USA is a laughing stock

USA is a laughing stock

Attached: 1499532499088.png (600x625, 635K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002
cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/army-basic-training-drop-hand-grenade-competency-graduation-requirement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_Treasure
youtube.com/watch?v=1xS5R0VD8rg&lc=Ugg-lvH0ZN1NKngCoAEC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is America really able to win a hot war against Russia?

Attached: 1052364254.jpg (1000x541, 168K)

Indeed; it's all a sick joke. Being a vet makes it even more hilarious.
>"Raise your right hand ... ."
What, exactly, is anyone protecting at this point?

In an actual war these faggots would be fragged so quickly your head would spin.

lol no. the west does not want any more wars. if Russia tried shit we would lose. we no longer have a heart for dying for jews.

distasteful

Attached: 1551346801816.png (553x464, 130K)

Doubtful. They can't even win against third world shitholes, much less a nuclear power with superior technology.

Attached: 1544563325632.png (320x320, 114K)

>tf
>tp

Attached: 1408669683160.jpg (480x581, 39K)

Imagine building your career as a military badass and then just chopping your dick off and selling it to China so you can get an office position in the military.

>superior technology
Elaborate. Is the Pentagon really behind now?

Attached: 1034194517.jpg (1000x541, 45K)

you think this only happens in the usa? kek

>dignity and respect
does that come before the needs of the military? When has a straight white male's dignity come before the military?

That’s because the Geneva convention, the UN, and leftists cuck Western militaries.

I would drop VX gas bombs on the niggers.

A conventional war? No.

I never agree with these guys on any-----Welp almost anything.

Talked to a PSYOPS fella the other day.

First few years would be extremely bloody, the standing Army we have right now would probably be very poor and inefficient in the first few years but it would ramp up quickly. Russia does not have the infrastructure to really support the RGF let alone their air force or navy.

the US would win and i hope the new arms race will bankrupt that nation. Can you imagine? A new arms race? Those commies have always been useful patsies. I love russians because they were born out of diseased cunts.

A conventional war? Yes, that's why NATO is so scary to russia. We gotta cuck the putin, he is ONLY 5'7.

Ok I am confused. I thought transgender man was man (actually female).

>USA is a laughing stock
Army, Navy and Marines, their all full of fags and queens.

Seriously

>be americunt soldier
> want to rape female colleague
> find out you just raped a man
> and it wasnt rape he wanted it

fight me bitch, fight me right now

I'd mangle you, meanwhile all you got to put up would be your shrimpy dick beaters, shill

does Allah consider it suicide if you are gay and jump of a building

I've never met a tranny in my life. Where the fuck do these freaks live?

one works at my local KFC and always gets regular and diet soda mixed up

lol what a shanda.

Fucking mudslime nigger bot we don't have trannies in the military. Nice 2017 article you literal retard. Sage and hide slide threads

lmao

Attached: 1553224758711.jpg (567x374, 51K)

Russia is less than half the size of the US and like 60% female

>What, exactly, is anyone protecting at this point?
(((America))) of course.

American Accelerationism

Attached: when sharting gets TOO real.png (317x861, 97K)

I saw one at Walmart, it was obvious they were a tranny

I think Allah encourage that.

uh oh, next step is 73 bathrooms or however many combinations of dick, balls, vag and tits there are.

Pakistan is a laughing stock when you realise that the army of your country is used to keeping you inbreds calm under fear of extermination and you still are violent as monkeys after more than half a century of having your state .

Russia will get fucked by islamisation and cronic mortality so no nead for a war with the rapists . America can wait and arm itself till Russia kicks the bucket .

HOW MUCH OF YOUR ARMY AND COUNTRY IS MUSLIM ?

>Romania
Like pottery.
What still butthurt you belived in Hitler's victory, followed him, burned Russian villiges and killed our people? Then you got fucked up by our soldiers and despite being even worse and cruel then Gestapo fanatics you still have the gall claim to be the "victim" of "horrible" communism. Enjoy you young girls flashing their vaginas on chaturbate an masse and large povertry. You lost with Hitler, and you lost second time when you renounce our friedship for the lying promises of European Jews. Guess you drug dealing gypsies never learn!

Attached: 1552395522300.jpg (812x1024, 80K)

>Guess you drug dealing gypsies never learn!

in canada, there is a shit ton of gypsies and they are all fucking gross and rowdy and shit.

The stereotipes exist for a reason. Take care around them Canada user.

You are irrelevant . Your opinion is irrelevant . You are a Joke . Guess Gypsies can never learn .

Is there any self-respecting man who wouldn't defect to the Russian or Chinese side the moment he was made to take orders from a shrieking, delusional, crossdressing tranny beast?

Russia would have a huge initial advantage in a ground war, that's mainly what their military budgets and trains for. We'd lose a lot of people, at least comparable to Vietnam. Ultimately, U.S would beat Russia. Our technology and training is just far superior.

Attached: amerispurdo.jpg (600x600, 49K)

Attached: SmartSelect_20190324-115046_Clover.jpg (399x400, 85K)

None of the people in that picture are Americans, you can tell by the uniforms.

Attached: ohjpzh6v9gg21.jpg (1006x1024, 84K)

The country on their own soul will win.
So if Russia attacks USA, they lose. And vice versa.
Russia has a mandatory army and they are professionals in fighting on their own grounds at this rate.

Have you ever wondered why all this trans shit involves men intruding into female spaces, and never the other way around? I can’t think of a single case where a person who was born a woman, but later becomes a man, wants to shower and use the bathroom with “real” men? Why is that?

Putin is a Sambo black belt. Probabaly the most hand to hand combat skilled world leader. Good luck.

Attached: image.gif (800x600, 3.19M)

Also consider that they have a male demographics issue in the next few years due to the Soviet Union.

Attached: russiandemographics2016.jpg (1292x863, 124K)

>Ultimately, the U.S. would beat Russia

If you consider every major U.S. city being fried by thermonuclear arms a 'victory', sure. Assuming the hot war was limited and only in the Russian sphere of influence, e.g. Belarus and Eastern Ukraine, the U.S. would be able to capture its objectives but certainly couldn't hold them to the end of the conflict in the face of Russian-led insurgency, assaults, and infiltration.

All an elaborate ruse to keep women out and stop them from destroying the army

Attached: Grenade.webm (480x360, 783K)

>anime poster
>France
Lord aren’t you a faggot

>t.Shlomo Shekelstein

>romanian
>gypsie
choose one

every romanian would happily assist you in gasing every single gypsy

Attached: knowthedifference.jpg (1000x2000, 409K)

what country are those dudes from? Those are not US uniforms

>of "horrible" communism
into the oven you go

Attached: smokedchicken.webm (300x300, 2.46M)

Muslims are laughing stock

>bathroom trannies cause record low numbers of women to enlist
>trannies sent in as cannon fodder in durkastan

Russia's military strategy relies on them being attacked. So if you directly attack Russia, not counting nukes (they count), USA and NATO would get fucked hard.

>Our technology and training is just far superior.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennium_Challenge_2002

look for doc the perfect war on jewtube

Attached: F4BEA27B-39DA-468B-8777-7F2933BA9DF0.gif (302x302, 3.8M)

Welp. The rapes are going to go up.

Attached: 1553299617028.jpg (807x760, 150K)

The constitution. Did you even pay attention to the oath?

Why are those abominations in canadian military uniforms?

Attached: 1546665578123.png (625x605, 47K)

Breaking news: America becomes the fattest and largest country in the world, almost doubling Russia in size

>TIL

Do you have the original video for this? I need it with audio. I want to know what this retard expected to get out of this.

>superior technology
Which is why all their shit looks like, and is, a complete wannabe rip-off of US designs?

With nukes everyone burns. In a conventional war the invading country would lose. America has a superior conventional military but not nearly strong enough to invade and defeat Russia.

There's only a finite number of ways to design a functional missile you know.

>She says while hiding her meme country behind a meme flag.

I thought Trump told trannys to fuck off?

That's one way to solve the women in the army problem.

Our spec ops community alone could wipe the floor with Russians lmfao. It's China we gotta worry about.

link or fuck off

California, Oregon, Washington, Austin Texas

cnsnews.com/blog/craig-bannister/army-basic-training-drop-hand-grenade-competency-graduation-requirement

There is your superior 'training' you had to take off the land nav course because the rank and file was too dumb to read a map and now you are taking off grenade qualification because they cant throw far enough. Not to say that recruitment rates are record low! I sincerely doubt America can win a war on their own (not that the've won any wars on their own)

No one mentioning Trump kicked trannies outnof tge military already this is old news

There's finally a solid legal way to sneak into the womens showers but now the womens showers are filled with trannys ! What the fuck is a traditional hard-working pervert to do ? Sad times lads.

Attached: 2053421414.jpg (768x1024, 86K)

Is this a demonstration of what the Nazi ovens could do?
Kek
Holocaust was real then
> masse and large povertry.
Those are the gipsies that we didn't succeeded in killing, we actually want them to be poor or move to the W
meanwhile plenty Russians live worse than even our Gypsies,
Also give back what you've stolen from us, hapa fags
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romanian_Treasure

Attached: 1553389519230.jpg (600x882, 138K)

Talk to the average person in any of the branches and they would be against this. Additionally, no one in that image are wearing any US service uniforms.

Exactly.

Doesn't really matter if he's a manlet

I was in the reserves a few years back, and thank god I got out. The niggatry was absolute where I was stationed at in Virginia. We really do need to lose a war to get our heads the hell out of our asses, or we're gonna go full on acceleration.

Come and get it. Oh you probably bisy teaching you doughters to beg on the streets.

>reserves
there's your problem faggot

Very funny

I can’t wait to see footage on TV of American stormtroopers invading another shithole in the Middle East on behalf of Israel festioned with all the paraphernalia of the globohomo gay complex, little bits of rainbow on their camoflague uniforms and the transgender batallion leading the charge to Tehran with Village People music blaring out of the speakers on their HMMVEE’s, it’s going to be great.

Was obama the ultimate accelerationist?

Yea but we (((who))) lives in those major cities so is it really a loss?

If the shitbags that rule this world were ever wrong about anything it's the thought that they will ever be able to force us to view trannies with dignity or respect.

After China takes Siberia so you can't move factories over the Urals and have from where to get cannon folder
But it's more of a symbolic thing, we want the art pieces

Attached: 1552411188483.jpg (735x513, 73K)

This native siberian gooks have more soul and integrity in them than any of you gypsies, I met them. And their children doesn't hang about on the streets with dirty faces and dirty clothes begging from bleeding heart Russians money.

youtube.com/watch?v=1xS5R0VD8rg&lc=Ugg-lvH0ZN1NKngCoAEC
Here, take a look, realy funny.

They might as well just make it a sexless military.
Like Starship troopers.

>Did you even pay attention
Lol. How come none of these supposed 'mass shootings' are ever vets upholding and protecting? It's a joke, son - and it's on you, me and the rest of our obese, addicted and afflicted countrymen. Laugh motherfucker.

>The constitution
Right-o.

Attached: sleepy.jpg (1030x687, 576K)