Black women red pill

hey guys. Something happened this weekend that made me absolutely despise black women. I'm a Lyft driver in my early 20's, and make an effort to be the best damn driver you ever got (chips, soda, gum, chargers, tissues, hand sanitizer, towels, and an aux cord with the iphone adapter). I’m not a hateful guy, but if there ever was a moment that could make anybody hold at least some disdain for an entire race of women, it would be this one. here's what happened

>it's 1am, decide I'm probably gonna give 2 or 3 more rides (best rates at this time)
>In charlotte, NC, driving around the skyscrapers, when I get a ride request
>It’s a couple of blocks away, but still in the heart of the city
>it's a black club
>I roll up to a parking lot adjacent to the club when I decide to call the lady who requested me
>I get this rude tone, but figure she'll simmer down a bit once I offer her the amenities. They always do.
>I ask where she is, but her chimp brain can't seem to comprehend that I don't know what the name of the bar is and saying "THE FRONT" repeatedly in a mean and entitled tone, even after I ask the name of the club doesn't help me at all.
>whatever. I'll drive around and see if I can find where this bitch is.
>I pull up, and I find out I'm giving a ride to some balding baboon and her friend, who are both in their 50's
>As I pull up, its absolute chaos. Black bitches all over are asking me if I'm an uber and if I can give them a ride
>not how it works
>I say that I can't unless it's okay with my current riders
>they say it's okay
>cont.

Attached: lyft logo.jpg (355x355, 8K)

>younger girl (we'll call her Asia) who asked decides to go pull her friend from a guy she's talking to, says her uber is here
>friend's name is ashley
>Once ashley is in the car, she starts SCREAMING at asia and the older bitches in the car
>all the other girls tell ashley that they weren't about to let her fuck some nigga because she's drunk
>once ashley finally gets a word in, she yells at asia and the dumb older bitches that she wasn't about to fuck some nigga and that he was a client that she was trying to sell alcohol to.
>she's clearly the most educated and least drunk person in the car. She is pissed.
>I'm trying to find out where the fuck to go because the old rude bitch who called me put in the wrong god damn address.
>I pull over to the side of the road next to one of the skyscrapers and try to deescalate the situation
>I try to tell asia to get out of the car and to call an uber to take her home, but can't because the lady who called me is yelling at me the address that we need to go to.
>I already put it in, and she keeps yelling at me.
>I tell asia again to get out of the car with her friend and to find out where the fuck they need to go.
>the older bitches don't let them out. More screaming. Something about "He said he gon drop you off afta us"
>ffs. I find out the destination that they want me to take them to first is ten minutes away.
>I'm driving over there while a live performance of Maury is going off in the back of my car.
>I find out that the road that I'm supposed to go on is blocked off for a mile because some unrelated niggers shot eachother up.
>cont.

>I have to drive through niggerton while these baboons' primal instinct is seconds from taking over.
>I pull up to the destination and they take five minutes to get out of my car, which I knew would happen.
>when they close the door, I don't hesitate. I peel the fuck out of there.
>meanwhile, ashley is pissed as fuck at asia, wondering why she jumped in a lyft that wasn't theirs, with some bitches that she didn't know, driving to god knows where.
>I'm wondering the same thing. I wanted to take her side, but being a dumb black bitch, she tried to blame me as well.
>Asia (bless her stupid heart) is trying to tell me that her friend is just drunk, and that she doesn't usually act like this.
>at this point, I want nothing to do with them. I just want to drop them off at their hotel
>I pull up to their hotel when Lo and Behold, its a block from where I tried to drop them off in the first place.
>mfw
>I signed off.
>my ear drums hurt, and I was fucking exhausted.

Despite my best attempts to not be a racist guy, I can't help but hate black women at this point.

I'm fucking amazed at the amount of entitlement that comes from them, and I'm infuriated that so many black women don't give a fuck about how much it hurts their image to act like this. You guys have any similar experiences?

they were raised like that
also shit story and i have no job

As a fellow lyft driver I turn down every ride that has a black name. Since we're independent contractors we can cancel rides at any time with no repercussions. They try to make it seem like you should accept every ride with the "ride acceptance rates" but they don't matter at all. Deny all black riders, if you pull up and can see they're black before they see you cancel the ride and bail, Always rate black riders below 3 stars so you don't get matched with them again.

Attached: 1551851436426.png (597x597, 815K)

I one starred them as fast as I could.

three fuckin posts
one long ass story
zero laughs, guffaws, or even smiles
five minutes of life wasted

any other user, hear me now, just tldr this shitstory
op, learn to condense and punch your shit up
maybe drink a couple beers, watch some Big Bang Theory, then (((don't))) try again

i never use these apps before.
can you see pictures of peoples profiles?
can you see pictures of profiles who have rated a driver?
or is the rating "anonymous" to the user

Only if they upload picture obviously, also whatever name you put in we see. Niggers have a habit of putting in fake names, I picked up some tyrone who set his name as "Savageblacc" just because I wanted to see this goon.

After ride, You can't see who rated you low, but if you keep track of your ratings which every driver does as we risk getting kicked off the platform if we fall below ~4.5 stars you can guess which ones rated you low pretty easily as the ratings come in pretty fast after to us.

Attached: 1552798647366.jpg (1024x727, 136K)

her being black has nothing to do with her being a woman
women are retarded children

sometimes people have pictures on their profiles, but this lady didn't. I think the lady who called me was named Monica or something, so there wasn't anything to go off there. I didn't see the rating because it gives you 10 seconds before the request disappears, which isn't enough time to check the person's history.

it has everything to do with them being loud about their childishness.

and you'd be extremely hard pressed to find a white woman or a woman of any other race to act the way that they did, let alone at such an ear piercing volume.

>lyft driver
you are the nigger

Yeah fuck people who are just trying to make a living, right?

Giving out free drinks and snacks sounds like a bad way to make money

This is why black people shouldn't even tip you assholes. I go out of my way to give you 5 stars and a tip as soon as I get out of the car and I look back at my rating and it's below average for no reason.

not if you want to make tips. People appreciate the extra mile I put in. Plus I have a flawless rating

sounds like my mom

as if they were going to tip in the first place. I gave a 1 hour 30 minute ride yesterday with no tip, despite the amenities.

Based and lyftpilled

What a boring story. Also no shit dude niggers are awful is this your first customer service type job or something?

I can count the number of black people who've tipped in ~1200 rides on one hand. That's not even a joke I have kept track because it's funny to me. Somalians are without a doubt the best tippers and oddly some of the best riders. Mexicans aren't bad either. White women and blacks are the most garbage tippers.

this. OP you are a fucking retard and your story sucked literally tl;dr niggers niggering and you sound like a faggot onions boy bitching

I see your frustration but what does any of this have to do with they're race?

>kicked off the platform if we fall below ~4.5 stars
That's pretty fucking stupid

Indeed, pls rate 5 stars amigo.

You sound like an edamame eating fuck. I bet you look like the quartering.
:D

>lady who called me was named Monica or something
That's impossible to work with at a club full of chimps. Everybody is always calling people Monica.
"Ayyy po me a drank monica"
"Monica you gon talk to dat bitch dere?"
"Is dose some J's? Monica monican"

>Tipping an Uber/Lyft driver
Americans...

Attached: 4c9f53b10f50a856b88f9be1ae3a8631.jpg (250x250, 11K)

although I agree that hating black women is easy, you did say yourself that asia was half decent, so I guess it comes in waves

>giving people a free soda in a $2 ride

Retard tier

You should post this on r/the_donald. They'd get a kick out of it.

You kinda have to tip or it won't let you ride because of passenger rating. I just think these Lyft drivers expect $5 tips for a 7 minute ride to the store or the dock your score.

You have to tip because lyft/Uber pays below minimum wage.

Women are just retarded children with little-to-no-self awareness.

Black women are everything that's wrong with a woman, mixed with the entitlement, aggressiveness, ignorance, and stink of blacks.

nah yanks rely on tips, jewish tier tricks

uhh no. I'm just a nice guy.

Uber/lyft doesn't pay anything, we're independent contractors it's pay per minute and per mile. Even without tips with my gas mileage and area I make ~$15/hr.

>White women and blacks are the most garbage
dude we all knew that

>You kinda have to tip
>You have to tip
>Americans and Despacito Americans
No fucking wonder Lyft isn't in Europe

Attached: 9AD815E18C4F4589A0D8AC1CCB1DF36A.jpg (689x720, 297K)

You’re not taking costs into account. I’m making $15 an hour gross. Realistically $7 an hour after costs.

At least yours turned up, most of the time citymapper drivers here who are Nogs don't turn up.

Niggers are stupid women are stupid
With a nigger woman it's has a multiplier effect making the most stupid type human that could exist

>>>/personal blog/

>YWsYebA = annoying faggot
>PQgCHc6O = sucks annoying faggots dick

Hey OP you faggot, here's how you do it
>Had blacks in my cars
>Blacks blacked
>mfw

It gives you 5 seconds to rate your passenger. You can’t rate after it tells you if you received a tip or not.

Being around blacks is the number 1 cause of racism, it’s no coincidence southerners are mostly racist
They know

God bless customer service workers.

I did it for 5 years and I pray I will never have to do it again, and I work at a prison now.
The fact that people having public freakouts now all have cameras on them makes it way more awful as well. Those poor workers in youtube videos of customers treating them like shit will live on forever.

Attached: 1551445065639.jpg (630x630, 82K)

No that's taking into account depreciation on vehicle as well as gas costs, etc. I make more like $20-25 not counting those.

Yeah I’m an white American who went to 56% public school. Anyone under these circumstances knows how awful it is and how worthless niggers, spics, and women are.

You driving an SUV or XL? Maybe your market is just better. I’m risking getting shot down here for a fraction of what y’all make lmao.

I though it was a pretty funny story. What more do you expect from a Nig thread on Pol?

gtfo

because this is not something you would typically see out of say Asians or Whites, or Beaners for that matter.

I grew up in the middle of nowhere so i've never had the luxury of lyft/uber whatever, so i finally went to london and i thought i'd give it a try. anyway i got a smelly pakistani guy who got lost at least 20 times (we were only going about 2 miles) and I swear he almost killed us on numerous occasions. anyway i refuse to use anything other than a proper london black taxi now.

I enjoyed the story
poor OP

So what will happen if I murder this balled Canadian police chief here?

Attached: _1a_img_0017.jpg (1086x724, 79K)

Lmao look at this bitchboy, ya gonna be finne white boy, some ladies talkin loud scared you ? HAHAHAHA, what a little bitch boy, no wonder we're fucking all the white bitches.

bump

You’re fucking all the white bitches because you can’t stand the black bitches either, unless I read you wrong. This thread is called “Black Women red pill” not “nigger hate thread”.