Talk with men about the islamisation of Europe

> Talk with men about the islamisation of Europe
> Engage in fruictive talks

> Talk with women about the islamisation of Europe
> Engage in tamper tantrum management

What the fuck is wrong with liberal women?

Attached: image18.jpg (340x329, 57K)

>leaf
>obsessed with Europe
What the fuck is wrong with you?

>talking with women
You are supposed to breed them not talk them to death.

>What the fuck is wrong with liberal women?
i dunno

Attached: 1553278446043.png (555x576, 351K)

You can't have a meaningful discussion with women that's not about other people (gossip etc). Are you retarded?

Whatever happens in Europe is bound to happen to us as well.

You have it way worse than Europe at the moment, gay man :)

>Talking to women about politics
You're doing it wrong.

>leaf

just a poo like left pic desu

Attached: indo - ethiopio.jpg (591x549, 55K)

Why do you have no racial consciousness?

Useless to be concerned with only your own country when other white nations are going through exactly the same genocidal policies as each other.

Women need to trust in authority because they are vulnerable. They can’t comprehend their governments would throw them under a bus. You need to present them with a rival movement offering a rival authority and they will switch sides like sheep

Especially in cities, I can't deny it. But not in smaller settlements, where white women stick with white men. There's just something about cities that make poeple go liberal for some reason. They enjoy diversity as long as it lives in the poor areas and don't get exposed to them too often.

Muslim posters need not apply, I forgot to say that.

You have it way worse than Europe at the moment, gay man :)

This plus they are conditioned to greatly over value social acceptance so when OP starts saying something that can be perceived as antisocial the anger and corrective behaviour kicks in.

>pajeet decide

ok streetshitter

>muslim
>obsessed with people who are obsessed with europe

why are you here is the real question

Some of the females were almost defending the muslim brotherhood, I was screaming in my head. They couldn't wrap their head around it. I tried to explain how, when Kadhafi says islam will take over Europe in terms of a few decades and that it would not be over war or fire, he also meant it would be by taking over the female population. Take control of the next generation, take control of the country, it's pretty obvious.

I'm a pirate. We're better than muslims/jews/whites/etc.

Women have high empathy but low reasoning ability.

If I was an indian you'd be my inferior you dumb fuck. You're not getting your Ayodya mosqué back get over it.

This is the answer I was looking for.

Because women are fucking retarded

I'd estimate at least 70% of women have some sort of mental illness, fellow leaf. I think most women are also unable to think rationally. Put race aside, a Muslim country is one far more restrictive. Women and leftist beta males will regret it in the future.

There is no point in trying to change that, just accept it and try to get your message through others means

Attached: cWGWjE3.png (554x594, 353K)

>inferiour

but i'm not african
so no pajeet

I'm getting dirty just by replying to you, this will stop from now on.
Or don't, if I can't then I can't.
It's Charia law man, that's the only thing I'm worried about, this is some deep kind of degeneracy.

This is true, although I guess their natural role is be an agreeable peacemaker

From a woman’s point of view, the government is looking out for them and will have it all under control. In their mind the government is actually made up of nice anons who want the best outcomes for everyone. In nature women were supposed to take care of their families and the community around them while men kept the tribe safe, and sadly women have a natural trust that this is still happening