We are the Guerilla Pinnacle, and we are the last of Mankind

We are a proto-singularity, pseudoscientific contemporary ecclesial think tank. We research how technology and the mind will influence the next evolution in the human experience.

For now all that you need to know is that there is no way to join us, we do not exist here in the physical.

We are interdimensional.

Attached: jenniferconneloy.gif (409x363, 1.81M)

Yang Gang sells you a comfy demise.
Clown World lets you remain indifferent.
Remove Kabab puts all the blood on y/our hands.

Attached: jenniferconneloy2.gif (500x248, 3.57M)

Shut up fag

Nigger

Tell us how to fight the jews

And still can't stop using Jow Forums
What hope is there for me to stop using this hell hole of a site?

Sauce

This is a psychic call to metaphysical arms. Nobody is starting a revolution, nobody is planning a final solution, what we're talking about in this group is EVOLUTION.

There is in infection going around within our happy little community and we're in the middle of a pandemic of sorts. Little did we know this spring, one man, one maniac would bring a climax to the complete shitshow we have turned our lives into by opening the finger box of psychological pharmaceutical nightmares.

Attached: They Live.jpg (500x667, 247K)

Career Opportunities (1991)

This is now the pinnacle of our culture lads, and we must evolve. Without our knowledge or intention a perfect caricature of our every regressive impulse was thrust upon a wholly unprepared and uninitiated world of normies.

>They would never be the same.

Attached: jason7.jpg (1191x670, 150K)

We wield great power, we are the sons of victories of psychic wars. This timeline was on the course to our people being round up and nullified by a queen-hag. Our lives should literally be a complete living hell right now. But it's not.

>In fact it's very different.

Attached: dreamgirl.jpg (1003x1504, 622K)

Guns, a lot of guns, soldiers and stacking bodies

MAGIC MISSLE
MAGIC MISSLE
MAGIC MISSLE
BAG OF HOLDING

Switch to another form of entertainment that’s less addictive. Leave internet and start by watching TV.

Today we march into a new sphere of consciousness. Yesterday we were fortunate enough to complain that although we were victorious in defending our lives, we had not yet defeated the monsters which still seek our ruin.
Today we face our most capable foe, ourselves. Today we lose our faith in the MAGIC which we once cast unto the throes of plebeians at the mercy of our power. Today we turn to the mirror are face the wickedness we created. Today we are left at our final destination.

>CLOWN WORLD

There is no turning back now lads. You should be strapped to a gurney getting sodomised by trannies in fatigues in a Gitmo-Walmart while you memorise passages of the Koran and feminist theory doctrine so you get to have your feeding tube shoved up your ass again, Ensure(ing) you don't get to starve to death.

Listen, this isn't clown world, THAT is clown world. Get a grip, we won the last round and everyone has already decided to throw in the towel. Yang Gang is also a copout but not a complete seppuku, now hear me out.

Attached: 35642790_1945065699117267_3878361318033457152_n.jpg (511x960, 114K)

Trump will win 2020. What Yang gives us is a hope there isn't an unavoidable complete acceleration into the Abyss. What I am here to tell you is there is another option.

We have another option and it's what we're made of, it's what brought us all together the first place. There is something which forces us to defy and resist despite insurmountable odds. There is a force which guides us to be a greater whole then the sum of our parts.

Attached: rhodesia.jpg (610x960, 165K)

First time I watched this scene I didn't understand it at all. I was 8 y/o or some shit. Good times.

We can defy the odds, and someday we could use this power to defy the very laws of reality.

Attached: magicshit.jpg (720x479, 80K)

>canadian scientists

Attached: 636615999801933064-AP-Seattle-Vancouver-Flights.jpg (1275x720, 27K)

Now I will introduce something that does matter. This is the purpose of my diatribe. This is the beginning of a new creative force to influence our lives and the world away from the Abyss. They think we want to destroy this world, when in fact we will do the opposite.

This is the beginning of the next step for Mankind, this is our evolution into becoming the masters of our reality.

Attached: 29365886_10216151680764426_8398687328929029441_n.jpg (900x804, 125K)

Where we go from here has never existed before and how we react to a revolutionary period of time will determine our precedence in the order which follows.

For now all that you need to know is that there is no way to join us, we do not exist here in the physical. We are interdimensional.

We are the Guerilla Pinnacle, and we are the last of Mankind.

Attached: 1552071122360.jpg (2560x1714, 991K)

what the fuck is your point? also you've been doing a shitty job. kys or erase your dimension or whatever

Based schitzo larper

Us too!

Attached: aussies did 911.jpg (599x434, 40K)

Source?

That was some pretty demonic poetry OP, especially those vague identity claims and pic associations. I hope the child of Elohim that was supposed to be running that body is not suffering too much. Bless Yeshua Messiah. Be forgiven.