How does it feel knowing that you mutts wont ever be as alpha as an average chechen chad

How does it feel knowing that you mutts wont ever be as alpha as an average chechen chad.

Attached: chad 1.png (558x472, 470K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Renaissance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>chetnicy
bomb the shit out of them

Attached: 1485642718167.jpg (4950x2909, 1.19M)

They seems like a nation of hyper aggressive fags that die in droves when real fighting begins. Much my afghans, Russians and middle easterners in general.

Your women love caucasian cocks vladimir, how does it feel being even worse of a cuck than those mutts over in america getting cucked by niggers.

Attached: np123015_russiandrinker_article1jpg.jpg (1200x911, 432K)

Nvm, just noticed the flag.
Come suck my dick you little sissy.

Attached: chad 2.png (228x259, 81K)

chechen women are some of the thightest women i've ever had the honor of slotting.
Not only will they call you back after you've filled them up till the brim with creamy white man sauce™, they will also want you to fuck them anally too.
many such cases. very much so.

Nice larp faggot

You did the same thing a while ago
Remember me?

hello again chechen germanski.
your appearance never fails to dissapoint.
i love it when chechen women inject their lips to make their dicksuck twice as good, just for me.

I know for a fact that chechen women dont let anyone except for alpha vaynax men even get close to them, so you can keep living your little fantasy.

Attached: chad 3.png (290x294, 217K)

I bet you are either a butthurt rusky or some stinky afghan/Arab who got kicked his shit in several times by chadchen

Or else you would have some proof wouldn't you?;)

>Local chechen tribesman not so chad anymore after being firebombed by the Russians and fucked up by the spetsnaz

I have yet to meet a serb who doesnt look like a deformed little gremlin. How does bosniak dick taste btw? i heard your women enjoy it very much.

Attached: chad 4.png (597x429, 445K)

Like NATO bombing you a second and third asshole?

haha just shows how fragile your little shell is if this gets you all hot and bothered.
hymen repair surgery for each and every one of my lays, just so you can say: she's fresh™.

Malikka saymak is one such case. haven't asked her if the kid's mine since that would crush little football boy's dreams.

Chechens are like the Jem Hadar from Deep Space 9

i think the chechen are role model for muslim and i think they are the best muslim

>haha i got you, why are u so mad?

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

Oh man you are larping on a whole new level

Also couldn't give a single fuck about a race traiting whore even if you weren't lying

Much appreciated my brother.

Attached: basayev-1.jpg (656x400, 169K)

>alpha,

literally got smashed by russians and can´t even cry about it or slavs would massacre you like before
laughable

And yet we're still here. Unlike your emirs and other shits.
Rape camps were run by the Serbs. Sorry sweety. If you're such a strong and independent chechen "chad", why don't you go back to Russia and fight them?

>chechen diaspora/refugee in Sweden talking about being a chad
nigger you're the definition of a pussy

Who let this Arab out of it's cage???

The arabs had a nice fate on iberian lads (without their heads), like every single shitskin that ever faced iberians. lul
sorry

Whatever you say Abdul-al-portugali

Attached: portuguese.jpg (700x426, 127K)

Didnt you portugese fucks lose against a bunch of street shitting pajeets?

none of the above, as i'm sure you remember from our last conversation. i just like how they feel. i claim the fair trade principle in this instance. i see chechen men lying to their women too. just flipping your visors to make you see that your women are just as white meat hungry as you men are.
mad for what? i already said i get called back every time.
so far at least.

Waiting for the Russian anons to show up

You wouldnt lift a finger against any of the people you talk shit about online. Trust me, when the oppurtunity comes i wont be sitting in my basement all day like you do.

Attached: Capture.png (439x227, 37K)

sure sure shitskin

Attached: Portugal-rugbyt1-oteam-1thgame22001b2c2.jpg (400x300, 38K)

There are no best muslims based on race or ethnicity brother. Its based on their actions, there were mujahideen from all over the world fighting with the chechens.

Attached: FF94D7E8-2FF1-45B5-BACA-8B4BA616BD74.jpg (300x275, 35K)

I hope they bring their gopnik women as well, been a while since i last cucked one of those vatnik degenerates.

Attached: average russian mutt.jpg (634x570, 38K)

>that pic

Hahahahahhahaha thanks for proving my point Abdul

implying we havent smashed every single type of shitskins, from mohameds like OP, or indians or blacks or amerindians or asians all sorts of pajeets and muslims and usually on a minority

it's even laughable change words with scum like you

Attached: 0_1180-01portugal1c1a_empire2012000r0v12200.png (1238x591, 99K)

indeed look where are chechens genetically, then look where are portuguese
ROTFL

Attached: pca_wolr00304_dna22-3200v00-dna0042c34.jpg (1048x675, 117K)

Portugal, you are practically niggers.

look again sand monkey btfo

The very name of your country literally came from your muslim conquerors idiot.

>this paint graph I found on pol totally proves my point

Tell that to your skin colour abdul

Attached: top10funfactsaboutportuguesepeople-816x428.jpg (816x428, 35K)

cool story but once again facts are not on your shitskin side.

>The word Portugal derives from the Roman-Celtic place name Portus Cale.[31] Portus, the Latin word for port or harbour, Cala or Cailleach was the name of a Celtic goddess – in Scotland she is known as Beira – and also the name of an early settlement located at the mouth of the Douro River (present-day Vila Nova de Gaia) which flows into the Atlantic Ocean in the north of what is now Portugal. At the time the land of a specific people was frequently named after its deity. Those names are the origins of the -gal in Portugal and Galicia. Incidentally, the meaning of Cale or Calle is also a derivation of the Celtic word for port which would confirm very old links to pre-Roman, Celtic languages which compare to today's Irish caladh or Scottish cala, both meaning port. Some French scholars believe it may have come from 'Portus Gallus',[32] the port of the Gauls or Celts.

>A bunch of third world countries.
Sure abulkarim, you are very powerful.

Does it make you happy when you look at these maps specifically made for mutts like you to make you feel like youre white?
Heres a reality check: look down on your hands shitskin, even the darkest chechen is whiter than you.

Attached: chad 5.png (357x334, 273K)

>paint graph
>pca genetic fst similarity between populations

and nice picture, of an immigrant, with a portuguese flag on the hand i can show you million of them all france, england etc

game over on your delusion

Attached: PCA_dna-al_sac_eurgeneso00000a383_DNA83555572-2-a11_0122-600x421x323-2208c.png (1600x1440, 515K)

don't talk about conquerors when you hide in my country for better pay then your country of origin, kuffar rat

Attached: tell me more usul.jpg (400x352, 17K)

yes brother but the Chechen even tho they are only 1.5 million look at all what they did to serve islam they protect islam at every occasion with they're devotion and sacrifice and bravery give me any other similaire in number population that did as much as they did so when it comes to action we other muslim are lacking compared to them

yes when i look at my people the first thing i think is that we are shitskin mongrels like chechens or arabs or whatever lu

one century of portuguese history eclipses 90% of the world without much effort, comparing us with you is beyond ridiclous.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Portuguese_Renaissance

Attached: portuguese_army_rmy303zav72222-0.jpg (1242x828, 400K)

CHADchen

Chechens are all over the place genetically and don't really form a single ethnic group. I am willing to accept that a small minority of them are assimilated russians but most are sand niggers

do not worry faggot soon we will invade without shooting a single bullet that how much of cucks you have become

How come we are whiter than your average american then?

The abdul is so dumb that he can´t even realizes that what he projects will only accelerate the rise of nationalism all over europe,and eveybody knows that happens then tic-tac, we have seen this before, if your kind stays in the way you will be obliterated, this time no ethnomasochist european will help you

Attached: 0c1626_waff_ssmarch_abAAimgA02Mzzq95.gif (290x223, 1.13M)

this though.
there are integrated chechens that do not believe in religion like most europeans. you wouldn't be able to tell they're chechen.
most of you are white, and shouting from the wrong stand for the wrong team. tell us how much religion has done for you. nothing, like the saudi royals that fund your people's genocide. yes you read that right. repeat after me, i am a wahabbi kuffar slave. la ilah ha illalah wahhabi rasullallah

don't go emulating your historic heroes mustafa. our colonising days are done. besides, theres nothing to import from your sandpit nation to make us interested in the slightest.

the rise of nationalism with how much of beta cucks your men have become it will never happen ad to that you let liberty to your women ho are voting against you and not having children and also the bigger of percentage we become the lesser of chance you have of becoming nationalist democratically so the only chance you have is if your men become actual men and force nationalism but with how much weak your men had become i do not think it will happen

Kek if that ever happens you'll be hanging alongside your Arab brothers because you are indistinguishable

Moest je maar geen immigranten importeren die het zware werk voor je deden maat. Ik weet vrijwel zeker dat je geen grote bek op zal zetten als je me op straat tegenkomt.

> it will never happen

every single time, the non white fears the white rising, lmao, the facts are everwhere, nationalism is rising all over europe,usa, australia, and you can´t do anything about it. millions of redpills are being taken, it will break the society in 2, we will see then who will win.

You have already lost on that debate shitskin, look again:
sorry

Ask your grandma if my grandpa was a weak man

first of all Chechen are statistically a lot more religious then western European the fact that there is exception change nothing as much as the existence of non aggressive lion does not change the fact that lion are aggressive and why the fuck would chechen abandon islam to become degenerate like you westerners and the the saudi royals are kuffar and traitors ho serve only the west and do not care about islam and about importing us you know that Europe is letting emigrante in like the cucks they are and that the birth rate of Europe is 1.5 per women witch mean you are getting extinct

Vsauce, Michael here

>Much appreciated my brother.

Of course the faggot with the Swedish flag is a Muslim and promoting niggers as chads. LOL!

We should just ban Sweden at this point.

what the fuck are you blind ho can not see the state of the youth in his own country i think after the swedish your men are the weakest

>exploding or bleeding out for Allah in a cold rocky urban hellscape
>chad

pass

Attached: hannahbarron9613503517.jpg (1080x1350, 198K)

Hahahahahhahaha Abdul why you so mad? Just accept that you are an arab and live with it

Attached: Screenshot_20190324-222847_Samsung Internet.jpg (1063x1761, 1.35M)

yes it rising but will it be enough look at Germany look how much the afd got even that they are barely right wing they even like the fags look at how much afs in Sweden got and do not forget that even if 60% of your men become ethno nationalist you would steel need 40% of the women to also be to take the election and also with the death of Christianity in your country and with it the death of traditionalist values how will fix the birth rate

you degenerate burgers will never know what the meaning of sacrifice is and especially for Allah

kek
what does beurette mean, can you tell me?
also is devoid of coherent rationale. what do you want me to roast you on?
gastarbeider is geen immigrant maat. ben je pissig dat we uit beste bedoelingen je eerste generatie + familie lieten blijven? waar ben je precies boos over? en waarom begin je over een grote bek op straat? gaat het een beetje?

Attached: x3wgi5g2ums01.jpg (717x447, 43K)

Or as poor. Don’t forget poor OP.