Why not feminists?

Why haven't there been any mass shootings targeting feminists?

Attached: 1526631421774.gif (320x213, 1.3M)

It's too pervasive and accepted here in America. It wouldn't serve any purpose.

But black people aren't?

Yeah but blacks are niggers

because they would use that against us, saying bullshit like:
>all men are bad because ONE guy decided to shoot women and i'm pregnant so i feel traumatized by the event

I don't follow your logic.
Blacks are almost ubiquitous in America and everyone flipped shit when Roofe shot up that church but you're saying a mass shooting if feminists wouldn't have an effect on the culture?

They already do that with any mass shooting that can be remotely linked to the right wing.

But feminists are honorary niggers.

Great question mossad. Go kill a bunch of white women while also demonizing white men.

There have been shooters who went after feminists. One guy in Quebec, shot up college girls. And one other dude was in the US, shot up a gym.

they're so lowly that it's not even worth the ammo

Women are already bought but are a useful idiot to be discarded at a moments notice
Muslims, Blacks, Asians... Breeders... Women and Faggots are a Footnote

>who is Marc Lépine

Attached: marc lepine.jpg (159x200, 13K)

>Who is Marc Lepine?
lurk moar newfag

I'm saying that a mass shooting on feminists would be counter productive because they've already subverted the culture to the point that any attack on them would be seen as an attack on the culture at large.

Same with blacks actually. Both groups needs to be "resettled", but we're long past the point where that is possible. Only memes can save us now.

synchronicity

There was one in Canada. Cuckservatives like Mark Steyn were outraged that men weren't throwing themselves in front of the women (the same women who hate men)

geez, you want to make it easier for them to be represented as victims?

because it would give them ammunition to drive home their end goal of full on male slavery.

No, not advocating it at all. I'm just pointing out that of all the leftie groups feminists seemed to have been skipped over and I'm not sure why.
Really? Maybe those got memory holed or not that much media coverage. Got any links I can check out?
Women continue the civilization, species.
I'll have to check him out.

Male slavery or do they just want to destroy everything and everyone?

I'm not advocating for it at all. I'm just confused as to why they seem to not be targeted in recent shootings.
Looked him up, that was all the way back in 89. Why do you think it's been 30 years since the last newsworthy shooting targeting feminists?

Attached: elliot_rodger_t958.jpg (780x439, 29K)

He didn't specifically target feminists though.

his heart was in the right place

>No, not advocating it at all. I'm just pointing out that of all the leftie groups feminists seemed to have been skipped over and I'm not sure why

>I'm not advocating for it at all. I'm just confused as to why they seem to not be targeted in recent shootings.

>glowing this hard

That's not addressing the question.
You diversity hires really need to work on your misdirection skills.

Slow day at work today eh, CIA nigger? How do you live with yourself knowing this is what you do for a living? Is it worth it? Are you Jewish?

You're trying too hard. It doesn't come off as natural.

>projecting this hard

All they have to do to keep feminists fighting with people is to pretend abortion will ever be illegal or talk about muh patriarchy. They don't need to orchestrate mass shootings to get feminists riled up.

Overreacting, still. You can't teach a retarded dog new tricks, eh?

I don't think feminists are going to stop until both species are wiped out.

>you're saying a mass shooting if feminists wouldn't have an effect on the culture?

the astronauts on the ISS can see your glow from space, nigger

That's not advocating for anything.
I think you're trying (and failing, as you all tend to do) to derail.

>hey guys why hasn't X happened to Y?
>we should definitely focus on Y
>if X happened to Y it would definitely change the culture
>X happened to Z, but why not Y?
>you guys should think about why X hasn't happened to Y much
>you guys should think about X happening to Y
>I'm not advocating for anything

CIA nigger 101. You're just going off the psyop manual your bosses gave you, you're not very good at this. How's it feel to be saged on a fast board, shill nigger?

Lack of addressing the question, calling others what you are without addressing the accusation thrown at you, trying too hard to fit in.
Why haven't you started digging into your anime reaction folder yet?

a fucking muzzie

He killed more men

lmao I can only imagine how many times you've been BTFO by smug anime girls while trying to shill your glownigger psyop. Your job doesn't pay all that well, does it Shlomo?