Evidence Christchurch Shooting is manchurian candidate/mk ultra op

youtu.be/_TSum0TG75M

Closer look at video shows what looks like a handler.

Attached: images.jpg (286x176, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KMWHHk9rsvE
youtube.com/watch?v=4exK5ezhWkc
carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=fqh875
youtube.com/watch?v=5Wiio4KoGe8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

schizoposter

This shit has all the signs of a flase flag and then some.

you have to go back to discord.

schizoposter

>muh paranoid delusions
rough bro

Here is another vid...over one hour long but is relevant..

The fucking shoes, always shoes

Not again, Mossad.

no it doesn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=KMWHHk9rsvE

CIA uses MKUltra to distract their victims.

has none in fact, kys.

youtube.com/watch?v=4exK5ezhWkc
>mfw youtube censored the search already so had to look for his channel manually
you tried, S

Attached: Skull-face.png (350x344, 160K)

nice argument

>false flag: Timeline weird, MSM releases a shit ton of changing info, new laws enacted in a ridiculously short time, shooter's identity is murky, several people arrested and let go or vanish from MSM...

and what do you have?

carjam.co.nz/car/?plate=fqh875

He spent time in Israel and wasn’t immediately murdered when he crossed the border. If there’s a sure sign he’s not really a Jow Forumsack, it’s that.

Attached: 1553414623750.jpg (8000x5387, 3.95M)

It’s false flag as fuck.
Tarrant was a pussy and his excuse for not shooting a jew church was plebbit tier

i have a livestream of the attack lol, and his manifesto where i predicted the pc shitstorm that would ensue.

keep schizoposting, it's amusing

>”jews are a-ok with me” t. Memeing Mossad Agent

your mom's handler is me

yep....

here is how real people react during a shooting
03AOLTBLRP-6zDjc5I7r88SpXoJ2pVPCku620dM43NWJClrmd2vqM77cU5D2ki0zwGwHcAdMtgKVb8cVhT3-uZGivarXjrAkcZp00d_WtyOkQisUnXqhzUEwJvUnysQxu1S9tBNPeHMFXPtbDAmyP3koDPq1YCOaKRaKqNQp6xBqux75XPN_i0B5q1qhi6p_vELounKpUH6W_yKVodN_qDCJwbrT2v0Utf_lL4HvoZvjw2iXhImeGVkvBtz90G8CU5MSgNw_tcjGr7

He just seems dumb and totally bought into chanology too much.
You never go full retard.

He fought and killed the sympton his real problems.

where is the Slovenian and Czech?
they off today?

Attached: 449105B9-0E79-42F7-AD1B-EF4A21D73BD9.png (635x509, 343K)

obvious tranny on hrt

you have 0 evidence but you keep schizoposting lool

Outside your house ready to breach, mestizo. Quick, get your tinfoil hat!

for clarity, this is a video of a man admiting to orchestrating the attack
I am busy and have to go, but im not leaving with no replies implying no one saw this.

im not saying its true, but you would have to be -pretty- fucked in the head to lie about something like this, and his second video talks about the mind control stuff.

have fun

test

Quick, now tell him to take his meds

Attached: 622C0847-6A6A-4951-9C63-D8317529FEFB.png (593x387, 108K)

Kike detected

>kike
pic related

Attached: bot1.png (1006x563, 154K)

why would a man admit to orchestrating an attack if he successfully got away with it?T hat's just retarded

ANyway we'll have the rest of Tarrant's imprisoned life for his brainwashing to finally wear off, assuming he was MKULTRA'D

Well...he mentions exfiltration in his manifesto, suggesting he was not a lone wolf (camo man for example).

He goes to mosque one, drives to mosque two (3.5 miles aprox) and then goes to a destination in the middle on foot (extraction point?)

Who says he even sent the manifesto before going on the rampage? Does he mention this anywhere?

And where did he get the guns and ammo he used? He purchased 4 guns and ammo from gun city but only used the shotgun....why?

Go to gun city.com (he ordered them online)...find the other 3 guns and ammo he used.

what a crappy video. So whos plate was it? Why is it so important?
>Do you know why they dont want you to see the video?
>Its because of this loicense plate, mate
>What? You want to know to whom it belongs?
>I have no idea, mate!
wtf?

>david anthony ruck
>didn't even quick rundown
you should at least check out his music playlists
peak alchemy

Attached: perfection.gif (426x240, 1.97M)

Remember; even if one of us attacks it's a false flag.
It's always a false flag even when it's not.

>Oj mate, you see this dude in red?
>Now look at this frame. There is something slightly red-ish too, must be the same dude!
>But look at the loicense plate! The red dude was completely irrelevant, i just wanted to make the video more interesting.
>Look at the loicense!!! Mate, its a random loicense plate!!!
>Oj, but have you mentioned the tree in the background? Probably part pf the black ops too!!!
wow

you?

Attached: bot2.png (941x554, 146K)

this one isnt and thinking all shootings are psyops or false flags is retarded and makes you look silly to anyone you want to appeal to, this one wasnt a fale flag and even if it was what does it matter it is still functionally the same as if it had been real since real acceleration of the disarmament of the population and the rise in importation of nonwhites is the result

.....such as?

nope, but thanks for the (you)

Attached: IMG_6926.jpg (1024x518, 53K)

I found a really good podcast with theories on both the vegas attack and new zealand
vegas was a weapons test of small arms drones
new zealand was about censorship and thought-crime and to get enough outrage to push some new 1984 stuff

Him going to some tanned country some 2 months ago before the incident and writing on fb that he loves it and preaching peace doctrine preety much.

Completely different person.
If he wanted to throw off people on what he thinks, he doesn't have to go out of his way to travel halfway across the world. Just write some fb posts.
The hotel owner also testified that he was a very humble man, so he was there.

-MSM reporting multiple arrests, don't talk about -the others, becomes a lone wolf.
-Wonky timeline
- background of shooter shady or strange
- Fits the narrative white man evil
- Laws released within a week after incident
- Where did he get his guns? ammo?
- Video/manifesto banned
- Results in exactly the opposite of white maniac's agenda
etc...etc

MKUltra is not Monarch. It is a general crowd control mechanism that includes literally everything you are exposed to from early education, media. It is conscious, unconscious and subliminal messaging in everything you see. It's advertisements, social pressure to conform, laugh tracks, song lyrics, visuals. It is everywhere.

Don't forget he attacked the symptom instead of the disease. If any FF has FF written all over it, then it's this one.

yes, good point, thanks for adding that one to the list.

Investigation closed, inquiries on the massacre are usually coarse and sloppy, demonizing anything having to do with immigration...social media such as #weareone, introduction of ludicrous "we are with you" shit in the general public (women wear hijabs across NZ as a show of solidarity)....

and my personal favorites in this one....
1)the NZ jew community raising money for the victims BHAHAHAHAHAH
2)The manifesto says jews are cool as long as they stay in Israel and don't subvert country. Meanwhile during the Christchurch earthquake a large mossad spy ring is discovered....You would think the shooter would know this.
3)The cool edgy memes, he being a manlet incel...and him being insecure...wrote a 200+ manifesto but deleted it. Makes him relatable to young impressionable minds.

any idea of MK Ultra and/or Monarch played a role in the Vegas attacks?
Paddock had two weird connections to "The Power Puff Girls" cartoon if Paddock was a real person btw
It was an email address and the photo of him and his brother eric, the only photo actually
also this came out 3 days before the vegas attack pretty weird watch the ending its a vegas machine gun on the strip...
youtube.com/watch?v=5Wiio4KoGe8

Thank you. It's hard to imagine how much evidence like this goes unnoticed or unconsidered.

Who was his psychotherapist? How did get the ammunition? Who funded his trips to the mid East? Who is he really?

No idea. I think this violent outburst has the potential to happen when somebody is a firm believer in whatever programming is being fed to them and they are suddenly and unexpectedly exposed to a crack in the narrative that proves the whole thing a lie, so they react in an extreme manner.
That's just a hypothesis though.

eh, he was nothing more than a t series shil

why did he purchase 4 guns and ammo from gun city (online) but only used the shotgun he purchased.

The other guns (as far as I know) are not sold on that site. Where did he get those and the ammo (as you suggested)

somebody brought up something interesting about this.

Pewdiepie used a pakistani flag in a vid, as a joke against T-series.

the shooter mentioned pewdiepie..a possible message to intelligence agencies?

did you watch the video I linked to? see the ending and the release date?
creepy huh?

They always do that shit...always.
They also put running shoes in the false flags...
Ole Dammegard made a video about this...shows every false flag and the shoes...when I saw them with the "help me lady" it kinda made me think....especially that it makes no fucking sense that she is barefoot.