Who to vote for in 2020

We need to vote for the right person in 2020, and it isn't trump or yang. Trump has showed him self as the strongest supporter of Israel one can be. Yang is bad, since he will be giving away a ton of money to anyone that can walk into the country. He is also making the system extremely simple to understand for mexicans, so they understand that they will just have to walk across the border for the money. Immigration will 10x under him. Don't trust the china man.

We have no real option in 2020, so we might as well protest vote, and I think Patrick Little is the man for that. He speaks out against the jews and is the only pro white person running. We might as well shill for Little. This way he gets more attention for our ideals. Vote for little and win big.

youtube.com/watch?v=9y2EIjfUR70

littlerevolution.us

Attached: patlittle.jpg (1038x954, 403K)

Can you confirm or deny if mr. Little promises to deliver on this map if elected? If no, what other areas do Patrick Little also think should be orange and why?

Attached: paradise.png (1243x633, 43K)

Voting for Jews isn't winning. Might as well vote little I guess.

I can confirm that it would be a step closer. Everyone else would be 12 steps back also.

Yep running against the jews is the only way to run and voting for little is the only way to vote.

I fully support this. It would provide data on where we’re at numbers wise and send a message to the establishment that we’re no longer a fringe group(though that would depend on how much of the vote he got but even 1% of the vote would be significant)

Shills btfo

1 step forwards is certainly better than 12 back, can't argue with that.

Attached: 0001.jpg (1200x798, 310K)

Attached: 5.jpg (620x867, 79K)

Attached: 11.png (4401x3112, 444K)

Attached: 16.png (1744x2400, 1.02M)

Not to mention the fact that it would trigger the media jews to endless kvetch. If little can get 10% of the vote that would be massive, since that would be the largest third party vote in forever. The libertarians only got 3% or something in 2016.

>yang

The fact that we are even talking about this liberal Chink is embarrassing.

But anyways Patrick Little 2020

Attached: 09283439284.jpg (1000x1024, 81K)

Attached: 1552400036142.png (724x1024, 354K)

Its good to see that Jow Forums isn't falling for jewish tricks.

The problem with Little is that he's too fond of the NSDAP, leading to him getting kicked out of the Republican Party
It's too early for him, let Omar and the other dems call jews out and then seal the deal

hyperrare Patrick coming through

Attached: ratmouth and patrick2.jpg (1800x3038, 2.87M)

I'm protest voting Little. Fuck Zion Don.

Attached: 1527244207140.png (717x960, 1.77M)

I thought he was running as a third party? Their is no reason to vote for the republicans they never do anything they say. They aren't even civic nationalist. They are the golems of ZOG. Lets show the republicans that we don't care for their Neo con bullshit and vote Little. I'm voting for him even if its a right in.

>let sandnigger mudslime and the jewcontrolled communists
no

Attached: 1534267231012.png (447x505, 386K)

write*
I'm not sure but being kicked out of a major party won't attract many others. He's extremely fringe

This isn't 2016 we have to vote for the real pro white candidate this election. Vote little win big.

>Who do I vote for, pol

Attached: Dmx4MA0UYAER5Ea.jpg (971x546, 56K)

they're pawns at least, Little's revolution won't ever have the chance of taking hold without their help.

Attached: asa.jpg (1280x960, 123K)

Why are you still shilling for a fed? He gave his donors information to the canadian authorities.

That does not matter. This has to be grass roots. You can fight against the ZOG with the establishment. Voting for the republicans is voting for the enemies. They had the house, senate, and president and couldn't even get a chain link fence for the border. We need to protest them and vote little.

Then don't donate he isn't going to win. This is a protest vote. It is show show the views he claims to support has support.