This is the kind of degenerate shit that's being pushed today on the FRONTPAGE of Finland's state-owned media (YLE)

This is the kind of degenerate shit that's being pushed today on the FRONTPAGE of Finland's state-owned media (YLE)

You'll have to endure the bad google translation

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=sv&tl=en&u=https://svenska.yle.fi/artikel/2019/03/24/iiu-susiraja-komponerar-bisarra-bilder-med-hjalp-av-alldagliga-foremal-och-sin
I mean... Sweden is a cucked country but Finland sure is its retarded little brother. Someone do the world a favour and nuke us please. I mean.... fucking hell.

Attached: urine.png (1148x782, 946K)

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=sv&tl=en&u=https://svenska.yle.fi/artikel/2019/03/24/iiu-susiraja-komponerar-bisarra-bilder-med-hjalp-av-alldagliga-foremal-och-sin
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
armstrongeconomics.com/armstrongeconomics101/economics/draghi-the-opportunity-the-nightmare/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Doesn't look like anything to me.

Dont allow yourself to become demoralized. This will end very soon.

>Clearly mentally ill
>Morbidly obese
>Likes to pose naked and uses saliva, urine, food, toilets... etc. in her art.
>Seen as a "brave hero"
>Gets to exhibit her art in one of the most famous museums in the country

i wonder (((who))) is behind this

Attached: 7ca.jpg (500x500, 53K)

Absolutelysubversive.jpg

They are trying to Sweden you based fingols. Even loosing time with this shit is already a win for them

disgusting

What did you mean with "This will end very soon."?

Are you gonna "do a Tarrant" inside the YLE-studio?

Real art, fine art, touches the soul. It reflects the good, the true, and the beautiful. Even sad art can touch the heart, and provide meaning for our existence.
But this shit is designed to corrupt our soul. It's pure ugliness. Look at that "artist". She's obviously depressed. Instead of killing herself, she's infecting others with her perverted views.

Attached: 1552857882410.png (480x480, 84K)

>What did you mean with "This will end very soon."?

Watch:
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

Read Martin Armstrongs blog, like this article:
armstrongeconomics.com/armstrongeconomics101/economics/draghi-the-opportunity-the-nightmare/

>Are you gonna "do a Tarrant" inside the YLE-studio?
Ofcourse not. Why would I?

We all know where this (((degeneracy))) ends.

Attached: 1553116370719.png (2048x2048, 3.08M)

Could not have said it better myself even if I tried to

You might be right.

She will be dead due to health complications resulting from her morbid obesity soon.

Yuri hit the nail on the head. The demoralization process is done mainly by citizen to citizen, slowly declining morality into nothing before they destabilize, cause a crisis, then normalize things.

>homosexuality obviously reprehensible generations ago
>slowly grow perversions in name of open-mindedness and questioning the world around us
>before you know it everyone is asking, "So what if they do X?!"
>start showing how homosexuals are humans, born that way, and are being harassed because of it
>show homos openly being discriminated against in a manner that shocks general public
>homos are normal and they are here to stay!
>homos now part of modern society and are a protected class

They do it with everything, its just a matter of time till they normalize our shackles. "Everyone is in crushing debt that needs to be paid off with your labor user! This is normal and fun!"

Will watch/read!

------

>Ofcourse not. Why would I?
I don't know. Asking because I'm frustrated at YLE and shitposting makes me feel a bit better for the moment. I'm don't actually condone terrorism.

I don't actually condone terrorism*

typo but whatever

That Yuri vid is exactly what I thought of when I saw OP.

Yeah, I guess their propaganda got to me.

Thanks for sharing the video, I needed that.