Be born and raised Catholic

>be born and raised Catholic
>reddit faggotry and the Jewish media makes me an atheist at 15
>be in my mind twenties
>re-examine my faith out of curiosity
>begin reading E Michael Jones and learning the truth about the Catholic Church and Jesus
>mfw Jesus LITERALLY walks into a temple of kikes, flips their tables, and starts whipping them out
>mfw Jesus LITERALLY calls the Jews the children of the devil
>tfw learn the Catholic Church fought off Jewish subversion for literally 1700 years
>tfw synagogue of Satan
>mfw Logos
>mfw Babylonian Talmud
>mfw Chirstians have their own history and traditions silenced and censored because of the Jews

Christianity is red-pilled as fuck and our societies are only dying because Christianity died. Christian leaders stopped protecting us from Jews subverting and corrupting our culture and institutions and this is why we are going to go extinct as a species. It's fucking criminal how people don't know this

Attached: jesuscleansestemple.jpg (421x453, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nDFTuRXHLUU&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/TZXSo1rDNX8?t=13m2s
youtu.be/-3jpTCRFARE?t=22m19s
pappaspost.com/greek-orthodox-churches-become-makeshift-shelters-for-refugees-on-lesvos/
voanews.com/a/orthodox-patriarch-refugees/3287495.html
orthodoxclergy.blogspot.com/2018/02/a-statement-concerning-sin-of-racism.html?m=1
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/8790457/Russian-Orthodox-Church-embroiled-in-corruption-scandal.html
thenationalherald.com/184533/crisis-facing-greek-orthodoxy-america/
theguardian.com/world/2005/feb/19/religion.uk
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/greece/1482856/Corruption-scandal-hits-the-Greek-Church.html
inclusiveorthodoxy.yolasite.com/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phyletism
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032072/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2839953/
biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_/_Greek_Orthodox_Bible
amazon.com/EOB-Orthodox-Testament-Patriarchal-extensive/dp/148191765X/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lexham_English_Bible
lexhampress.com/products/36588/the-lexham-english-septuagint
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthodox_Study_Bible
amazon.com/Orthodox-Study-Bible-Hardcover-Christianity/dp/0718003594/
isr-messianic.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herod_the_Great
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antipater_the_Idumaean
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idumaean
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/09/10/a-brief-history-of-the-kingdoms-of-israel-and-judah/
westmont.edu/~fisk/articles/TacitusAndPlinyOnTheEarlyChristians.html
archive.is/v3vXu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yup

Dame user. Been attending orthodox liturgy. Christianity is the vaccine they don’t want you to take.

Attached: 902E8260-FED6-4045-802D-78C6893B3BA8.gif (270x314, 48K)

I was an atheist as well, or an agnostic, whatever. But the continuous criticism of the Catholic Church and the changes since the Second Vatican Council never sat right with me. It pained me that there were fewer and fewer Catholics in my country, so I always stayed pro-Catholic, albeit ironically, even through my worst drug and debauchery days. And now I've finally seen the light.

Can you give me a quick rundown of how Jews do that?

Agnostic here. Looked into Christianity but haven't commited. Only support Christians because they seem to be on the jews chopping block right now.

bump

Attached: 22-87-650.jpg (650x976, 98K)

Good rundown OP

Attached: 1523242775733.png (612x392, 401K)

b-bump

>thinks worshipping a jew is anti-jew
>holding up the Torah as the holy word of g-d is anti-jew
The absolute state of christcucks.
>learn the Catholic Church fought off Jewish subversion for literally 1700 years
The people protecting Jews and giving them special were fighting them? You must have an odd idea of what "fighting subversion" means.
>Europeans have their own history and traditions silenced and censored because of the Jews and Christian servants
Ftfy.

Sick LARP senpai

Any ideology or interpretation that allows you to boot leftists, commies, kikes etc in the face is cool really. Focus on the goal and you will match the means with it soon enough.

Just got back from Church lads. WELS Luthernism is the real redpill.

>that time when Jesus had a hissy fit in the temple and overturn a table
MUH BASED CHRISTIANITY!
>that time when Jesus said he was gonna divide families but he used the word sword as a metaphor for this
DEUS VULT! THE CRUSADES AM I RITE!?

Attached: 565465464.png (300x229, 61K)

Sadly the marcionites didnt survive.
I like parts of christianity but most of what jesus said seems to be of questionable validity as a lot must have been added and taken away for political reasons.
So im a filthy syncretist and pray to whatever seems to fit the moment.

Did you remember to donate to the refugee fund? The poor refugees need your support.

So what is the alternative? Turn pagan? Christianity, like it or not, made Europe into a paradise.

join us

Attached: 1495227650767.jpg (920x877, 742K)

Attached: 1551026675221.jpg (614x720, 124K)

Jesus is Lord user!!

Attached: TYSKKebab.png (637x654, 459K)

You're looking for ELCA. WELS is pretty conservative.

Christianity, the traditional real practice of it, is very similar to stoicism and I've found Jesus is a direct parallel to the concept of the Uberman, but without the "God is dead".

I want to see "muscular Christianity" resurge because it seems so many neo-Pagans are just Atheists who metaphorically believe in their gods.

Bagans are always so narrow minded about wanting to atain some pure version of what the tribals 1000 years ago believed.
It should suffice to keep deities you hold dear along your ancestors as angels beside christ. There is no sense in a greater spirit called michael to be allowed to be venerated but a greater spirit of a nonhebrew people is forfeit.

OPBP
I lost faith ever since I was a kid cus I wanted to play with toys instead of going to church
but in the current state of the world I turned back to the Lord once again
Jesus loves you all. Except kikes. Kikes go to hell.

Read this OP. Also remember to pray for all your Jow Forums brothers

Attached: luke1.37.png (1288x1732, 736K)

>So what is the alternative
Not having superstition. Simple as that.
>Christianity made Europe into a paradise.
WRONG, White Europeans made Europe into a paradise in spite of Christianity not because of it.
If Christianity is the key to society why are South America and Africa shitholes? Because superstition, especially Jewish trash, doesn't do shit for civilization. It's the people that matter.

Christ loves all expect the reprobates. But if you don't accept Christ you are done with.

>hurr durr science can explain everything! God can't exist because we can't see him!

imagine being a brainlet like you.

To become an atheist you just need average IQ and christianity.
Also reminder that kikianity was the state religion in soviet union under stalin.

All Christians are race-traitors. They all support "refugees". I dont give a shit what they call themselves or what they claim to be. They ARE "refugee" supporting race-traitor scum.

You were 15 when you walked away but then when you turned 18 you decided to look into christianity because you saw some youtube video or some shitty twitter post? Sounds like you havent changed from one jew to another.

>mfw Chirstians have their own history and traditions silenced and censored because of the Jews
so the jews censored there own jew traditions?
E Michael Joens on White Genocide
youtube.com/watch?v=nDFTuRXHLUU&feature=youtu.be

Attached: 1532101211485.png (526x322, 50K)

The church did good by banning cousin marriage. It gave us an eugenic advantage.
They also fought hard for ending blood vendetta laws so the people and nobles stopped stabbing each other and their foes children around 13-1400.

This

>christianity made Europe in a paradise
When? Like 1200 years after it was adopted?

Why would you say such a dumb thing?

Attached: 1522769224398.png (2000x1800, 806K)

Divination is a form of magic, and banned by God. Yet here you are larping as a jew.

Attached: 1533503062506.jpg (1000x1000, 71K)

damn right

>I hold to beliefs I admit have no basis in anything
>but other people are the "brainlets"
SAD
>It gave us an eugenic advantage
That certainly was not the intention. The point of banning cousin marriage was to dissolve powerful clans, to eliminate any loyalty to anything except the Church.

the only problem with E. Micheal Jones is that he sees the Jews as redeemable.
That is not their role in the world.
they are the children of satan and are meant to cause discord. it's literally their job on planet earth.

Bishop Williamson a Catholic Bishop on the Catholic Fight Against Jews (Goto 13m2s)
youtu.be/TZXSo1rDNX8?t=13m2s

Bishop Williamson a Catholic Bishop on the Dilution of the White Race (Goto 22m19s)
youtu.be/-3jpTCRFARE?t=22m19s

Jesus was a Jew

Son of God or roman rapebaby? You decide.

>>I hold to beliefs I admit have no basis in anything
That is the point of faith. however, the faith is founded upon reasoning and understanding concepts of which the detailed machinations are beyond our understanding.

Attached: 1552077875455.jpg (1280x1892, 194K)

>judeo-christian values

Unironically based and redpilled post

Attached: 1551779071143.jpg (184x184, 34K)

Jesus was a Judahite
Jews are Edomites and Khazars
No relationship doctrinaly, historically or biologically.

I went to a Roman Catholic elementary school and was repeatedly taught and re-enforced that it was the jews who caused jesus to be crucified. Pontius Pilate didn't get a free ride and was potrayed as a weak man for giving into the crowd, but it was made quite clear that the crowd was full of jews demanding jesus' death because jesus claimed to be "king of the jews" which is technically not true, and pilate washed hishands of thewhole thing to prevent a riot, and made clear it was the crowds decision, not his

Maybe. But it ended up being good as islamic countries prove that fucking your cousins in dense populations for like 1500 years isnt a good idea and will lead to some society that didnt to kick your ass.

I can't speak for South America, but Africa remains a shithole because of various factors such as a bad climate for forming a civilization and farming, clan structures that wasn't broken apart like in Europe that breeds unrest, meddling foreign nations and more. Comparing Africa with Europe is pointless since they are so different in every way.

>unironically religious

Attached: 34875345.png (169x171, 20K)

All christians see jews as redeemable they do not see them as a racial issue but a religious one. FOr that matter neither did Jewsus he was a jew himself. Bishop Williamson is a fucking tard that doesn't remember ro completely refuses to acknowledge where is foreign religion came from and what it did to the white race.

A comparative paradise, every generation improved upon the previous until recently.
Christiantiy acted as a unifying force for the various pagan tribes. Had they kept their own religions, things would never have evolved like they did.

>Sweden
*everybody in the audience laughs uncontrollably

Attached: FB3CC14B-5ED1-49A8-BDAE-43AEB97EF5A1.png (1980x1020, 3.25M)

without Christian unification of the Pagan tribes, the caliphate would have invaded Europe and there wouldn't have been a strong unifying ethos similar to Spain's reconquista.

It's starts WAY back to the time of Christ but I'll fast forward.
In 1000 AD Talmudic Jews translated the Old testament from Greek into a new language. modern Hebrew. They took out all references and books that showed that they were not actually Isreal. The text was called the Masoretic text. 95% of ALL modern bibles use this text as the basis for their translation of Old Testament.
It does not agree with the newly (historically) found Dead Sea Scrolls.
Fast forward to the 1850's. Jews started calling themselves Isrealites to equate themselves in the public mind as the Isrealites of the bible and NOT the Pharisees.
Before people used words like Judahite, Isrealite, Edomite. Now they just all used the word Jew.

Then they pushed the Scofield bible which made generations of protestants believe that the Jews of the Bible were the chosen people and that we had to help them if we wanted God's blessings.

Have we been blessed ?

Tbh this isnt thaaaaat true.
The roman provinces such as germania inferiour show that heavy syncretisation happened, so native gods were worshipped with romanised rites.
As long as you got an imperial power that cant be questioned, religious fraternisation is possible.
Many philosopher cults like the neoplatonists who were in opposition to chirstianity were working on some kind of theology to get all polytheist rites under a common hat. We might have ended with some kind of european hinduism where you got one religion with a gazillion schools and ethnic interpretations.

>Christianity is red-pilled as fuck and our societies are only dying because Christianity died.
There is a remnant of True Deus Vult Christians out in the world and we will rise up when the time comes.

Attached: Prophet.jpg (3329x2105, 739K)

No all Christians do not see Jews as redeemable. You can not speak for all Christians.
Jesus was definitely not a Jew. Who was the King of the Jews at Jesus birth ?
What was his name ? Was he an Israelite ? Nope. Where any of his ancestors ?
Nope. The only mistake Williamson makes is that he sees the Jews as the Israelites of the Bible. they are not. E Michael Jones makes the same mistake.

and Jesus and god hate Jews

'I have loved you, says Yahweh. But you ask, "How have you shown your love?" Was not Esau Jacob's brother? declares Yahweh; even so, I loved Jacob but I hated Esau. I turned his mountains into a desert and his heritage into dwellings in the wastelands.
(Malachi 1:2-3 NJB)

“Soon I will make you the smallest of nations. You will be greatly hated by everyone.
(Obadiah 1:2 NJB)

Victorious, they will climb Mount Zion to rule over Mount Esau, and sovereignty will be Yahweh's!
(Obadiah 1:21 NJB)

Or as scripture says elsewhere: I loved Jacob but hated Esau. What should we say, then? That God is unjust? Out of the question!
(Romans 9:13-14 NJB)

Edom/Edomites - descendants of Esau mixed Canaanites, Kennites, Hittites and Amorites - The seed-line of New Testament Jews of which the Pharasiees were part

Attached: Jews are Edomites.jpg (444x368, 39K)

I began to realize this as I read the Bible, too.

Many places in the Bible the Jews are called out and it is explained that the faith isn't genetic, so it isn't a lineage from Hebrews, but those who genuinely are faithful. Hebrews more followed the philosophy that was Judiasm which evolved under Jesus into the philosophy of Christianity.

With this in mind, when it talks about the promised land, it was implied that the Hebrews of then under Moses would evolve into Christians and that Israel would be a Christian homeland.

so many things are subverted.

Now the question is though that after romes fall- the pagan germanics who sacked it would have adopted another roman philosopher cult to legitimise one tribes power over the others (as franks and goths did, with franks winning out) and take the legitimacy of rule over rome for themselves.

This is a fair point.

*IF the .. who sacked it

I am not sure I follow. The result after the collapse of the Roman Empire was a Europe of pagans and Christians. The Christians tamed the pagans, which in turn strengthened the continent against the future terrors coming from the south and the east. How is that not true?

maybe it is a silly analogy but many years ago when (((Ben Shapiro))) first started making news, he said something like "70 years ago, we all agreed on the constitution and had the same goals and ideals in mind, but argued on how to get there. Now, we all have different goals and ideals are are still arguing".

Christianity definitely offered the former in that it gave Europe the same goals and ideals and we quabbled on how to get there but when push came to shove, we all recognized our duty to each other as Christians in defense of western values.

> Jews as redeemable. You can not speak for all Christians.
yes I can because what you worship isn't christianity its some bastardized version of it so you can absolutely cope with the idea that jews are all over your jew religion. You know when Jow Forums can shit all over you jewish garbage someone that has actual knowledge in this shit will absolutely destroy you and guess what they do all the fucking time. That's why in any nationalist movement outside of a few retards that end up thrown into the garbage for stupid shit they did aren't christian. You will end up the same way like all the other jew larpers. The TRUTH will set you free :^)

Attached: 1542911183894.png (2746x4584, 1.73M)

This will help you to undestand a bit more.

The Talmud is called the Tradition of the Elders in the Bible.
The Pharisees recognized the existence of angels and spirits, both good and bad and believed in the resurrection of the dead. While they recognized the written law, as given in the scriptures, they also claimed there was a great body of oral tradition which was of at least equal authority with the written law. Many claimed the tradition was of greater authority. By their tradition, they undertook to explain and elaborate upon the law. This was the Tradition of the Elders, to which the name of Talmud was later given. It had its beginning at Babylon, during the Babylonian captivity of the nation of Judah, where it developed in the form of the commentaries of various rabbis, undertaking to explain and apply the law.
This traditional, or Talmudic Judaism, was very different from the true religion, which we find in the Old Testament.

The late Rabbi Stephen S. Wise, who was the chief Rabbi of the United States, expressed this so clearly that I cannot improve upon his words.

Rabbi Wise said, “The return from Babylon and the adoption of the Babylonian Talmud, marks the end of Hebrewism and the beginning of Judaism.”

Since the true religion of the Old Testament was the religion of the real Hebrews (not Jews), the Rabbi was quite right in calling it Hebrewism and noting that it was abandoned when the Talmud, or Tradition of the Elders was adopted. This also constitutes the beginning of Judaism.

he who denieth the son denieth the father. he who denieth the father is the antichrist. pretty simple really.

Attached: Jews not Hebrew.jpg (480x640, 75K)

pappaspost.com/greek-orthodox-churches-become-makeshift-shelters-for-refugees-on-lesvos/

voanews.com/a/orthodox-patriarch-refugees/3287495.html
> Patriarch Bartholomew, the spiritual leader of Orthodox Christians, is urging Europe to stop trying to divide what he calls economic migrants from asylum seekers.
> Bartholomew is scheduled to visit the Greek island of Lesbos on Saturday along with Pope Francis, and Athens Archbishop Ieronymos, the head of the Church of Greece, to raise awareness about the troubled state of refugees and migrants in Europe.
> The symbolic visit is intended to reiterate the Christian moral duty to show hospitality to strangers, Bartholomew said in an interview published Friday. He added that countries in Europe should find inspiration in the generosity shown by Lesbos residents.
> Illegal immigrants make 10 % of the population of Greece
daily reminder that the orthodox patriarchs are exactly the same shit , and they have repeatly condemned right wing movements like Golden Dawn
But why would it be otherwise?
Christianity rejects all wordly concerns altogether

Anti-Racism
orthodoxclergy.blogspot.com/2018/02/a-statement-concerning-sin-of-racism.html?m=1

>telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/8790457/Russian-Orthodox-Church-embroiled-in-corruption-scandal.html
>thenationalherald.com/184533/crisis-facing-greek-orthodoxy-america/
>theguardian.com/world/2005/feb/19/religion.uk
>telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/greece/1482856/Corruption-scandal-hits-the-Greek-Church.html

we should include "inclusive orthodoxy" into this list
inclusiveorthodoxy.yolasite.com/

Racism is forbidden in Orthodoxy.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phyletism

Attached: 1529691113599.png (705x527, 219K)

1. There were simply not many actors in Reconquista, it was not actually hard to unite them.
2. Paganism does not mean strife. Like independent Pagan Greek city-states beat unified Monotheist Persians.

Attached: dada807d8abeb7eed10f649dbc96cbb5.png (640x640, 828K)

Jews are called out because the bible itself was written in the nation where you know it was all fucking jews. Think about this for a minute retard Jesus was a jew the OT was a jewish god. Its all jewish through and through.

Attached: 1528768640879.jpg (730x500, 131K)

I can't get into it man, I took the leap of faith yesterday but it feels bad man, christianity its the opposite of my nature I can't take this fedora off my head

>95% of ALL modern bibles use this text as the basis for their translation of Old Testament
Damn, that's a lot of kikery
What translation would you recommend?

1) Jews and Hebrews are different.

2) Buddha was literally from India and yet Buddhism is the most prominent religion in Asia.

What is your point?

No real Scotsman. not an argument.
Jews are not all over my religon.
I am a Christian not a Judeo-Christian like 90+% of Americans.
There are WAY more Christian nationalists than any other type of Nationalist. FACT
Hell Rockwell himself was a Christian identity preacher.

Attached: 1551451024535.jpg (541x807, 102K)

>Christianity is red-pilled as fuck and our societies are only dying because Christianity died. Christian leaders stopped protecting us from Jews subverting and corrupting our culture and institutions and this is why we are going to go extinct as a species. It's fucking criminal how people don't know this
Nah, you're just retarded.

>Jews and Hebrews are different.

Attached: D8CRtMS.jpg (374x374, 41K)

Direct correlation between the death of Christian belief and the rotting of western countries.

It is true.
I just wonder if some other unifier wouldnt have come up anyway as there were a few contendors. Rome had done a great impression on the invaders, they would have acculturated to some degree while ruling over it and have had to find some legitimacy, religious or philosophical to maintain control of many ethnic groups.
There must have been a social climate that was receptible to something as christianity.

yup, the only violence allowed by Christianity is righteous political vandalism. Pretty good religion imo.

No one likes that archbishop.

No they are not.
Jesus is a Jew
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3032072/

Jews are hebrews
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2839953/
>Jews are not all over my religion.
yes they are retard everyone in your bible is a fucking jew.

biblehub.com/luke/3-33.htm
>the son of Amminadab, the son of Ram, the son of Hezron, the son of Perez, the son of Judah
biblehub.com/hebrews/7-14.htm
>For it is clear that our Lord descended from Judah
biblehub.com/luke/4-15.htm
>He was teaching in their synagogues, and everyone praised him.
biblehub.com/john/1-11.htm
>He came to his own people, and even they rejected him.
His own people aka Jews.
biblehub.com/john/4-22.htm
>You Samaritans worship what you do not know; we worship what we do know, for salvation is from the Jews.
Samaritans aka Gentiles.
JESUS WAS A JEW.

>There are WAY more Christian nationalists than any other type of Nationalist. FACT
Wrong by exporting your jewish religion to other countries is absolutely contrary to everything that it means to be a nationalist.

Attached: 1533128229415.jpg (960x532, 96K)

Apparently Christianity didn't help Romans to tame Germans

Actually European christianity its sort of unique, it was mixed with the pagan ideas a little forming it's own thing.
Pagans contributed a lot to the making of europe, hell even the name europa comes from paganism

Attached: images (1).jpg (263x191, 11K)

there is no ONE perfect bible.

Download E-Sword at E-Sword.net and download the following Bibles
1) KJV
2) KJV+ (So you can see with your own eyes all the concordance translations hyperlinked in a box.)(You will see rather quickly which Bibles mistranslate)
3) The New Jerusalem Bible (There is no version of the Jerusalem Bible)
4) TS2009 (Use this for the New testement) (If it is too hard, fall back on the New Jeruslaem Bible)
5) Lexham Bible (This is what you want to use 100% for the Old testement) It is the Septuigent.

As for PHYSICAL bibles
the Old testement get a Spetuigent
the best are (in order)

Eastern / Greek Orthodox Bible (2007) (26.99)
Is based on the Greek text of the Old Testament (Septuagint / LXX) with all major Masoretic and Dead Sea Scroll variants documented in the footnotes.
All English on one page.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eastern_/_Greek_Orthodox_Bible
amazon.com/EOB-Orthodox-Testament-Patriarchal-extensive/dp/148191765X/

The Lexham English Septuagint (2007)($24.95)
Laid out like a modern Bible. One column with text.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lexham_English_Bible
lexhampress.com/products/36588/the-lexham-english-septuagint
Free download within E-Sword (www.e-sword.net/)

Orthodox Study Bible (2008)($41.42)
Is an eclectic text combining elements of the Greek Septuagint and the Hebrew Masoretic Text
Bottom half of pages are commentary. There is an English only version.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthodox_Study_Bible
amazon.com/Orthodox-Study-Bible-Hardcover-Christianity/dp/0718003594/

For the New Testament get
1) The Jerusalem Bible (Gotta buy it on Amazon)
Do not buy the new Jerusalem bible, it uses inclusive language. This bible is 100% translated directly from Greek and is very easy to understand in it's transliterated format.
2) The Scriptures 2009
isr-messianic.org/
The is the LITERAL translation from the Greek 100%

TLDR the Jerusalum bible

Attached: The Jerusalem Bible.jpg (839x1271, 157K)

the new testament is the best redpill on the jews.

Check out Fr. Isaac Mary Relyea for some based Truthpills and masculine preaching.

Nope Jews are not Hebrews. Keep posting Jewish sources.
I'll keep posting it each and everyday

The ACTUAL word used in the Bible for "Jew" is Idumaean which is translated Judean (citizen of the Kingdom of Judah) and since 1850ish as Jew.
but what does the word Idumaean actually mean ? Where can we find it outside of the Bible ?
Well King Herod,
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herod_the_Great
was the King of the "Jews" during the life of Christ and had a father named,
Antipater the Idumaean
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antipater_the_Idumaean

So what does Idumaean mean ?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idumaean

It means Edomite.. Just like Wikipedia says.
That's why Jesus said to them that they are not of Abraham and they are those who calls themselves Judean but are not but are the synagogue of Satan.

“Jews began to call themselves Hebrews and Israelites in 1860 —Encyclopedia Judaica 1971 Vol 10:23

Under the heading of “A brief History of the Terms for Jew” in the 1980 Jewish Almanac is the following: “Strictly speaking it is incorrect to call an Ancient Israelite a ‘Jew’ or to call a contemporary Jew an Israelite or a Hebrew.” (1980 Jewish Almanac, p. 3)

The Jewish religion is from the Pharisees. The Talmud is the most important member of that literature. Universal Jewish Encyclopedia, Volume 8, page 474

EDOM IS MODERN JEWRY." The Jewish Ency. 1925 Ed., Vol. 5, Pg. 41

Religion is holding back humanity, it must die. Catholics are no better than muslims or kikes.

Thats not unqie to europe that is Christianity itself it is a caner that grows onto the culture that is attached too. Everywhere there is christkikery that is what happens look at Brazil it is the same it subverts the traditional religion of whatever nation it is in. Funny thing is that christianity acts exactly like jews themselves.

Ill post directly from the bible then faggot.
JESUS WAS A JEW IN SCRIPTURE AS WELL

In the meantime His talmidim (“students, disciples”) urged Him, saying, “Rabbi, eat.”
>John 4:31
This man came to Yeshua (“Jesus”) by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.”
>John 3:1-2
And when they found Him on the other side of the lake, they said to Him, “Rabbi, when did You come here?”
>John 6:25
Then the woman of Samaria said to Him, “How is it that You, being a Jew, ask a drink from me, a Samaritan woman?”…
>John 4:9
>Both his parents were Jews because they were observing the Torah.
Luke 2:39 – So when they had done everything according to the Torah of the Lord, they returned to the Galilee, to their own city of Nazareth
>His parents observed the Passover :
Luke 2:41 – His parents went to Jerusalem every year at the Feast of the Passover.

>All of his disciples were Jews, he was a Jew, they even called him a Rabbi:
John 4:31 – In the meantime His talmidim (“students, disciples”) urged Him, saying, “Rabbi, eat.”
John 3:1-2 – This man came to Yeshua (“Jesus”) by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.”
John 6:25 – And when they found Him on the other side of the lake, they said to Him, “Rabbi, when did You come here?”
John 4:9 – Then the woman of Samaria said to Him, “How is it that You, being a Jew, ask a drink from me, a Samaritan woman?”…

>He didn’t come to destroy the Law (Torah) or End it :
Matthew 5:17 – Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill.

>He went to synagogues :
Luke 4:16 – So he came to Nazareth, where He had been brought up. And as His custom was, He went into the synagogue on the Sabbath day, and stood up to read.
Luke 21:37 – And in the daytime He was teaching in the Temple, but at night He went out and stayed on the mountain called Olivet.

Attached: 1545295538019.jpg (1080x791, 539K)

(((Christianity))) ruined Western culture.

Douay Rheims
Drbo.org

>He wore the Jewish tassle (The Hebrew noun tzitzit is the name for specially knotted ritual fringes, or tassels, worn in antiquity by Israelites and today by observant Jews and Samaritans) :
Matthew 14:36 – (They) begged Him that they might only touch the tassle of His garment. And as many as touched it were made perfectly well.

>He observed the Passover (The Jewish people celebrate Passover as a commemoration of their liberation by God from slavery in Egypt and their freedom as a nation under the leadership of Moses) :
John 2:13 – Now the Jewish Passover was at hand, and Yeshua (“Jesus”) went up to Jerusalem.

>He observed the Succot (in traditional Ashkenazi pronunciation Sukkos or Succos, literally Feast of Booths, is commonly translated to English as Feast of Tabernacles, sometimes also as Feast of the Ingathering) and taught in the temple again :
John 7:2,10,14 – Now the Jewish Feast of Succot (“Tabernacles”) was at hand. But when His brothers had gone up, then He also went up to the Feast… Now about the midst of the feast Jesus went up into the temple, and taught.

Attached: 1522078727075.png (896x5808, 247K)

>He observed the Hanukah (a Jewish holiday commemorating the rededication of the Holy Temple (the Second Temple) in Jerusalem at the time of the Maccabean Revolt against the Seleucid Empire. Hanukkah is observed for eight nights and days, starting on the 25th day of Kislev according to the Hebrew calendar, which may occur at any time from late November to late December in the Gregorian calendar. It is also known as the Festival of Lights and the Feast of Dedication) :
John 10:22,23 – Now it was the Feast of Dedication in Jerusalem and it was winter, and Yeshua (“Jesus”) walked in the temple…

He was a god damn Jew, alright. There is also one other, crucial point here – the supposed Messiah has to come from the bloodline of David and Solomon – yet another bunch of Jews.

Attached: 1526392045129.png (1495x1195, 1.15M)

Pro-Semitism in the New Testament

In the Gospels:
Matthew 1:1-17 and Luke 3:23-38 emphasize that Jesus was Jewish and a descendent of David.
Matthew 10:5-6 - Jesus instructs the disciples to take the Gospel to the Jews first, not the Gentiles.
Matthew 15:21-28 - Jesus tells a Gentile woman that he was sent to save the Jews first.
The Jews are far from being the only ones involved in Christ's persecution and crucifixion. Pilate let Jesus be crucified despite realizing his innocence (Mk 15:9-15) and the Roman soldiers mocked and persecuted Jesus, as well as doing the actual crucifying (Mt 27:27-31, Lk 23:11, 35-37).
John 4:22 - "Salvation is from the Jews" (i.e. from Jesus, David's descendant).

In Acts:
4:27 - Herod, Pilate and the Gentiles in Jerusalem (not just the Jews) conspired against Jesus.
11:1-18 - In the account of Peter and Cornelius, the Jews are amazed that God is merciful enough to save "even the (unclean) Gentiles."
14:1, 17:10-12 - Paul follows Jesus' model of going to the Jews first, and many Jews accept Jesus as the Messiah.

In the Pauline Epistles:
Romans 1:16 - Salvation is "first for the Jew, then for the Gentile".
Romans 9:1-5 - Paul (who is Jewish) describes his desire for the Israelites to receive Christ and the honors the Israelites have received, including that Jesus' human ancestry was through them.
Romans 11:1-24 - Paul warns the Gentiles against boasting, comparing them to wild olive branches and the Jews to cultivated olive branches.
Romans 11:28 - Even those Jews who reject Christ are to be "loved on account of the patriarchs."
Romans 15:27 - "For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews' spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings."
Galatians 2:7-9 - At least three of the apostles had a specific ministry to the Jews.
Galatians 2:11-13 - Rather than an anti-Semitic prejudice, the early church had if anything a pro-Semitic prejudice.

Attached: 1548021313237.png (1548x3076, 2.18M)

Nice, thanks.
And God bless you.

>he sees the Jews as redeemable
Was Saint Paul a Jew when he died?

Jew is a term that came about in the Middle ages. It means the Edomites that started to worship the Talmud after the fall of the Second Temple.
biblicisminstitute.wordpress.com/2014/09/10/a-brief-history-of-the-kingdoms-of-israel-and-judah/
"In the ninth year of Hoshea, the king of Assyria captured Samaria and deported the Israelites to Assyria. He settled them in Halah, in Gozan on the Habor River and in the towns of the Medes.” 2 Kings 17:6

Hence, all 10 tribes of Israel were scattered throughout the nations of the Assyrian Empire which didn’t include the Caucasus region, as many in our time are peddling in order to make converted Jews of today, who originate from there (Khazars or Askenazi), appear Hebrews when they’re not.
Judah was divinely protected in the midst of the nations of the Assyrian Empire.
Out of the 12 tribes only Judah pulled through as a tribal entity with land, the tribe of the Levites sheltered therein.

“There was NONE left but the tribe of Judah ONLY.” 2 Kings 17:18

However, the great majority of the tribe of Benjamin escaped the Assyrian scattering, and took refuge between the shoulders of God’s anointed tribe, Judah.
“This is what Yahweh Almighty says: ‘In those days ten people from all languages and nations will take firm hold of one Judahite by the hem of his robe and say, “Let us go with you, because we have heard that God is with you”.’ ” Zechariah 8:23

The Judahites were the only Hebrews left. Jesus was a Judahite. The Jews of today are Edomites. Edomites were NEVER Hebrew. So yes, Jesus was not a Jew (Edomite) like King Herod and all the Jews (Edomites that followed after him). Jesus was one of the last Judahites (Hebrews)

Attached: Judah Isreal.png (1609x1920, 354K)

>So yes, Jesus was not a Jew (Edomite)
Literally all the followers of Jesus, and Jesus himself were kikes.
Among his followers there were many zealots, the most radical jews of them all, that wanted wars against Rome
But sure, he was "le anti-semite non-kike that kikes hated" right?
Now you are going to talk about how he disagreed with pharisees or whatever.
But why would the pharisees be discussing mosaic law with a non-jew? Never mind, what exactly did he denounce the pharisees for that makes him not a kike? Have you actually read the Gospel?
Can you point to a single value that Jesus denounced that wasn't valid?
Because the denounciations of Jesus were idiotic, insane, even marxist
There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to punish a slut! (Jesus didnt like slut shaming, quite liberal if you ask me!)
There he denounces the rich pharisees and promises the earth to the meek and the poor! (... and marxist)
There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to live, instead of embracing death like him!
There he denounces them over a disagreement on how Mosaic Law is applied! (but Jesus was not a Jew I swear!!!)
You blindly may say "he disagreed with the kikes" as if that was something we needed to applaud!
Muslims are hated by Jews as well, but Jews are smart enough to use them as a tool. The same way they use the insane anti-morality of Christianity to corrupt the ancient world and give themselves a privileged financial spot!
But if Jews don't like the own poison they created, that means that we shall drink it, according to you!
wtf I guess I love ISIS now!

Image also related.

Attached: 1551431454694.png (1500x1200, 316K)

Tacitus and Pliny the Younger on the Early Christians:
The originator of the name Christ was executed as a criminal by the procurator Pontius Pilate during the reign of Tiberius; and "Though repressed, this destructive superstition erupted again, not only through Judea which was the origin of this evil but also through the city of Rome to which all that is horrible and shameful floods together and is celebrated."
westmont.edu/~fisk/articles/TacitusAndPlinyOnTheEarlyChristians.html
archive.is/v3vXu

Attached: 1548697912328.jpg (580x564, 115K)