TESTING TESTING. Jow Forums propoganda: reclaiming the "holocaust" edition

let's discuss this in more detail lads.

this is not phase 2 i repeat, this is not phase 2. it's seperate. it's to stir up conversation and confusion about the ethnic identiy of jews

we need to test this, AMERICAN ANONS try this out on a sample audience and see what their reaction is: jews, liberals, blacks preferred.

Attached: New Project (4).png (2480x3508, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.deviantart.com/community/politics/2489155/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Showed this to my roommate and he said that Germans were white too

Jews were egyptians slaves
Jews were niggers

Attached: 1549463508709.jpg (700x700, 61K)

What the hell is the point of this?
How does acknowledging the Holocaust and calling Jews white help white people?

This smells like a kike scam to me.

yeah that's an issue, that would mean it's just white on white genocide

i want to see if this stirs up any convos about jewish ethnicity tho. like some might go...are they though?

dont call it propaganda retard

Question if Jews are white does that make white people Semites according to Jow Forums logic?

/thread

Typical leftard reasoning to the topic here, forum.deviantart.com/community/politics/2489155/
We need to come up with suitable answers before we go all out with it

I personally would leave out the "Jews are white" bit. The general idea seems to be mashing up the "muh hall of cost was the worst thing ever, destroy your countries to prevent another one goyim" and "white genocide isn't real" narratives.

propaganda isn't an intrinsically negative term retard

>The systematic propagation of a doctrine or cause or of information reflecting the views and interests of those advocating such a doctrine or cause.

Attached: file.png (1200x630, 577K)

THe rhetoric behind this is retarded and probably being pushed by discord trannies.
Pic related is the kind of rhetoric we should be pushing. Making affirmative statements that are both true and bound to stir controversy are what works, not retarded, self-contradictory statements that can be laughed off.

Attached: WG3.png (2550x3300, 79K)

see how it's already causing confusion and questioning shit?

alternative

Attached: wg4.png (2550x3300, 77K)

kikes are white
come on goyim, help me spread it, kikes are white, holohoax was real

this totally will help you in the fight, spread it with me goyim

Attached: fellow.jpg (900x720, 81K)

>i want to see if this stirs up any convos about jewish ethnicity tho. like some might go...are they though?
I doubt it.
The whole "fellow white person" thing relies on people believing that Jews are white. So people will see this and go
>ok Jews are white
>ok Holocaust was a genocide of white people
>Is this like that white supremacists IOTBW thing from Jow Forums? It's really gross the way white supremacists are trying to equate their "white genocide" conspiracy theory with the Holocaust.

I just don't see how recognizing the legitimacy of the Holocaust helps us.

you have to accuse them of being holocaust deniers, and then when they say jews arent white show them jews saying "fellow white here", it's an easy circuit overload
lefties think it is dipshit

you've copypasted that already

Okay, Ben Shapiro.

If they say that Jews aren't white but another race, then it exposes them as the privileged race that can be criticized be other leftists. If they say that Jews aren't a race then the Holocaust wasn't a genocide because Judaism is an ideology. It causes chaos and infighting which is why it's effective. Think game theory.

help you ?
who said it was supposed to help you ?

>hands rubbing intensifies

discord tranny shills

Kys Shlomo

Yeah I know, I saw there was a new thread linked after I made my post and I thought it would be more likely to get a response in the new thread than in the dying thread.

if they agree jews are white, you just did their job for them
you reinforced all their narrative that they can tell whites what to do because they are whites too, and you also reinforced that holohoax was real

what a great job goyim

We have to uproot shit and cause chaos so that we can reorganize things in our favor as the dust settles. Game theory is an effective tool even if the rhetoric that causes the initial chaos is retarded.

I don't buy it.
Jews thrive under conditions of ambiguity and most people just accept that Jewish ambiguity without question, like they accept the idea of American support for Israel.

They're still not allowed in the European ethnostate.

Lmao sorry lad.
Thought you called me discord tranny shill.
I'm effin dyslexic.

kek what about this then. make it overt and trolly

Attached: New Project (4) (2).png (2480x3508, 247K)

But if they are white then the Holocaust isn't technically a genocide.

Attached: 1553367933122.png (1066x993, 973K)

who cares ?

japanbro have said it perfectly in another topic, go search for it
something like, they just say its the amount of hate german whites had for their religion group, reinforce how conservatives are supremacists and see others as lower life form than them and wants to kill them, and they can keep both the status of minority and whites at the same time

kek

Attached: 1534788006347.png (1000x1000, 134K)

Imho the pic is too busy, unoriginal, and crosses the border into cringe territory. However the idea is ingenious and doesn't require imagery to convey a simple, subversive, controversial saying.
>jews are white now
That some jews will be interested in pushing it all but guarantees it's shelflife.

Attached: New Project.png (2480x3508, 70K)

Do bears shit in the forest?

putting it within a lens of game theory would suggest exactly what i'm saying.
Jews can easily make a reversal and say they are white (something they want to already do for the sake of subversion) white making it seem like nazis were retarded and killed whites.
No leftist or jew over 100iq is going to see this and give the reaction you propose will happen.

Attached: D1pNQk6WoAMyeVe.jpg large.jpg (1024x1020, 73K)

it's so simple and that's what makes it so effective and so good.
People freaking out about this is admitting to the Holocaust having happened are still playing along because this is probably/hopefully going to spark fact checking and discussion and if it was "just white people" who were killed anyway, maybe it wasn't that many after all
>the world doesn't end with a bang, it ends with a honk
Shitposting Royale

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-183534_Omnichan.jpg (1080x1551, 428K)

Attached: New Project (4) (4).png (2480x3508, 821K)

This,

"the Holocaust was a white genocide "

Is much harder to pipul

This image is designed to inspire people to think of its okay to be white. thus discrediting it. Do not follow this shills' commands or suggestions. If you wish to do something like this, change the image to something that wont be used as a media derivative to attack anyone who uses the sign

Attached: animeitsokay.jpg (235x300, 11K)

jsend this to the bernsteins we need their hot take.

I 100% endorse this.

I know lots of Jews. You have no idea how hard this will make them reeeeeee.

fuck i'm a little demoralised now anyway. i'm having my dinner

let me guess

0%

Allan Dershowitz is White. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Irony becoming scripture is a concern. But I think Yang memes are proof it can be handled.

It smells like /ptg/ to me.

“The holocaust was white genocide”

No need to say Jews are white. That is offputting, just imply it.

It's too meta for normalfags.

For sure, there's no end to memetic capabilities. I'm really looking forward to the ride

Attached: 1552949008724.gif (1215x1452, 212K)

Michael Bloomberg is White. Correct me if I’m wrong.

>Shilling to the normies that Jews are white
>Validating their "white privilege" arguments

Hey Rabbi, what'cha up to, buddy?

Attached: 1512806512212.jpg (600x693, 45K)

Make high level jews like Mark Zuckerberg deny it. He is obviously White and exercises White privilege.

retarded thread

Attached: blackjews121224_3_560.jpg (560x741, 89K)

Here's a better more simple version that has the exact same effect

Jokes aside, Hitler is responsible for more white deaths than anyone. I don’t understand why he’s revered. Starting a 2 front war with only a few allies was retarded.

The Allies started WWII by declaring war on Germany... Germany was reclaiming land it lost from other countries. They arbitrarily declared war on them when they invaded Poland, and didn't declare war on the Soviets.

Jews are the egyptians
they were never slaves
the story about being slaves in egypt is to get their kids psyched up to enslave the rest of humanity

THERE IS NO PHASE 2 YOU SUBVERSIVE KIKE

This makes the best argument

I could see myself needing this image some day.

Aryan Norwegians is the only true and pure white.
btfo

Attached: 1542917632195.jpg (1200x676, 130K)

Btw when the jew retaliates by saying they’re not white, post these pictures of them claiming they were white

Attached: 11A9F858-9837-4AB9-9588-012201E6F93B.jpg (1024x577, 93K)

I say remove Jews are white. It's unnecessary. That leaves you with "the Holocaust was white genocide". Not bad and achieves the same end. But it feels suspicious. Like why is holocaust shit being plastered everywhere? Seems revisionist in a way. What if you added some shit like #nomoregenocide to give more of a forward direction instead of a backward examination? Does that make sense?

Judaism is a religion, not a race

Ben Shapiro is White. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Attached: CFC80271-F443-44B6-ACB2-711D27B55785.jpg (900x1200, 246K)

No

The truth doesn't matter, this is not reality, this is the Hollywood of social media mind control

White Jews are white. Black Jews are black. Just like Christianity, really.

First of all, use one understated font. I suggest metropolis light. It's free, Google it. Do not use any bolds. It's terrible design, especially on such a shitty font. One font, no bolds. That's good design.

Second, Jews literally are white, I can't believe so many of you don't get this. They pretend to not be because they get more social protection as a fake minority. Their "race" is a total fabrication. I know most of you just can't accept this yet, but it's true.

Lastly, the Holocaust didn't happen. So you're trying to ironically state something that is actually unironically true, and tie it to something that actually never happened. It's not going to do any good in the long run. There's potential somewhere in this idea but it's not well thought out and very.... haphazard.

Also, use only one font size. Not big letters and small print. One size. WTF is wrong with you autists don't you know anything about design? Lose the shitty fine print. One. Font. Size.

(((Of course)))

Attached: 1553354830022.jpg (720x720, 46K)

i agree leave out the "Jews are white" Force the (((media))) to build the narrative that either it was a white holocaust OR that jews aren't white. they will be forced to choose one path in their effort to report on this story and how it is being done by 'evil nazis'. the media can't help but report on this shit

People don't understand that this doesn't have anything to do with whether the Holocaust was real or not, to the general public, it is going to be real and as the anniversary comes up, that reality is going to be reinforced either way, so the best thing to do is to manipulate that truth to our advantage or for the honks, it's fun. This is what shitposting is essentially about: to sway the lies or the truths by turning it on its head
Anyone who is fighting this project is literally a bagelnigger

Attached: 2019-03-06-15-49-22.jpg (500x375, 56K)

Hello fellow White men. Would you like a loan?

Attached: 7E651E7C-E605-446E-AE2B-09B76121B31B.jpg (1024x771, 403K)

>the Holocaust was white genocide
>Jewish people deserve reparations

^pretty effective buzzword use

This is so fucking retarded. What a complete waste of time. Are you deliberately trying to ruin white people's lives and work against our interests? Because that's what it seems like from your posts.
How about actually doing anything even remotely relevant or helpful?
I fucking hate autists like you. I wish someone would just kill you oblivious, low-IQ, retarded pieces of shit.

oof you stink of jew

Attached: New Project (6).png (2480x3508, 285K)

Hello fellow White men. Do you know our names?

Attached: C67464C2-49A7-49F6-82D7-C5715F78C159.jpg (315x224, 14K)

>6 threads
>each at ~30 posts

Thats it. We officially need a Final Solution to the /ptg/ question

THIS
IGNORE THIS "HELPFUL IDEA"

Attached: 1552070250697.gif (186x259, 3.15M)

Aren't Jews white?

How about this? A few more birds with the same stone. Needs to be shopped better though.

Attached: Swg.png (933x1396, 273K)

Final version of the poster here. Simple and effective just like IOTBW

oh i like that user. it could be seen as a response to brentons manifesto.
"the holocaust was the REAL white genocide"

Hello fellow White men.

Attached: D2B97AD6-50FA-4974-9FAA-3676ECDBD185.gif (480x270, 2.81M)

only the white ones

They're shills, dude. They've been doing this kind of shit for a long while. I don't know how active they still are, but it reminds me of the stunts that JIDF used to pull here years ago.

This is the double-edged sword of anonymity. Everything is unfalsifiable, anyone can come here and shill, or larp as one of us, and turn our discourse and output in the world to complete shit.

Pre-trump and mid-trump, we had a cohesive culture that could stage Real world Ops that weren't gay. belligerent, usually paid cuntbags have torn that apart in the last few years.
And the worst thing is that they convince newbies/normies that haven't taken on our mental immune system enough to see the pilpul for what it is.
Combine Shills larping with mass bait and slide threads, and you've got a ruined board culture.

More easy to convince niggers and use them to spread this.

Attached: HomeInvader.jpg (400x265, 14K)

amalgamation thread. no shills allowed. no nay-sayers allowed. only those interested in this, only constructive criticism allowed.

It also implicates Antifa who can't refute white genocide. It gives a forward action to #stopwhitegenocide so it doesn't seem like holocaust revisionism. Plus it's taking the Holocaust as a white thing. Might be better to just put #stopgenocide or #nomoregenocide but you get the idea.

Hello fellow White men, I’m Josh Moskowitz. I work for AIPAC.

Attached: 3349B95D-CA0D-45AF-8B92-630F4AFF0E61.jpg (110x110, 3K)

bring it in here lad

Ask me about muh White privilege.

Attached: 1F6FC80D-0BBF-4920-91CC-40B3A1BBC015.jpg (1025x512, 104K)

Jews are not white and the "Holocaust" never happened.
The bombing of Dresden was a Holocaust
What's this supose to achieve? other than conforming to the left just to btfo a narrative you concocted in your head

Attached: white-supremacy2.png (1035x1350, 100K)

You don't even need to qualify "jews are white" because the Holocaust includes the genocidal actions the Nazis took against Poles and other slavs, as well as Askenazi Jews who do cluster with whites, albeit in the same place as Greeks, but they still cluster with whites

In regards to Jews more specifically, if Jews try and claim that "jews are not white" let them, but accuse them of trying to erase the genocides of the nazis against the white slavic peoples.

Then what you do is deflect and bring up stuff like native american genocide, and state that the genocide of the Jews happened alongside other white peoples and was the result of things that occured to non-white people starting the happen to white people jews included. This is a good way to get non-whites to buy into this because they already don't like how the holocaust of the 6 million takes up all the oxygen of genocide

How about this?

Attached: impeach-trump.png (1035x1350, 99K)