But conservative make more money than liberals!

>but conservative make more money than liberals!
Kek, enslaving themselves to their own jewish overlords just to "own the libtards."

Attached: 2mobx4.jpg (330x731, 77K)

Mr. Shekelberg needs another tax cut!

Attached: tax cuts for billionaires.png (700x700, 633K)

>Conservatives are just poor stupid white trash retards living in trailers who vote against their needs
>Conservatives are rich because they're stupid cucks enslaving themselves to their jewlish overlords just to own the libtards
Can't you retards pick a storyline and stick with it?

>what is cognitive dissonance

mostly the first one

they sure as shit aren't rich, they just think they are

a conservative gets a few thousand bucks in the bank account and he thinks he's a billionaire lmao

Nah, some conservatives will work 12 hour days 7 days a week, then claim how family and religion is so important to them even though they never spend time with them.

WoW guys we got so much coop in here that i can make a titanic 2.0 out of it.

Attached: 1552253830662.webm (640x360, 2.77M)

Rather live this life than be some bugman living like ants in a college dorm as a "career student" for the rest of my life.

More or less this, leftist are just weak people.

this too

they're born to be cucks

I'd rather be a career student than a wage cuck.

>Thinks being a career student is anything different
kek

Have you taken the blackpill, doomerpill and accelerationistpill today, Jow Forums?

Attached: accelerated_doomer.jpg (800x572, 316K)

It eventually leads to making more than minimum wage.

>Making $40,000/year
>Have to spend your life paying $500,000 of debt off
Totally worth it bugman

I don't have any debt. Studying physics. It is a long route to PhD to eventually become a profitable major, but it is much much higher than 40k/year.

holy shit cleetus you're fucking retarded

aren't u retarded losers always bitching and complaining that the liberal elites in california are making hundreds of thousands of dollars while red state shitholes are dying?

If liberal faggots would quit voting for government regulation, I could easily start my own business and not have to grease Jew palms every step of the way.

lmao big business would annihilate u

christ u fuckers are delusional

I've never been able to tell. Was that supposed to be a cautionary tale of a movie? All it literally did was make me look more into what he had to say

How? If I don't have to abide by regulations and I'm allowed to sell my product however, whenever, and to whoever I want, how do they annihilate me?

>eventually
Kek