When did you discover Millenial Woes?

When did you discover Millenial Woes?
He is perhaps the most articulate and well spoken Alt-Righter out there. A true leader in my estimation. We should all look up to him.

youtu.be/MZ9uo70xzww

Attached: Screenshot_20190316-180026.jpg (2190x1080, 252K)

4-5 years ago. He was the first eceleb I started watching on youtube.

HE smokes and he seem lazy so I don't like him.

He's really good, isn't he? Very calm and composed and as based as you can ever wish to be based in your life. Also, he has tons of videos about the whole movement. He's a legend.

I got into him just a few months ago, and thought he was great.

But I lost respect for him in his video where he showed his ancestry results. Seriously, he was treating "Muh Scandinavian" blood like it was a fucking pregnancy test. Hard to take him seriously after he was so anxious on camera about the possibility of not being 100 percent snownigger.

Also, smoking is degenerate - and I say that as a smoker

Fuck off.

lol the gullible think the left is tricking them

Haha. The last bit was funny. But I believe intelligence triumphs over everything. Missed thatshit about his DNA, but that's not the point, is it? The point is - he is moving the Alt Right into a certain direction and he seems to know what he is doing. Against the islamic hordes anyhow.

Go die in a ditch, kike.

Yeah, in the end I agree with you. Although Jared Taylor will always be my favourite face of the Alt-Right

I wanna split from these people. then they could go off and built their racist frightened self righteous utopia with their libertarian magic dust

When I first started watching he was on the road of getting red pilled about the world. It was interesting to watch him getting more depressed about the situation. Since I also have a depression it was relatable to see someone with same conditions. Never seen somebody more honest and all out there on youtube. Usually everybody is trying to play a character, he is what he is.

Hey, thanks, sameflag :)

Attached: D1qMN1YX4AAe-7yy.jpg (529x434, 25K)

Does he still make videos? I thought he quit a while back

>He is perhaps the most articulate and well spoken Alt-Righter out there. A true leader in my estimation. We should all look up to him.

He is a homosexual who doesn't have any kids. He doesn't even care for himself. (like most gays usually do). He's fat..He smokes (bad for your health)..How is he a "true leader" ? why would any sane heterosexual, nationalist, identitarian "look up to him" ?

Attached: usa the truth2.png (657x705, 363K)

He's taken a pause now, but his Milleniyule was still in full swing. It's really one of the only really based platforms out there. Check out his channel, you won't regret it, fren.

never because i don't need other people to spoon feed me ideas. anyone watching e celebs or youtubers is fucking cancer and has destroyed this site

still can't meme

Attached: 1548518432449.jpg (362x314, 24K)

Can someone tell me why Lazia doxxed Millenial Woes?

Oh hey JDF, go fuck a brittle mummy in your temple.

Millenials are boomers 2.0 Gen Z and Gen X are the only living alpha generations

if only it was for the liberals I'd be successful
if only it was for the minorities I'd have a job
if only it was for the feminist I could get laid

the survival of the fittest crew

>Oh hey JDF, go fuck a brittle mummy in your temple.
Don't take your personal life for a generality.
That being said..He seems well intentioned. But i don't think worshiping e-celebs on youtube who don't do what they preach is the way forward. In the end, he's only repeating things you want to hear. While e-begging. Yet he's not actually doing his part for the cause. He's a homo, doesn't have children, is out of shape.

Stop shilling this smoking jew, he fell for the smoking meme therfore he cannot be trusted.

When it became apparent we've shifted back to a feudal system and most people will never own anything they live in, just paying rent to shitbags and saying "yes my lord"

Millenial Woes is the man of the men. He is young and atomized.

Attached: fd0157e60e4c37d12199e2f1a1ea9677.jpg (714x402, 47K)

jesus the npc meme rings way more true than it should, you people literally beep boop the same drivel.

Used to watch Millennial "I went through a gay phase" Woes a long time ago.

Just got bored of his content. Endless interviews with boring people, no more brainstorming about our ideology and philosophy. Same shit happened with most other alt-right youtubers.

Attached: 1537838488462.jpg (618x597, 144K)

>2019
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes
Are you pussies? Were you bullied in highschool? Probably both.

I smoke 6 packs a week and I run 5 miles every morning right before I have my 4am lifting session every morning you are just pussies

this

I don't know of any whinny leftist youtubers.
it's all these losers

And what have You contributed, frenchy? You're so much against the system that you don't even realize when something good comes your way. All you care is to NPC protest. Get a grip mate, and do some real calm research. Hear what Alt-Right has to say about the whole situation. Understand our position and then join us.

lol the people that voted to get us all here.
the people stabbing everyone else in the back for the last 30 years have some great new ideas?

unless you submit to the cult you are the enemy

lol the righteous turned themselves into everyone's out group

this is funny
they demand everyone listen.
they want their country/privilege back.
they want survival of the fittest.
and it turns out they are the biggest losers of all

what is your point, dude?

He's a good thinker and polemicist, but I'm not sure I'd call him a leader.

they are pathetic. and yet they think they're better than everyone else

Supermodels don't publicly align with a taboo ideology. Great insight there.

During the 2017 Dutch election

retarded obvious e-celeb bait thread but im not going to post this anywhere else.

Woes seems half cognizant and like hes got his wits together, but no one should be seeing him as anything save another guy on Jow Forums as much of his life is in shambles. Hes a total Doomer. Its like those skinheads who are incredibly unhealthy or wouldnt know how to live outside of hyper urbanized life. What the fuck is the point of trying to champion your race if you cant keep your own health together? Its goddamn degenerate

Attached: 1550557492974.jpg (900x1200, 108K)

>they are pathetic
why don't you look at the mirror?

supermodels don't claim they have all the answers
and that everyone else is wrong