Depression cause

A modern epidemic.Maybe it is due to living according others expectations?

Attached: 1553101770804.jpg (1024x1024, 124K)

As one wise man said: You live your life as others like, then YOU die.

That, and inflammation and poor breathing habits.

It's because anybody with an IQ over 100 knows the future at this exact moment is incredibly bleak. Some will still deny it, but deep down in places they don't like to talk about at parties: they know it.

Attached: power process.png (590x612, 132K)

Social media.
40+ hour working weeks.
Media bullshit

The available topics to discuss are getting alarmingly low.

>tfw high iq
>tfw poor emotional regulation
>tfw being around normies for any length of time makes my blood boil

Attached: 1550913264264.jpg (844x898, 159K)

What if his goals are actualizable into retarded and backwards frameworks that never change due to boomer mandarin on key positions?

>lives in confusion, sin, and idolatry
>cant figure why people are depressed

repent

>IQ over 100 knows the future at this exact moment is incredibly bleak.
This is correct. IQ 155 reporting. It would be bleak regardless of it being the current year. As long as pic related runs the world, it will always be Hell on Earth. Best of luck to the pizzagaters who try to fight him. It is impossible to defeat him in the long run. Just remember that the nuclear codes are handled by raging child molesters who care only about molesting the next child and you will begin to see the future as a something not worth living.

Attached: 00027fd550l1bjp1-c0.jpg (4096x2263, 1.58M)

Youre wrong. Normal dude, and nothing of the stuff you mentioned. Also repented for many things already

>others expectations
you mean (((others'))) quarterly sales growth forecast

live life to produce, preserve, and protect
the enemy exists only to exploit
stewardship is citizenship
service of self and nation is gratifying

will you be happy sacrificing your youth to follow their instructions?

read Thoreau
read Kaczynski
dress simply
eat simply
buy less
support community
go outside
grow plants
have pride
pick up trash
create beauty
walk the third path
spread the word
blood and soil

Attached: 11.jpg (500x500, 196K)

enjoy the sunrise
drink tea
relax

Attached: 16.jpg (500x500, 217K)

>epidemic
Born out of stupidity more than anything

Attached: uc7fsb3tl4iz.jpg (2048x1536, 294K)

consumption and decadence insulate you from your roots
take a walk
smell the soil
touch the water
breathe the air
hear the silence
try to remember

Attached: 1551462983217.jpg (2048x1365, 2.3M)

there is more

Attached: 1.jpg (500x500, 276K)

Days are split between working and beeingbpissed that work starts soon

>tfw I recently started taking an anti-depressant (lexapro) and it's been surprisingly helpful
I've always been very against anti-depressants, but to my great surprise it's helped me a lot. Looks like I'm another one of modern society's casualties.

>Maybe it is due to living according others expectations?

We are gregarious animals, we have to live up to some degree to others expectations in order to work as a group. The problem arises when society turns insane, and demands insane and contradictory actions.

God help us

thank you user.

The pizzagaters suppress technological progress. Can't have Mars lebenstraum or real freedom

Id kill myself but my litter brother beat me to it, since I'm the last surviving child I have to keep on living

at least thats what I tell myself

Attached: 1446005008380.jpg (700x560, 262K)

>I've always been very against anti-depressants

I tried antidepressants, for one year without noticing any improvements. Starting doing sports and lifting weights and I am another person now.

Personally I think SSRI antidepressants are a meme, but then again I don't want to go against the psychiatrist advice and be responsible for some suicide.

Did you try CBD or THC ? I'm wondering if that would help me.

Antidepressants are useful to help one gain some energy and turn his life around later.

This. Gives you a baseline to help you get your head above water.

If your mind is grass, depression does a mark on it.. like when you walk and a way is grinded into the grass depression will always follow that.

Anti-depressants help your mind not go through that way

That's the lie. Unless you think having all of your emotions deleted is a good thing. The brain is like a hard drive, and antidepressants are like waving a magnet around over the hard drive.
Do you really think the ZOG/Cabal would permit a healthy cure for the masses?

>Do you really think the ZOG/Cabal would permit a healthy cure for the masses?
Yes, because they need it for themselves too. What you should be wary of is how hubristic their solution is. Ultimately depression is a spiritual problem, they think they can just make it go away with a chemical.

There's no point in really talking about it. It's really dependent on your genetic reaction. Will work wonders for some, do something for others, have lots of side effects for others, and do nothing to others.

If you think you need it, try it, and do whatever you want after that. It doesn't matter.

i quit social media, i quit watching the news, i come to pol occasionally only when something big happens, i've been lurking the last week due to the shooting in new zealand. i used to be depresed as fuck living in a big city, i moved 20 minutes to beautiful house in a farm town. on my time off from work, i go fishing and adventuring with my son and wife. i dont drink, but i smoke marijuana in the evenings.

i am living in 100% pure happiness, life is good, i am here to witness whatever will go down in the next century, but i will not waste the good times i have left here. you should all do the same. we have a short time on this earth, to spend it depressed is the jew's ultimate plan for us all.

No, since I've improving a lot since doing physical activity every day, I am not looking for a chemical fix.

There was some surge of energy, but they were burst of euphoria. It started turning my depression into a bipolar disorder.

I still think they are overprescribed and that most people would see great results with some adjustments in their lifestyle. But I am not a vocal opponent against SSRI antidepressants, since I don't want to be responsible of potential suicides.

Agree

time for a new job, friend

Sigh....
True
But the stable income is like a drug

Also thinking about immediate family

i took a pay cut of $10/hr to work 7-3 mon-fri. i don't even notice the missing money, i just cook more meals at home instead of taking my family out. good luck to you, brother. we're all going to make it, i promise you,

Speak for yourself faggot, if I'm feeling down I change whats wrong. If high iq to you means you can't see the forest for the trees that's your own fault. It's not the whole world's job to conform to your agenda.

Depression is a treatable disease. The problem is people try the minimum dose of an antidepressant for a couple weeks, don't notice a big difference, and quit. All wrong. You have to increase the dose, switch brands if it doesn't work, combine it with an antipsychotic and so on until the depression is gone. Ultimately the only spiritual problem is that we live on earth where our rebellion has interrupted our fellowship with God. We have logical reasons to be depressed in this particular plane of existence, but why not just get rid of it while we wait for God's salvation to take its course? In fact I'd say we have a responsibility to fix it the same way we should take care of ourselves physically with good food and exercise. Of course medication is unnatural but that doesn't mean it's unhealthy. Toothpaste is unnatural.

>he thinks depression is a (modern) epidemic
Someone hasn't read ancient scrolls of neets from thousands of years ago shitscrolling about the same stuff we are.
It's the eternal human condition some of us have fun most of us suffer and we all die nigger your not serious are you?

Attached: 1529616375202.png (340x314, 249K)

>Dont have any emotions because youre drowning in depression
>Take pills
>Start having energy to get out of bed and even slightly enjoy things
Real head scratcher that one. Granted I am on a SNRI not SSRI.
But ultimately is correct. This shit is usually throwing stuff at the wall and seeing what sticks.

Definitely a part of it. Also modern civilization has killed our spirit. The internet giving us access to information about all the evil that's going on in the world is a massive blackpill. Kinda considering taking the Vargpill. I'm sure I'd be much happier living in the countryside and being able to take care of myself.

Delete facebook etc. Stop talking to normies and build your own life on your terms.

checked
Same, can't work in an office because the senseless normie small talk about nothing annoys me. I always had to regulate myself to not outwork my coworkers. They even sabotaged me a few times. I always tried to be social and friendly but is was very stressful to listen to the same meaningless NPC stuff everyday while acting stupid. I am now self employed and hope it stays that way.

>read Thoreau
>read Kaczynski
>dress simply
>eat simply
>buy less
>support community
>go outside
>grow plants
>have pride
>pick up trash
>create beauty
>walk the third path
>spread the word
>blood and soil
This

it's not the expectations
it's that you're no longer truly responsible for anybody else, which has never been the case in human history before

good news is that nobody on this board has to worry about that

You wouldn't be depressed if you looked like Francisco Lachowski

Attached: chico5.jpg (800x1198, 114K)

Thanks fren, much appreciated

Attached: 1553454851991.gif (700x525, 421K)

False

Attached: 1553446538495.jpg (4096x2263, 1.5M)

>other's expectations
No. Food and lifestyle. End of story.