How did this word became so popular on this board in the past week or so?

How did this word became so popular on this board in the past week or so?

Attached: 323235242423.png (447x221, 3K)

Israeli shills

Expect a false flag imminently

Attached: 1528766814685.jpg (890x2139, 776K)

this

and plebs that cant understand high IQ

It's "schizo." The z makes a ts sound on its own.

Attached: MEME2019-03-24-12-31-15.jpg (800x595, 286K)

because of schizos like this if you spam every thread with "muh False flag tomorrow" you are a fucking schizo spammer. if you can't recognize the same few anons that spam this shit you need to lurk more.

TAKE

YOUR

MEDS

SCHIZO

Attached: 1550092595234.png (512x512, 81K)

Probaly reddits bitch ass

It's spelled schizo you schizohrenic

The Stand is a good miniseries.

You're a dumb schizo if you don't think false flags are going to happen

you're right I spelled shit-zo oops

Because people decided to act like schizos because the new zealand shooter didn't mention the Jews. So these idiots went on full damage control mode and claim he was a Jew. These people are insane, and schizos was the perfect word to describe then

Schitzo is what they call you when you know too much. The New Zealand shooter was MOSSAD.

found the kike

Diagnosed schizophrenic here, if you go to jail for mocking someone for cutting off their penis than why not for people suffering from psychosis?
Schizos guaranteed have gone through ten times the bullshit they have.

Shills.
They've been using this Technique for a REALLY long time.
I remember posting a conspiracy board like 5 years ago talking about patents for energy weapons, mind control devices, and the like.
I was vehemently called schizo in that thread. Even though I had the literal patents to back up my claims.

I wonder why that was.
It's a tactic called gas lighting, and it's actually very effective in for confirmation bias.
The problem is when they try to use it here we are a bunch of autists, and confirmation bias doesn't work on people like that.
It's the same reason the yanggang is failing so miserably with their astroturfing campaign. The shit just doesn't work on those kind of people.

shut up schizo you're unintentionally gas lighting a pretty obvious false flag

>Schitzo is what they call you when you know too much. The New Zealand shooter was MOSSAD.
Schitzo is what they call you when you call the shooter MOSSAD.

because some people are literally resistant to all forms of logic, facts, and rationality (not memeing) and it's 100% impossible to talk any sense into them

so yeah, we need to write these people off

the kind who think it's physically impossible for anyone who isn't anonymous to be non-jewish or non-zionist or non-CIA

>Diagnosed schizophrenic here
You were diagnosed Canadian?

Die, Jew.

shills

this x1000

Because of this guy below and in pic related

Attached: kushnershill prediction 777.png (1003x237, 14K)

False flags happen sure, but these faggots claim EVERYTHING is a false flag.

people like this guy literally don't believe facts are real or logic is valid
they are operating in a reality of their own, and it's impossible to communicate with them

it's like when religious people say there is literally nothing that could challenge their faith or convince them of something else

I've been using it for about a year any time I discuss with flat earthers, but that's because they exhibit paranoid schizophrenic symptoms.

Some anons stopped taking their meds, someone should call the tard wrangler.

but NZ was non-ironically a Jewish false flag, like 9/11

Die, Jew.

Delusions, paranoia and anosognosia are symptoms of schizophrenia, you see a lot of people with those symptoms on Jow Forums and /x/

Ever been to /x/? Those faggots are clearly migrating here with all the SLOPPY JOB MOSSAD posts

ever been to Israel? of course you have.

people who are resistant to evidence, facts, reasoning, logic, and rationality are impossible to communicate with

you literally don't value truth
you reject all mechanisms of finding truth

you are a brick wall

are you talking about NZ or 9/11? because 9/11 is a proven Israeli job but NZ isn't really proven to be them yet but most signs point to it

and apparently your version of finding truth is :I SAW IT ON THE NEWS THEREFORE IT IS TRUE

You're most likely talking to someone who works at JIDF.

It's a deterence method for battling people with manic posting. Once you've been tagged as schizo it is 99% impossible to shake.

So if someone puts too much time into finding out information and conveying it then they are either captain autismo or schizo.

Anything that generally disrupts the normies and their NPC brainwave can end up being tagged schizo.

guess what? you're a jewish zionist mossad federal agent

prove me wrong.

oh wait, it's impossible for you to prove anything because you reject basic logical concepts like requiring evidence before believing something.
i won't touch 9/11 because it will extinguish whatever remaining human reason exists in your scrambled mind

focusing on NZ: there is literally no "proof," and what you perceive as "signs" can also be called "delusions"

It's impossible to prove much these days because you kikes always have them killed before they can present said evidence. You people deserve genocide in the worst way possible.

every leftist is a schizo who believes the Russians are watching them out of the corner of their eye 24/7

the NPC meme applies best to people like you, because basic human concepts like logic and evidence-based belief do not exist in your brain.

I can tell you are jewish because of the language you use. you say a lot without saying anything at all.

you know the FBI arrested several mossad agents on 9/11 right? you know its on the books right? the fact they even did that means that I have some reason to suspect they would do this. like I said, its not proven

people who believe things without evidence are basically sub-human. you should be locked up in a mental ward, unironically.

Glow-in-the-dark Zionist CIA Nigger shills working for the Cabal of Rothschild Christkillers

A bunch of people are getting induced schizophrenia like Alex Jones did to himself. The NZ shooting was actually the last freemasonic event after 9/11. Except we're the new freemasonic rite that developed it. The Anonymous Rite. Which isn't even a real rite but rather a collective phenomenon. See StandAloneComplex

So this event was basically to MKULTRA a bunch of us into a highly susceptible perceptive state where the barest whiff of a lead on what's going on will send you searching for 3-4 hours through some shit. Jow Forums is currently operating as a biological supercomputer.

There are certain memetic mechanisms in place that have already been doing this. For example, digits. Seeing digits with something will make you think there is more to it than it is. But that is rather the point of it, that some people do see that increased significance and it makes them look more into it, or think more about it. We are great garbage men.

>I can tell you are jewish
you are delusional and you don't have a concept of "evidence" or reasoning

you are sub-rational and sub-human

>immediatelly results in calling someone a jew as soon as they don't agree with your opinion

holy fuck it's schizo hours again.

people fear what they dont understand

Attached: 1545842982428.jpg (166x303, 10K)

Because conspiracy posters went full retard after Christchurch.

people who call everything jewish and zionist based on their gut instinct are on the level of africans who talk about juju

Mossad shills trying to indoctrinate and radicalise brainlets and zoomies into starting ww3

I knew a guy nicknamed "skitzarillo" a variation on Scirillo, and he was a skitz tweeker.

>israeli shills abandoned trump
fucking delusion.

Ya the nz skitzing really came to a boil there for a bit.

The same way bluepill, numale, and cuck became popular so fast.

Probably because Moarpheus was up to his usual crap and some bizarre trolls have been pushing the idea that the video of the shooting was somehow CGI and didn't really happen.

Jews shilling against people who expose their false flags and shilling hoaxes because of their low IQ and limited vocabulary similar scripts handed out..atypical of the tranny discord when it comes it assholes

Attached: 8CHANMOSSAD4.jpg (1464x817, 229K)

prime example of a schizo

His point in illustrated form.

Some say this is pol
Pic related

Attached: IMG_1958.jpg (1024x576, 100K)

Notice the clown the retard with zero arguments always debunked can't fathom a single argument against phsyics sadddd

Attached: Polisalwaysright.png (1277x707, 1.53M)

>How did this word became so popular on this board in the past week or so?
FPBPand pic related

Yes!
"Dauber" was "brilliant"

Jews are clearly flooding this thread and it's hilarious. I've got other things to do now though so I'm leaving.

Nuke Israel.

reverse image search this post in the archives for plenty of examples of a schizo.

Checked, LOL
jeez, I was just screwing around

is 'schizo' the new 'shill'

sloppy job in NZ mossad

Attached: cgiisisgiants.jpg (634x405, 39K)

your threshold of evidence to believe something is nearly zero, and you are 100% resistant to counter-evidence or anything that would challenge your gut feelings.

that's why it's impossible to communicate with people like you

Jewish gaslighting. Concern trolling and accusations of mental illness are their go-to move whenever anyone speaks the truth about Jews.

Attached: 1550158326453.png (638x640, 207K)

Yes people. Dont popularize red pill blue pill cuck etc..they are easy ways to label and dismiss people and their ideas. You hand them the ammunition with all that. Intelligent expression, it sucks to type I know, but it makes it harder for your opponents

It's part of the jidf script "take your meds schitzo" I like to flip the script against them. Last time I got "the irony of that statement is beyond me" so I guess I'll be replying with that next time

there is literally nothing you can tell this guy that would convince him of something else

it's literally impossible

>JIDF boss
>"change of peace boys call these fucking goyim schizo, stay away from sleepy, its burned out"
>Fat Kike waddles over to a picture of BiBi and the towers "They ware waking up more each day"

>t. schizo
did trump sign the spending bill? is kushner more maga than bannon ever could be? is israel going to be destroyed ~tomorrow~? is trump playing 4d chess? did kushner play the kikes because of course he isn’t a zionist right?

Attached: 1B7D28D3-9453-4125-93D5-F1133964A05D.jpg (359x1024, 74K)

>genuine schitzos come to Jow Forums because they literally blend in
>jidf notices the similarities
>jewing intensifies
>create LE EPIC S C H I T Z O MEME
so now they're calling anyone they don't like schitzo.
just ignore it, they'll switch to a different tactic soon enough

Block his posts and poof he disappears. Or ignore it.

because that’s schizanon

Take your meds schizo

>everything is a psyop
holy fuck this place is insufferable

Incel is not working very well, so they try new words. We're talking about people that lose their shit over words so they think others might do the same. The problem, they might think, is that they haven't found the trigger word yet.

Are aggressive schizos like You mulattos or mestizos, or were your moms just alcoholics?

i could literally facedox myself, fly to your house, walk with you to a laboratory to get my DNA analyzed, spectate the process, see the result come back and get confirmed by 100 scientists as 100% white, and you'd still call me a jew.

>the scientists are jews
>this is a mossad facility
>they tamper with the results

then jesus could come back to earth and transport my genetic code into your brain directly and confirm it, and you'd say it's still all jewish and jesus is jewish and everything is an MKULTRA psyop.

it's impossible to change your mind because you are sub-rational (and mentally ill)

>What is bad resolution

inb4 you start to experience baader meinhof and question who is larping or not

But that'd shatter his entire world view: that there are jews out to disinform everyone with facts and logic.

The jews in his mind wouldn't be doing their job if they refused to communicate with the people they're trying to lie to, right?

because Jow Forums went full /x/

schizo.

schizo

Jews carry the gene for schizophrenia. Lately jewish insanity is leading to clown world where nothing makes sense.

I'd be more inclined to believe it was a false flag if it wasn't for all the fuck heads making the most retarded conspiracies for why it is. Like calling it fake, paid actors, planted magazines, the fucking shoes, no blood. This is why they're called a schizo. It can be a false flag and it could have been real. The problem then is that their conspiracy must rely on other forms of evidence to support it, like a clear goal with a cause and effect relation. Like with 9/11, it was obviously to create a casus beli for war on terror and get the USA to destroy Israels enemies in the ME. We can observe that.

The evidence is garbage. So a bunch of faggots decided to grasp at straws and find things that didn't exist to make it fit their preconceived notions of how everything should be.

No I'd believe you if you just presented the evidence. But if you're just going to cry "schizo" whenever someone says it was a staged mossad operation then that's clear indication you're jidf

Dumb people stop learning new things at a young age. Emotion attaches to a "truth" and thats it. Or they have a thought twice and that makesnit true..Many people run on a program and react to stimuli...that's about it. Theres a u poop vid on NPCs that's good, likens them to the pac man games program and how it applies to some people. Tim pool or blacknpilled or someone did that one, I forget

Up tick in Fag posters.

Attached: 1547569971409.jpg (822x512, 132K)

Jews utilize many deceptive tactics not just one. They will post fake "corroborating" evidence to discredit things etc. Or say "YEAH IT WAS A MOSSAD VIDEO GAME" or something ridiculous like that. Jews are tricky like that

The clown meme is used (Atleast started) by shills too, if anyone is curious. Now watch as he seethingly calls me a schizo lol

you don't actually care about verifying information from the world ("facts") and weighing that information to make a conclusion. you just claim things based on your gut feelings

for example, you probably think dianne feinstein has dual citizenship with israel, and even though no evidence of that exists, it's probably impossible to convince you otherwise without divine intervention or some shit.

You have to keep in mind that a jew will want you to have that reaction so he makes tons of posts with ridiculous claims to dilute the legit ones. Don't be so easily manipulated leaf

you’ll be called a schizophrenic because you believe what people on Jow Forums tell you which they fabricate completely. technically if you believe that then you are a schizo.