Do brits feel safe?

Do brits feel safe?

Attached: 1547308215122.jpg (624x960, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OeHgrf5z4C0
youtube.com/watch?v=-IL2XwSkFJQ
instagram.com/p/BRbd7IvgxQ7/
alloutdoor.com/2014/05/21/basic-outdoors-tool-kit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That place is a literal hell on earth.

What the fuck am I supposed to do. Everyone is so fucking brainwashed and there is no way of persuading them.

Do they ever respond if you post Rotherdam bants?

How come amerimutt tourists love it so much then?

Yeah, but then I'm in Spain

Britain is safer now that only public school criminals have scissors, the little barstards.

Nobody needs a heavily modified pair of assault scissors like these. Imagine how many precious muslim lives were saved thanks to this brave female officer's dedication and tenacious will to do good.

Attached: asssaultscissors.jpg (624x960, 132K)

>How come amerimutt tourists love it so much then?
But we don't I haven't even thought about planning a trip to the UK. The fuck would I want to do that for ? For some human flavored kebab ?

Tell me this is satire

>and there is no way of persuading them.
We wouldn't be here if that were true. Hang in there, bro.

Hey, britfags wtf is this some kind of joke or parody?

Attached: 1553446727896.jpg (624x960, 130K)

You've heard of poverty tourists, haven't you? Some places are meant to be seen, but not lived in.

They probably have somehow managed to keep their own public in the dark about those.

That country is like something out of dystopian sci fi film, new Zealand isnt even as cucked as them, are you poor bastards even allowed to have spoons or forks

What an absolute dystopian shithole.
I used to think about traveling there all the time.
Now it's on my do not visit list.

You can still go there as a tourist and do some sightseeing in London.
Other than that, yeah the UK is a pretty shitty place from my experiences.

I sent this to them yesterday

Attached: BA224FA4-3DD0-4F33-8032-22D6BFD09F79.jpg (680x1242, 268K)

vote labour

OHNONONONO

They have. I mentioned it to a m8 who used to be a copper and he didn't know what I was talking about. There really hasn't been much press coverage.

It was literally in the newspaper pn a weekly basis when i was in the uk, the people there literally dont give a fuck and if they dare talk about it it will be some bantz about how funny child rape is and how good a human kebab tastes

I would.

We need to do this in usa

this
99% of this country is so anti gun they wouldnt accept them if the government literally gave them to us for free
its fucking stupid

Thats pretty disgusting.

To be fair, your press coverage is so gaudy that your people are probably desensitized by now.
Every tabloid headline reads like clickbait.

Each day I don't get stabbed by a toddler with scissors I feel a bit safer.

Attached: 1537117862972.jpg (634x404, 51K)

got a paper cut the other day. paper still legal. seething

Attached: 1509280806535.jpg (627x1198, 91K)

Attached: D2TJXOwUgAAnucU.jpg (1200x700, 60K)

>To be fair, your press coverage is so gaudy that your people are probably desensitized by now.
Every tabloid headline reads like clickbait.
Quite possible. The ex-copper is a bar manager in a popular pub and they have papers in there daily. If he doesn't know about it it just means he either doesn't read or parse it, and neither does anyone else or they'd talk about it in the pub and he'd know that way.

>weapons
>literally just basic tools most people have laying around in their garage.

Attached: IMG_20190314_204942.jpg.png (720x704, 443K)

Ban assault scissors a civilian dosent need them to cut paper!

Legit questions though, which utensils are Brits actually allowed to use?
Schoollife without scissors is unthinkable over here. So are knives.

Like, we ban combat knives to be carried in the open too, from a certain blade length onwards. But this just seems silly and not very practical for everyday life.

of course. The problem is when you start carrying them outside. The only reason they stop people buying cutlery is because some retard kids in the big cities carry them around because they wanna be cool or are afraid of the gangs. The gangs actually do use real kitchen knives, the sharp ones, which you can buy from shops because they do work if you sneak up on someone and stab them quick.
People are happy with the ban on them.

The whole ban on stupid shit like this is to stop little kids running around with knives and growing up to be actual gang members. These stupid stories reach the news because the mail and other 'anti-nanny state' rags like it as a good outrage story. Meanwhile they are silent or even supportive about mass surveillance and restrictions on the internet.

Fucking hell kraut, I can walk around here with a sword without a single word from a cop other than "cool sword".

I guess Cuba is such a nice place to live then, with all those Canadian and British tourist, oh wait

I am free to carry a sword as long as the edges are dull.

OH MY FUCKING GOD, AN ASSAULT WD-40

America is like 2 minutes old compared to the rest of the civilised world. 200 years ago you were a fucking wilderness. when you finally mature as a nation and realise that walking around the streets with guns and swords is nigger tier then you might understand and your laws will change because the people will demand it. you're nearly there as it is, can't fucking wait till you fucks get NZed. it's coming mutt

Whatever dude. Enjoy doing everything barehanded since you're not even allowed basic tools.

OI! YOU GOTTA LOICENSE FOR THOSE MINOR HOME REPAIRS M8??

Because they get to leave

But they are getting NZd at least trice every single week. It's just that they don't care if someone kills people anymore.

Seriously though, your weapon laws have passed the point of no return longtime ago. Your police is not doing their job because they are busy to hunt for knives.

But I guess that thats ok. Bobbies are fagots after all and hunting real criminals is scary.

America wont ban guns
They will have their rights removed through obsolescence, guns will exist on a biometric system smart guns that scan your fingerprint in order to actually fire, and then government will just turn your gun off whenever it wants.

make sure never to fall for the smart gun meme america

youtube.com/watch?v=OeHgrf5z4C0

>get NZed
Mass shootings are our national sport

It’s half that they’re scared to hunt real criminals and the other half are bought out by said criminals.

To be fair, if your justice system would be completely broken and someone would offer you lolis and pay you for it, who would not accept?

We're pacified. There is no recovery.
All this Brexit shit is still a distraction. We literally got our first win in fucking years and it was robbed from us almost instantly.
There's no organisation, all the "British Nationalists" are so wildly varying in extremism that they don't ever get along, British "Pride" is now just multiculturalism and generally it's just one big grey dreary shitshow.
It's over.
It isn't "collapsing" it's already collapsed. We have nothing. No social cohesion. The Tories are seen as our last chance and they'll keep sending us down this path. It's all over. There is literally no coming back from this, we don't even have the fucking means to go out with a bang.

Learn from us.

The fucking coping.

youtube.com/watch?v=-IL2XwSkFJQ

very relevant

No

I would hope that you would join law enforcement with a desire to help your fellow man and not to live some power fantasy but I guess that’s just me

No

Fpbp

>#renounce
preach it from the mountain

what brits?
instagram.com/p/BRbd7IvgxQ7/

Attached: 17077373_1228755580576192_8450996806610845696_n.jpg (1080x1080, 191K)

Bloody ‘ell gov

Attached: 4DA147C4-CCA5-453B-8CEE-A91303118616.jpg (600x834, 70K)

What are self defence laws like in Canada if a nigger is trying to mug you can you shoot him?

I just imagine this was posted feverishly from underneath a truck of peace. You guys are so woke!

My god the delusion, you think a gangster cant sharpen a fucking dull knife? Get a piece of goddamn flint and hack off a bit? Whittle a stick into a knife? Whatever? You know the real world isnt like mommy's cradle?

faker than jesus

alloutdoor.com/2014/05/21/basic-outdoors-tool-kit/

>When you can´t tell wether it is reality or a parody anymore

Attached: dlnOeEs.png (651x486, 102K)

bruh I went on vacation to Kenia and South Africa, doesn't mean I they're not shitty countries

>When you can´t tell wether it is reality or a parody anymore

Welcome to Clown World.

Attached: 1549932037332.gif (511x512, 105K)

>new Zealand isnt even as cucked as them

Attached: allah.jpg (653x598, 90K)

Holy shit!
Did the bongs get cucked by the Leafs?

oi do you have a loicense fuh dat free speech?

get out

simple

escape while you still can

ww3 soon

I guess you could see London and Big Ben, but I really can't think of a place in the UK that i would want to see.

We don't. The only times I've ever been was for business, and each time I was greeted by a grey, wretched, ugly, polluted island filled with a soft, weak people. It is a place utterly devoid of any natural beauty, a foul and dingy country in which the smell of shit wafts off the Thames and fills every alley of London, in which Birmingham miscreants steal and vandalize anything they can get their hands on, in which disaffected young men from Manchester pick fights with anyone wearing the wrong soccer jersey, because they have nothing left that they consider worth fighting for. It's filled with the crumbling monuments to a once-great empire, now taken with moss and graffiti, mirroring a people who at one time, for better or for worse, held the fate of the entire world in their hands, now reduced to a gaggle of tracksuit-wearing children and their doughy, rheumy elders who just want to appease their new Muslim neighbors at any cost in the hopes that perhaps *they* will be left alone to tend their weedy gardens and watch their evening BBC programming.

So no, Americans by and large have no desire to visit and see *Great* Britain. There's no longer anything of value there worth seeing.

Attached: Deus+vult+_4803131e0e8ae0056905ac6a02953bb5.jpg (483x453, 43K)