BRAZILIAN INTEGRALISM Σ

>ywn have aib on power
>ywn see brazil raise as a nation
>ywn have aesthetic nationalist movement
>ywn see the pardo nationalism
Why live Brazilbros?

Attached: integralistas-550x327.jpg (550x327, 46K)

Fuck integralism and fuck Getúlio

>Fuck integralism
Why?
>and fuck Getúlio
Agreed

>Why
Because I'm white

Fpbp. Anyone that unironically supports these fuckers does not belong on Jow Forums.

One more reason to love integralism

>Anyone that unironically supports these fuckers does not belong on Jow Forums.
Imagine being this delusional

>Fuck integralism
>Why?

Disgusting egalitarians and race-mixers, bent on destroying any resemblance of local identity, and consolidating our multicultural Babel. Integralism is "based" in appearances only.

Brothers, you can start by stopping with the shit music that is polluting your father country

>lives in a country with plenty of racemixing
>complaining about more racemixing
I don't get it. What do you believe then? Aryan supremacy? Are you so cucked that you need to try living on european standards?
Also, it was local identity and interests that made the coffee with cream oligarchies rise and enslave brazilians population.

What do you think of TFP? I had dinners with some of them on a few occasions in Washington, DC. This was many years ago.

I never heard about them.
Can't say shit.

You mean funk music? I truly believed that Brazilians were the only ones stupid enough to like it.

is this civnat fascism for a population that is already multiracial/ethnic?

Get the fuck out from Brazil, it's a shit hole. With out 85 IQ, we're doomed

The thesis of Integralism is about the Integral Man.
They give emphasis on the man that works for his family and fatherland. They use the idea of looking the man in the material and spiritual view. They denounce communism and capitalism for their exclusive materialist views of man.
That said, they act for the nation instead of a exclusive race.

Exactly, there is too much race mixing. This needs to stop. Actually white 120+iq just need to leave this God forsaken country

TFP was founded and is headquartered in Brazil.

Tradição, Senpaiília e Propriedade was founded by Plinio Corrêa de Oliveira

Try telling this to the mixed population.

>One more reason to love integralism
Lol we need less whitey

K

I wish. Portugal is being flooded with that trash sound everyday and 99% of the night clubs are about funk or something else that is equally distasteful.
Honestly I love you my brothers, and I like somethings about your music, like samba cause you gotta practice a lot (at least some songs I've listened), but seriously, end the degeneracy

thanks

>lives in a country with plenty of racemixing
>complaining about more racemixing

I live in a country with severe problems. That does not mean I need to celebrate them. I have good reasons to believe that many of these problems have its roots either on genetics, or on the lack of unity (diversity is really our greatest weakness, and shall always be). I can share my sources if you're interested.

>Also, it was local identity and interests that made the coffee with cream oligarchies rise and enslave brazilians population.

The Brazilian population shall always be enslaved by the government. Since being Brazilian is meaningless, the government represents everyone. And in doing so, it represents none (i.e. only its own corrupt interests). A free people is a united one. In order to achieve unity, you need a strong common identity. And no, samba and bunda are not enough to compose a solid national foundation. Brazilians hate each other's guts, and that's why we are such a low-trust society. Our identity is entirely artificial, and it shows.

Ha, I'm just telling what should happening. But yeah this is not realistic. South needs to secede if they want any chance to really thrive. Another unrealistic thing, too

The mixed population can rot in their shitholes, I don't give a shit. Just stop trying to drag us down with you.

Integralists don't make distinction of race
Nice digits, HEIL HITLER
True, but the ideas of samba and bunda are not the integralist way of uniting the nations cultural identity. Our current nation identity was miserably forged by the ultimate cuckold Vargas.

Please show the sources, I'm interested

I'm sorry for that. Someday things will get better.

Attached: firstlady.png (396x411, 255K)

Feels bad for you, papa
Hope your nation gets better as well

I'm confident both portuguese and brazillian people are getting more and more redpilled and it will certainly get better for both of us.
Thank you brothers.

Attached: brazilian-Portuguese.jpg (920x360, 70K)