Brits Refuse Christian Asylum Claims Because Christianity is a Religion of Violence

Not that I'm disappointed that a sandperson was denied entry to the UK but this is just laughable in light of the open door policy for snackbars.

How much lower can the UK sink?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=nZGLoNvRt54

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-24-12-46-43.png (720x1280, 452K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/uk/454381-home-office-asylum-christianity-violence/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NUKE US PLEASE

Attached: 1531430539837.jpg (720x1340, 408K)

At this point it's an open question if you're best left alive as an example.

They can not.
Their politicians are a bunch of clowns.
Have been for years. Brexit exposed it.
They have been governing against their own people and in favour of special interest groups for decades. And the public kept reelecting them.

And when they fucked up hard enough for the people to be mad for once, they decided that Brexit as the ultimate question to attract the "FUCK YOU I CANT PAY MY RENT AND NEED TO EAT THE FOOD THAT PEOPLE WONT BUY"-voters to vote leave.

All of the UKs problems are self made. And I hope that Brexit burns the Brits hard enough so they will come to their fucking senses and stop electing clowns.

At the current rate the only salvation for the Brits is horrible suffering after a complete economic meltdown, and the complete political suicide of their MPs.

Maybe they will elect someone who is not a billionaire for once and elect workers who are smart enough to listen to experts for once.

>brexit canceled
>the state religion of britain is too evil to be allowed into britain
>home of the rothschilds
>muslim rape gangs
>sharia zones
>bin that knife
>unironically believing in a thing like "hate speech"
What's next on the agenda?

It's amusing they actually consider themselves a democracy. They don't even have a written constitution.

They won't have any laws soon either.
At the current rate more than one third of EU laws will not be transcribed into British laws by the time that they exit.

That means that their court system will completely break down.

Britain is 70% christian and 5% Muslim. Please explain to me why we need more christians when there are so many Muslims in need of asylum who are a minority?

>What's next on the agenda?
Re-education centres for non-conforming white people. the end is nigh.

>That means that their court system will completely break down
Business as usual then. They're already refusing to prosecute Muslims for serial rape and jailing whites without due process.

It's like they're choosing to be Airstrip One.

>when there are so many Muslims in need of asylum who are a minority?
No Muslim needs asylum, they have like 40 countries already.

Bet you're glad you binned those knives and guns.

The UK truly has been taken over by Satan worshipping bags of shit. May God have mercy on you.

Oh yeah, it's a right barrel of laughs over here these days.

I am somehow starting to get the feeling that there are more sinister elements at play here.
All these fucked up cucknews could not possibly be real in the real world. No one can be this incompetent at governing. No citizen would knowingly vote for clowns who focus on knife control over actual issues like the housing crisis.

Either the incompetency is on a whole new level, or the jews just destroyed a whole county by irl shitposting in the press.

>Either the incompetency is on a whole new level, or the jews just destroyed a whole county by irl shitposting in the press
Surely you can't still be on the fence regarding this query.
Look on the bright side, we'll still remember you.

its a sandnigger christfag too you would think his race alone would give him access.

Yeah it's weird. It's almost like there is an (((agenda))) at work here...

Th-this can't be real. Right?

Attached: 46d.jpg (800x450, 38K)

Oh it most definitely is. Everything is darkness.

Attached: 1539307393666.gif (550x309, 1.8M)

because they want strong muslim homogeneity. they didnt grant that paki woman asylum either solely because she is a christian, even though she could just go to india. they want muslims in our army, parliament and eventually as the average face of a briton. 10 years now there will be a nationalist muslim political party in the UK, i guarantee it.

You don't have to tell me this bro, you need to tell this to your countrymen.

this is what happens when you let double digit retards to govern. Democracy was a mistake.

Attached: 1552765015407.png (720x589, 77K)

>And the public kept reelecting them.
and now it's too late.

The media is painfully bias and people are arrested for wrong think. That tends to quell a lot of rebellion because the news reports the arrest of the "evil few" and everyone knows what happens if they step out of line.

There are plenty that see what's wrong but everyone afraid.

the usual response is: "nah bruv not all muslims innnit". the people of this country are utterly fucking lost, hence the reason for all of these problems. knock the foundation out, the entire thing will come crumbling down.

You really need more parties mate.

I'm gonna assume this is a lie, otherwise I can't take it anymore.

I guess muslim refugees are the only ones the west is forced to help

Read between the lines. When they say "Brit official" what they mean is some mudshit who has infiltrated higher offices of the administration and is calling the shots on who gets and doesn't get asylum.

Attached: 1553367456024.png (840x879, 328K)

It's not a lie, watch the video. The Church of England be mad as fuck and their response is public.

Britain will be the first to go

Attached: 40AEEA50-D812-4457-B3D7-9BD16FC1D04F.jpg (640x480, 44K)

> when you're right for the wrong reason

this

Its just sad. UK is cradle of grestest civilization.
Brought to your knees by heavily-Jewish cultural Marxism and eternsl pathological white altruism.
France and Germany dont laugh, youre right behind.
Youre all going the way of Sweden--the greatest cuck white society of all time.
Only Italy with Salvini and Russia are still white and masculine.

I
>inb4 some kike comes in with Italy or Russia not white hurrrr yeah ok we get it duurrrr

Attached: 1552676037641.jpg (702x459, 61K)

>Brit official" what they mean is some mudshit who has infiltrated higher offices of the administration and is calling the shots on who gets and doesn't get asylum.
It's either some sandperson (of either the muslim or jewish subspecies) or some white person that literally hates their own nation making these decisions.

Now you don't any issues with this?

i can wait till the shit skins start throwing liberals off the roofs an behead them in the streets an they beg the alt right to save them

GOTT

Oh, it's worse than that user. In Sweden and probably Germany. Most Immigration officials are Muslim (At least the ones who handle middle-eastern cases due to speaking the language and the need to find jobs for this otherwise unemployable) Do you think these Muslims are going to help Christians get into those countries?

They've already been beheading them in the streets. The fuck have you been?

>Shit skin is denied asylum
So what is the problem?

>and people are arrested
Oh nooooooooo

You know that they are just fucking with us now, right? They won and now they are teasing their prey.

>he thinks shitskins are being denied asylum wholesale
You been to Britain lately user? Ever been to London? Birmingham, Manchester?

>diversity is our strength
>import discordant cultures at unsustainable rates because it's nice and it somehow makes us stronger!
>ignore violence in Muslims and it will go away! Focus on those evil Christians!

HONK HONK

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 207K)

You have to remember they allowed themselves to be completely disarmed. As this user said it's just a cat toying with a mouse at this point.

>How much lower can the UK sink?
I'm sure we'll find out.

But Christianity is the state religion of Britain, Elizabeth is the leader of Christians in Britain, so are they opposing the monarchy?

You should check out the COE response. Oh they man, they mad as fuck.

>Now you don't any issues with this?
That would be illegal.

link?

Attached: ha ha ha.png (686x835, 480K)

Oh that's right; "hate speech." I forgot about that lovely little British invention.

The Church of England is mad at the decision? That’s promising at least. I thought they were completely lost as well.

rt.com/uk/454381-home-office-asylum-christianity-violence/

So it's about religion and not to help people after all. You don't care about Diversity right? That men was an Iranian, yet you government said fuck you. I guess you're all talk. I hope you become like Iran. Fucking hypocrite.

Oh no doubt they want all asylum claims to be accepted, especially the Muslims, but they are angry a Christian was denied also.

good. we dont want iranian immigrants no matter what their religion.

Just the thrashings of a dying religion.

All they care about is destroying white civilization. They don't even hide it anymore. They know Christianity is the legacy of all white people in some form or another, so they only care that it be destroyed.

We really do live in a clown world. Sometimes I feel like this isn't even reality, like its just a test or something, i don't even know anymore

Attached: omt0fixlw0421.jpg (500x500, 29K)

you people are fools
you think the british government has any say in the matter?
politics is a show
democracy is a feller for textbooks
there are 17 financial districts in the city of london that own all the politicians and even the federal reserve of the united states, its through these banking entities given a monopolistic charter that control everything. they are the reason brexit is failing. they own the fed. they funded hitler during ww2. rothchilds warburgs lazard brother and brown brothers harriman.
go read a book called the secrets of the federal reserve by eustace mullins and the unseen hand by ralph epperson.
this is very important anons, go find free pdfs of these books now.

The Banking and Insurance sector are literally the only things that are secure and in order during a Brexit scenario.
It was the first and only thing that has been agreed upon by both the EU and the UK.

He just forget his loicens, mate

>There are plenty that see what's wrong but everyone afraid.
Just start killing politicians and journalists

The righteous spork of justice. Ban incoming.

STRAFE
ENGLAND

Attached: 0988169B-DBCF-4159-8C95-5C09338B5C12.gif (500x240, 1.19M)

Yeah, isn't that strange.

Attached: 1530394679224.jpg (750x680, 95K)

Take the blackpill. It's the only truth.

Attached: 1542630453308.jpg (2000x1123, 447K)

>What's next on the agenda?
mandatory tea tax for whites

Attached: 1553151273862.jpg (900x450, 130K)

The blackpill is retarded. No one ever saved their people by giving up and giving in to their enemy.

That might actually move them to action finally. Tax the biscuits too while you're at it.

>or the jews just destroyed a whole county by irl shitposting in the press.
Jews destroying a country with lies? I'm shocked, just shocked!

Luftwaffe should have bombed a bit harder and you wouldn't have those problems.

Yeah. Whoever could have predicted this?

Attached: 1550834004437.jpg (356x600, 61K)

If this is a test most of us are failing.

I know how will Britain think of our Muslim policy from here LOL.

"Who will separate us from the love of Christ? Will hardship, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? No, in all these things we are more then conquerors through him who loved us."

Attached: 1524132080479.jpg (768x1024, 233K)

The British empire made a point of utilizing law enforcement in their colonies by getting subjects in other colonies to police over places they had no connection to.

There is a reason why all of the police in Hong Kong were at one point Sikhs...and that was that they didn't want the native Chinese to have too much power.

Never thought they would try to implement such policies in the U.K. Though.

Truly, the Luftwaffe should have bombed harder.

yeah like he wasnt just using it as a scam to enter.

Cowardice. This is the strategy. The media gives people a false consensus that x is true, in this case, safety scissors. They put in the public's (primarily old grandmas who vote) mind that everyday tools are dangerous. Then people are smacked with brutal islamic terrorism. To the mind convinced that tools are dnagerous, they know nothing but to bury their head in the sand or cower and submit to islamic terror, they are emotionally and physically defenceless. Since they cant even envision a knife as a self defence tool, they cant envision ever stopping terror besides crying to mommy to help.

People who dont belive in God are the ultimate cowards as well, doing anything to stave off death for one more day even if it is giving away butter knives

Asylum isn't a right so what are you crying about here?

I can't help but wonder what (((they))) will think of the world they've built for themselves once we're all gone.

But all the mudslime claims are legit, surely.

Immigrants from muslim countries claim to be christian or homoexual in order to access and or stay in the country.

Attached: 1544563104257.jpg (956x670, 121K)

Attached: the-point-you-head-27319162.png (500x537, 8K)

Fuck man, I’d create my own party to combat this shit. I’m sure many others would too.
The problem? Money. It’s always money.
It costs around £500,000 ish (don’t quote me on this, please, if it’s wrong do tell me) to put your party in every single constituency.
Not many people have that kind of money, and those that do will just have the same views as the tories.
This stops any normal person from getting into parliament and not being cucked by the views of some other big party that they had to join to get in there.

Convenient explanation. Unfortunately this is a country that lets any mudslime in that wants.

You can take them if you want.

This sucks man.

Over here you literally get paid for collecting votes, it's free and 3 blokes in a pub could do it.

Nah, 1 snackbar is too many. Your premise that someone would lie to make their asylum claim LESS likely to be accepted is full retard.

>Maybe they will elect someone who is not a billionaire for once and elect workers who are smart enough to listen to experts for once.

Disagree with only this one point. That is America.

We are convinced to vote for the chosen ones from the Masonic lodge (not obvious as usual). Exactly the same for both of us (UK and Germany) given that particular gen our PMs (plus Poland's) are from the same lodge.

The next crusade will be anglo-americans retaking the motherland.

We've got our own problems to fix first. The spic flood has become unmanageable. The only good thing that can be said about things is that at least our parasites don't explode on busses full of children.

new worlders should hold hands

Furthermore do you think they even want to be saved? When in history do you remember Brits not voluntarily offering their assholes to any authority available?

The brown ones can hold hands while waiting for the firing squad.

They will probably clone white people to serve as genetically enhanced super soldiers to protect the borders of their Levant located state.

23&me comes to mind.

That or just weaponized drones that act based on biometric information.

It'd be ours

I wonder who they'll loan money to when there's no one left that will actually pay bills.