Nicholas J. Fuentes

What do you think of Nick Fuentes?

Attached: 2776E33D-BD12-46C3-94B3-E9B0EC7E247D.jpg (306x387, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I3eVIZC45Nc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuentes is a kike spammed by the (((DailyStormer)))

Attached: dailystormer fuentes.jpg (911x766, 74K)

just another fake conservative using the alt right for easy money

gotta pay the bills somehow

DS is a fed smear operation, sheep dipped by being "banned off the internet"

He's a waste of time and I think the right would be better off if they didnt have all these e-celebs making fools of themselves.

BUT

I want to fuck him so badly. So its ok

This thread again. Why? why the fuck do you faggots make "opinion on x" threads every fucking day?

If the original people who shouted "America First!" knew that their future standard bearer is a quarter-spic Catholic they'd slit their wrists

Jay Dyer destroyed him

Attached: 16DB902F-7DAF-490B-93A3-CD3FA29C06CA.jpg (522x458, 26K)

D&C

Nick is fine, stop being retarded

He cute.

Attached: mkYyJ5OMHSpsdK7H (1).webm (640x360, 1.08M)

"I don't see no Americans, I see trespassers. They do a job for a nickel that a nigger does for a dime and a whiteman used to get a quarter for."

Attached: Bill The Butcher.jpg (523x778, 58K)

Probably the best guy in the "movement" right now. He need to do more debates though, the fringe right or whatever you want to call it is so fucking stale lately.

He is being used by the ironybros just so they can all become e-celebs though, which is unfortunate. They're using him and he's not even realizing it, probably because they're his only "friends".

he's okay and means well.
but he'll be better when he has another decade of life under his belt

imagine unironically worshipping boomers
gigantic faggot

He's a bitch twink. If this guy was born 10 years earlier, or 10 years later, he'd be completely irrelevant.

Hes that weird young old guy from school.

He was booked to debate Destiny and Sam Seder alongside Stefan Molyneux, but Destiny threatened to pull out unless Nick was dropped for someone else.

Well good luck getting the last remaining "pure whites" on your side. America is in too deep for your dreams to come true, anything shy of Mexican, Asian, black, is considered white in America now and you're either going to get used to it, or keep larping on the internet about how white you are

Mexican.

Attached: deport_racism.png (1910x982, 966K)

I like his show. His rhetoric is top tier.

he was good before, even better now that he has jumped off the MIGA train.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-24 Nicholas J Fuentes on Twitter.png (640x635, 67K)

Stupid little beaner child. Next.

oh I don't blame him or anyone else doing it.

He needs to turn into a trap so that he can compete with Contrapoints.

>admitting that "white" is flexible is the only way for white identity to be viable politically

Love that self defeating project

link?

its funny, he triggers people with such liberal butt hurt its hard not to like him but thats it nothing more and nothing less

Attached: 1553383170931.png (512x407, 35K)

another money grubbing Jew pretending to be conservative.
Hes even said his goal is to grow his channel and start making people pay to see his content.

lel, sauce?

Link?

CIA wunderkind

youtube.com/watch?v=I3eVIZC45Nc

Jay Dyer is a really intelligent guy. I honestly am re-examining my appreciation of Thomism after watching him critique it.

He is smart, understood Trump and supported him but moved over to the YangGang when he realized we are fucked regardless. Fuck boomers.

Attached: 1553251079781.jpg (700x654, 58K)

That guy is a living red pill dispenser.

Nick Fuentes is the future bench mark of what it means to be a white American. 75% European admixture. Also stop shilling yourself on pol Nick

i.e. one of us.
Also, has trap potential.

Only faggots and old ladies have dogs like that, and he doesn't look like a faggot.