't want to sweat it out later.

metal concerts

sorry, no homework questions

cringe

such is Jow Forums

not yet, they are still following me from thread to thread though

brainlet confirmed

i dont like metal music its loud and angry and upsets my stomach

When is the Third Temple going to be built?

So am I...muwhahahaha!

Anyhow, setup some cameras or something so when you get V& we can watch the vids and laugh.

should i kill myself today, or go into the forest and scream?

Josh is 20 years old

>I am the smartest person in this board.
Unlikely.

first you say it's for Mars, then you say for the moon. which is it?

you are not taking into consideration (assuming your project is successful) that under differed atmospheric and gravitational conditions, this subset of humans will diverge from us, genetically speaking. you would be engineering competition for yourself and a breakaway civilization. this is more a philosophical problem that should be analyzed further.

and how do you intend to detonate this in a 'vacuum'?

some say it already is depending on who you ask

frequent some BDSM forums you'll find a goth gf

the latter
what's wrong fren?

suit yourself

How many cocks can you fit in your mouth? And why is it at least 8?

I’m so despondent about everything. Everything goes totally wrong. There is no escape from this hole here I feel drained so far I still haven’t found a real purpose in life. Sometimes I’m so afraid to get out of bed in the morning, there is nothing to get up for.

is the MIB real?

What areas do you know a lot about?

How do i get big tiddy gf?

*on this board...

two 8s
what is the implication frens?

do you have a job? usually that's a good place to start. also going outside is good for you, the sun will give you energy. seriously, try it. go spend 1 whole day outside, weather permitting.

do you have any hobbies or interests? you need to cultivate these

everything and nothing
I am a problem solver and an obsessive autist
given any topic I find interesting I will learn it and more
I'm adaptive

big arms for girls are big tits for guys
get big arms and you will find your big titty counterpart

I already screenshotted your post
hopefully you didn't get banned for it

why was this deleted? are the jannytrannys up to no good again?

theyre working on something we're not supposed to know about

Attached: nasa_secret_stuff_lol.png (1894x718, 111K)

Why did you let Edison cuck you?

what did he post?

i just posted a screenshot lol

>in

how can I motivate myself to clean out my room and detach myself from a bunch of shiny nonsense shit

Are traps gay?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-21 at 9.49.23 PM.png (1614x902, 1.6M)

Then turn down the volume

>smartest person
>in this board
Empirically denied, stupid honk

calmed down yet? i promise i won't try and remote into your computer... now please tell me more about what music really is.

I am the smartest
I might be motivated by much grovelling, to offer you advice in advising these plebs

Attached: 1550614140961.png (249x249, 67K)

the CIA niggers have derailed my research into homemade wormholes at this point in time. i don't want to give them any tips.

try living as a nomad for a year. get a van and travel. it will help you to realize how much excess material junk you have in your life that is really meaningless.

there's several aspects to music I could share that would enlighten MOST of this board's members. there is one aspect I could share that would also enlighten you. but I will refrain.

lrn2use a bit of fucking punctuation before making such claims.

Answer me cuck

after living as a nomad myself for a few years, I now have a hard time accumulating material items. i accumulate some, then I just want to throw it all away again. it's really just meaningless junk. the only time I have interest in material items is if it facilitates a hobby or interest of mine. so speaking from my experience, i believe this would help you curb your materialism.

10,000 monkeys with sticks can overpower 1 man with a gun

How do i save my country señor

shush domino

How do we solve obesity?

the US government is ironically feeding your expansion. it's a bit of a conundrum, you would be better off as a small irrelevant state, subordinate to the United States. but as a small irrelevant state, the drug trade is fueling your expansion and driving immigration to the US. and if this massive immigration continues, you will in time come to turn all of North America into another Latin American shit hole. in time, the Mexican Empire would grow significantly, but you would not be living an American standard of living, but rather something resembling a revival of Aztec savagery on a large scale. this is why I say, it's a bit of a dilemma.

i'm a DJ, and it's one of the rare things i'm reasonably good at, could you advise me on how i can use music to 'do good' in this world? Or should i do something else with my life?

study artists who are successful without promoting degeneracy or hedonism in their music

youtube.com/watch?v=dDj7DuHVV9E

if I were to make an album, personally, it would be a cross between electronic, orchestral, and ambient. you could categorize this as new-age Classical (oxymoron, I know). this genre would promote an air of intellectualism while also remaining modern enough for the younger crowds to consume.

but you're a DJ, not a producer, correct?

Attached: beethoven-350x350.png (350x350, 111K)

Whos going to win the civil war in Europe?

would you suck a dick for 1 grand?

but stupid people without hope are easier to control, isn't that right fren?

there is no amount of money on this earth that would motivate me to do such a thing

depends how involved the US becomes
without the USA, Europeans
you can guess the outcome otherwise

not smart to defame tesla.

I know some things and understand I'm far from omnipotence. Idiot really

Attached: 1550192526004.jpg (800x670, 61K)

Explain the moral difference between sticking a blade into a 1 year old pigs neck so you can saw her head off, dismember and eat her corpse and doing the same to a 1 year old child. GO.

Protip: You can't.

Attached: download (1).jpg (990x646, 161K)

>doing the same to a 1 year old child
it is unconducive to the successful propagation of your species

i saw. thanks

do you CIA niggers want to know a secret?

Alex Jones claimed that a breakaway civilization exists. In your opinion is there any validity to that claim?

Bump

why would you do any of the two things

will newzealand have a cival war?

Josh is dead.
Poor Josh, nobody should die like that.

I accidentally my whole water bottle. What do?

no, NZ is a proxy state

Attached: they.jpg (208x243, 5K)

Im not CIA but I do want to know a secret.

Does P=NP?

chemical bros are cool, i like big beat too although house is my main thing... may i suggest Mushroom jazz by Mark Farina? thoughts?

What do you think about 'Indigo children'? Is there such a thing, are some kids born special?

Yes

Sage

Attached: 1540593501007.jpg (640x434, 77K)

What role will technology have in our lives going forward. Do you see a mutually beneficial future, or rather a future in which it dominates the way we live?

can you repeat that? I was busy looking at my phone

the solution or the problem?

>thoughts?
it's a very long song

youtube.com/watch?v=QAdNlfBpn-c

>It's just the way you are when you're overgrown
>And in the middle of the night when you're on your own
>I'm chasing down light in the indigo
>It's just the way you are when you're overgrown

>announcing sage
rookie mistake

are you sure?

this is the plot to Captain Marvel

>are you sure?

100%

Why did I get banned for something I didn't do?

youtube.com/watch?v=oNiV2Pm2x-k

Attached: 1550997271813.png (1267x785, 99K)

have you considered that i'm not the focus, but the distraction? or perhaps i'm wasting your time on purpose? or perhaps your misplaced desire to control others (likely born out of child abuse and lack of control in your own life) has been met by someone wanting to make it apparent to you that some things are beyond your control? or perhaps I just like exercising my freedom to shitpost? or perhaps i'm telling you the truth entirely and there is no veil being lifted in this post at all? and also consider, that perhaps I've rearranged these points purposely as I knew you would assume the last point to be truth? or perhaps I haven't rearranged them at all?

This nigger

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/207478239/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/206952490/

you connected on your phone and used an IP that did do what you got banned for.

Interesting. Thank you for this post.

i don't see anything about a key in that thread?

oh yeah, the key user, he's schizophrenic i hear

anything else you want to know?

When Adam is 10, Emma is 5
When Emma is 2.5, Adam is 7.5 (3x) and josh is 10.
Adam is 5 years older than emma, and Josh is 2.5 years older than Adam.

>IQ 250 here

Is Umek Slovenian? I remember sitting with that big cunt at a house party. Wiped out talking crap for hours. Very long time ago.

does ubi work?

The first step would be identifying the problems. Do not assume that us common pedestrians are capable of this. Identify the top 3 problems, and then give us the solutions.

Time machines don't work the way you think they would, and we will never be a galactic empire.

youtube.com/watch?v=mW74jBnuBpc

there are many workable solution for existing problems, but a lack of will to implement

how come?

slippery slope, no

Q. If, over a period of decades, we could raise the intelligence and work ethic of the average human being
Would that create more problems than it solves, or solve more problems than it creates?
Q. What if we lower the average person's tolerance for low-quality things, i.e. make people less willing to put up with the stereotypical nigger, blatantly incorrect "facts", or games such as Skyrim and Apex Legends?

People seem to think intelligence and work ethic are valuable, and it's true that they have some value.
But I find that society's low standards and willingness to tolerate bullshit is a millstone that slows down progress, or drags it back and reverses it.
Why would a human bother becoming a better person, when they could half-ass their own personality and life and still get the same results?

1) how to get a pretty girl with ticklish feet to put white babies in?
2) will the eu ever have a military

Are you sure you're not just talking about your own lack of will to answer my question?