youtube.com/watch?v=1U0N4SGL46A
youtube.com/watch?v=4rOdOVJCqNc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what about Chile they are also white

>White
brainstats.com/average-iq-in-chile.html

we donĀ“t need colonies. still not bad.
europe 4 europeans

Attached: white_countries_for_2ever00010200112221-189v49n221xx42yh24.gif (800x360, 183K)

>All of south America painted green
I understand if some of you consider Argentina too not be part of west, but Uruguay is a white country.
brainstats.com/average-iq-in-uruguay.html

There are white argentinians and uruguayans no doubt of that, but you have no ideia the admixture nutshell that south america is. About those iq maps, Lynn is not accurate, it was proved before he is not, the most close you have on iq is Buj 1981 and pisa results aproximation

Ha-ha, that's so fucking hilarious.

But seriously, go fuck yourself.

Kek

Attached: ChileisWhi...jpg (618x424, 107K)

Is Sierra Leone white its pretty smart higher then Croatia, Albania and Bosnia.
brainstats.com/average-iq-in-sierra-leone.html

youtube.com/watch?v=-VbrZLd2zKw

those people look like paraguayan immigrants, unironically. When I was in argentina and chile the actual residents usually looked like spaniards or italians, with some mestizos mixed in.

Let me tell you about Chile..

Attached: Chileno.jpg (980x736, 104K)

Here's my take on it. All euro diaspora around the world returns to Europe. Europe closes it's borders 100%, no non-euros are granted citizenship, Semites (arabs and jews) are not allowed to step foot in Europe.

Attached: 1553450465582.png (1202x616, 29K)

How?

Attached: huwhitemangothisgun.jpg (276x183, 7K)

That's what spanish and italians look too though

Okay good.

Get the fuck out of our territory faggot
We are on our own

>wanting to turn multitude of European nations into formless mass of euromutts
You're no different that globalist yid. In fact you may be furthering one's interests even without knowing. This shit looks almost like Kalergi plan, without last part about swarming Europe with niggers, but with everything ready for it.

Pic related would cause more race and ethnicity mixing. The end result would be a bunch of 25% russian, 25% scandi, 25% mcdonalds grease, 20% kfc spices and 5% coca cola secret ingredient mutts. Stupid idea op

Switzerland is federation, and Swiss cantons have more power over their land than Vladivostok has over some kike in Moscow. No one wants a mass of undifferentiated euromutts.

Btw Hollywood has done more to kill off our culture than Brussels could ever hope to do, from the clothes we wear to the phrasings we use.

Why should Europe have more power than the colonies? Do you think you are special because your ancestors decided to stay home?

Argentina is a white country.

youtube.com/watch?v=1U0N4SGL46A

Europe is a home too 700 Million peoples of European orgin (largest in world) and its economy is the lergest of all colonies conbined.

plus birthplace of European peoples.

>If Baltic tribes united against teutonic invaders it would of caused bunch of 25% Lithuanians 25% Baltic prussians 25% Estonians 25% Livonians

Are you crazy? 150 million euro americans more canadians, australians etc back into europe? and about south americans, specially brazilans only with a dna test.

Did /ourguy/ manage to escape prison and blow up the whole of NZ?

This is end game anons.

youtube.com/watch?v=4rOdOVJCqNc

Attached: Screenshot_3.png (1183x658, 683K)

Fuck your cuck empire.

>wanting argentina and leaving the falklands (the true gorious white ethnostate) off the map

paradise

Attached: paradise.png (1243x633, 43K)

I bet you've never seen a Spaniard or Italian (not counting plastic paddy-tier scum from NY) in your life

the british have already achieved this

Attached: judenmason.jpg (888x509, 85K)

Why did the Eropean empire use tectonic weapons to wipe Sri Lanka from the map?