Even Muslim Women are disgusted with this

Acceleration doesn't work. White women are using it to destroy western society.
twitter.com/Nervana_1/status/1109530434386436096

Attached: Screenshot_20190324_091913.png (878x806, 407K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hd4JZceS3-g
twitter.com/Nervana_1/status/1109530434386436096
youtube.com/watch?v=5jvgCJEMp44&t=5779s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i thought the point was to accelerate degeneracy?

Whatever the point is, it's not working.

I think that's what it was supposed to do. You don't seem to understand the thinking behind accelerationism.

And this is why white women should be gunned down, period.

youtube.com/watch?v=hd4JZceS3-g
>like a friend

Inshallah

Attached: 5555555555555555.jpg (640x330, 83K)

Lmao

it accelerates these degenerate white nats to prison

nobody said accelerationism was intended to get white women to voluntarily start wearing hijabs

Kys nigger lover

White women are trying to destroy society in order to motivate you to save it. They're accelerationists too

Traitor women are filth. But if we deal with the invasion and globalists first, they will be dealth with after that.

Oh so that's why they are divorcing men in droves and refusing to have white children. You must be joking.

man that's the hole point

Some of us are anyway, most white women aren't up to speed yet

Dude fuck who cares about misogyny? I want an alpha husband, I imagine I'd find him after the fall

Attached: 536e6516.jpg (267x189, 10K)

>I want an alpha husband
that's what women say, but as soon as they get tired of it, they use the state to destroy them.

>man that's the hole point
yeah right. turn white women into muslims to save western society? white males can't procreate on their own.

No the whole point is to continue to piss off fat fucks like you who sit around and do nothing, knowing that hopefully one day a straw will finally break your fat back and you'll fight. But that will never happen since you have all the twinkies and Netflix one could ever want.

Muslim women are one of the most irrelevant political groups on earth.

Only liberals listen to them.
Islam lies to them too.

Attached: image.jpg (1275x1650, 329K)

so you admit that acceleration won't work. Time to think up a new tactic then genius.

>you are eesencializing the Hijab
200 lashes for this (((westernized))) whore

Nervana is a wonderful name. I bet she smells like teen spirit.

>White women are using it to destroy western society.
>Acceleration doesn't work
that's the point of acceleration. not to save it. there is nothing to save but bring it to end and fix what is left in the ashes.

>twitter.com/Nervana_1/status/1109530434386436096

> Essentialising

Attached: f280b4b7e502925f83fe64dc7de58521.jpg (630x827, 45K)

Attached: 9d4.png (680x242, 20K)

Muslims are accelerationist too
Let's import more

Destroying society is the point of accelerationism

that's the only thing leftists are really good at

Attached: 1550252684612.jpg (478x392, 37K)

The West corrupts everything it gets its hands on.
Fucking disgusting.

Attached: 777.png (756x757, 207K)

Let them be.

1. This is cultural appropriation (which is good, cause fuck muslims)
2. Liberal coopting of the hijab undermines islam.

I found this channel yesterday where an american muslim is warning about how liberalism will destroy the muslim community in a matter of decades
youtube.com/watch?v=5jvgCJEMp44&t=5779s

Basically the left-wing and right-wing in the west has unknowingly been pulling a good-cop bad-cop routine on muslims: The right wing accuses them of terrorism and misogyny, so they are driven to ally with the left wing which says that islam is in fact feminist and tolerant.
As a result you have muslim feminists like Linda Sarsour who say the hijab empowers women and islam is only severely misunderstood...and as a result those muslim feminists actually start questioning and denouncing patriarchal institutions in their religion, saying these are cultural devations/corruptions/remnants which should be done away with.

The guy bases his warning on what has/is happening to the american jewish community, which has largely become liberal to the point that they fall apart because once being jewish is only a matter of heritage, why bother with all the rituals, commandments and maintaining a tight community?

Tolerance and Acceptance has been the jew's kryptonite because once no one hates you anymore there is no more incentive to stick together. This is exactly why the ultra-orthodox make a point of self-segregating and wearing ridiculous hats, not fitting in and raising your kids to not fit in is the point.

Heck, americans even appropriated circumcision. Being "those guys who mutilate their dicks" was originally meant to be a distinguishing feature, in america most people don't even know what an intact dick looks like.

Isn't it the rate of speed?

>2. Liberal coopting of the hijab undermines islam.
So degenerate western women adopting Islamic virtue damages islam?
God how I hate the weak men the West has created.

Attached: 1527172228024.jpg (500x480, 92K)

This is what happens when you try to please everyone

nz went so hard because like your typical leftist, without the virtue signalling, they really have nothing, no skill, little worth, just a liar and a really fucked person

Let them convert to Islam by all means.
In fact, lets encourage them to do so to make amends.

Attached: whip-bullwhipDOTbiz.jpg (300x195, 24K)

>be me
>have shitskin friend in Morocco
>tells me her media are mocking the NZ victims, say "they went to invade another country and then cry when people dont want them"
>tells me Moroccan journalists were harassed by white european journos for 'islamophobia"

Hello FBI

The west is fucked

That's what I've suspected for a while. The liberals are actually doing the most damage to the muslims.

Tarrant also knew NZ is weak and wouldn't do anything.

So you don't understand it. You're a fool. That is the point.

Low IQ.

HER BODY, HER CHOICE

Attached: 1546944571388.jpg (598x529, 34K)

Kek

even the most conservative strict religion is being undermined and neutered, it seems like the secular new world order is getting closer and closer

the girl in OP is a western psuedo muslim, no different from christians who call themselves christians but never go to church or really practice any christian teachings

Whatever happened to my culture is not a costume? Why has nobody called out these Kiwi women donning hijabs for sympathy points and Facebook and Instagram likes?

Funny thing is Morocco and Tunisia are fairly 'westernized' because they had their Islamist revolution and most people hate them there.
It's mostly the ones that come/live in Europe that are inbred Islamic retards.
Tunisian media reported on the NZ attack like ours reports on Muslim attacks "isolated case, motive unclear" because they don't want to give the Islamists ammo.

>Take off the hijab, oppose Iranian misogyny!
>Put the hijab on, oppose white supremacy!
Am I the only one that thinks none of this makes sense?

the world seems to be getting a little gayer.
The best way for everyone to stop being gay is to take a dick in the ass.
>the thinking behind accelerationism

Fuck white women, they could have used naivety as an excuse for a while but it's to the point they should all have their pink haired heads shaved and their asses kicked down public streets by white men.

>Take off the hijab, oppose Iranian misogyny!
makes sense
Put the hijab on, oppose white supremacy!
fucking retarded

Why does The Progressive Left™ always have this smug smile on their faces? How is it possible to be this unware of oneself and just how foolish they look draping the garments of a religion that they know nothing about over their bodies in some sort of, what... fashion statement?

Is this the same Progressive Left™ that not so long ago wagged the finger of shame and chastised everyone for that deepest of SJW offenses: cultural appropriation?

>white women tearing down all the work middle eastern females do to NOT wear the hijab
>they don't even realize it
This is why everyone hates white people.

I think it's safer to say that this is why everyone hates the guilty, self-hating white liberal. It's fucking embarrassing to everyone involved when they do shit like this.

Also, witnessed.

It absolutely is working

Accelerationism is wanting white women to do exactly that

>Tolerance and Acceptance has been the jew's kryptonite
lol no, it hasn't. What the fuck are you on about? The Jews in America have NEVER BEFORE been so dominant and all powerful as they are right now. Ludicrous. Are you a Jew trying reverse psychology or watched too much The Believer?

>Heck, americans even appropriated circumcision. Being "those guys who mutilate their dicks" was originally meant to be a distinguishing feature, in america most people don't even know what an intact dick looks like.
Funny, since Jews are commanded by their God to mark their slaves with circumcision as well. Think about what the actual reason here is in Golem land.

Attached: Racist White Supremacy Nazi Assault Bike.gif (368x288, 1.66M)

Allah is a fucking snake.

Except taht she is not muslim but a jew trying to pass as a "progressive muslim" Her sole narrative is bashing arab countries and sucking ISrael's cock

Attached: nervajew.jpg (634x464, 58K)

Attached: nerc.jpg (618x254, 19K)

So if there was a shooting at a Mexican restaurant would they all wear sombreros and ponchos in solidarity?

Women should be beaten into submission, not put into leadership positions.

Sounds like a perfect way to show solidarity. Also make everyone wear fake moustaches and force all radio stations to blast La Cucaracha after the obligatory minute of silence.