What The Hell Is Happening Over The USA?

Are you Americans having a Recession or a Great Depression? Is your country really on the crash?

Attached: 61buB-2VWJL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-homeless-data-20180918-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bpAi70WWBlw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The zionists are about to face judgment.

What are you talking about you eurofuck

I don't know.
Please tell me about my country.

Spotted the poorfag. Were entering a beat market. Bought some tesla puts for 2021 lel.

Yes

I think we're already in a recession. China and Germany are on paper as well. This is what happens when you base economies off of debt.

Debt is not a problem per sais.
It does however become a problem when it reaches a point where your country is struggling to pay the interest.
Thats the point of no return.

State debt actually is a positive thing until a certain point. If used the right way, government debt is money that the government is directly injecting into the economy to stimulate it.

As long as the debt is reduced again when the economy is doing great, taking debts is not an issue.
However your state debt has gotten out of control. There has been no replenishing the reserves. You can only sustain government debt if the resulting tax revenue reduces it in the future. This did not happen in your case.

Trump decided to cut taxes. LOL

We're in the best economy in over a decade faggot. Europe might be dying but not America.

actually it's the EU that's in a recession. We are treading water. It will happen again sometime. probably soon.

Automation is gonna take over soon.

I was told housing is about to crash but I've no idea its not my forte

how are those negative interest rates on Germany Bonds doing buddy?

We're fine, thanks for asking.

I'm not paying attention to a fucking thing a German says about the economy. You faggots are content with negative interest rates. Absolutely clueless.

>Weak demoralization bait by a sad, sad memeflag
COPE
O
P
E

It's more shit than ever dude.
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-homeless-data-20180918-story.html

>US stock market at all time highs

How is 3.1 gdp a recession?

Pretty well actually.
Probably why the US FED is considering them right now too. :^)

nigger I'm a hvac tech and I've sold more furnaces and a/c's in the last two years than the previous 8 under Obama kindly gas yourself.

Technology sector crashed in 2000
9/11
We had a war
The market crashed in 2008
Shut down the space program
Masses left America
It’s a decline of power
Rome
Britain
Nazi
New Nazi America/Israel
What do think when you try a last ditch attempt and show you are the Nazi
Nazi are falling

American are now Nazi with Israel what do think has happened
How many wars have they had

Liberal cities like LA, San Fran and Seattle have horrible crime and homelessness because of their lax laws and judicial systems. These people get arrested for property damage, assault, drugs and public disorder and then are put back out on the street almost immediately. Repeat offenders should serve time and they aren't because of ((compassion)), and that's why these cities are such shitholes.

youtube.com/watch?v=bpAi70WWBlw

More illegal immigrates were arrested before trump then when he became president
You have been lied to Americas

climate change is good for your business dude

the economy has taken a dive since the trade war . from 4.2% gdp growth to 2.6% gdp growth however most of the markets response has to do with the expected difference between companies who had a full year of 15% trump tax breaks who will no longer get the rose colored glasses effect of short term gains when measured against previous year which had no such tax breaks. so 2017 looked stagnant and 2018 didnt even have phenominal growth in many cases. you can look at alphabet or google or apple and say they did well but thats only 3 companies and google only barely did ok alphabet their parent company did well and here is the thing those 3 didnt break records each quarter . many companies didnt get double digit gdp growth in any quarter with the trump tax cuts

so 2019 is set to be pretty underwhelming for america and 100% of economist know it. 100% of banks know it. many large and mid sized companies have done internal reviews of performance and are or have already scaled back. both in terms of labor and spending. this is expected to happen again for any company that did it already come round about july to maintain growth or at least stall out a decline so the company can find a replacement ceo as people retire

this isnt the end of the world. that started in 2016. this is a show of force or a failure of a show of force depending on which side your talking about

but to be fair some european countries have had negative gdp growth over the past 6 months. itally and spain come to mind

>Probably why the US FED is considering them right now too. :^)
no they aren't. They were raising interest rates just last year and predictions are that they will resume next year.

you are a nigger

America’s greed made them Nazi
Prove me wrong

losers will always blame something for their failures, sounds like you're listening to them

they are thrown out on the streets, because the prisons are full. They can't build them fast enough. migrants take all the jobs, so the local underclass resorts to crime.

This is the result of mass 3rd world immigration.

They are considering it in the near future once the next recession hits. Just google it.

Europe is behind our collapse.
IMF and Federal Reserve along with european freemasonry.

but you know I'm right.

America needs more African immigrants
That’s the problem

only if they have to. not that they want to. It's a sign that a country has deflation. How's that working for you?

Dumbest white people on earth that’s what happened
Giving collage degrees and are retarts

True.
Global warming is also great
for growing food and vegetation in general.

The rich aren’t crying
It’s the middle class trying to be something they will never be
Like cheep white trash

There Government

Why are you so triggered user?

agree that prisons are overcrowded, but most homelessness is not caused by lack of jobs actually, but instead mental illness and drug abuse

America needs more Africans

>American are now Nazi
If only.

Attached: 1543643393070m.jpg (1024x745, 46K)

Dunno man, you tell me.
I do not see the Russians or Chinks trading their Euros for USD anytime soon. :^)

By the way, how is your 9 Trillion doing?
Or your 12 cents on the dollar?

Its glorious where I live, next time I walk outside I expect Donald Trump in a MAGA hat to descend from the heavens on a flying gold chariot pulled by massive Bald Eagles and grace this land even more with his presence

Have you visited America it’s gone to trash.
Like being in the Middle East

>Bro the economy sucks
>Post article about California.
You have a room temp IQ

Hitter was a Jew
And so were his top

It's also very obvious in this thread that the europoors are coping, seething, and projecting very hard over the constant bad news coming out of the EU.

The number of bums in the world’s greatest bum sanctuary doesn’t necessarily reflect the state of the economy.

Most homeless people aren’t an average working joe who just happened to lose their job last week. Most of them have mental issues that prevent them from working, physical issues that prevent them from working, addictions, etc...

Prescription drug addicts
Faking everything
There violence everywhere

>I believe literally everything posted to a YouTube conspiracy channel

Attached: 238F1B04-4BCC-4CAA-B944-48B743FA11FC.jpg (971x1024, 105K)

That makes me want to get a job
To make others rich of the money Government gives them
Big business in America

Attached: 751F606B-DEBA-42C7-9804-F7A8024AEB18.jpg (249x202, 23K)

Go visit America and see for your self
Laws seeing old ladies frisked at the airport, violence, prostitution sex traffic by big names it never stops

Prostitution is awesome though.

Government spending on stupid people
Here have some Government money collage and over charge Americans stridents, that can’t pay
No government will last the people are getting upset and seeing what happened in 2008 and are going to cause a revolution

Not in America it’s not legal
You got sick and drug addicted people in the capital with government workers
Go visit Americas capital DC there is crime drugs sex trafficking
Crazy

The business that are closing

>Not in America it’s not legal
It is.

Because
If America fails we will have to here there excuses for centuries
It was global warming we will be at 200degrees and dying in 2018
Where not in global warming
Were do Americans find this stuf and then argument it

I don’t want to even debate street hookers of America
So how is America I don’t here to many freedom slogans
What happened Obama crush America ?

What are chitterlings ?

If everyone is homeless then everyone is equal, bring on ww3

>Debt is not a problem per sais.

Debt is as problem when it is the basis for your "economy", as it is with a central bank system.

All 'currency' in circulation consists of promissory notes, be they fed reserve notes or notes issued by private entities...all are the same - they are debt.

There is no value in the economy, and the ability of the central banks to control monetary supply via the issuance of credit (or refusal to issue new credit) determines the overall trajectory of the economy.

It's a corrupt satanic system overseen by jews, who are willing servants of satan. Value-based economies died in the late 1800s, with the US economy dying in 1913.

What is cost of living and the average Americans make
You mistaking if you think America is a good place to live
Angry American
Can’t believe how other countries live so good

another 2008 crash? im out of the loop

>L.A. is a shithole so the economy sucks
L.A. has always been a shithole so I guess the economy has always sucked

They love War that’s what they know
Who was CIA Tim Osborn ?
What’s with Iran ? Europe does business with Iran America made the rules then changed
Very confusing

Recession is probably starting the job market seems to be slowing and building projects are beginning to stop.

You never came out of the 2008 crash the 2000 crash was your fall
Your just BS the world
USA has given Iran more then it helped its younger generation now they are mad
Angry Americans
Government pay check
Stupid choices

It the same
Your just being BS ed
Iran contra
Iran Biden contra
How does a super sonic weapon get out
American greed
No space travel for America
You need to do stupid work
Humanity and mass displacement equals Nobel prize.

Noble prize goes to Obama for mass displacement
What’s wrong with America ?
You need 100 Trumps to fix what got broken

They will use negative interest rates and start a run on the bank. The fed causes recessions and crashes.

By India products
Out source to India
That will help you
You don’t know where to start or who to blame
Out source
India

India will rule America

Israel wanted Americans to be drafted in there army.
Iran is not a good country
So Jewish Americans can’t marry non Jewish people ?
Master race
Where did I hear that before ?

Yes you can and the Jewish community will look at you as a dog.
Why do people act this way
I’m sorry I’m not the master race
Chosen by god
Please don’t kill us with opioids

The Abraham religions are fighting for what is let of America after the crash of 2000

America Orthodox Jews must be drafted by Israel’s army.
What kind of leader does this ?

Who broke the shillbot?

Broke as in economy
Or broke in constitution

Language has brought America economy down.
Ebonics
Afermitive action
Hate crime
Who wants to work with this

Out source
Afermitive action
No boycott
Masking laws by the minute so confusing

Lol wtf are you talking about you retarded Black Frenchman.

Housing market is at the top

I honestly think he's very triggered user. So people just have a bad day.

You have been left speechless

I’m just going with the flow
What do you want me to say ?
Everyone is a winner.
Why need to make America great again ?
Can you explain how everyone is a winner

Everyone is a winner

White trash
Wigger
Jungle fever