Ohnononono

Amerisharts are finished

Attached: amerisharts.jpg (971x541, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good

But but muh paper tiger

Attached: 7A2BEDBC-1EDE-41A6-A3CD-B80E76217E3F.png (1063x1478, 1.71M)

>tf
>tp
Regardless of what happens in the rest of the world, the Monroe Doctrine will never be broken. You're stuck with us forever, Joao.

so when are Russia and China signing the treaty of alliance, then?

I think China is secretly the best fighter out of these three.

Who supported the Afghans who kicked out the Soviets? Chinamen.

Who beat back the Americans in North Korea and Vietnam? The red dragon.

Sure their record in war is abysmal but that was like 80 million people ago. Sometimes a purge is what you need to separate the cream from the crop.

Also their record spans literal millennia. It's like people who call France surrender monkeys even though their win record is higher than most.

Yeah. Millenia of killing/eating each other and getting rekt by literal nomads.

Lies. Russia economy can't handle a war and Chinese soldiers poorly trained and use old tech.

do it faggot

Btfo

>Imagine if USSR didn't fall
Russia china AND india would have remained bro tier and would probably wipe off ca*italist AmeriMeMes

No, they did more than just viking cannibal shit. They fought and won a lot of wars and battles. They were a thorn in the Mongol's side for several generations, remember. It wasn't until Kublai that they were even fully conquered.

>Who supported the Afghans who kicked out the Soviets?
Bin Laden Corporation

did the braniacs at rand forget that we have nukes?

Oh yes please take more of my paycheck and make cuts to everything else to pay for more military

They were a thorn in the side of literal horsefuckers living in yurts that had never seen a house with a roof before in their lives? That's quite an accomplishment.

*launches nukes*
Oh yeah looks like we lost right guys?

>simulations
yeah that worked so well for hillary

Nobody wins in a suicide pact.

Come on. The USSR couldn't keep carrying their asses forever.

she got more votes and lost because america isnt a direct democracy

I agree. They were right on the doorstep of an empire that took Eastern Europe in a matter of years, and the Chinese managed to hold out for centuries. Very impressive.

Attached: mongol-empire.png (803x468, 342K)

which is why these dick measuring contests are worthless. Nukes guarantee eternal peace, the age of total conventional war ended in 1945

wtf guys we're all going to die unless you give more money to the pentagon

t. the pentagon

>I automatically believe in the validity and competence of these simulations.

Attached: download.png (211x239, 9K)

this

Yep sounds about right

Nobody actually believes this though. Nukes grant eternal peace until they don't anymore. At this point we're doing everything we can to slow down humanity's inevitable destruction.

Well at least some of us.

The second a nuke is launched the world is over and nobody is retarded enough to do that. Get rid of nukes and Russia will Blitzkrieg Europe in a month

This tbqh, nukes grant peace until laser technology becomes strong enough to zzap the missiles down whitout having them go off.

Soon

Attached: file.png (537x466, 75K)

i give it 15 years before Freedom Of Navigation passages by Chinese Navy in Gulf of Mexico are as routine as American passages in South China Sea

10 years before Venezuela houses a full-fledged PLA Navy/Air Force base the size of anything US has in Europe or Japan

At least I might be able to take some pleasure in the fact that Putin is 100% going to be betrayed and gimpified once all is said and done.

The worst is part is that China is the ultimate global superpower and the USA is falling apart, filled with Mexicans, drug addicts, fat people, dumb people, debt and decaying society.

It's over.

>OK let's send them a nuke that they'll shoot down so we can show that we mean business and grant us lowered taxes on sexdoll shipments from Uganda 2
>BOOM
>WTF I THOUGHT YOU HAD IT BRO
>BOOM
>BOOM
>BOOM

Whatever makes you sleep better at night

Attached: best.png (1167x778, 737K)

hopefully never
why would we

we're not as big as China so we can't be equal in an alliance and we don't want to be their fucking Poland, we've got more self respect than that

Keep dreaming vatnik. Demographic, geography, and history ensure American dominance well into the future

>two opposing dictatorships are totally going to get along with no strings attached bro!

You know you don’t.

>Opposing
Your denials won't save your obese ass from total annihilation

Attached: friendship.png (879x946, 565K)

no alliance

it would make sense for Russia to rent China our bases in Syria and Libya to base their navy to balance out US presence at our Western borders and wreck NATO calculus

He’s grooming him, you brainlet volga.

I can smell your butthurt through the screen, fatass

Attached: west.png (637x497, 316K)

we'll be a tool if we're pressed enough by NATO/West, perhaps
but being a pawn in US-China fight is the wors-case scenario
should be avoidable, if we keep nuclear deterrent working

Attached: news.png (846x494, 301K)

>USA won't beat Russia + China
Now do NATO vs Russia + China

Thanks for watching our back, bro.

Attached: 1523806437676.png (1279x751, 555K)

>he thinks ww3 will be fought militarily in organized battles
Sad!

PLEASE RUSSIA DESTROY THIS ZOG

what's the differense
NATO ouside US doesn't have strategic bombers, meaningful satellite coverage, resources to combat moder air defences

NATO outside US is a framework of bases and forward positions. makes no difference in the force structure, except for nuclear powers like France and UK, and they're not changin the ballance by much since US nukes are more potent and numerous

Fake news used to extort more tax money from the American people to prop up the jewish world police.

>Spending as much on the military as the next 8 nations combined is not enough

I call big fat bullshit.

> opposing
we're not US, by the way. we're not opposed to any country that isn't opposed to us. We have good relations with North Korea and Iran, Argentina and South Africa, Germany and Syria and Israel and Saudi Arabia

we don't have enemies except for those than name us theirs

>counter intel

Yeah, departments usually release such things when they want funding.

Cent. Com. would be proven comrpimised and shut down the First Day
If the American Military could defeat the American Military.
its been proven that Americans have to Compromise their own War Games in order to make New Technology Look Viable

>Nobody wins in a suicide pact
Yeah, but the other side of the coin is that we don't lose. Annihilation is better than humiliation. We know what Soviets did to the Germans. think we'll let that happen to us?

Attached: 1547243001813.jpg (737x725, 331K)

my guess this is to scare Americans into supporting more military spending. why else tell the public the result of this "simulation"

Don't worry, USA! Estonia has got your back!

Do you think the simulation factors in that nearly 50% of ALL firearms on the planet are in private ownership here? Theres not a fucking chance we would get invaded. We have enough to literally arm every man, woman, and child in the country.

Military? Ha! We are ready now. Rus? Chinese? Please. They are pathetic

Attached: 1347DDE4-912F-41AB-BA2E-C4E86F90A89E.jpg (500x500, 69K)

it's true though
RAND most likely has ties in Lockeed or whatever
but that doesn't make NATO opsitions near to Russia in Blatics, Norway or Poland in any way defensible

Russia has strategic range weapons that Europe doesn't, and US doesn't always keep deployed. Kh-101 launched over Moscow can hit Lisbon, according to some range numbers, certainly London. Outside nuclear weapons, the entire NATO doesn't have a weapon system fielded that can hit my city, if the weapon is launched around Riga

it's about geography more than sheer power

>Who supported the Afghans who kicked out the Soviets?
CIA

duh.

The Chinese aren't very good at warfare. They're hella lazy and uncoordinated.

USSR could've went through China-style reform. China is clearly learning from Soviet fuckups, good for them

>I think China is secretly the best fighter out of these three.
Japan would disagree.

>fear-mongering shite
If they'd stop subsidizing China for every electronic thing put into our defense systems, maybe those sims would look different.

>oh no these simulations we've done say we need EVEN more money

glad im not in the army anymore then

t. never heard of Japan vs China in WW2

Don't mind me just doing some spring cleaning

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: 23C31921-08A6-46EB-8665-414E14EAEF81.jpg (433x454, 164K)

>US military will get crushed!
>and this is why we need to raise taxes and incease the military budget by 500%

anyone with IQ higher than room temp would know those simulations were jewish attempts at further raising the ZOG budget. IF the Russia and China could crush the US without fear of nuclear Armageddon and economic suicide (china), they would have done it already

Attached: 1515121745826.png (700x707, 390K)

>demographic
Yah, all of those niggers and shitskins we keep importing will ensure American dominance well into the future.

love it, fuck the chinks

this

Attached: 1446321607575.jpg (618x412, 24K)

That's been obvious since the 70s. It's why Nixon went to China. If Russia and China work together, America is doomed. The trick is to keep them divided.

Fucking zoomers on pol not realising this is give more tax bux to us scheme

Attached: genZ.png (485x578, 166K)

>Russia and China do not also have nukes

Defeated.

>Guys, how do we leech more money from the people to get more 1000 dollar screwdrivers?
>How about we push articles saying the only two remote threats to us would beat us in simulations?
>Genius

Attached: 1551356385982.png (303x234, 68K)

I'm sorry, but why would we or Israel attack each other?

Exactly. I laughed so hard when he said chinks are good at war. The only thing chinks are good at is reproducing. Rus? They ate only good at drinking.

>the RAND Corporation

Hmmmmm

*Are

>Brazil
Dude, we're supposed to be buds. y u do dis?

Anyway, it's a known fact that when any 2 US Naval fleets join, it has more firepower than any national military in their entirety.

We have 7 of those fleets.

We could destroy China and Russia and still have 3 Naval fleets, our Army, Air Force, and Marine Corps left to deal with other things.

The question isn't whether and single country or even 2-3 allied countries could take on the USA.
The question is could the whole world together take on the USA.

How is China going to transport its army? Their ships would be ashes before they ever left port.

How is Russia going to launch nuclear warheads against the USA? They would be detonated by our satellites before they were 10 feet off the ground.

Neither country could ever bring their strongest asset to bear on the US, let alone pretend to have an edge.

The only thing this article is doing is convincing the American public that we need to spend more on our already over-equipped military.
It's propaganda for us, not you. Don't wet yourself.

Attached: 3KnY5Yu.jpg (323x326, 18K)

>ABSOLUTELY SEEEEEEEEEETHING

Fucking lmao. Get wrecked fatty.

Attached: (((Bestest Goy He Is))).jpg (525x540, 200K)

lookes like you need to spend even more on millitary mutts :D haha, what a fucking farce of a country

Are they talking about battles or the whole war?
You DO know was simulations include the worst possible outcomes of battles right?

Attached: 1546724362104.png (900x1000, 256K)

>Implying Russia and America won't be allied in WWIII.
It's going to be America, and Eastern Europe vs the German Caliphate, China will publically help the west while backing both sides.

>Russia is too poor
Good thing they’re allies with China then
>China is too militarily weak
Good thing they’re allies with Russia then

We will outdrink you hard! You won't stand a chance.

>We could destroy China and Russia

No. You could destroy each other, but it would not be a one-sided affair. You would be destroyed also.

Attached: ...........................png (733x699, 94K)

They plan on killing 200 million Americans:
deagel.com/country/forecast.aspx

Attached: 1551580735537.jpg (336x274, 26K)

>before Venezuela houses a full-fledged PLA Navy/Air Force base the size of anything US has in Europe or Japan

haha no. In 15 years venezuela will be a brazilian puppet state.

>poo in the Loo "memes"

inb4 butthurt Pajeets screeching in denial

I was thinking this as well. The Dems seem to absolutely fucking hate it, but I really don't think Russia is the enemy anymore. Also, I'm tired of brother wars.

Attached: 1553401289353.jpg (1220x636, 141K)

>America spends 10x the money on military and defense
>Loses
Yep, confirmed bullshit
Just a ploy for more spending

I really should read before I post the same thing. Either way OP BTFO /thread