I fucking get it, i fucking understand all of it

alright you bastards listen the fuck up, i just did it, i figured out the whole god damned root cause of everything, i mean EVERY SINGLE FUCKING THING, im not just talking here im talking the whole god damned universe.

i really fucking get why we all hate each other, why things are the way they are, and let me tell you its gonna blow your shit fucking skyward so help me

ok you fucking ready, im bout to get real fucking turbo niggerboo crazy on your asses, the whole secret is: QUARKS!!! YES, sub atomic particles are the reason were all fucked. now i know what you're thinking "nigga what the fuck i aint no quantum scientist what is this shit?" well you fucking nigger sit the fuck down let me go further, the reason quarks are to blame for literally every thing has to do with a trait unique to them, their flavors! yeah bitch, these "flavors" dont just tell you their properties, each flavor is a codeword for behavioral patterns!! now once again you may be saying "what in the butt fuckerino is this double autismo faggot thinking???" nigga i am getting there dont rush me.

so, as i said flavors are just feelings, but here's where it gets gigantanormously huge, if you combine certain quarks with others, you can develop whole new type of FEELINGS, YES BITCH YOU HEARD RIGHT, THE REASON WE ALL FEEL THESE THINGS, WHY THERES ZIONISTS AND NAZIS AND COMMIES AND LIBERALS AND FASCISTS, IT ALL HAS TO DO WITH EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US HAVING A VERY , IMPOSSIBLY SPECIFIC MIX OF STRANGE, CHARM UP DOWN, ALL THESE FLAVORED QUARKS, NOW PUT THAT ON YOUR PLATE AND SUCK IT DOWN, YOU FUCKING GOOBERS!!!!!!

Attached: pepe_conspiracy.jpg (728x728, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Bey9_2isRVk
youtu.be/Q_4bp8bBNVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

retard schizo.
saged

(You) have at least earned one, but stop smoking weed it's bad for you.

Bien, bastardos, escuchen, joder, acabo de hacerlo, descubrí toda la maldita y maldita causa de todo, quiero decir TODAS LAS COSAS INDIVIDUALES, no solo estoy hablando aquí, sino que estoy hablando de todo el maldito universo.

Realmente entiendo por qué todos nos odiamos, por qué las cosas son como son, y déjame decirte que va a volar tu mierda, maldito cielo, así que ayúdame.

ok, listo, estoy en camino de volverme loco de mierda turbo niggerboo, todo el secreto es: ¡¡¡QUARKS !!! SÍ, las partículas subatómicas son la razón por la que se jodieron. ahora sé lo que estás pensando "nigga qué diablos no onions un científico cuántico ¿qué es esta mierda?" Bueno, maldito negro, siéntate a la mierda, déjame ir más lejos, la razón por la que los quarks son los culpables, literalmente, todo tiene que ver con un rasgo único para ellos, ¡sus sabores! Sí, perra, estos "sabores" no solo te dicen sus propiedades, ¡cada sabor es una palabra de código para los patrones de comportamiento! Ahora, una vez más, puedes estar diciendo "¿Qué diablos está haciendo este doble autismo con un pensamiento de maricón?" nigga estoy llegando no me apures.

así que, como dije, los sabores son solo sentimientos, pero aquí es donde se vuelven gigantescamente enormes, si combinas ciertos quarks con otros, puedes desarrollar un tipo completamente nuevo de SENTIMIENTOS, SÍ, PERO LO ESCUCHAS, LA RAZÓN QUE TODOS SENTIMOS ESTAS COSAS, POR QUÉ THERES ZIONISTAS Y NAZIS Y COMISIONES Y LIBERALES Y FASCISOS, TODO TIENE QUE HACER CON CADA UNO DE NOSOTROS QUE TIENEN UNA MEZCLA DE EXTRAÑA ESPECÍFICA, IMPOSIBLEMENTE ESPECÍFICA; ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ABAJO, TE FOLLAS A LOS GOOBERS !!!

Attached: Capture.png (855x442, 931K)

Attached: 8203757.jpg (211x238, 11K)

And your point is?

up, down, strange, charm, top, bottom
I get your point with the first four but top and bottom are sexual preferences and up down cover the other meaning, lol

wow

Attached: shock.gif (600x445, 198K)

Quarks eh?

Attached: 1354375993922.jpg (451x506, 85K)

fuck you, never been diagnosed as such
drugs are bad
dont know why you did this in spanish but thank i guess
nigga what did i just say, i figured everything out, now we can use this for something greater.
no man you dont understand, its a very specific combination of trillions of all these things within us that determines how we think and feel things. just as trillions of dna segments determine what we look like.

Peanut butter quarks are the best

Jews
youtu.be/Bey9_2isRVk

Wow man thanks for this insight, now I can use this knowledge of quarks to better my life.

Well its more original than the autistic german who thinks whites are angels

Attached: 53062436_10157831918276789_8332189872240459776_n.jpg (539x960, 48K)

Quantum physics is not real. Everyone knows the root of all the world's problems is Jews, not quantum flavors.

Which Rick and Morty episode is this?

What does dick sucking have to do with this?

Nigga, you jus knockin on the door. Ax yourself who controls dem quarks? Riddle me that batman and prepare to get your mental shit pushed in.

Attached: kys.jpg (1791x1519, 782K)

I think it lit up a bit

The cow

Attached: 259D3DA7-CD2B-4537-8E3A-9B270F069DD1.jpg (290x290, 14K)

youtu.be/Q_4bp8bBNVw

HOW DARE YOU TRY TO OVERSHADOW THE REAL TRUTH CONCERNING SPIROGRAPHS YOU FUCKING MONSTER.

Attached: 1547695259126.gif (480x360, 422K)

The Irish

Attached: 32f.png (501x677, 20K)

pretty sure its just that our dna is not changing as fast as our environment. We need an update.

haha very funny, listen you fucks i am trying to educate you on the laws of not just this earth but of the WHOLE GOD DAMNED UNIVERSE
sure whatever, didnt need one but thanks
i wouldnt call a field which has been heavily researched and debated upon not real user
the one where i teach you the real truth
yes user that is what im wondering too, do they act as their own entities or are they something else, thats why i made this thread

Attached: file.png (338x441, 202K)

>i wouldnt call a field which has been heavily researched and debated upon not real user
Gender studies.

But what if, just if. Jews are actually a quantum flavor of humanoid?

also the internet is a tool and at the moment its being used to make money from the "users". the internet as we know it will soon die. a new internet is gonna be online soon. just wait

Stay where you are. Some folks will be arriving shortly.

What flavor quark is he smoking?

Ash flavored?
Are Jews the Harry Potter Jelly Beans of quantum flavors?

He must think Argentina is heaven then

Deep... Or retarded, can't tell.

Attached: 1533404222381.jpg (283x9628, 1.04M)

wipe your ass then post on 4kek

chekem
>do they act as their own entities or are they something else
My theory is it is all true. What is true? ALL of it. Every fairy tale. Every bible verse. Every pagan ritual. Every culture's creation myth. Every demon and angel conflict written down in a fever dream is true.
But not true in the way that Red Riding hood mistook a real wolf for her real Gma, but that evil shit needs to be cut open and killed to save Gma.
Not true that vampires wear cool clothes and suck on emos, but that evil shit will drain the willing of their quarky life force.
It is ALL true as a way of hiding in plain sight.

Attached: SkellyPepe.jpg (1103x1041, 231K)

fuck you

Focus more on the theory, and less on calling everybody a nigger. You also haven't said anything other than "people have different chemistry". If you really want to blow my mind, go further in to how we can develop new quarks. And again, calling people niggers all the time is just unnecessary words.

fuck you!

Attached: rage_keyboard.gif (322x176, 1.91M)

yes yes keep being all funny haha at me im trying to actually teach you niggers
YES YOU FUCK, YOU DONT GET IT, these courses, humanities courses, sociology, psychology, even gender studies, these are all covert observations of how people with their own unique set of quarks interact and think differently. think of it like this, not all white people think alike, not all black people think alike, nor is that the case for any race, so its got to be something deeper that causes us to think differently.
im not sure what you are trying to say, elaborate please.
sorry, i am still deliberating, plus i dont know how else to get through to some people on here.

Quarks aren't real.
Are you sure you aren't thinking of quirks?

Attached: 1401607484335.jpg (720x439, 47K)

Subatomic jews? Ok got it

Attached: 1548532078844.png (395x398, 114K)

i have every single flavour of quark inside my fucking dick and it cant feel sad or angry at all. youre fucking retarded

How can quarks be real if our bosons are not real?

Attached: 1531854371553.jpg (488x600, 177K)

Deliberate before you post. Don't expect anyone on Jow Forums to have any interest in anything you say, or an IQ high enough to understand. I'm thinking of all the people here that think your theory is crazy because they haven't noticed that the core of it is basic common sense. If you deliberate far enough, and manage to explain how to manipulate the quarks, then it would be an interesting read, and probably a good book. GLHF with the philosophy

>quarks
you mean planck's ?

motherfucker

Attached: 1540765819008.jpg (331x418, 31K)

Maybe not writing like a 2 digits iq nigger could help us understand his "theory". I'm curious to learn how quarks morph to feelings.

OP is full of Higgs bosons and strange quarks. That's why he's such a massive queer.

First they ignore you
Then they laugh
Then they fight
Then you win

Yes, that is a very good point. And I'm interested, too.

Get your head checked OP you might be schiz

Attached: 1552704549115.gif (607x609, 821K)

Attached: schizo meth.webm (430x500, 1.85M)

ok bitch fine, if you want to pretend that were in the 1950s and the atom is the root building block of the universe then go ahead, ill be in the 21st century thinking real shit.
i have not factored in bosons nor leptons into my theory, ill think it over later, thank you for this suggestion
i know i may be fruitless but at least i try to open a dialogue, cant i receive praise for that?
as ive said im still trying to figure that out too, they are the root matter within the universe so they must dictate some laws of said universe, my theory suggests they dictate though patterns and other such things

no its astrology the elites know this. but hey nice try i guess.

Attached: 16442144037_422e8a525a_b.jpg (1024x682, 359K)

If by Quarks you mean Jews, then yes.

Attached: 1426153680685.jpg (620x347, 22K)

fuuugg you.

Attached: inmunity dogo.png (500x883, 260K)

FUCK.... ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

Attached: drumpfscape.png (920x533, 491K)

Horrible absolutely horrible way to explain a sound concept

Is he gonna be okay?

Science falsely so called my guy, there is absolutely no evidence that quarks exist. They use math to "prove it" based upon other math that they're pretty sure is right. It's a house of cards, theory on theory on theory. Total nonsense.

Probably if he has a tolerance

Well ops idea is overall sound.
That our differences make anything other than a Darwinian system untenable.

no you got it wrong
it's the jews

sage

Not necessarily, your genes attempt get your body to make a brain and everyone's brain is different based upon genes and mistakes by the body.
Some people have brains that make them low IQ, some people have brains with tumors growing in them. No need to invoke quarks or natural selection for that to happen, it could all be chaos.

Candace Owens radicalized me

>I know I may be fruitless, but can't I have praise?
No. Once you yield fruit, you get praise. That is how things work. There is no "trying" medallion. This is not daycare.
>my theory suggests they dictate some laws of said universe through patterns and other such things.
Sounds a lot like atomic theory developed 2,000+ years ago: "Democritus taught that atoms were infinite in number, uncreated, and eternal, and that the qualities of an object result from the kind of atoms that compose it" - wiki