Israeli Rabbis Are Using DNA Testing To Police Civil Rights. This Shouldn’t Shock You

>On Tuesday, Judy Maltz reported in Haaretz that the Israeli Rabbinate, which controls conversion, marriage and divorce in Israel, is using DNA testing to verify a person’s Jewishness. Since a person who isn’t Jewish can’t marry a Jew in Israel, which has no civil marriage, the rabbinate is using the DNA test to deny people they consider non-Jews the civil right of marriage.

>It’s a horrifying state of affairs. An immigrant advocacy center called ITIM has filed six complaints about the tests, mostly for former Soviet Jews. As Elad Caplan, the center’s director, told Maltz, “Judaism is about belonging and community – it’s not about race and blood, as our worst enemies have claimed.”

>And yet, this shouldn’t surprise us. For starters, this isn’t the only civil rights abuse that the Rabbinate, which is led by ultra-Orthodox clerics, perpetrates. In addition to refusing non-Jews the right to legally marry Jews in Israel, the rabbinate continues to bar women from getting a divorce without their husbands’ consent, creating the disaster of “chained women” who languish for years, sometimes decades, neither married nor divorced. (Men, too need the consent of their wives, but the rabbis have found loopholes to free men.)

archive.fo/4MPPy

Attached: header.png (1568x712, 1.84M)

Attached: Israeli Rabbis Are Using DNA Testing To Police Civil Rights. This Shouldn’t Shock You..png (1004x3652, 1.02M)

Attached: Russian-speakers_who_want_to_make_aliya_could_need_DNA_test.png (1033x2264, 2.41M)

Attached: Wasserman Schultz Condemns Jewish intermarriage.jpg (617x1754, 517K)

Attached: Golda_Meir.png (800x368, 126K)

Attached: Future_of_U.S._Jews_'Keeps_Me_Up_at_Night,'_Israeli_Minister_Tells_Jewish_Gathering.png (663x2826, 321K)

Attached: Ethiopian_women_in_Israel_given_contraceptive_without_consent.jpg (663x2470, 645K)

Attached: DNA_Links_Prove_Jews_Are_a_'Race,'_Says_Genetics_Expert.jpg (1261x589, 194K)

Attached: Chuck Schumer ‘worried’ that his daughter was not marrying a Jew.png (910x1130, 451K)

Attached: Adelson__My_‘most_important’_project_ups_Jewish_inmarriage_from_42_to_76_percent.png (1024x1317, 503K)

Attached: 1512103454358.png (1270x1234, 248K)

Attached: 1471519928821.jpg (800x613, 91K)

Attached: 1457288635828-3.jpg (1237x680, 124K)

It's just a religion, goy!

bump

>Since a person who isn’t Jewish can’t marry a Jew in Israel
really?

Yes. Got a problem with that, you anti-semite?

What is their benchmark for "Jewishness".

israel claims jews are in fact a race, which makes it antisemitic to disagree

good tread op, you're not a faggot
>Oy vey how dare you question our benchmarks for Jewishness

bump

>jews go full nazi on themselves

Attached: neat.jpg (500x491, 39K)

Bump

HAHAHA, Israel is simple nazi germany without the military and industrial might to support their conquest, that's why they have the US

Attached: Netanyahu says Israel 'not a state of all its citizens'.png (1041x1903, 594K)

So what you're saying is that Israel is simply Nazi Germany with more than enough military and industrial might to support their conquest, got it

Nice find user
Good thread

bump

I mean that might is not in their territory but on a foreign puppet state, but yeah, its the same thing, but they would have achieved their greater Israel shit by now if they have in on their own

Are they denying any jew scoring below the gentile?

Sorry goys, ethnostates are for winners only

Attached: 051217_-_jerusalem.jpg (1024x578, 117K)

There is no ethnocentric and shitty group as Jews

Brought to you by Sargon of Mossad
LMAO

Attached: Untitled.png (882x302, 79K)

>Jews using Nazi race science
this confirms jews=nazis

can you imagine the gulf wars if israel was in charge?
>you're just gonna have to occupy the whole thing for us goyim, indefinitely

>Implying they are not the reason the war happened in the first place and every other following that in the middle east

no I know that, I just meant if rather than having to act through us as a proxy if they were free to use us as they pleased, like they want

No wonder they are so inbred.

And they still are smarter than 99% of the non inbred diverse whites they control, really makes you think

>95iq

>Jews are smarter than Europeans

Kek

Attached: E1B84CA4-D507-4394-B209-C9FF92DAEAA3.jpg (1359x2080, 1M)

According to the same board we are right now they supposely control everything in every western country and are the ones who are erasing our civilization, so wich is, are this complete lies and the media is right about nazis being retard or we were destroyed by people dumber than us?

>what is nepotism

>believe the numbers goy, we the smartest.
>I'm going to go fuck my own jew sister goy since youre not allowed to have her.

Attached: 1551136223192.gif (425x481, 1.51M)

They control things because they use guilt to manipulate those stupider than them and gain all the wealth. When you own the wealth you own everything even if you’re a fucking retard

They have to make the media and to enter on the politics, justice system and every other thing we maded too first, or they made the countries as well?

Its not that they are smarter user. Its that jews lack morals. They will do whatever it takes and ignore the evil it amounts to. They are the synagogue of Satan after all.

An interesting article. Holland is not a country though. What else did they get wrong?

If anything history has a lot of white people, real whites, not jewish whites, doing imoral things to other human beings, even more to their own fellow whites, even today in our society we are full of imoral people increasing every day, I don't see how they are the only ones benefiting from being imoral

At what point is the world gonna admit to itself the jews only stopped Hitler so they could take his plan and do it first for themselves in their own way.

It's like Hitler found the fork between success and failure in life and tried to bring the whole world with him. But the jews showed up, stabbed him and then turned the sign telling all the goy countries to "go on down that path it's the good one" meanwhile they ran off down the "bad" path that Hitler discovered that is actually the "good" one.

Ben Shapiro

Attached: 1522997887854.jpg (832x648, 45K)

This is called moral particularism. In group/out group morality. Is it good for us ?
This is why the Germans reacted so viscerally as their society was based on idealism, honor, sacrifice as with most northern whites.

Well when you compare whites to people like you one can't be blamed for saying that whites are the most moral can he?

>so basically just the Jew version of Chinas social credit system
glass that shithole

Attached: MiddleEastCrater.jpg (800x600, 230K)

Have no problem with this. Fine with them protecting their race.

My issue is with Jews in the West who try to destroy other races.

Projection, answer the question instead

I have a problem with Jews protecting their perverted race since they definitely need to go extinct just for the betterment of humanity
I don't have problem with whites doing it though

Where was the projection? Are you denying that whites are legitimately better than whatever the fuck you are? Why are you then using internet bro, don't you people communicate in cave drawings or some shit.

>Lithuania
>Calling other's shitholes
You are not even white for the majority of people that keep posting that neither meds or slavs are white just for a start, and all this whites are better, yes they are better for themselves the same the jews are, both used other people through history to ascend their own, don't pretend that killing millions of as you say "whites" in countless wars or raping and ravaging their own countries and other's countries was more moral than what the jews do

Why are you dodging the question bro, hurt your shitskin feelings :^)

Funny that you made no question, but it most be the vatnik defectuos genetic blocking your brain

Actually there were several, but your low IQ...

If you have read my post you would know that I answered your question, but let me do some interpretation for you since you can't, I'm saying that you made no question further than the one I already answered and are yet to anwer my own question

Attached: JGenetics.png (772x685, 94K)

No you didin't you fag

Ok lad, you already proved yourself as equal to the people you criticize, you are blind to any answer who doesn't fit your limited world view, there's no point in keep a dialogue were I am the only one not assuming things I don't know and answering stupid questions for stupid people who won't answer any I make, please continue your brain jerking with other's who think equal and don't ever try to hear a different opinion even more criticism, it may blow your imaginary world, oh and keep projecting on other's, it will absolutely work and save the white race

based.
Honestly I wish I was a Jew. Life on easy mode, you get to exploit goyim without moral or legal problems (at worst, just run away to Israel, they don't extradite anyone, not even mass murderers).

They started implomenting quality control I see

But it can determine Ashkenazi and Sephardic descent, which accounts for 95%+ of all of the world's Jews.

Lmao listen to yourself retard

instinctual need to subvert and destroy the fabric of society.

More insults, not a single argument for anything, and they say NPC'S don't exist

enforced ethnostate?

WTF I love israel now.

paired up at random with a verified jew and sealed in a room with one penny, must produce copper wire by hand

I don't take inferior creatures seriously.
Taking you seriously would be the same as talking to a dog who just shat on the floor. What your type needs is a good beating :)

Sure thing, that's why Lithuania is a world power today and not some shitty slavic post soviet 3rd world place who only export whores and thieves right? you are incapable of a single argument cause of your low iq and still think itself superior to other's, the whites you idolize would just make fun of such a sad incompetent creature like you

Roll over

Nice try. Shapiro isn't even an Ashkenazi name.

1/4 grandparent for aliyah. The complexity comes from the fact that Jewishness for aliyah is different than Jewishness for halacha marriage.

At current, the Israeli government doesn't actually do marriages. They also don't recognize Jewish marriages that aren't approved via Orthodox authorities. To actually receive a civil, but not Muslim, Christian, or Orthodox Jewish wedding you would need to leave the state of Israel, get married abroad, and then return as the state would recognize this foreign marriage.

The Soviet aliyah has created a few issues regarding this, though. Soviet Jews could often easily prove that the Soviet government thought they were Jewish as it was marked on government documents, but their standards were not Jewish legal standards, but rather more ethnic standards similar to aliyah. The issue became that Jews from the Soviet Union have to have all their ducks in a row to prove reasonable descent.

>I am Ivan Schlomostein
>This is the Soviet document of my mother which says Jewish
>This is the Soviet document of my mother's mother which says she is Jewish.
>Rabbi: Beseder, seems legit. Here is your Jew stamp.

So, if you can't prove this for at least a reasonable amount of time, you're kinda SoL. UNLESS

>I am Ivan Schlomostein
>I am going to the IDF to serve
>While in the IDF, I have the option to be converted by my chaplain

ANYWAY, the real question you should be asking is

>Is this actually an issue?
And the answer is not really. The people that typically cause fusses about this are Jews from non-Orthodox denominations which aren't recognized, or Soviet Jews that want to get married, but have really dubious credentials, didn't convert, and exist in a weird limbo. Or just have Jewish fathers and didn't convert.

For the DNA test, the argument would be that you're using that to prove you have a Jewish mother, and that the rabbi would consider this in your case for status.

You stupid, senpai?

1 drop rule niggers. Jews killed Jesus and were cursed. Anyone with a single drop.of Jew blood will burn in hell

Enjoy your heresy, goykun.

Attached: 1553189047556.jpg (800x647, 93K)

bump