Why do police need constant propaganda to convince the public they’re good but firefighters don’t and are...

Why do police need constant propaganda to convince the public they’re good but firefighters don’t and are unanimously supported

Attached: FE52A2D6-E146-4C89-A0EF-0D472C96DC49.jpg (690x899, 129K)

I wunna join the ses (aus Rural firefags)
Can't afford to even get my car on the road let alone keep it on.. Shits fuckdd why can't they pay fireys?

for the reasons in your pic
why did you need a thread ?

Because the end goal is societal destruction and enslavement of the peons ?

>brave vs cowardly

Look up the rate of on-the-job deaths for both professions and get back to me

>boot licking
lol cuck. Police enforce the laws of big government, they restrict individual freedoms and nobody likes them.

I'd take getting shot and killed instantly over burning to death crushed and or electrocuted
Fuck that
Also fuck u bootlicker
No well yes but why can't they pay rfs/ses here spesifiically? I notice only the grunts don't get paid yet all the boomers in charge do even get their own little cars n shit what the fuck

Firefighters almost never shoot your dog just for fun.

Firefighters at least in Europe get attacked by the minorities all the time.

It's also great when a former fireman is the mayor. I live in a small town and our mayor keeps the police in check.

The US is full of niggers, and criminals naturally don’t like the police.

They and paramedics get attacked by ghetto nigs over here too, pretty often too

black car plates + fuckin' Jelcz?! What is this 90's Poland?

The vermin immigrants in Sweden disagree, they will throw rocks at ambulance workers and firefighters, do nogs do that in the US as well?

only sometimes

Most people regardless of race dislike the cops here. They’re fucking losers who exist only to generate revenue for the state and do the bidding of big government. Fuck them

I don't like cops either, but anyone who unironically uses the term "class traitor" should be shot.

If there wasn't police, nobody would be safe. They are patrolling the neighbourhood so you don't have to. They will shoot your ass if you get out of line so nobody else has to. I'm all libertarian and shit but tax-paid security isn't a bad idea

You need someone else to protect you? I have a gun, I’m trained. Why the fuck should we have to rely on police to protect us when we’re capable

Not an argument

Niggers have contempt for all forms of authority, the only difference to them is that cops are armed, and have authority to shoot them, while paramedics and firefighters are unarmed and usually follow some kind of non-engagement policy when it comes to dealing with civilians (unfortunately niggers are still considered civilians here).