SAINT TARRANT GENERAL (StTG)

Saint Tarrant is The Patron Saint of Vengeance & Kebab Removers.

Protector of white children & nemesis of the great replacement.

Manifesto: pastebin.com/raw/ZdQzYTG6
Img: postimg.cc/xk3CyHzJ
Vid: uztemiskwhr3hhix.onion/
Use BRAVE browser, open new tab with TOR

While we love Saint Tarrant & thank him for his sacrifice, nobody else sperg out. The acceleration has already begun, (((our governments))) are already overplaying their hand. Censorship, persecution & their plot to genocide us will become exponentially more aggressive, overt & sped up now.

White man:
-Eat paleo, as organic as you can
-Filter your damn taps/faucets.
-Lift weights. At the very least do calisthenics.
-Learn martial arts/self-defense
-Stock and hoard weapons, ammunition, food, water
-Read classical literature, philosophy, European history (Start here: postimg.cc/GHfbkKgS : Continue here: postimg.cc/Yjy5V9Nv)
-Learn basic survival skills, first aid, hunting, foraging
-Learn crafts, skills, trades.
-Join (peaceful) groups with other like-minded white people. Book clubs, hunting clubs, survival clubs. Form bonds, discuss how you'd handle emergency situations.

Most of all IT'S THE BIRTH RATES. IT'S THE BIRTH RATES. IT'S THE BIRTH RATES.

We need WHITE CHILDREN. It is the duty of every white family to have 3-6 children each. It won't stop our persecution, it won't stop the violence directed towards us, and it ultimately won't stop (((our government))) launching an all out assault on us. But it will slow down and reverse our genocide through the state-sponsored forced outbreeding we're all currently suffering.

With the far left's plan to genocide us through outbreeding stopped they will have no other choice but to use war to do it, in which case as long as you're doing all of the above we will be prepared for.

God bless Saint Tarrant.

Attached: Saint_tarrant.jpg (1080x1080, 352K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_Kingdom#cite_note-2
youtu.be/eAnJZiGy8wU?t=206
youtu.be/EvKJcxa8x_g?t=64
youtube.com/watch?v=TPg_fj_SK_E
dropbox.com/s/u0645304ljmo9u4/NewZealandEvidence.mp4?dl=0
gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz
bitchute.com/video/C8pQuzzMSPBp/
anonfile.com/21i70eT2m5/LE_GRAND_REMPLACEMENT_V2_pdf
anonfile.com/GaIby4Tam9/Brenton_Tarrant_-_Der_Gro_e_Austausch_pdf
anonfile.com/k8q817Tbmd/A_Grande_Substituia_o_pdf
anonfile.com/r3W5r4Tame/Bulgarian_translation_pdf
anonfile.com/ucWfr5T4m0/Russian_translation_pdf
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=12214918
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FALSE FLAG INCOMING

Attached: 1524666745953.jpg (828x975, 165K)

bump

all hail the bowl

Attached: 1511357318651.jpg (306x423, 21K)

Die. Reminder to report Moarpheus as a bot, he says literally all happenings are a false flag and he believes all of us are palestinians.

Attached: 1552008637854.png (980x941, 265K)

Like I said, report him as a bot. He very rarely answers any questions anons reply to him with and only posts pictures

>muznigger triggered his pals where shot

Listen Kike I clearly and loudly said NOBODY ELSE SPERG OUT. I do not condone nor want any more violence. The next move is for our enemies to make, and they will make it.

We are not the aggressors, we merely want the right to exist in the homelands that our ancestors built for us, which are being cruelly taken away from us without our consent.

We oppose our genocide and when the time comes (ie: societal collapse/when the invaders start civil war as they do in every country they grow 20% of the population of) we will fight back.

In the mean time, every white man should be preparing to be the best version of a white man he can be.. and survive.

For Rhodesia. For South Africa. For Ebba Ackerlund. For Charlene Downes. For Rotherham. For our ancestors.

May Saint Tarrant protect us.

Attached: 1553094914810.jpg (700x803, 128K)

kek

Religion 55.00

Roman Catholic 12.61

Anglican 11.79

Presbyterian 8.47

Other Christian[n 9] 15.14

Hindu 2.11

Buddhist 1.50

Muslim 1.18

Other religions 1.53

No religion 41.91

Object to answering 4.44

Guys the Muslims are the problem in NZ

Attached: 6b5e4c1dc5cf0f95ac9322e570c0ab260982bb81.jpg (400x300, 22K)

>eco fascists
Do these brainlets enjoy being poor or something?
this guy was a retard

Quality post user

Attached: black-hawk-down-50a259ea5c39e.jpg (1920x1080, 635K)

Watch a video of ashura. And those are just the Shiites.

Attached: 69D44D2A-F3EF-4493-8AE2-8E87CD9C7FFD.jpg (750x623, 54K)

Does anyone have a transcript of the video?
I can hear "subscribe to pewdiepie" and "that didn't go according as planned" by most of the other things he said are inaudible or drowned out by the music.

Muslims are less than 3% of the population in Rotherham, yet raped (killing many in the process) thousands of children.

They're 2% of the overall population of the UK, yet are responsible for 84% of all rapes against children.

To see how Muslims work by population read Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat, written by Dr. Peter Hammond.

Attached: chadUntitled - 0 286.jpg (720x720, 396K)

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens. This is the case in:

United States -- Muslim 0.6%

Australia -- Muslim 1.5%

Canada -- Muslim 1.9%

China -- Muslim 1.8%

Italy -- Muslim 1.5%

Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.

This is happening in:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%

Germany -- Muslim 3.7%

United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%

Spain -- Muslim 4%

Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for

Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply. This is occurring in:

France -- Muslim 8%

Philippines -- 5%

Sweden -- Muslim 5%

Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%

The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%

Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris , we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam. Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:

Guyana -- Muslim 10%

India -- Muslim 13.4%

Israel -- Muslim 16%

Kenya -- Muslim 10%

Russia -- Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

t 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%

Chad -- Muslim 53.1%

Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and ***ya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania -- Muslim 70%

Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%

Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%

Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%

Egypt -- Muslim 90%

Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%

Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%

Iran -- Muslim 98%

Iraq -- Muslim 97%

Jordan -- Muslim 92%

Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%

Pakistan -- Muslim 97%

Palestine -- Muslim 99%

Syria -- Muslim 90%

Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%

Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%

United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

100% will usher in the peace of 'Dar-es-Salaam' -- the Islamic House of Peace. Here there's supposed to be peace, because everybody is a Muslim, the Madrasses are the only schools, and the Koran is the only word, such as in:

Afghanistan -- Muslim 100%

Saudi Arabia -- Muslim 100%

Somalia -- Muslim 100%

Yemen -- Muslim 100%

Unfortunately, peace is never achieved, as in these 100% states the most radical Muslims intimidate and spew hatred, and satisfy their blood lust by killing less radical Muslims, for a variety of reasons.

I'll work on it for you user, will take a while though. Links keep getting taken down left right and center.

>no more violence, if only one out of 10 white men did what tarrent did we'd be free from the yoke of jews and their hordes in 1 year

did lushsux actually draw that?

I have been placing stickers of that saint picture around the town.

The problem is if all good white men are locked up or killed what are we going to do when systemic door to door ethnic cleansing of whites by the state starts?

I don't condone violence unless in defense. But I don't necessarily condemn it either. I know exactly why he did it, and I feel his frustration, I feel all your frustration. What you want to do personally is between you, God and your conscience.

But on an official public note, I'd prefer all white men get fit, healthy (both mentally, emotionally and physically) and become the best version of a European they can, one their ancestors would be proud of. Our sons and daughters need their fathers, there's no use having children if we all get ourselves killed or locked up leaving them to the slaughter or to sort out the mess we're in themselves.

Nice user! Take some pics of them next time (as long as there's no identifiers in the photo that could give away your identity)

Stay safe folks.

then the 9 left will fight, and in that situation, you think the prisons will stay open when nobody is signing the checks and the prison guards families need protection? no friend, in the end, having more harded men will only help

>persecution & their plot to genocide us will become exponentially more aggressive, overt & sped up now

Ehmm, this kinda isn't the whole story. The Jews aren't trying to literally genocide whites. They don't really care if we live, die, interbreed, whatever. What's happening in the West right now isn't even about whites, it's about Muslims. It's about creating a scenario in which MILLIONS of young Muslims are born in/grow up in the West watching Disney, Hollywood movies, being indoctrinated with leftism in our schools, listening to garbage nigger music, watching Western sports, etc. You guys know the whole spectrum of Jewish social engineering that is presented to young people in the West? The social engineering that transformed us from conservative Christian nations to degenerate homosexual shitshows in less than 50 years?

Yeah, that's the point. They can't do that in the Middle East YET but they can bring the Middle East to the West and re-program Muslim children by the millions. 9/11 and everything concerning Islam since then has been 100% about leading Muslims on a path to Westernization and conquest by the Jew. That's why we're in the mess. From here on out, the Jews will be doing everything in their power to defuse the violence between whites and Muslims so that the de-radicalization can commence.

Any rapes, crimes, murders, or terrorist acts in the meantime are just seen as collateral damage. To that end, the Jews have thrown everything they had into trying to "Sloppy job Mossad!" this shooting so that whites don't get inspired to fight back. And I guarantee you they're also working overtime to monitor and prevent any potential large scale Islamic reprisals.

Based. You gonna bake this every day?

Attached: 1553412416255.png (1080x1620, 1.09M)

>They're 2% of the overall population of the UK,
Actually nearer 10%

Attached: 1553457922589.png (1920x1080, 2.31M)

In the name of St Tarrant, yes!

Nice btw user love it.

Attached: 1553348170858.jpg (1583x2048, 1.61M)

forgot pic

>this is in a park in Birmingham UK's second largest city

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 147K)

That pic makes me throw up a little in my mouth Bong, God bless your country I'll pray for you.

Imagine the fucking smell though.

Didn't you have a guy who drove his car into invaders over there a little while back?

Just imagine 50 bongs with the mindset of Tarrant. Armed with forks. It would be a massacre.

Sauce?

Birmingham has more dunecoons than mecca, ive only ever driven thru it and that was bad enuf.

He was a failure, got 40 years for a a traffic offence - one wog that died had a heart attack.
The (((rulers))) of the UK are in league with satan and I wish I was joking

>/ourguy/ kebab remover
>Wont name the jews
pick one

I wish they would publicly show his trial. I need to see him. He's a fucking god among men

2011 census puts their numbers at 2,2 million (4,4%) UK population and that will be a gross underestimation. Given the demographic changes since then it will be nearer 10%

You can find the data for under 18s - majority are muslim/non white in the largest UK cities
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_the_United_Kingdom#cite_note-2

>2011 Census giving the UK Muslim population in 2011 as 2,786,635, 4.4% of the total population.[2]

Daily reminder for Bongs
-Crossbows
-Longbows
-Swords
-Battleaxes
All 100% legal, and more powerful than your air rifles, even license ones.

Do NOT buy air rifles for defense. At 12 ft/lb all they would do would make any intruder or attacker mildly irritated. To put it into perspective, a crossbow can have the stopping power of a .38, yet is perfectly legal for your Bongs (I've googled and double checked)

I recommend this one:
youtu.be/eAnJZiGy8wU?t=206

There are other tactical/magazine fed/fully auto crossbows in development.

Get yourself a longbow and practice 2 hours a week:
youtu.be/EvKJcxa8x_g?t=64

When (((your government's))) Islamic death squads start knocking door to door to check your Islamic status you'll at least have something to defend yourself with (and hunt with). Head for the nearest woods or forest if need be.

ctrl+f "semites"

>you only can remove kebab by naming the jew
>[oy vey intensifies]
Serbs look at you like at shit.

Attached: Kebab Shooter.jpg (3000x1976, 2.23M)

> At 12 ft/lb all they would do would make any intruder or attacker mildly irritated.

You're wrong. 12 ft/lbs is more than enough to put holes in organs. Obviously more power is better, but you're overestimating human durability.

Attached: bizon.jpg (959x540, 126K)

KEK a 12 ft/lb .22 barely takes down a squirrel.

If you hit a toddler in the face with it at point blank it MIGHT do some damage.

It'd literally just bounce of any adult and make them mildly irritated.

Reminds me of this scene:
youtube.com/watch?v=TPg_fj_SK_E

I wouldn't bother. Just get a crossbow, longbow and a sword. When the time comes just kill an Islamic death squad member and take his AK47 or whatever the UK government will use to gun down infidel dissidents in the future.

Theres 0% chance one of us would get to the point of gunning down ~50 people and NOT name the jew. Everybody here knows who is responsible for those mudslime invaders, but the guy who got pushed to the point of acting somehow doesnt? Ok rabbi.

I agree, gas the fucking kikes! Wouldnt it be awesome if "/ourguy/" kebab remover held our same beliefs? Strange that he doesnt, isnt it rabbi?

You trying a bit too hard.

how can you be a "saint" and never exist?

dropbox.com/s/u0645304ljmo9u4/NewZealandEvidence.mp4?dl=0

bump

Good retort rabbi! Literally explaining logic constitutes effort to you...good to know. If you arent a kike then you are a fren, so please fren, use brain and ask why no JQ?

Russian shill....check
Slovenian shill...check
Swedish shill...not yet
Czech shill...not yet
German shill...not yet

Fucking hell, the meme is real!

oh the swede just came in LOL

swede shill...check

gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz
His manifesto is shit.

Those are all really good suggestions

Attached: pbpbpbp.jpg (216x210, 9K)

Attached: bushsblessedsaint.jpg (960x638, 106K)

I killed a feral cat with 6 ft/lbs.
A co2 bb pistol is like 3 ft/lbs and still enough to punch into muscle tissue. 12 ft/lbs is definitely enough to make it into organs, you're just flat out wrong, been an airgun enthusiast for like 15 years and I am very aware of their capabilities.

If you have trouble taking squirrels with 12 ft/lbs you're fucking your shots up or you're not familiar with what death looks like irl. You could blow it's head clean off and it'll still bounce and kick around.

you are such an aspie

>maghreb -- Muslim 99,9999%
peaceful as fuck
kys fagget

Attached: Gunner Levy.png (400x400, 193K)

I only have one very serious question, am I allowed to procreate with an Asian? Jap or Korean.

This is a dumb general and should not exist desu.
I mean saying it was real and shitting on the sloppy shills is different but this looks like the real sloppy job mossad to me.

Are you trying to ban Jow Forums with this shit thread? :)

I finished up reading The Great Replacement. Very powerful and persuasive, definitely not the ramblings of a madman.

of course they are
The worldwide MSM can now cherry pick shitposts as proof that the youth of their respectful countries are terrorists in training

*respective

>hasn't read the manifesto
He wants to physically remove semites from Europe.

Working on seeing what it would sound like if it was a game
bitchute.com/video/C8pQuzzMSPBp/

Because telling white men NOT to sperg out and instead to TAKE CARE OF THEMSELVES is offensive how?

The only people who would be against that is the Kikes, isn't that right SHLOMO?

>Ddon't tell white people to stay calm and prepare g-g-goy! We like it when they sperg out and don't t-take care of themselves!
Nice try Mossad.

Attached: 37033821_142360123308872_4763008075726585856_n.jpg (184x184, 8K)

Attached: jf.jpg (1120x741, 502K)

how does that make any fucking sense?
LOL
Jesus christ that is some special olympics tier mental gymnastics.

The NZ shooting had the exact opposite of what the shooter wanted and benefited the invaders most (disarming, public sympathy, demonizing whites)

That is what Ziocunts such as yourself want...for more whites to pop off innocent people rather than the true enemy...the government which is SURPRISE replete with jews.

>While we love Saint Tarrant & thank him for his sacrifice, nobody else sperg out

faggot shill, it needs to snowball.
Moar attacks, every friday.
Muslims haven't hit back yet, theyre weak.

Attached: bickle.jpg (800x800, 410K)

You sound like Juden Peterstein.
>clean your room, but stay passive goy!

>thinks saying "jews are fine if they stay in their country" is addressing the JQ as they kill 50 mudslimes the jews put there.
Ok!

this
Ignoring the fact that Christchurch has a large mossad spy ring (discovered after earthquake)...and a whiteboy was radicalized to join (((ISIS))) in syria

Hail Spyro

Attached: spyro_3_year_of_the_dragon_frontcover_large_2C2WuevXesRfqxS.jpg (249x218, 24K)

>he wanted to accelerate whole thing thing of "refuges welcome", "ban those assault forks", etc.
>happens exactly that
>somehow it's opposite of what he wanted
Meanwhile, weapons in NZ flying off the shelves like hotcakes.

proof?

Nice general.

I'd suggest to add this to the OP, these are the translations of his manifesto currently available.
FRENCH: anonfile.com/21i70eT2m5/LE_GRAND_REMPLACEMENT_V2_pdf
GERMAN: anonfile.com/GaIby4Tam9/Brenton_Tarrant_-_Der_Gro_e_Austausch_pdf
PORTUGUESE: anonfile.com/k8q817Tbmd/A_Grande_Substituia_o_pdf
BULGARIAN: anonfile.com/r3W5r4Tame/Bulgarian_translation_pdf
RUSSIAN: anonfile.com/ucWfr5T4m0/Russian_translation_pdf

>conveniently leaving out "as long as they don't subvert my people"
Why are you being disingenuous? Only kikes argue with half truths, only kikes try to mislead by omission of fact. Get fucked.

can you imagine what a few pipe bombs filled with nails could do to this. They are packed so closely together..

RTFM, brainlet, before talking about something.

Attached: RTFM.png (769x827, 42K)

>Muslims haven't hit back yet
Looks like you don't know about Netherland, Canada and Italy. Only problem is that muslims are lame at everything so they can't kill 51 whites in row and survive. They tried but they failed so far.

>$15/h of smartness.

>Saint Tarrant is The Patron Saint of Vengeance & Kebab Removers.
calling him a saint and all this drama shit.
you are trying to dig a hole but it will be yours.

Prove me wrong and remove the edgy shit from the general and I will bump it.

He is mossad. It was fake. Watch the video, his magazine was in there before he was. Magically heads suffer zero damage from point blank range and more.

I hear they sold out of the rifle they used KEK

Gode save my england Brother

Thanks user, will do!

source

>all semi-automatics banned in NZ
>For those who were already in possession of these weapons, Ms Ardern said the firearms would be tightly regulated, while for everyone else, the weapons would now be effectively out of reach.
>said weapons now need an E class gun license...people should not bother applying for one

BAHAHHAHA
So you are the Russian Zio shill I heard of.

His schizophrenia.

bestgore

Yeah.
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=12214918
>The gun store where the accused Christchurch shooter purchased four weapons has sold out of the assault rifle used in the massacre.
>Other gun shops told the Times that they also had run out of that variety of rifle.
>Separately, an Auckland business owner yesterday was reportedly shocked after seeing boxes on guns stacked up in the back of a courier van.
Apparently result of the second mosque shooting (there were people with guns) and video overall were great advertisings for owning a gun.

thanks

He is mossad theory is actualy mossad psyop.

I think Jow Forums is breaking me; although I'm not entirely sure desu.