Does the bible predict globalism in revelation?

Attached: European-Union-Flag.jpg (350x260, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZjDGX8YFoKY?t=677
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>credit cards
>chip now used instead of magnetic stripe
>microchip
>implanted in skin
>mark of the beast
yep.

The more i see globalism rise the more i realize the truth of the bible

Yes. What else to say?
Threads basically over.

Why are mutts so fixated with the Bible? Christianity appeared in Europe and we've kinda split about God in general. People almost never read it and if they do, they just use certain parts to justify their beliefs.

Kike lies.

Not true. Read the gospels

Revelation 2:9 English Standard Version (ESV)
9 “‘I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich) and the slander[a] of those who say that they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Pretty based if you ask me

this too
Revelation 3:9 English Standard Version (ESV)
9 Behold, I will make those of the synagogue of Satan who say that they are Jews and are not, but lie—behold, I will make them come and bow down before your feet, and they will learn that I have loved you.

babels tower
Nostradamus predicted the EU to be the end of humanity though.

No it doesnt.

Attached: b296456b07b8b609236549b4888565ca.jpg (900x1200, 117K)

Yes

No it doesnt.

Attached: 8572df1c923177683a173dd07c3c6ddc.jpg (481x600, 36K)

Daniel makes it clear that Beasts are governments. The two horned beast in Daniel was the Medes and the Persians working together as one. So multiple horns on one beast represent different nations working as one.
The Beast of Revelatoin has 7 heads and 10 horns.
7 in the Bible means complete
10 in the Bible is a perfect number
Perfectly Complete amount of nations working together as one.
A very fancy way of saying Globalism

Thats why your worse off, cunt
Sweden, German, and the Netherlands are the most atheist and also thr most invaded and most pozzed

Atheists are scum and deserve to suffer

this

The 7 headed beast in revelation represents the 7 great kingdoms or empires to have ruled. At the time John wrote revelation he said 5 have fallen, 1 is and 1 is yet to come.

All fallen at the time John wrote revelation
1. Egypt
2. Assyria
3. Babylon
4. Medo-Persia
5. Macedonia/Greece

6. Rome is the one that is.
7. yet to come

The 7th is the future globalist one world globalist government run by the Antichrist.

I wouldn't call it worse.
I don't think the lack of Christianity brings in Islam, I think the lack of common sense brings in the shit skins. Obviously the judeo-christian values are innate and formed our European society.

You will never stop us christians, we atheists will spread our venom to all things your children will grow neckbeards and wear fedoras

Attached: images.jpg (188x268, 8K)

wrong. it says "kings" not "kingdom"

youtu.be/ZjDGX8YFoKY?t=677

Yes but it represents kingdoms because it also says the 10 horns are kings which are sat on top of the 7th head. 10 kings uniting to form the 7th kingdom. Why would kings be sat on a kings head. They represent the 6 great fallen kingdoms.

In fairness though, the beast could represent a "globalist group" and not the an actual world government. Although it could be a world government, it could also mean the UN, or if the numbers don't actually mean complete it could represent something smaller like the EU.
But I think it is one of those three options.

Nearly the entire Europe has higher human development levels than you faggots.

Attached: ihdi.png (466x907, 31K)

NOT FCKING JUDEO YOU KIKE LOVING SOB