Redpill me on Christ and Mormons

>Be me, 26
>Got Goth GF pregnant

We had to move, I feel really hard on ice and took a hard blow to my ribcage. I reached out to The Church of Latter Day saints, they said they would drop off a Free bible and help us move furniture.

That was over a month ago.

I've been. Dabbling in the Book of Mormon and going to Church. I have to say Anons, I feel that they are right. I feel that the Church of Latter Day Saints REALLY is the true church of Christ.

Does anyone have personal experiences to share or Redpills drop?

Attached: cf3257fcb2ca20008b9ccdd00e2cb7a2.jpg (1100x1497, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N3cJ7MMciGg
utlm.org/navtopicalindex.htm
utlm.org/navonlineresources.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=ag7R3Y9GjLY
youtube.com/user/exmormonfiles
youtube.com/watch?v=sxhT0S04AJ8
cesletter.org
youtube.com/watch?v=OX1aB95VYDI
youtube.com/watch?v=9-FlSFFMESU
youtube.com/watch?v=St1REGpHoic
youtube.com/watch?v=-CY-jX9juoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8DA8DK0u0Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5qUQgsR4n8E
youtube.com/watch?v=Zqutn9vwHs8
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
youtube.com/watch?v=SDqQY2qMMxw
youtube.com/watch?v=la41vzXtnwU
youtube.com/watch?v=EK6RN5WcnSc
bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Eternal-Punishment
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-Hell/
tentmaker.org/topics/aion.html
biblehub.com/kjv/john/8.htm
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 2&version=KJV
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=N3cJ7MMciGg

Listen to these Arrogant and prideful words of smith. Remember GOD hates pride.

Proverbs 16:5 (KJV) Every one that is proud in heart is an abomination to the Lord: though hand join in hand, he shall not be unpunished.

"Come on! ye prosecutors! ye false swearers! All hell, boil over! Ye burning mountains, roll down your lava! for I will come out on top at last. I have more to boast of than ever any man had. I am the only man that has ever been able to keep a whole church together since the days of Adam. A large majority of the whole have stood by me. Neither Paul, John, Peter, nor Jesus ever did it. I boast that no man ever did such a work as I. The followers of Jesus ran away from Him; but the Latter-day Saints never ran away from me yet...When they can get rid of me, the devil will also go." (History of the Church, Vol. 6, p. 408, 409) Joseph Smith

The Bible is all you need

For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
Ephesians 2:8-10 (KJV)

utlm.org/navtopicalindex.htm

utlm.org/navonlineresources.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=ag7R3Y9GjLY

youtube.com/user/exmormonfiles
youtube.com/watch?v=sxhT0S04AJ8

Attached: Matthew 11-30.jpg (482x5621, 2.49M)

You must have hit your head when you fell. It's a synagogue of satan and you're probably as big of a liar as they are. You are attracted to satanic delusion as most mormons are.

If you want religion then go for it. If you want to actually seek GOD and know the truth then flee from the LDS religious machine and stick with a KJV Bible. LDS are overall good people, but there profit has spread a false gospel, doctrine of demons.

Attached: Time is ticking.jpg (3440x1429, 2.21M)

Jesus was like Plato.
He was very intelligent and was a teacher.
He taught in parables like Plato, because that's how he learned. The bible is missing the young years of Jesus. Jesus leaves Palestine and goes to Egypt. Then he returns and starts teaching others what he learned.

Plato also taught to be kind to your neighbors and he is the father of the republic. Many very interesting points to compare.

Attached: 1541259931051.jpg (912x772, 538K)

Prophet***
Joseph was a sophisticated criminal, whore-monger and was about money money money and power.

Attached: Times2.jpg (2997x1665, 2.02M)

I know a lot of mormons and they are a good community also racepilled (forced to retract in the late 50's but secretly still preach). Do it for the community and treat the word of Christ as the collective mind not a 3rd dimensional being and you will do alright.

I can't say I understand what being said in the first video.

I have yet to see an individual there claim they speak for God

Mormons are pretty based IMO. Not a Christian myself, but if I were I'd be Mormon. Strong traditional values, tight-knit white communities, not subverted by (((modern Christian theology))), etc. I mean, really it's a religion that was started by true Americans and it's population is descended from the founding stock. What's not to like?

Attached: we-cant-expect-god-to-do-all-the-work-32711771.png (500x856, 191K)

That's actually one of my conditions when they came. I Specified KING JAMES version. They gave me the Book of Mormon.

I would like to see evidence that makes it a "demonic cult."

Attached: 3-nephi-timeline.jpg (2560x1712, 539K)

>Joshua Graham meme from New Vegas
>Non hostile perspective based upon common sense.

Based user

I follow a lot of various religious people because I like theology, philosophy and metaphysics etc.

And I have to tell you these fucking Mormons seems to all be Mormons just so they can say fuck you whitey. They see Christianity as a European religion and it is what destroyed and oppressed Africa and the Americas.

It seems anti-white anti-imperialist if anything.

mormonism isn't actually christianity if you care about that type of thing, the theology is totally different (and obviously made up in the 19th century)

Very interesting observation.

Yesterday I was invited to a Baptism, it was a Swahili refugee. But I felt him and his family were Black Sheep none the less.

Still processing it all

But they follow closely to the New Testament. TODAY I attended a meeting with the priesthood and we discussed how Lucifer works and self agency (Free-Will). The guy who spoke today said he was reading the Old Testament as well.

Attached: 48982674_1503087676502762_4359336881398218752_n.jpg (574x511, 28K)

A woman sitting in front of menu church today, she cried about having to hospitalize her transgender male, daughter.

the mormons massacred some peeps at the mountain meadows massacre...

This poster is my wife.

This church seems very conservative.

My GOTH gf told me how devastated this woman was that her daughter wanted to be surgically altered to be a dude.

Waste of pussy, it's sad really. Could get married and have a family but George Soros and Lucifer gotta ruin humanity.

God and the devil are both inside of you. You decide which path to take. One may devise any empirical device one desires to reinforce either decision. Joe and Brigham took the roots of masonic mastery and married them with psychedelic Christianity. The results are commendable. All religion requires the suspension of disbelief. "Dumb, dumb, dumb"; but quite effective.

Attached: atruechristianmaster.jpg (640x413, 78K)

>This poster is my wife.
Jow Forums in 2019

Attached: 76uhk.gif (403x322, 1.17M)

sup Josh

The Reddest of Pills
>God isn't real.

Kek. Not my name.
Nice try tho

Attached: 52950145_2115291808559595_2607660827938914304_n.png.jpg (807x807, 87K)

You can't disprove him, you can't see the wind, must not exist.

>Wife
REE NORMIES GET OUT

The Bible even warned in advance about Mormonism.

Who was Joseph visited by? An angel of light....

2 Corinthians 11:13
For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their actions.

What makes it ""Demonic" is what they preach is not of GOD, this is nothing to do with Jesus Christ. They preach a False Christ.

Galatians 1:9
As we have said before, so now I say again: If anyone is preaching to you a gospel contrary to the one you embraced, let him be under a divine curse!

2 Corinthians 11:4
For if someone comes and proclaims a Jesus other than the One we proclaimed, or if you receive a different spirit than the One you received, or a different gospel than the one you accepted, you put up with it way too easily.

Attached: Make a Choice Soon.jpg (475x300, 56K)

> be me
>not religious
>read bible one day. Meh, pretty good lessons, read all new testament.
>see missionaries
>goofy guys
>w/e I'll read you book
>Once read new testament comes back as truth.
>somehow become mormon

Just read the book and pray. The truth will come to you.

Burden of proof. Google it.

I have yet to see any contradicting information. Other than Christ was In America around 500 BC or whatever.

That's what they say at the Church too.

I'll give it a ago when the time is right.

Attached: 53897100_877212385953604_6286718045482123264_o.jpg (2048x1708, 706K)

So you're obligated to tell me your assersation that there is no God?

Then I doubt you seek the truth, nor care about it. Go read the CES Letter then.

cesletter.org

Attached: Spirit of Error.jpg (701x915, 291K)

raised in the church, left when I was 13 along with my mom. our family can trace our mormon roots back to some of the first boats that came over from England with Brigham Young when he went there. I've lived deep in mormon country in Utah, and my entire extended family is still devout with several bishops and a great uncle who was a member of the quorum of 70. I can tell you unequivocally that the mormon church is and has always been a cult. There are entire sections of the BoM that are outright plagiarizations from the NT in addition to companion books (book of Abraham, Doctrine and Covenants, and Pearl of Great Price) are plagiarized from Egyptian funeral rites, book of the dead, etc. Reformed Egyptian (language that Smith claimed to translate) is completely fake and gay. Mormonism cost me relationships with over 10 cousins who I grew up with, aunts and uncles, my own grandparents who raised me, and a lot of mental anguish as a result. Fuck Mormonism. Fuck Joseph Smith. cant believe theres people in here shilling for this shit

tried posting this as a direct reply to OP but Im new to Jow Forums so I dont know how to tag in a reply but maybe youll see it: raised in the church, left when I was 13 along with my mom. our family can trace our mormon roots back to some of the first boats that came over from England with Brigham Young when he came to look for converts there. I've lived deep in mormon country in Utah, and my entire extended family is still devout with several bishops and a great uncle who was a member of the quorum of 70. I can tell you unequivocally that the mormon church is and has always been a cult. There are entire sections of the BoM that are outright plagiarizations from the NT in addition to companion books (book of Abraham, Doctrine and Covenants, and Pearl of Great Price) are plagiarized from Egyptian funeral rites, book of the dead, etc. Reformed Egyptian (language that Smith claimed to translate) is completely fake and gay. Mormonism cost me relationships with over 10 cousins who I grew up with, aunts and uncles, my own grandparents who raised me, and a lot of mental anguish as a result. It is an evil entity which necessitates familial excommunication (and actual excommunication from the church) for any sort of questioning or explanation seeking for inconsistencies. Fuck Mormonism. Fuck Joseph Smith. cant believe theres people in here shilling for this shit

raised in the church, left when I was 13 along with my mom. our family can trace our mormon roots back to some of the first boats that came over from England with Brigham Young when he came to look for converts there. I've lived deep in mormon country in Utah, and my entire extended family is still devout with several bishops and a great uncle who was a member of the quorum of 70. I can tell you unequivocally that the mormon church is and has always been a cult. There are entire sections of the BoM that are outright plagiarizations from the NT in addition to companion books (book of Abraham, Doctrine and Covenants, and Pearl of Great Price) are plagiarized from Egyptian funeral rites, book of the dead, etc. Reformed Egyptian (language that Smith claimed to translate) is completely fake and gay. Mormonism cost me relationships with over 10 cousins who I grew up with, aunts and uncles, my own grandparents who raised me, and a lot of mental anguish as a result. It is an evil entity which necessitates familial excommunication (and actual excommunication from the church) for any sort of questioning or explanation seeking for inconsistencies. Fuck Mormonism. Fuck Joseph Smith. cant believe theres people in here shilling for this shit

That's funny, we went over the book of Matthew the otherday

Mormons are basically a secret society like Freemasons. Just read the KJV Bible, read Mathew and get to know Jesus and his teachings, then spread the Gospel. That's all you need to do, you don't need to join any kind of institution. They are pretty much all satanic anyway, even if veiled under rosey rhetoric.

Wut

Attached: 1551905992823.jpg (1024x1024, 151K)

if you really think God lives on planet kolob go right ahead user

Mormonism is the Judeo-Masonic cult version of an Amerikaner ethnoreligion, evolving from British Israelism and indirectly related to Christian Identity.
It tied into the concept of Manifest Destiny which get's extremely esoteric and without getting ahead of myself the secret meaning behind the whole thing is the return of the descendants of the White Gods returning to their original homeland. It's a perverse version for what might actually one of the most fundamental sacred mysteries there is. Don't trust the surface level image, Latter-day Saints are not to be trusted. They aren't christian or Kristian, they're mostly just perverts. It's almost worth it just for the family aspect until you remember, they're huge perverts and many are NPCs in the truest sense.

The geography of the area along the North American Cordillera is something you shoud definitely make a note of too, but if you want to down this rabbit hole that you probably wouldn't understand yet, read serrano.

Attached: 405px-North_America.png (405x521, 330K)

See You'll notice Mormonism does not build any gifts of the spirit within their congregations. This is because Mormonism blasphemes the Holy Spirit which is a mortal, unforgivable sin. You're playing with demon fire when you confuse a mormon with s practicing Christian.

Mormons are not Christian they are gnostic. The worship le demiurge and believe that all can be elevated to demiurge if they correctly access the godhead.

Reeeeeeeeeed my satanic cult book. Reeeeeeeeeed it and let your narcissism tell you truth is fiction and fiction is truth. Reeeeeeeeeed it, reeeeeeeeeereeed truth inverted and beleeeeeeeeeeeeeve it.

All mormons talk like that.

Mormons are going to hell, OP. They will claim the Bible is infallible (which the KJV is) and perfect when you ask them, but when you start pointing out verses that directly contradict their religion and their false prophet, and pin them down, they break down and start doing the "well, the Bible's been translated so many times over so long, it hasn't been translated perfectly." They think they're getting to heaven by their works, they think they will become Gods (when God spent the whole OT killing people who believed in multiple Gods and declaring that he is the first, last, and only God, etc.)

youtube.com/watch?v=OX1aB95VYDI

youtube.com/watch?v=9-FlSFFMESU

Attached: KJV.jpg (1200x1200, 469K)

Dident know! Should I tell the Church to fuck off?

Forgot this too:

youtube.com/watch?v=St1REGpHoic

Attached: 1553350368017.png (500x522, 136K)

They do all kinds of good works to get you to join their church or religion (they offered to pay for the entire funeral of the brother of one brother in Christ that I know) but they are FALSE. Remember, satan comes to you with trickery! Read my next post.

>Foretold 2,000 years ago that the dead bodies of God's two witnesses in the end times would be seen by every person on earth.
>Foretold 2,000 years ago that no one would be able to buy or sell without a mark in their right hand or forehead, received by those eternally damned who worship the beast and his image when he uses miracles to deceive everyone except true Christians into believing that he is God.
>Foretold exactly how Cyrus would overthrow Babylon 150 years before Cyrus was born.
>Foretold the Babylonian, Medo-Persian, Grecian, and Roman empires in order before they existed.
>Foretold nuclear weapons in Zechariah 14:12.
>Described dinosaurs as Behemoth and Leviathan in book of Job.
>Said that the earth is a circle that hangs on nothing and that in its center is hell.
>66 books written by 40 authors over 1,500 years and all foretell Jesus.
>Foretold false religions being brought by satan pretending to be an angel (Mormonism and Islam).
>Every "contradiction" claimed against it turns out to be false when researched and is usually someone's lack of reading comprehension.
>So hated by satan's globalists that they planned in the 60's and before to have the KJV altered to help bring in a one world religion, exactly as it foretells will happen:
youtube.com/watch?v=-CY-jX9juoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8DA8DK0u0Tw
youtube.com/watch?v=kFtI_mVOXbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5qUQgsR4n8E
>Exposes the scientific fraud and fallacies in evolution in front of three evolutionist professors who can't refute any of it:
youtube.com/watch?v=Zqutn9vwHs8
>Tells you that all you have to do to avoid hell and have a permanent ticket to heaven is know you have sinned, know your works won't save you, and believe that Jesus, the son of God, died and was bodily brought back to life again three days later as a sacrifice for your sins.
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY
youtube.com/watch?v=SDqQY2qMMxw

Attached: 1551828503235.png (640x640, 385K)

>> 207629361 its a cult. dont let them trick you. thats all.

They're waging war on Utah and part of that is the immigration and part of that is the control over the dominant religion. Nelson has made a bunch of medium to small changes, very rapidly, since he was made prophet. I've seen this kind of move with the CIA before. They compromised the Catholic church and now they're coming for the Mormons because they can't allow Utah to be a bastion of anti-government, conservative values anymore. I'm still very much a follower of Joseph Smith and Brigham Young, but to be honest with you...the church, as Joseph Smith made it is a preparatory organization that gets you ready for more independent orders, such as the patriarchal order. Most of the clowns I go to church with are indifferent from common Christians and don't know the actual doctrine whatsoever. If you really like the church, just read the Words of Joseph Smith. To supplement that, it'll take years of study obviously but Hugh Nibley is good. Mike Stroud is good. Clyde Lewis (yes, even him) may be the best at helping you understand the real cosmology. Check it out.
A lot of these Christians in this thread are really dogmatic and it gets old fast. They think YOU CAN'T BE LIKE GOD..but anyways, there are arguments on both sides. read above
Not fundamentally true, as Brigham Young said that the best seed of all men was the white seed and Joseph Smith said some of the greatest blood in the world comes out of Great Britain. Nevertheless, we've sacrificed on those values. Most mormons don't have a white identity. They identify as mormon only. So if it's a polynesian mormon, they're closer than a non-mormon white. Pretty sad. Yes, many polynesians here.
The church here in Utah has bowed to the refugees and I'm tellin ya it's a CIA plot to wipe out Utah as a stronghold against the NWO. Might think I'm crazy, but I've got my finger close to the pulse.

That could be it. The Church could be compromised.

What about Greek Orthodoxy?

Attached: 1553396008903.jpg (570x856, 66K)

Please read this. I read it. It gave me questions to ponder, but I was able to work them into my world view. Most members of the church will shame you for even daring to question outside the box. They're just dogmatic fools that don't know what they're talking about. For example, in my previous post I mentioned Mike Stroud. All Mike did was analyze scripture and they excommunicated him for it. That's the current state of Modern Mormonism, but as I said it's because Nelson is probably compromised. Just like the pope.
Not really. Silly of you to even mention, because it means you have no awareness of the church whatsoever. All the temple rituals are in video format online and there are blogs aplenty discussing everything's symbolism.

In my view and research, all major religions have been compromised to varying degrees. If you're interested in Mormonism, just know that the fundamental doctrine is in many ways incompatible with the doctrines of any other Christian church. That is why we're demonized by every other Christian. If you're looking for a common christian church, probably best to follow Jay Dyer and Russian Orthodoxy. Or Tim Kelly and E. Michael Jones as a Catholic.

You gon git cult'd.

What made you lose interest? Or what made you turn your back on the church?

Enjoy hell heretic

Exactly what I'm starting to wonder.

I wouldn't be caught dead in a mormon satanic temple when jesus comes back because they'll robaby spontaneously combust

Sitting in priesthood meeting right now writing this. I'm agnostic but have remained an active mormon.

It's a good church with good principles and ideals that will lead you to live a good life.

It has problems and shady history just like all churches.

Do what you feel is best for you and your family. A lot of the men in the church especially younger are s0yb0ys now. So someone based coming in is welcomed imo.

Good luck OP.

Very likely just wanted to be degenerate and thought the church was holding them back and shaming them when really they were trying to save them from degeneracy. When people leave the church but cant leave it alone you can bet they were the problem and cant face that due to pride.

Just like all churches? Sorry but only satanic churches have shady pasts. The fact that you're a nonbeliever larping as a priest says a lot a out how cowardice rules you thought processes. Typical mormon satanic programming. Much like scientology

Good church, good people, good morals, good teachings /=/ going to heaven. Just remember that!

youtube.com/watch?v=la41vzXtnwU

youtube.com/watch?v=EK6RN5WcnSc

Attached: Breakfast Pancake Dippers.jpg (2212x2212, 2.01M)

Lol mad. Glad you also agree the catholic church and all orthodox versions are satanic.

Have fun having degenerate kids.

Hell is not forever. The people that go to hell will eventually get out and get saved. 1 Corinthians 3:15

Mathew 5:26 Jesus says hell is finite and you will gry out when you finish paying.

Matthew 18:34-35. Jesus again says you will get out when you finish paying for your sins.

Mark 9:47-50. Jesus is talking about hell and says everyone will experience the fires of hell, and that it is good. Not only that but Jesus is quoting Isaiah 66:24. And Isaiah 66:24 literally says that the people that go to hell will literally die and be turned to ash.

Malachi 4:1-3. The last chapter of the old testament says that the people that go to hell will die and turn to ash.

Satan Dies! Satan is killed and turned to ash by the fires if hell in Ezekial 28:18-19.

Here's the thing OP. After going to hell and dying again, eventually at a later date God abolishes death(he litterally kills death) and all the dead people rise up again (if they are still dead then death cannot die) And God will be all in all. 1 cor 15:25-28.

Jesus is the savior of all men and especially of those that believe 1 Tim 4:9-11.

Everyone who inherits original sin because of Adam will be raised up to life because of Jesus. 1 Cor 15:22

The death of Jesus justified all mankind. Roman's 5:18.

Martinzender.com
Bible-truths.com
Godsplanforall.com
Saviourofall.org

Attached: 1553422250022.jpg (780x520, 65K)

The Mormons are typically very nice people, and can often provide wonderful support when times are tough. The issue is, they follow the obviously fabricated teachings of a pedophile scam artist and require you to give them 10% of your earnings, avoid caffeine/alcohol/THC/nicotine, wear magic underwear, and go door to door annoying your neighbors about the “true revelation of Christ”. If you don’t care about these things, or whether or not your religious beliefs have any relation to reality, then you might as well join.

Attached: 3DBF724A-9483-4B62-81A4-F69A155F993B.jpg (400x529, 37K)

>1 Corinthians 3:15
That's literally talking about a Christian who has faith but no works on top of having their faith, being saved. There are tens of verses in the new testament explaining that hell is a real, everlasting, eternal place of eternal punishment. You are weird.

I don't even want to review the rest of your verses and how you take them out of context and twist them, but I'm tempted to. I can already tell you now that Jesus died for everyone, but not everyone is saved, only those who believe and have faith on his deity, death, burial, and resurrection for their sins.

Attached: 1552853802829.png (894x773, 48K)

Pay attention to the day where ones works are revealed.

What day is one works revealed?

It's a very specific day user...

Also user, check out the other verses, there you cannot say I twisted anything. Many people try to limit 1 cor 3:15 to just Christian's, buy the other verses are obviously not limited to just Christians but are specifically talking about the lost. ,

Attached: 1553369204309.jpg (125x100, 3K)

We have all sinned, I've torrented plenty of movies, tv shows and video games.

I like to drink, vape and enjoy cannabis.

I wish to repent and raise my child in a wholesome household. Baby is due October 7th

Attached: 53851666_876953322646177_1043859683527360512_o.jpg (2048x1536, 480K)

Mormons are not Christians despite their propaganda name. Book of Mormon you say is true? Lost tribe of Israel takes submarine ship to Americas and starts a civilization. But YOU feel this is really the truth.
kys
Enjoy Kolob faggot.

>Free bible and help us move furniture.
WAIT A SECOND!
YOU CAN GET THE CHURCH OF LATTER DAY SAINTS TO HELP YOU MOVE FURNITURE FOR FREE?

>muh synagogue of Satan meme
Revelation 3 provides no way or form to know who these "fake jews" are, as everything in the Gospel it is vague and contradictory
So you randomly have decided that the synagogue of Satan is the modern Jews, as if that would change anything at all
Jesus himself said that the world is of Satan, and he made it quite clear that the only way to oppose "Satan" is by opposing the World. Which is INSANE if your main concerns are the survival of a WORLDY civilization into the far future. A concern that Christianity makes completely pointless
Why are you even here? You have no skin on this game. According to you, the Jewish War God will WIN no matter what and slay your enemies
There is nothing on the line for Christians
They gave up on this Universe
Europe being Islamic or not is completely IRRELEVANT for a christians that believes in the plan of God
The plan which promised that God would come back after 1000 years of oppression and persecution of his followers
A christians wanting to oppose the oppression of his people is going against God's plan
And it is not some sort of twisted interpretation by the Pope or evil catholics:

- "it is the duty of a Christian to suffer injustice, not to seize the sword and take to violence" - Martin Luther

Attached: 1538308763857.jpg (758x638, 145K)

When you are a cult with declining membership you will do anything for converts.

fucking hilarious how you try to make it about mormonism when thats very broad way of saying that there will be false apostles of course there will be you stupid faggot even christ was a false apostle to the fucking jews and called him on it of course he'd make it so that he was protected from anyone who came after the jew.

i may call them up and ask if they wanna come help with moving when i do.

Attached: 1501630935968.png (916x898, 188K)

50's? Shit, nigga, we didn't back down until like 1980 when we were basically forced to do so in order to keep our tax exempt status.

>Mathew 5:26 Jesus says hell is finite and you will gry out when you finish paying.

That's talking about a world prison in this life. Jesus in tens of other places said those in hell are there eternally.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

“Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;”

>Matthew 18:34-35
What's due from every sinner is eternal punishment. They will pay that.

>Mark 9:47-50
First part, he is describing how you can't get to heaven without a savior. Can't answer the salt part, but that does not say that everyone goes to hell, since he who believes on the Son shall NOT come into condemnation.

>Malachi 4:1-3
Literally a euphemism; "shall be as ashes."

>Ezekial 28:18-19
Turned to ashes is depicting being burned, even eternally. Not ceasing to exist. Never shalt be anymore means his power is gone forever.

>After going to hell and dying again, eventually at a later date God abolishes death(he litterally kills death) and all the dead people rise up again (if they are still dead then death cannot die) And God will be all in all.

At the judgement, death, hell, and the unsaved are all tossed into the lake of fire after the unsaved are judged by their works in front of everyone. Why would he blot their names out of the book of life just to un-blot them again? Lmao.

>1 cor 15:25-28
Does not support what you say. Does not contradict the rest of scriptures on hell.

>1 Tim 4:9-11
Yup. Died for all. Doesn't mean all will choose to believe and be saved.

Original sin is catholic BS. You're the person that believes that babies go to hell.

Attached: 1552851806110.png (645x773, 49K)

Christ

Mormons

Pick one, user.

Depending on your interpretation, the unsaved are (1) judged with the Christians at the same judgement (but the Christians do not go to hell, only lose or gain rewards and face chastisement or praise), or (2) judged the same way in heaven, away from the unsaved on the same day.

Why on earth would Jesus, God, and the apostles warn about eternal hell and judgement so many times if everyone is somehow secretly saved? Why would Jesus even need to die, exactly?

Revelation 20:10

And the devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are also; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

There goes your false teaching right there, in one verse.

bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Eternal-Punishment

kingjamesbibleonline.org/Bible-Verses-About-Hell/

Attached: 1552910923116.gif (250x188, 1.63M)

>“Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;”

Ah brother have you found the truth ? Good for you

>That's talking about a world prison in this life

No it's not, what prison will you be thrown into for insulting your brother?

They did not do that in the Roman days.

You will not be thrown in prison on this earth for being angry with your fellow man.

The advisory is the devil. The debt is unrepented sin. The day is judgment day. The judge is God.

Can you not understand the parable?

Pay attention to the parallel parable in Mathew 18 which I provided. Mathew 18:34-35.

Mate you are spiritually blind to the teachings of christ.

You completely missed the message.

Jesus spoke in parables not to teach but to hide his teachings from the masses.

Mathew 13:10-17

Attached: 1553364670477.png (446x435, 76K)

Problem with these threads is they always devolve into pissing contests of who's the most Christian according to the interpretation of their preferred preacher. If the LDS church works for you and you've found out through your own by prayer that the church is true, come on in.

>Revelation 3 provides no way or form to know who these "fake jews" are, as everything in the Gospel it is vague and contradictory
For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh: But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God. - ROMANS 2:28-29

The rest of your post is just vain jangling. Zionist Christians who believe that kikes get a free pass into heaven just because they are "jews" in the flesh are going to hell with those jews.

Jesus told his followers to carry swords for self-defense, so you are not expected to not defend yourself. However, you're expected to know that you do the same things that your enemies do, in God's eyes. So don't get high ant mighty. Just because God tells the future doesn't mean he's powerless. Also, niggers overrunning Europe is God's judgement. In the OT, he'd let Israel get invaded when they turned away from him. Do you really think Europe is a God-loving place? Let them die.

Yes, they will even rake your yard and shit.

It are parabels they are not clear doctrine . Not everyone is saved it goes against everyone in the bible . We have freewill and if we obey God then we get rewarded with life and if not then punishment . i think that is just eternal destruction of the soul

mate your entire argument relies on the teaching that the word aion aionios means eternal.

Because of this you whitewash the rest of the scriptures.

You took over 5 literal scripture and spiritualized then in the name of one word.

You dont even realize this.

tentmaker.org/topics/aion.html

The word you trust to mean forever simply does not mean that.

Once you see that you can harmonize the rest of the scriptures.

Attached: 1553176544512.jpg (708x480, 38K)

/thread

Matthew 3
10And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

>11I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire: 12Whose fan is in his hand, and he will throughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

>burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire.

What did John mean by this ?

"The truth doesn't matter because debate is annoying, just go with what feels good."

No, YOU are ignoring the Bible for some obscure, contradictory, esoteric teaching that goes against pages and pages of hell teaching. Refute each passage in the two links here, and refute the beast, false prophet, and antichrist being tormented in hell day and night, forever and ever: Whenever I pin you guys (Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormons, etc.) down, you all start doing the "oh, well, it wasn't translated correctly, forever doesn't really mean forever" kek.

Attached: 1552473714059.jpg (750x804, 39K)

> "Jews are children of Satan" John 8:44
31Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; 32And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
If you are a jew and you follow Jewsus then you are of his disciples.
34Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
Anyone who sins is the servant of sins.
37I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
Jewsus admitting that those Jews are of Abraham's seed. Not denying them that they are really jews.
39They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
If you are denying him as the messiaha you are not spritually jews.
42Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
Jewsus arguing with his fellow jews about him being the messiah.

biblehub.com/kjv/john/8.htm
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation 2&version=KJV

Attached: 1540542288399.png (1205x1113, 348K)

21Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment: 22But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire. 23

30And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.

King James Bible
>And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell

No it's truth. Truth and mormons are like oil and water. You would be mad if you were smart enough to discern truth.

+1

You think the Mormons would go "Gee isn't it strange our leaders and doctrines teachings have a end goal that aligns with the original sin of satan.

Isaiah 14:14
I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High.

What is absurd is what the mormons teach. The truth is Jesus tells us what we can become if we are saved and go to be with him, we do not "become gods" You think people understand the severity of the LDS teachings and the Sin that led to the fall. What's worse is they lower GOD (Jesus Christ) to an equal level of Satan. Who is a created being, and Jesus Christ is the Creator. Utter Blasphemy and from the pits of hell.

Mark 12:25

“Aren’t you mistaken because you do not know the Scriptures or the power of God? 25When the dead rise, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage. Instead, they will be like the angels in heaven.

26But concerning the dead rising, have you not read about the burning bush in the book of Moses, how God told him, ‘I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob’d ? 27He is not the God of the dead, but of the living. You are badly mistaken!”l be like the angels in heaven.

There is no being with your earthy wife or intercourse. These are the things of the flesh that the world understands. The unbeliever or deceived cannot grasp the matters that are spiritual and can only understand the things that they see and are of the world.

Attached: ENDTIMESv_1.jpg (1437x2949, 1.33M)

its freemasonry. aka luciferanism.

They aren't but they're great people. They look after their own and have a strong community.

>If you are a jew and you follow Jewsus then you are of his disciples.
In that time, yes, if you were a believing Jew and chose to be a disciple (note: a believer is not always a disciple). What are you trying to say?

>Anyone who sins is the servant of sins.
Yup. And?

>Jewsus admitting that those Jews are of Abraham's seed. Not denying them that they are really jews.
Yes, outwardly, they were, as they were genealogically. However, without faith in Christ, they are not Jews: And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise. - Galatians 3:29

>If you are denying him as the messiaha you are not spritually jews.
Correct.

>Jewsus arguing with his fellow jews about him being the messiah.
What you said doesn't depict what you are quoting. He wasn't arguing with anyone, merely stating that Jews who think they are chosen because of their bloodline aren't saved and that faith in Christ is really what saves and counts as being a Jew.

I don't exactly know what you are questioning or trying to say, but I can guarantee 95% of your questions will be answered with this: youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

Attached: 1551058892040.jpg (500x645, 235K)

Lol still mad. Brb going to actually stand up the gays unlike all other cucked churches.

dumdumdumdumdum
their crazy

Based fellow Christian poster/person who has a reading comprehension.

A woman cried hysterically today because her daughter is a tranny and wants to be a man.

Doesn't Satan want an end to genders?

>13Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: 14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

>18A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

>27But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence ye are; depart from me, all ye workers of iniquity. 28There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out. 2