Is this a threat that more are going to die by 'suicide'?

Is this a threat that more are going to die by 'suicide'?
twitter.com/davidhogg111/status/1109825488057450496

Attached: davidhogg3.png (603x230, 23K)

Wow. I think it is.

Why won't this annoying little cunt off himself already?

>how many more kids have to be taken from us
sounds like a threat

All of them?

T. 26 year old man larping as a student

Because some bullshit Ivy League school let him in for publicity and now he thinks his opinion matters even more. He'll get there, turn to drugs when it turns out to be too hard, fail out, and off himself. RIP 17+3 bitch.

bump.

The lefts know that their time is limited and they shit their pant what comes after their time

Attached: peace.jpg (1911x808, 260K)

is this kid a sociopath?

smileys make it seem as if he was mocking their deaths

Holy fucking shit
Theyre literally murdering these kids as witnesses just to secure their fake shenanigans
Hogg is a monster

They are killing themselves for the second ammendment to be revoked
Watch Jow Forums

Attached: EB5A4047-3752-4406-B999-B50EECA71E20.jpg (260x393, 33K)

>is this kid a sociopath?
it's pretty well establish that he and his goblin cousin are both unapologetic bullies that drove Cruz to kill.
they're opportunistic scumbags with zero remorse.

Attached: 1550709056256.jpg (2502x1406, 360K)

waahhhhhh government come take care of us wahhhhh. i bet money hes on medication or will be. he wont be able to cope with making a faggoty celebrity out of himself so young and realize half the country sees him as a deranged little bitch.

Somebody do something

Attached: MEME2019-03-24-03-08-41.jpg (800x420, 337K)

Did Goblina finally decide to be normal and grow hair out or is that someone's hair behind it?

Attached: 1525753506684.jpg (500x628, 83K)

Suicide is more common because we live in a clown world that punishes any deviation from insanity and cognitive dissidence. Some people just don't have a strong enough mind to endure it all. Don't blame them, just pity them.

Bump

Something very strange about these deaths.
Are the kids involved being sent a message to keep quiet?

I wish he would suicide

How fucking ecstatic was Hogg when he found out about the deaths of some more people he didn't actually care about, but could use to get another 5 seconds in the limelight?

He should become an hero to raise awareness for the issue. It's the right thing to do.

He hasn't spoken against Clinton so he wont.

>How many more kids have to be take from us
I don't know, faggot. How many saw a second shooter?

Underrated post

this

I'd pay good money to watch hoggwash off himself

Probably. And normies are too retarded to stop it.

lmao what is the government suppose to do about teen suicide? We had 4 kids kill themselves at my school, two goth chicks got ram over by a train, some Mexican dude blew his brains out and some Polynesian looking dude hung himself and those are the ones I can remember, might be more.

Nah, he won't be allowed to fail. He will get pushed through no matter what.