Explain in two sentences or less how the world would have been better off without this man or the 200 other Jewish...

Explain in two sentences or less how the world would have been better off without this man or the 200 other Jewish Nobel laureates in medicine, chemistry and physics.

Attached: einstein.jpg (769x810, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/feb/26/cardinal-george-pell-vatican-treasurer-found-guilty-of-child-sexual-assault
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tests_of_special_relativity#Special_relativity
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: e21416e8fc0bee7305e733afb688be19--felt-science.jpg (474x275, 28K)

Less needless strife caused by the presence of the world's biggest ethnocentrists who simultaneously deny exercising any ethnocentrism whatsoever

>ethnocentrists
Every major religion is ethnocentrist. Christians believe Jews and Muslims will burn in hell. Muslims something similar for Jews and Christians. Not exclusive to Judaism

bump

Einstein came at the perfect time. By 1900, physicists were thinking that they had a complete idea of the nature of the universe, as said by Lord Kelvin, “There is nothing new to be discovered in physics.”

Well shit, it turned out that a theoretical proof of a law regarding heat being emitted from a black body (a sort of object that absorbs all incident light and reflects nothing) at a particular temperature, went wrong. (For more search “Rayleigh-Jeans Law”). Planck gave a correction to the law by assuming that heat energy comes in small unsocial quantities which cannot be broken, and it gave the correct formula.

This was weird because in physics and in reality, we generally assume things to be continuous, especially things like energy. But it turns out the universe is kind of “pixelated”, there’s a minimum limit to everything.

Anyways, building up on Planck’s idea Einstein gave the explanation of a interesting phenomenon called the Photoelectric Effect, which happens when you shine light on a metal and the metal starts emitting electrons. But there’s a catch, if you put red light on sodium metal for example nothing happens. You can increase the light intensity as much as you want but nothing occurs. But the moment you even take a faint beam of blue light, there’s current. Einstein gave an explanation of the effect on quantization of energy in electron orbitals, and received the Nobel Prize. Although,much of the work regarding electronic orbitals was already done by Bohr (another Jew).

In his later years, he explored general relativity, and much of his work remains theoretical and only is now being explored because we have the tech to test them.

And not to mention Kelvin was dead wrong, Planck’s assumption opened up a whole new world of Quantum Physics.

*small unbroken

Every 20th century idea from Jews is derivative of European explorations and discoveries. Name one non-derivative Jewish idea in the 20th century.

The predictions of general relativity in relation to classical physics have been confirmed in all observations and experiments to date.

Scientific inquiry would be informed by a framework of Natural Philosophy rahter than Hebrew mysticism. We would live in the future we'd imagined and not the dystopia we're struggling to escape.

Two sentences you fucking dipshit.

General relativity, bruh

Einstein ruined physics, and physicists are relatively uncreative because of Einstein's post-modern ideas. I sometimes wonder if his rise to fame wasn't just kike tricks at the highest level again.
-t. physicist.

Fuck you, gangstalking effeminate piece of shit. You only invent stupid mental masturbations or questionable crap, the rest you steal.

Screw modern technology: the fact remains that in spite of all of our prosperity and wealth and gadgets, we are fatter, sadder, unhealthier, and we work more hours than our ancestors that didn’t have these great inventions. The industrial revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

fools choice

Einstein developed one of the two pillars of modern physics, general relativity, and discovered or contributed to at least half a dozen other results of foundational importance. t. physicist

Cope harder

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

Go chimp out in a restaurant or something, worthless NPC

Einstein's theories were literally just the results of ether theory but without any underlying mechanism. His understanding of physics is fundamentally nihilistic, and that's clear in the context of Lorentz and Poincaire's work at the same time, which was much more insightful. Physicists today do not understand fundamental physics better than Lorentz did in 1900, which is why is all the more suspicious to me that there has been such an organized effort to bury the ether theories as "wrong", which is clearly political given that any physicist will admit that models are never 100% accurate to begin with? I can't have a conversation with you about this because I can't even ask you why ether theories were abandoned. You will just parrot the same BS they have always been poisoning us with. I independently discovered the ether theories, so their use is obvious to me since I was looking for a useful theory.

>chimp
>from Brazil

Why are you so BTFO?

I'm legit interested in this if true. Can you link a source

Ether theory is experimentally confirmed to be false. The Michelson-Morley experiment showed this, as have numerous subsequent ones. Einstein did essentially find a more complete version of Poincare's and Lorentz's results, but that is still an important creative step that he deserves credit for. That's before getting to his results on Brownian motion, the photoelectric effect, energy-mass equivalence, experimental confirmation of the electron spin as angular momentum, or the theory of bosonic particles.
>Physicists today do not understand fundamental physics better than Lorentz did in 1900
Except for, you know, quantum mechanics, nuclear physics, quantum field theory/particle physics, or condensed matter physics.

>a disaster for the human race
not for the usury wheeling, international child-fucking satanists. For them, it was great and everything turned out great.

his theories keep people from using real science, ltierally inserted base functions in math that is always used and no one knows how it works or why its used, this stuff is deadlocking any scientific progress because its WRONG

David Hilbert, bruh. Bernhard Riemann, bruh. Hilbert is to Einstein as Wagner is to Mahler, that other propped up non-entity Jews have foisted upon us.

You mean Ricci-Curbastro and Levi-Civita, not Hilbert. They came up with the mathematical framework, but Einstein showed how it may be used to describe physics in terms of energy, mass, and space.

>not for the usury wheeling
Brian Moynihan, CEO of Bank of America: goy
Jamie Dimon, CEO of Chase: goy
Tim Sloan, CEO of Wells Fargo: goy

>international child-fucking satanists
Which religion are you talking about again? The Catholic Church has abused literally tens of thousands of children.
theguardian.com/australia-news/2019/feb/26/cardinal-george-pell-vatican-treasurer-found-guilty-of-child-sexual-assault

>Ether theory is experimentally confirmed to be false.
By you? By jewish physicists?

>it turns out the universe is kind of “pixelated”

Attached: 1544053771581.gif (600x338, 3.04M)

I hate kikes because without kikes we would have never had Nazis. Fuck the fucking jews. They’re literally Hitler.

Fucking science niggers, go prepare for exam and then I’ll fuck your gf while you’re busy with equations and shit lmao

Muslims here don't really care about the whole facts thing, the Qumran told them to hate jews, so they do. Stormfront guys are almost non-existent, and are either ill informed, or insane.

Attached: 1552503087779.jpg (651x514, 44K)

Less population explosion. No nuke.

You're a retard parroting memes on Internet without any substantial knowledge in the field.
>muh aether
first of all here is the evidence for special relativity:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tests_of_special_relativity#Special_relativity
Time dilation, Lorentz transformation, spacetime interval, light speed limit etc. are all reality whether you like it or not.
> His understanding of physics is fundamentally nihilistic
This is retarded beyond belief, the point of relativity is not to show that "everything is relative" but to find what is constant given multiple frame of reference or perspectives.
>I can't have a conversation with you about this because I can't even ask you why ether theories were abandoned.
It was abandon because it was disproved by experiments and physicist progressed in their understanding of fundamental reality due to counter-intuitive results of different experiments such as the double slit experiment.
Aather theory is wrong, light is neither wave nor a particle but something else, a complex wave distribution.

all Jews must suffer for the transgressions of the many