What is your honest opinion on these

>women
>black people
>jews
>muslims
>spics
>immigrants
>trump

Attached: 1553447897223.jpg (500x452, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pnmRYRRDbuw
vocaroo.com/i/s0OsKM3cmw9r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>women
Some are smart, most follow social group think and lack any remarkable qualities; however, everyone should be treated on a case to case basis.
>>black people
Some are fantastic individuals, some are fools, like any race I suppose.
>>jews
See above statement for blacks; except, they tend to either be really good at innovating or destroying civilization.
>>muslims
I have a distaste for Muslims, but they have their rights which I must respect.
>>spics
Hard workers, the women are loud but besides that pretty okay.
>>immigrants
If they love this country let them stay, if they are leeches.... Expulsion or execution.
>>trump
If he says something stupid call him out, if he says something smart honor him.

Attached: 1551671759830.png (1903x1857, 2.54M)

i respect women
i respect black people that where born in my country
i respect jews
I HATE MUSLIMS
???
I HATE NON-WESTERN IMMIGRANTS
trump is a good guy

pls help murica im scared

what is this pic? Post the map in normal size

>women
A test and a goal
>black people
A nuisance
>jews
Ethnic competitors
>muslims
Ethnoreligious competitors
>spics
Ethnic competitors
>immigrants
Ethnic competitors
>trump
Better than the alternative with an /ourguy/ factor of X > 0

based and redpilled

>>women
99% trash. Modern society and its values have ruined women and very few have any value beyond sex
>>black people
Some can be highly based (Thomas Sowell and Clarence Thomas) but a vast majority wallow in perpetual victimhood and hatred of white people.
>>jews
Really should acknowledge how privileged they are.
>>muslims
Followers of an openly barbarian religion that calls for terroristic acts against nonbelievers.
>>spics
Mostly decent people.
>>immigrants
Legal ones are fine. All illegals need to be deported, no exceptions
>>trump
Not all Jow Forums cracked him up to be but I voted for him in 2016 and will vote for him in 2020

youre from europe. stop caring about my country you 3rd world piece of crap

>>women
Some are good, some bad. I think it really depends on how they were brought up, a good childhood is key to not becoming a whore.
>>black people
They need to get their shit together, slavery was bad, fuck, for them even the 50's were pretty fucked up. Nowadays in modern North America, at least for the most part, they have nothing keeping them back to succed in life.
>>jews
The ones I've know personally aren't bad people, most comedians are jews and don't seem like bad people either. But the fucking hardcore jews in Israel are fucking insane.
>>muslims
Same opinion as jews.
>>spics
Most of them work their ass off and have a real sense of family and all that so they're not pretty cool in my book.
>>immigrants
In this case I think it depends on the country of origin.
>>trump
To be honest I preffer him over Hillary, but that doesn't mean he's an incompetent asshole that's probably thinking back on when he had a more simple life as a millonaire.

>women
i don't hate women, i just think they should stay as homemakers. women in the workforce isn't the worst thing in the world but i like the traditional roles better
>black people
As long as they are not hood trash they are cool
>jews
Gas the jews.
>muslims
Muslims are brothers of Christians therefore I must respect them despite all that they have done
>spics
same as blacks
>immigrants
legals are cool, illegals are not; i dont care about circumstances, dont cut the line
>trump
I don't really care much about the guy, people give presidents of the US too much credit, in reality they can't and don't do shit

>women
A very small portion of them are fine. Rest are shitty whores, sluts, and tranny hoes.
>niggers
pic related
>kikes
pic related
>sandniggers
pic related
>spics
pic related
>immigrants
If not white, pic related
>trump
Kike puppet, but kinda the best option at this point. Its either him, Bernie, or Mr. 'A Thoursan Dorra'.

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.gif (450x450, 844K)

Marry
Kill
Kill
Kill
Kill
Kill
Fuck

brothers of christians? i live in Europe and ive seen some shit. im fed up with people saying that muslims are peaceful. they kill us! they kill children on a christmas market.... im done

>women
Pakistani conspiracy
>black people
Pakistani conspiracy
>Muslims
Pakistanis
>Spics
American Pakistanis?
>Immigrants
Pakistani conspiracy
>Trump
Pakistani conspiracy

youtube.com/watch?v=pnmRYRRDbuw

Attached: 1472390197230.jpg (1024x576, 67K)

gas all except Trump

might as well contribute too
>>women
majority in the western world are corrupted but there are few that are traditionalist and respectable. Not saying to stay in home all day but just dont be a hoe
>>black people
many are cool normal people, but a lot seem to live up to their stereotypes.
>>jews
some are okay. majority seem to be zionist and anyone who supports Israel seems to be pure evil and insane.
>>muslims
kind of opposite of jews. Would say majority i met are decent, a bit self absorbed though. There are the few that are insane that kinda ruin it for the rest of them.
>>spics
hardworking and good potential but so easily influenced but desires
>>immigrants
dont have an issue if they come legally
>>trump
dont like him. but hes the best option atm. the more he supports israel the less i want to support him. might vote tulsi yang or commie sanders tbqh. not sure anymore

based and poo-pilled.

honestly prefer pakis over shitskin poos.
lighter skin and i can kinda relate to islam. polytheism/idol worshiping in 2019 is just insanity.

Attached: 49494419_608649572882184_1029222828012837555_n.jpg (1080x1080, 101K)

Muslims arent even brothers to muslims

>women
Important to society, just as men. Also need to be deconditioned from feminism, just as men.

>black people
Good bunch generally, but as with any race, full of troublemakers.

>Jews

Generally okay, despite some being involved in conspiracies.

>Muslims

Generally the enemy of Western Civilization. I know some though, they're great.

>spics
The legal ones are hard workers and potential Republicans, illegal ones need to GTFO

>immigrants

A small number is fine. Too many is dangerous.

>trump

He gets shit done, even if it's not always in the way I'd like.

>women
jews with vaginas
>black people
really dumb jews
>jews
regular jews
>muslims
dumb jews
>spics
dumb jews
>immigrants
dumb jews
>trump
jew puppet

And dick chopping.

Attached: 8ACF6517-64F0-4007-B79B-16BABFC8E461.jpg (1907x1064, 354K)

>>women
Depends on the woman, most just need to be educated on how to be good wives/mothers. Women tend to give into to external influences and emotional appeal way too fucking easily. Depends on the woman, most just need to be educated on how to be good wives/mothers. Most women give into to external influences and emotional appeal way too damn quickly. good wives/mothers.
>>black people
I don't hate niggers, I just see them as vastly inferior to whites. Desegregation is kinda like inviting children to live among adults and pretending that they have the same mental capicity.
>>jews
Parasites, what else is there to be said?
>>muslims
I don't hate Islam, but it has no place in western civilization.
>>spics
Too broad of a term....
>>immigrants
Depends on their nationality/ethnicity, most third worlders need to be deported (regardless of legal status)
>>trump
Kike puppet, what else needs to be said?

Is this ill-disguised mum thread?

Attached: 1553181592517.gif (624x360, 2.56M)

Attached: 1548803699483.jpg (746x645, 62K)

>Women=shouldn't vote
>Black people=are animals and most lower avg iq, need authoritarism to control
>Jews=stick em in Israel, take away all weapons, yuuuge wall
>Muslims=strength of force meets strength of force, see crusades if they get out of hand, otherwise let them be.
>Spice=are zerglings. Need clear delineation of border, media to discourage them from reproducing in America. Border fucking border.
>Immigrants=shut it down except for white European people.
>Trump=zionist, hasn't shown his true colors? Can't guage him but is traitor, don't know if believe 45d chess.

Attached: B3AB92CAE0774564A99A1A635B0FFB41.gif (602x680, 1.84M)

Attached: 1f4755265eacce85377d2686654e70a9__1440x.jpg (1440x960, 282K)

Attached: 4506947.jpg (2154x666, 248K)

>women
Depends. They all talk too damn much, though
>black people
Depends. They're cool when they're not bitching about muh wypepo
>Jews
Never met one
>muslims
Biggest pieces of shit in history. I can't tell you who pisses me off the most, them or their apologists
>spics
Meh
>immigrants
Depends. I'm really sick of these refugees
>trump
I like that he triggers cucks, that's it

some north indians are kinda hot tbqh. i just cant stand south india, bengalis and literal shit-tone skin. most poos cant either and thats why they use fair and lovely

>woman
Are childish and immature and it is a mans duty to reeducate her
>black people
subhuman, lazy, incompetent
>jews
smart but evil, root of leftwing ideology aka degeneracy
>muslims
i like, as long as they don't try to blow me up
>spics
i like, as long as they don't try to chop me up
>immigrants
the less the better, i prefer asians
>trump
i don't know how to feel about him

what is this picture trying to say. baldwin is no where near as cute as natalia

Attached: 1532733998451.jpg (2560x1707, 387K)

>women
Most are whores. I foolishly believe there is a small population of them that still have virtue.
>black people
I think you mean niggers. They should be made extinct.
>jews
Spawn of Satan.
>muslims
A different civilization that must be kept separate.
>spics
A train wreck. Some are good, some are monsters. Most aren't very bright. Not sure what to do with them.
>immigrants
That all depends on where they came from.
>trump
I liked his candidacy, but I'm not so sure about his presidency. Also, fuck Israel.

Attached: nice.gif (607x609, 821K)

Attached: 1542641342311.jpg (1024x1280, 165K)

>women
niggers
>black people
niggers
>muslims
niggers
>spics
niggers
>immigrants
niggers
>trump
niggercentric

Nigga chill, South Indians are kinda cool and honestly their states are doing better.

I’m North India but I’ve a Tamil gf. I think she looks pretty even though she’s black asf to turn peoples heads when we are walking together.

Please don’t have a child.

więcej

>women
i like em
>black people
i like thicc,curvy ebony sluts
>jews
i like mommy khazar milkers
>muslims
i like olive skin qts
>spics
i like big culo sluts
>immigrants
welcome if they are women
>trump
should've been a milf

>women
Inutile and vapid. Take away their rights.
>black people
Kill them or at least send them back to Africa.
>jews
Kill.
>muslims
They're not too bad but, keep them confined somewhere, don't listen to what they say, kill them if they ever try anything (they will).
>spics
Send them back.
>immigrants
Send them back.
>trump
Who cares.

My honest opinion is this is a glownigger data mining thread.

>women
stupid and irrational but their femininity gives me the sweet feels.
should be prohibited from voting.

>black people
*niggers. stop draining our IQ and raising crime. stay in your shithole country

>jews
smart but mostly parasitic. accept them in science and tech but prohibit them from working in the media and politics. good productive individuals will be treated with respect. special investigative team to see if they evade taxes.

>muslims
stupid. irrational self loving assholes. lack scientists. atheist arabs are some of the coolest guys.

>spics
stupid but know how to live a fun life.

>immigrants
not more than 10% immigrants in any country

>trump
stop being an zionist cocksucker. fullfilled every campaign (or tried to) promise and is pretty based

based and bleachpilled

>Women
Fine? They're people, but currently we have allowed corruption to take hold and they lack the motivations that can cause a man to become disgusted with the corrupt world and repent. So they must be brought in line.
>Black People.
Honestly. Currently they are not salvagable. Every 1st world nation that has them needs to get rid of them. Africa needs to have pathogens and firebombs dropped onto it until the local population falls below the five million mark. If we had acted properly when we first arrived and simply quarantined these people and kept them as defacto animals like they were then we would save ourselves work and save them suffering from what needs to be done.
>Jews.
Coming around to thinking they might actually be as bad as people say. Mainly from the 'Every fucking time' thing that I can't help but notice.
>Muslims.
A competing culture to European cultures, we should begin moving East, salting the earth and destroying everything, create a deadzone and then use that deadzone as a staging area to systematically reduce every Muslim nation to the stone age, forbid them access to reading and writing and break them entirely. All nations hosting them should expel them and destroy their architecture and religion.
>Make them stay in Mexico, bar any of them access to America, landmine the border, offer a bounty for any Mexican head within one hundred miles of the border.
>Immigrants.
Are they white? Are they sharing roughly the same cultural heritage as me? White Frenchmen can have their children become British because Britain and France have intertwined histories, the same for Spanish, for German and so on so forth. Russia is as far as you can go and still realistically fully have your children become British. If they are not from native European stock then they can fuck off. We should sink migrant boats and film it, have Aid workers go around the migrant camps in Calais and show them what awaits them.

Attached: 1552294889800.jpg (960x676, 38K)

mommy

Attached: np.jpg (720x496, 42K)

some good, some shit
gas
gas
gas
some good, some shit, close enough to white
some good, some shit
least shit option

666 999 WTF

Attached: S90310-000312.jpg (1920x1080, 279K)

>women
Love em, but I dont think theyre suited to be in a leading position, neither in a company or government.
>black people
Some are alright, got some friends who are black. We just need to awknowledge that their average IQ is lower and that theyre more prone to crime.
>jews
Fuck Jews, the world is better off without them.
>muslims
Fuck Muslims, the world is better off without them.
>spics
No opinion, there arent any here
>immigrants
Only western immigrants should be allowed in a western country, multiculturism doesnt work for shit.
>trump
Smart businessman. Not suited to be a president though

>Nigga chill
that kind of vernacular tells me you need to be gassed.
notice how i said SOME north indians are okay if they have light skin. aryan features (green/blue eyes). you prob have shitskin and brown eyes

I love them all.

Muslim women good
Muslim blacks good
Jews had
Muslim good
Muslim spics good
Muslim immigrants good
Muslim Trump good

grown up children that don't deserve rights
monkeys
parasites
smart monkeys
monkeys
parasites
best of the worst

women =The best & the worst
negroes=cancer
jews=spiritual stumbling block to the masses
muslims=cancer, enemy of christendom
spics=mix of cancer & hard work
immigrants= globalist / beast system narratives
trump=eschalotogical brake on cosmic events

>Women
hit and miss. I love them, and love romance with them. I connect with them more than other men. But so many are vapid dumb hypocritical whores.
>Blacks
Overall hate niggers. 15% of them are great, and fit in well in our society and their skin color becomes a nonfactor. The other 85% are truly stupid creatures who commit lots of violent crime and yet are revered as god by western society.
>Jews
Mixed emotions, I've known Jews in my life. They have nothing to do with hating whites and promoting Zionism. But the Jewish elite who control the banks and media sure don't seem like my ally.
>Muslims
Retarded religious fundamentalists at best, psychotic terrorists at worst.
>Spics
Half are fine and git into western society well, the other half are barely better than blacks. Should stay out of America and fix their own shit.
>Immigrants
Hate them unless they are from a 1st world country. So yeah, hate 95% of them. Leeches, scumbags, terrorists and filthy animals with no respect for the cultures they invade.
>Trump
Mixed. Kind of based, but also worships the Jew. If we get the wall, overall favorable. If not, he's officially a meme who did nothing valuable.

>women
Most are roastie whores or fat
Some are qt waifu material

>black people, jews, muslims, spics, immigrants
Some are not awful.

>trump
Jewed Neocon

Attached: migapede.jpg (280x230, 32K)

>women
Fundamentally different than men. From our perspective they're basically children. Still love them for it, I find it very adorable. Easy to tolerate their bullshit once you understand how to deal with it.
>black people
Haven't achieved absolutely anything during all of history, even though they supposedly had a 60.000 year headstart. Should stay in Africa and we shouldn't help them at all, let them deal with their own shit. "m-muh imperialism" yeah fuck you, European countries were in much worse situations than half of Africa after colonialism and still managed to fix themselves.
>jews
Gas. Antithesis to the European man, Slave morality: the race. Satanic, cursed tribe.
>muslims
Can seem pretty based, but any kind of alliance would only work until Jews are finished. Enemies of Europe, but I'm alright with them as long as they stay in their own lands.
>spics
Very mixed opinion. I know some highly intelligent ones, but majority is niggers with a +10 IQ bonus. Spic women are absolutely disgusting whores.
>immigrants
I'm cool with migration as long as it's between genetically close people. I see no reason why Swedes shouldn't be able to migrate to Norway, or Poles to Slovakia etc.
>trump
Zionist puppet

Attached: IMG_20190323_222526_348.jpg (600x700, 49K)

>Women
Easily brainwashed. Most turn out to be degenerate roasties if they don't have a strong father figure to raise them correctly.
>black people
I have no issues with them but they should stay in Africa.
>Jews
Most are irredeemable parasites who destroy their host nation but some of them are individually okay.
>Muslims
Alright as long as they stay in their desert.
>Spics
Don't care. They're not very common here.
>Immigrants
Some are good, depends which country they come from.
>Trump
Seems low IQ and has a very limited vocabulary. Perfect puppet for (((them)))

>Mixed emotions, I've known Jews in my life. They have nothing to do with hating whites and promoting Zionism. But the Jewish elite who control the banks and media sure don't seem like my ally.
i lived in jew york and can kind of relate. but you kinda see the jew's true colors when you criticize israel. the way i see it, ask a person their opinion on israel-palestine conflict and you get a good read of their moral compass.

and im not saying palestine is innocent. but lets be real for second, Israel is the clear oppressor

hello ahmed, i noticed your flag

It's true, meant to include that in my Muslim opinion. They totally got shafted by Israel and I sort of sympathize with their hatred for the west for invading their land.

>women
Subhumams existing just to produce more men. Subconsciously craving to be dominated. Inferior in every sense.
>black people
Depends on their behavior, which in turn depends where they grew up.
>jews
Control everything, literally the illuminati.
>muslims
Praying to a warmongering book every day that orders to kill non belivers. Extremely dumb.
>spics
Idk
>immigrants
Are they helping to improve the country or (((improve))) it?
>trump
Jewish cock sucker. Sucks one every time he opens his mouth. Goy number one.
And in the end about the op pic crazy whore: sucked her way into the position of State Duma Deputy, now behaving like all the other corrupt pigs there.
Op is a redditor/(((journalist))).

Attached: 15531969901840.jpg (550x412, 64K)

oh, Jow Forums hates me, the only place for freedom of speech, aight then.

Attached: Screenshot_20190323-224640_Twitter.jpg (1080x507, 206K)

agreed

>women
They need to know their place in society or else they go crazy and turn evil
>black people
Primitive subspecies that are honeslty too stupid to be blamed for their criminality. They need to go back to Africa
>jews
Literal walking shapeshifting demons. They need to go in the gas chamber
>muslims
No place for them in the west. The need to go back to the middle east
>spics
Rapists and murderers. They belong in their own respective shitholes
>immigrants
Whites are fine. Non white can be problematic despite the high achievers
>trump
Disappointment but whatever

have a question. why did you guys overthrow king faisal ii and the hashemites? i was reading about it on google but cant seem to get the motive

>women
children
>black "people"
animals
>jews
shapeshifting demons
>muslims
kill them
>spics
deport them
>immigrants
fuck off we're full
>trump
MIGA

Children
Animals
Rats
Exploding useful idiots
Regular useful idiots
Weaponized hominids
Boomer toolbag

meh, people say there was alot of poor people, britain was controlling faisal, and iraqis hate britains, i know, dumb reasons, there were wars and it's normal to be poor in this era.
my country's people are the most retarded people desu.

but how was it his fault? didnt he just become king? also why mow down his fiance and family?
Jordan seems to be doing fine and wasnt the king of jordan cousins with the king of iraq? didnt they want to unit the 2 kingdoms? that seems like a great idea. I always thought the west was against it and hence got the people against the hashemites like they did with saddam gadaffi and now assad. would you say thats accurate or are your people just dumb? Because i know the people of iraq are dumb throughout islamic history with their abandonment of Husain ibn Ali, Zaid ibn Ali and other revolutionaries that seemed just

Why is she so perfect, user?

Attached: 1536254178733.jpg (744x478, 46K)

What do you think she's thinkin' 'bout?

Attached: mummybelievesinyou.webm (644x634, 458K)

I don't trust anyone who isn't a white orthodox christian man.

Attached: yW76okwf_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Me ;)

Attached: 4782303-9278328117-Poklo.gif (399x289, 1.49M)

>women
A feminine one that wants to take a supporting role and cheer her man on is the most fulfilling prize. Anything else is spoilt deadweight being used as a cudgel. Without trad feminine qualities, they are severely weakened. Microchimerism
>black people
I’ve worked with good ones. But in the end they’re still tribal Buntus with their own culture. Easily used by subversive Jews.
>jews
I’ve known very few. One is one of my best friends who worked with me. The other two were EMTs. A lot of Jews seem to be involved with fucked up things and they like to cosplay as other races to stir shit.
>muslims
Invaders. The sword of the subversive Jew. I have only disdain for Muslims.
>spics
Similar to niggers. They’re being used to stir shit by subversive Jews.
>immigrants
Mother and wife are immigrants by marrying into citizenship. I think all other means of citizenship should be cut off. There is no other feasible way to ensure integration. We also need input from neighbors to determine if an immigrant has actually integrated.
>trump
What a disappointment. I think I was just craving for a division of infantrymen storming through and arresting the swamp and a full disclosure of all the fucked up shit going on behind closed doors.

Attached: 8E860D93-2E35-448B-A454-CD90E15213B4.jpg (1024x668, 141K)

>women
sexy
>black people
stinky
>Muslims
stinkier
>spics
stinkiest
>immigrants
see above
>trump
gay
>jews
gas all kikes, race war now

Attached: 1553277387737.gif (128x128, 151K)

damn shes adorbs

>Fuck women
>Kill spics
>Enslave trump
>Eat immigrants
>Deport blacks
>Force Jew's/Muslim's to fight to the death in bloody gladiatorial combat for my pleasure.
The perfect world

Attached: 1547620713973.jpg (890x501, 84K)

>Cherish them and venerate the household matriarchy
>13%
>Long term threat
>Needs to be wiped off the Earth
>Fine when they're in spic countries
>White immigrants?
>Im Aussie, so DJT is a nonissue.

you said it,
-the west didn't like the uniting idea
ofcourse it didn't , did you think that the people themself started the revolution?
it was the west and their bad impact on our king.
-iraiqs are dumb
my teacher used to say that iraq is cursed, when the government is good people are bad, and if the government is bad people are good, well, sometimes.
you can see this through history , it's kinda scary.
and remember, if people and the government were both good, iraq would be super powerful, because we are not like those other arabian nations, we have nature in the north, oil in the south, and both in the middle.
and the west hates this idea, iraq used always to attack israel back in the time, and it already was the most powerful country in the world in al-abassy era, when it was called "the between two rivers land"
same in babylonian empure era.
after the falling of the king, abd-al qareem appeared and he was a good fucking leader, the iraqi dinar worthed 3 americans dollars, because he knew how to control the ecconomy.
and yeah the west didn't like this so they gave us saddam and you know the rest.
meh, it's kinda sad, i'm sad knowing the idea that iraq will never be as the same before, and it will remain to be a shuthole.
that's why i love Jow Forums, that's why i love freedom of speech.
but it seems like Jow Forums hates my nationality.
imagine being a "me" in this country, and in this website.

vocaroo.com/i/s0OsKM3cmw9r

here is my opinion

Attached: 1546019836353.gif (300x577, 279K)

tee-hee

Attached: 1536250805080.png (420x315, 129K)

I love all of them :)

Attached: IMG_1452.jpg (1200x1200, 173K)

Maybe get those windmills pumping some oil? We will come to (((help))) almost immediately.

i dont hate iraq but i think iraqis are cowardly people though when they are tested between desires and honor.

>>women
Most are a waste of space.
>>black people
>>jews
>>muslims
>>spics
Half are a waste of space.
>>immigrants
>>trump
Mostly a waste of space but the best we've got. Deal with it.

>women
I honestly hate women. They should never have been given the vote, they evolved to have no loyalty and are too emotional and incapable of making rational decision that are in their own best interests.

The more rights women have the worse a society is, until it devours itself.

>black people
They are a less intelligent subspecies of homo sapiens, adapted to a life of abundance in Africa without harsh winters or need for forward planning.

>jews
A crafty people, the result of generations of deviousness and inbreeding. They are part of an evil sun god worshipping New World Order, who seek to destroy the white race and rule over a docile species of mulatto, as they get super rich on a fictitious money supply they invented.

>muslims
A once decent people who were unfortunately weaponised by the Jews. Their religion is barbaric and primitive, and has no place in Western society.

Attached: whomst.jpg (1024x416, 105K)

serious question. do you only hire females into idf to use them to recruit other soldiers and get goy to be tempted into supported israel?
How many of them actually follow jewish law? why are none of their hair ever covered?

that's the way nature works it creates beauty, fren.

Attached: 1548806049504.jpg (760x555, 76K)

>women are nice in bed
>black people are nice in africa
>jews are nice in Israel
>muslims are nice in kebabistans
>spices are nice in LA
>immigrants are nice if legal
>trump is nice in 2020

She is married now. Jow Forums is officially cucked.

Attached: natalia-poklonskaya-married-and-sad.png (1650x1035, 1.59M)

Attached: 1548188042140.jpg (2936x2044, 362K)

FPBP

>women
There is a large degree of narcissism, disloyalty, ignorance and sense of entitlement in modern women. I believe the last good generation were my grandmother's generation.
>black people
No problem, but the ghettos need to fix their own problems. Modern day Malcolm X (whome I respect immensely) is sorely needed to clean up the blacks and fix the problems.
>jews
Must be eradicated unilaterally at all costs. They are behind every problem in the modern world; war, famine, monopoly on medicine, usury, debt based society, the erosion of Western civilisation
>spics
No problem with them. Beautiful women.
>immigrants
Host nations should get to choose the ethnic background of legal immigrants. Illegal immigrants should be executed without exception.
>trump
Zionist sayanim scum. The head of the jewish golem. Should be removed from office to be tried for interfering in international affairs.

Attached: 1547006953330.webm (720x480, 2.86M)

Attached: 1542642521429.jpg (773x896, 202K)

Attached: 1551577162216.jpg (1126x2160, 917K)

Attached: 1552441554688.jpg (960x593, 51K)