Montreal Priest Stabbed... weird?

Just checked the footage: liveleak.com/view?t=CSnXo_1553267099

Why is the dude stabbing the priest only once? Then stays beside him instead of running away?

What the fuck is this shit? If he wanted to kill the priest he would have stabbed him multiple times no?

What do you think?

Attached: 190322155307-canada-priest-stabbed-large-169.jpg (460x259, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/B9RXg
ctvnews.ca/canada/montreal-priest-released-from-hospital-after-stabbing-at-st-joseph-s-oratory-1.4347482
nypost.com/2013/01/16/empowering-pedophiles/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

26 years old arrested on the site, will be prosecuted for attempting murder.

Who is he? I'm told he's a white dude but WHO?

Vlad Cristian Eremia

A WHITE GUY!!! YEAH RIGHT???

He probably assumed one stab would do the trick and didn't plan beyond that.

Here's a link to the suspect and more info: archive.li/B9RXg

He lightly stabbed him in the back, the priest got back up on his feet within seconds. The suspect saw him, he remained near at all times on the footage. This is sketchy as fuck.

Once again. The suspect is WHITE and named Vlad Cristian Eremia!

This is wizardry right here.

Attached: 1485744455737.gif (448x487, 1.71M)

HEY FUCKERS

Attached: TwMP7.jpg (2203x2937, 424K)

Look at this thread getting MODERATED

Attached: tL5suI3.jpg (835x773, 246K)

Attached: 1490451217409.jpg (527x588, 133K)

YOU WON'T SILENCE ME MOTHER FUCKER

HEY FUCKING LEAFS GET IN HERE

Attached: 1485925894533.jpg (1024x683, 385K)

This is either a conspiracy, or nothing personnel syndrome.

I just don't understand WHY
Montreal is mostly away from all that political bullshit but more and more Montreal & Quebec cities are part of these biggest false flag-ish conspiracy.

These are small events going around fast that nobody will ever talk about in a year but short-term these events will help pushing (((their))) agenda.

fucking pieces of shit keep up your slide threads

it's impossible to discuss anything here

kys faggots

Oh just so everyone is aware, Liveleak disabled the comments on that video. I had it set to fully open. I still can't open the comments. Fuck Liveleak.

You are the one who uploaded that video?
I use Dissenter anyway so fuck comment sections. Liveleak has been controlled opposition for a while IMO but still a neat source for that kind of fringe vids

Is there any warning or messages that tell you why you cannot open them?

Oh now you want a leaf

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

I am too ;-) Just behind a VPN.
I like to RP as a burger to piss Jow Forums off hehe

Yeah I uploaded it and I created the Webm. Liveleak wont even let me log back into the account. No ban notice or anything, just drops me back to the main page. Both on Qutebrowser and Firefox, in Incognito mode or not.

Tehe

What VPN ?

Police and witness reported the the knife broke. I assume it was a kitchen type knife for the blade to break.

Because people were blocking the piece of shit. They should have beat the crap out of him. Damn Christians.

Attached: C5FBF35FBFCA4E0AADC7AA70E680B2E9.jpg (274x300, 38K)

"Lurie reported that the assailant slashed Grou in his stomach and the knife broke during the attack."

ctvnews.ca/canada/montreal-priest-released-from-hospital-after-stabbing-at-st-joseph-s-oratory-1.4347482

I've heard about these white guys

Attached: White_Male.jpg (950x942, 211K)

Same shit different countries government, same puppet masters and same agenda.

I've heard the knife broke. I forget where.

Maybe the knife wasn't real.
Maybe it was a prop and this is a hoax.

any blood or hospital report?

Why isn’t his name released, nor had any charges filed?

Not much. The protest lived though. That's nice. The article doesn't give any background on the attacker. Very suspicious

Attached: 03b.png (400x381, 108K)

based

Attached: 1544229038073.jpg (649x620, 90K)

>Why is the dude stabbing the priest only once? Then stays beside him instead of running away?
he though candy would start poring out

Priests are evil anyway.

Damn. There could be truth to that. That's one way they get access to kids along with becoming coaches

Look up Bruce Rind. They claim it's okay if the kid gives consent nypost.com/2013/01/16/empowering-pedophiles/

Attached: maxresdefault_0.jpg (1280x720, 109K)

They are more likely to be gay since they are supposed to be celibate. They are going to get their kicks somewhere if they aren't married.

Attached: Pedophile_in_Canada.jpg (771x1200, 133K)

He's clearly a schizophrenic thinking the priest is the antechrist or some other bullshit. Almost all schizos get an obsession about religion or devils and shits for some reason.

It's clearly a mental case, the way he acted and all.

Yeah right. All the french reports I read were telling he got stabbed in the back. What a bunch of horse shit. Every article I read tells a different story.

Very sketchy

They were blocking. Horse shite. If you stabbed somebody and want to run for your life, there's no amount of BLOCKING that will be effective. lol wtf what kind of sheep believes this?

(((WHITES)))

That makes much more sense than the articles I read desu

Yeah go back to your closet, JIDF

Unless the stab severs some spinal cord nerve or something it isn't immediately fatal or incapacitating. Most of the time when people do drop to the ground instead of getting up it's from the psychological shock from getting stabbed (oh shit oh shit oh fuck i've been stabbed) and not wantng to move because it might make the wound worse, luckily the adrenaline made him get up and run

Totally agreed. My point is if that (((white man))) saw him fall down, if he really wanted to kill him he would have stabbed him repeatedly. No matter if there's people around etc. People who wants to murder each other don't stab only once...

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-07-30-at-10.00.02-AM.png (467x244, 290K)

>Featured Fugitive
top kek

HIS KNIFE BROKE. GOD PROTECTED HIM.

>Vlad Cristian Eremia

Saw this on news today, he is Romanian. Name tells everything.

He used a bread knife, not really cutting anything. What kind of wizardry is this?

Uhh... I'll trust Mexico on this one...