BLUE SOCKS THING: A WINK

It happened before with Dylann Roof: black pants in, white pants out.

Attached: pic-shooter.jpg (953x1199, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=97YdLjM7vtI
youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=AFByfzhYdjI
gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just a glitch it happens

Attached: socks195.webm (852x480, 2.87M)

Seek help Schizo.

no one ever mentions the bullet proof vest under his shirt as he walks into the building. clear as day

>What is IR night vision

>Schizo

Attached: (YOU).jpg (1546x1543, 425K)

This, it's caused by the camera switching from colour day capture to IR dark capture.

his second pass shows the same thing. its just shoes that are blue on top

Attached: both_colors.png (1896x4304, 3.97M)

He's right though. both of those images show something screwy going on. You're just going to call him nuts and dismiss weirdness right in front of your face?

>nothing in the real world happens, it's only ever the jews conspiring
It's all so tiresome.

That's his job, user. "Skitzo" is what shills call normal people.

The problem with schizoposters has less to do with schizophrenia and more to with being retarded.

Wrong, see yellow painted parking curb.

Infra red. It’s like saying that his shirt was red when he got in and white when he got out.

God damn you stupid retarded fuck, learn how security cameras work.

>Infra red

Attached: Infrared-cat-featured.jpg (1000x664, 78K)

dead men don't put their socks on

Attached: different-socks.jpg (648x720, 141K)

WTF HIS HAIR CHANGED COLOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IR camera

see
It's blue shoes with white soles. Debunked already probably thousand and thousand of times.

its not socks. its shoes. you see the exact same thing on his second pass. bottom of shoes and then top of shoes.

The sun went down at 8:30 pm that day, it was a half hour later and still twilight so faint colors are seen, including the yellow parking curb and faint green of the plants. His pants however have changed entirely - they are now white instead of black.

Attached: SHILL.jpg (1294x1296, 561K)

I was being ironic, buddy.

Wew. You've restored my faith.

>blue shoes with white soles
You take your shoes off when you enter a mosque, the video clearly shoes barefeet and socks.
see

Wow, it's almost like a fabric that is black poorly reflects visible light but reflects IR light strongly.

>shoes
Muslims go apeshit if you enter a mosque with shoes on:
youtube.com/watch?v=97YdLjM7vtI

I understand that you are trolling and there is nothing wrong with that. However, when you troll you shouldn't make it so obvious.

he had been at the entrance. he didnt take his shoes of yet or he was going to leave and put his shoes on.

Actually, they don't show that.

Also, the door was brown on the way in, and grey on the way out. And that yellow stripe on the ground turned white!
OP, anyone ever tell you that you might have schizophrenia?

Attached: WealthyImperturbableChanticleer-size_restricted.gif (464x368, 3.75M)

>IR light
No, it wasn't a zero-light black night, it was only dusk when colors were still visible, and he was illuminated because you can see his shadow on the wall. Faint Yellow, Green, and Blue are all visible.

Attached: DYLANN.jpg (371x410, 52K)

>there is nothing wrong with that
There is. It's against the rules and no one likes it either.

They're blue jeans. The color is saturated in bottom picture and washed out on top picture

German shill.....check
Canadian shill....check
Czech shill...check
Swede shill...not yet
Slovanian shill...not yet

Shit, there was a thread about this earlier today

i think his hair was 1 centimeter shorter in the second image too. im literally shaking right now.

Attached: flx.png (249x242, 57K)

dumb

Attached: download.jpg (1200x630, 44K)

yea they run through the same lines of dialogue every time to test how the board is ‘feeling’ (((thinking))) at that point
they know what reply’s they put in, they just look at who responds
crazy easy to spot, usually verbatim the same words but very few times ive seen them change phrasing
pay attention, you’ll learn what to ignore

Are you intentionally or unintentionally poisoning the well? Either way, gas yourself.

This shill says IR is only black and white:
but this shill says the images show saturated colors:
You shills need to agree on a strategy, you're making each other looks like morons.
The image shows faint colors at dusk proving it is not a black and white image therefore not IR. I'm being patient and explaining for the sake of lurkers who are reading this - if was addressing you shills directly I wouldn't be as polite. You know what you deserve.

Attached: shills.jpg (1499x596, 317K)

>now dylan roof is a false flagger
just admit that the far right hates the optics or fuck off boomer, stop trying to play by the left's rules

every time somebody calls a poster a schizo or insults them...this is what is behind the keyboard

youtube.com/watch?v=9E62iA6KCIQ

dude in the other thread took a screen shot of a bot meltdown LOL

Attached: bot2.png (941x554, 146K)

okay, Its fake. What should we do now?

Attached: Op+its+a+picture+of+black+male+that+likes+to_550599_3674674.jpg (500x750, 58K)

The camera picks up both colour and IR at the same time. The camera has an IR illuminator on it which is overpowering the individual colour pixels recording objects in the foreground giving the appearance of a black and white image with apparent shades different than seen with visible light.

WHAT IS A NIGHT VISION CAMERA YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGY WIGGY

IR is not always monochrome, retard.
Modern digital cameras need to have physical filters over the sensor to AVOID shooting full colour IR.
Doesn't have to be pitch black night either; surveillance cameras switch to IR, and in many cases turn on an IR illuminator, when the light gets too dim.

Attached: _DSC1244.jpg (666x1001, 330K)

How cheerful and forgiving after her entire family killed, wow, not even crying, so powerful:
youtube.com/watch?v=AFByfzhYdjI

white hot FLIR

Attached: 1551435498135.png (635x509, 343K)

>not understanding how coping with tragedy works
you aren't gonna see someone crying and breaking down 24/7 for weeks on end after a tragedy, she is going through the stage that everything isn't as bad as it seems.

Watch the original at kiwi farms and stop taking screenshots to try and sway people. Go team

Attached: 4A4E16C7-D077-43D5-ACDD-3E6273B440BE.png (1054x204, 12K)

It was a hoax
gofile.io/?c=uOWyxz

ah the sandyhook coping mechanism

Security cameras can switch from normal light to b/w IR illumination after it gets dark - but they don't do both at the very same time and blend images.
And you can't have black jeans turn faint blue, yet a black spot on the shirt remain black.

Attached: pants.jpg (1280x776, 127K)

You take your shoes off when entering place of prayer. He was staying in entrance when Tarrant ventilated him. Also it's of no importantance, since you easily can see it in screenshot that he has blue shoes with white soles.

>memeflaggot calling someone shill
>posts no arguments whatsoever
Pottery.

You have literally no argument nor tangible proof of your cretinous theories. You can bitch and moan whatever you like, changes nothing.

Stop trying to find things that aren’t there. People are trying to find any way to discredit this shooting

It really is infrared, but in the case of the shooter pic, it's used as a flashlight that only the CCTV cam can see.

>this shooting
Roof and Tarrant are related - it's their two "crazed white guy" with a manifesto who shoots up church/mosque filled with sympathetic victims with the obvious aim of demonizing. Both narratives fall apart upon examination. Clearly false flag hoaxes.

perhaps its you who should seek treatment from a qualified psychatrist. after all you are at a 76% greater risk for schitzophrenia with those filthy inbred kike genes.
now kindly climb into this toasty ove--I mean I see a schekel over there Mr.(((Lipscitz)))

Attached: (((wheel of fortune))).jpg (640x480, 59K)

Your argument is muh optics. Go watch the full video and enjoy

Whites are demonized everyday anyway. One guy takes 49 invaders out and you call it fake?

>easily can see
There are no white soles/blue shoes - the feet change from barefoot to blue socks.
You've been debunked - people see you deny reality and know you're a shill.

Attached: FEET.jpg (648x344, 44K)

that's literally just lighting my dude

Low bit rate video compression etc.. is a hell of a drug.

Hmmm

You're wrong, man. I shoot a lot of IR and things show up differently than you might expect on it.
This woman's hair was not dyed, for example.
And surveillance cameras can and will shoot full colour IR.
It's a bit of a niche even in photography so it's understandable that you don't know about it. It's not understandable that you insist on making an idiot of yourself by pretending that you do, though.

Attached: _DSC1531.jpg (666x1001, 131K)

Why would he put socks on at all?

He would not.

This isn't your faggy art class, homo. Dealing with you endlessly prevaricating shills is tiresome.

We wouldn't want to tire you on a school night.
I'll leave you to your "research"

Schizophrenia
not shchitzophrenia, schizo :)

What is the color on pic you dumb nigger shill.

Attached: Screenshot_20190324_230205.png (545x566, 193K)

see

No, you tell me, what color do you see there. It is clearly blue and white. That's why I sceencapped it for you. It's straight from the original video.

I had a security camera in my apartment. I can confirm that it took different color photos at night, and in dim light and it did alter the color significantly.
I'm not a shill.
>God not G-d
>the holocaust was a lie

Of course DR was a false flag as well. Whites commit a tiny fraction of the murders so these 'white male shooter' false flags are necessary to keep up the 'evil white male' and the 'white men are the real threat' narrative. Same thing with the aurora CO shooting, sandy hook, etc.

I would like to know why the people piled up in both corners of the room before the shooter even got in the room. Seems like they would have scattered as soon as they heard the shooter.

No, from that angle you'd be able to see the bottom and the topside of the supposed shoe, but there is no such blue shoe.
You have been officially DEBUNKED.

Attached: drunk-shoes.jpg (648x800, 181K)

DEBUNKED.

Attached: drunk-shoes-lines.jpg (648x800, 210K)

Tell me what color is this you shill fuck.

Attached: Screenshot_20190324_232924.png (184x159, 20K)

OK, its fake. How do we reverse the narrative and convince millions of normies it didn't happen?

Attached: 17c.png (680x337, 125K)

This guy gets it.

Attached: smiles.jpg (1920x1080, 369K)

No, it's not fake. It happened and it was glorious and shown us what one regular guy can do. That's why we have to suffer malfunctioning shills like that nigger spamming the picture above.

Attached: INITIATION.jpg (1841x3525, 1.43M)

#shillsdenyreality
#prayforttheshills
#shillsneedJesus

Nice argument you ugly rat-facked turd. You have nothing like the rest of your ilk

>Nice argument

Attached: TIMESAND___Collage.png (1156x684, 226K)

Attached: drunk-shoes-colors.jpg (536x522, 105K)

Are you braindead? Tell me what fucking color you see on that screenshot. Of course you can't since you are fucking shill. It shows. Your retarded photo holds exactly zero value.

Fix the W problem.

What is an angle of view?
Honestly there is another thread asking why so many people posting the word schizo ironically going off on a tangent about how they are JIDF shills or something. Its obvious why people are posting schizo, look at this post and hundreds of posts every day by delusional retards.

You shills invented "schitzo" as a projection of your split personalities with false-personas you have to maintain while posting.

It's an infrare
It's an infrared camera, you dumb shit. Jesus fuck. Do you even know anything about security cameras?

debunked claim, read thread.

>colorblind shills calls something debunked
Oh I'm laffin

Imagine being literally any of the massive gay retards in this thread that are this fucking stupid. If you're seeing completely incoherent conspiracies everywhere consider not posting ever again.

Attached: champion duck.jpg (960x720, 124K)

if it's IR, why is the step grey that was yellow in the colored shot while the parking curb still maintains its yellowness and isn't gray?
inb4schizo
I've never this shit and am just asking.

I've never seen this shit**