THE ABSOLUTE ORWELLIAN WORDING OF THIS HEADLINE

>Mueller DID NOT FIND Trump conspired with Russia.
>Mueller found that Trump DID NOT CONSPIRE with Russia.

These fucking people...

Attached: 20190324_151927.jpg (1080x1685, 643K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_fHfgU8oMSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bruh absence of evidence is no evidence of absence.

This is the official line they're taking.

Attached: 20190324_152328.jpg (1071x528, 144K)

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

Attached: 1552341349802.png (736x400, 56K)

The left lost its mind which is a good thing

>won't be charged with anything after 2 years
>somehow not exonerated

and making an accusation without proof is bs

Yeah. They could just as easily have written. "Mueller did not find Trump is a gay frog space alien who thinks he's a poached egg."

In criminal proceedings, the declaration is "the court rules not guilty" not "this court does not rule guilty."

Trump and his family are still under many investigations.

This isn't the left, these are liberals.

There's a difference.

noticed this too. Purely (((coincidence))) I'm sure.

Attached: kike magic.png (628x412, 334K)

This, the second option would just be bad journalism

Attached: 1548451252520.jpg (624x434, 114K)

And when they turn up nothing and you continue to freak out you will look like a fool.

Oh wow

>Memeflag

I agree. I was just being flippant. I'm a stein voter. I'd rather have trump than Hillary. It's been crazy accusations since the inaugural.

Attached: 1508190326224.jpg (1024x881, 165K)

>These fucking people...
They're not people.

Attached: 1553457380362[1].jpg (1440x418, 131K)

>does not exonerate the President.

explain yourselves burgers.

Attached: WTFAMIREADING.jpg (400x399, 62K)

rural and suburban retards are the master race.

This is disgusting. Maybe balkanization really is the way to go

MUELLER CONCLUDES: CANNOT PROVE A NEGATIVE.

I like the irony. Good use of 4D chess. Helps flush out the shills like so:

Everything about that screams, "MUELLER FAILED US, BUT THIS IS NOT OVER! REEEEE!"

William Barr (the Attorney General) went on to exonerate Trump of obstruction in the very next paragraph but the media is conveniently ignoring that

>Burgers.
100 bucks has that wasn't written by a burger, but a ((dual citizen)))

>DID NOT ESTABLISH
Why that wording and not "found no evidence of?" The first makes it sound like the pieces are there but the association was too tenuous for a firm causal connection, the second would just flat out exonerate. Now I just want to read the report for myself.

>BUT IT DOESNT SPECIFICALLY SAY “BLUMPF HAS BEEN EXONERATED TIME TO MOVE ON”
These fucking kikes lmao. JUST

According to Barr's summary report to the senate intel committee, the Mueller report says that directly, so that allows the fake news to wave it around.

>He's not exonerated! It says so in the report!

>but the media is conveniently ignoring that

how is this permitted? It should be criminal.

What evidence exactly do you think the FBI was unable to cover over a 3 year investigation?
If there was anything to find, they would have found it.

This is the same dumb logic people use to argue that a deity has to exist.
You've already decided he's guilty on blind faith. The evidence doesn't matter to you.
You're treating the Mueller investigation like it's a fucking religion.
This is just as bad as Qanon faggots, but this dumb conspiracy theory gets positive mainstream news coverage.
It's embarrassing.

>over at my mom's with some family having a catfish fry
>they're watching CNN
>this pops up at the bottom something like "found no evidence blah blah blah, but this does not exonerate him"
>family thinks that's some sort of code that something else is going to come out soon
Retards.

>OP not exonerated of being a faggot

Barr said the report neither exonerated or accused Trump and that they're leaving it up for the Justice Department to decide.

> TRUMP IS FINISHED ITS OVER FOR HIM
> I-ITS MULER TIME

Ok, that's that. Mueller did his job. No collusion. But now there is taxfraud, hidden money and a whole smorgasboard of illegal snacks facing Trump and his cohorts. That'll do, Mueller. That'll do.

Journalists are corrupt and think they are above the law. Half the time when a right winger is doxxed a journalist had something to do with it.

Yes, Barr said this:
>Mueller did not decide obstruction, he left it to the DOJ
>So, as the Attorney General and the head of the DOJ I say that Trump did not obstruct
You're right that Mueller didn't exonerate Trump, he passed it to Barr, who did.

TRUMP PRESSER COMING UP!

Head line should be more like muller spent 2 years to find out politicians are law breakers, shocking. Potus still a good guy

I eagerly await the results of those investigations 3 years from now during Trump's second term.

Why do you post the same dumb shit on every Trump related thread. We get it you fucking leaf you wanted us to put a criminal in the White house.

Attached: Screenshot - 03242019 - 09:37:02 PM.png (812x688, 377K)

>>family thinks that's some sort of code that something else is going to come out soon
it is though
>gee Mr. Kavanaugh if you're really innocent of multiple rapes then surely you won't mind us extending this investigation for another few weeks/indefinitely

>with Russia

These are the important words.

We all know he conspired with Israel and that's being suppressed.

Would you seriously prefer Hillary?

The average US city is all ruling class oligarchs, 80 IQ ghettos, and foreign citizens.

Ok I don't like letting speech secrets out due to the chaotic nature in which they can be used...but;

When it comes to prompts and headlines a person will always read it out as if they thought it.
This leads to the first point:
Always say something the reader wants to see.

So if you take out the context it literally says "Trump Conspired With Russia"
After understanding that this is all people want to read they made it to where there is more emphasis on this part.

They will then manipulate your attention span by telling you an opinion throughout the whole article and report what actually happened at the end. Then they pass this off as news, when really they are branding opinions.

This IS Orwellian in nature and it shows the precedent on what propoganda is. They don't report things as is, they objectively tell you an idea. This is what has been fucked up about MSM.

meh it's not that much of a twisted headline. Fox news' is almost identical.

I thought the absurdity of the claim would make it clear that the statement was ironic. See here

>College educated whites
>all the important states are blue
>all the poor states are red

Makes sense

>thisisextremelydangeroustoourdemocracy.exe
Jesus. It's fucking creepy. The hivemind is real.

youtube.com/watch?v=_fHfgU8oMSo

It pretty much says that for obstruction to exist there needs to be a crime to obstruct from. ie the non-existing russian collusion

Cool. Can Trump sue Mueller now for wasting taxpay money on baseless accusations for partisan reasons?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA! So many libbies in my city are going to be contemplating suicide. :) I don't even like Zognald, but he pisses of liberals and also makes them cry, so it's something. Still not voting for him. Or anyone. Ever again.

It probably would have if I hadn't just read a CNN headline stating the exact same thing.

MULLER HAS FOUND THAT TRUMP IS NOT, NOT UNGUILTY OF ACTUALLY NOT CONSPIRING WITH THE COUNTRY THAT IS NOT A DIFFERENT COUNTRY FROM RUSSIA

t. 6-figure student loan debtslave

wasted*

>MFW MUH COLLUSION will be the WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION for the 2010s

Attached: 1390712939733.png (404x408, 47K)

Go back to your shithole Chang, if you like big cities so much.. jfc

So basically all the smart people are retards? And all the stupid city drone cockroaches are the smart people?
Is that seriously your logic?
You are officially the dumbest person in this thread.

Jealous of digits.

Sad!

MUELLER DIDN'T FIND THAT THE STORY WE TOLD YOU WAS RIGHT YET
IT STILL MEANS ORANGE MAN BAD MUELLER JUST COULDN'T FIND THE EVIDENCE
BELIEVE US

No matter whether Trump gets indicted or not, the Russians have won.

No we are living in a timeline where Russian trolls pushed the narrative that "both sides are the same", and a large portion of the middle has accepted that.

Its time to stop pretending there are two equal sides.

There is the intellectually and morally superior side, and then there are the right wingers.

The right hates that we Reddit-browsing and NPR-listening "coastal liberal elites" are the winners in a service-based multicultural globalized society because of our open worldview and high intelligence, and they blame all their failures on minorities and undocumented immigrants. They are seeing how America is increasingly becoming vibrantly diverse, and how non-white people will soon be the majority and losing their privilege terrifies them. Republicans have now become the party of old white people who refuse to give up their white privilege and who wants to make America white.

I've come to realize that much of American history is made up of periods where liberals drag right wingers kicking and screaming into the future.

"No, right wingers, you can't form your own country with blackjack and slaves."

"No, right wingers, you can't keep denying women the right to votes."

"No, right wingers, we're not going back to the way things were before the depression."

"No, right wingers, literacy tests aren't constitutional."

"No, right wingers, you can't deny homosexuals the right to marry."

What middle ground is there between the future Obama represented (diversity, tolerance, class, education, healthcare for all, multiculturalism) vs the horrible future Trump represents (white privilege, racism, sexism, bigotry, discrimination)? There is none, we cannot allow idiotic racists from pulling us back. The demographics have changed, old white men should not control everything, and our country must change as well to reflect the new progressive reality.

Yeah. I see your point. before this whole Trump thingy I really didn't thint the media had a liberal bias or that the deep state existed. It's loony that cnn would write such a headline. It's almost as if they want trump to be a Russian asset.

Checked.

Attached: 402_01.jpg (350x197, 24K)

>Dead voters for Hillary!

Attached: clinton-rally-vs-trump-rally.jpg (644x882, 248K)

>Orwellian
But that is how such conclusions are always stated. In US courtrooms, the verdicts are "Guilty" or "Not Guilty", not "Guilty" or "Innocent".

Typical kvetchcraft.
Heh, keep being NA.

Mueller is just trying to say "WELL HIM NOT BEING GUILTY DOESN'T MEAN HE'S INNOCENT" to try and damage control the situation and Barr's repeating what Mueller said

Is the media reporting that?

Attached: 1552782928152.jpg (222x222, 45K)

So what did we learn?

Nothing. Dipshit journalists and media outlets will face no repercussions

you know god damn well what op means you disingenuous memeflag jew

They're literally not. She here:
Courts rule "not guilty." They don't "not rule guilty." It's a manipulation of thought based on manipulation of language. Think how fucking weird it would be for a court to be like "we don't find you guilty." That's not a ruling. A ruling is "we find you guilty" or "we find you not guilty." Not "we don't find you guilty."

No one can prove that CNN isn't holding children in dungeons, so it's true.

>Obstructing an investigation of a crime that never happened

These brainlets are stupid

Read 1984

Sub-urb and rural> Urban. Urban people are literally living in toxic waste, why are they even allowed to vote? Their bodies are full of chemicals that should not be there, no wonder they are so retarded.

> leaf
>spacing

Discarded. Go back.

Attached: 1553042421035.jpg (607x835, 156K)

Read "Politics and the English Language."

you're fishing in empty waters.

>we Reddit-browsing and NPR-listening "coastal liberal elites"
>Reddit-browsing and NPR-listening "coastal liberal elites"
>Reddit-browsing "coastal liberal elites"
>Reddit-browsing
>REDDIT
Fuck. Off.

Attached: 1548701780455.jpg (400x400, 93K)

fuck off leaf.

Attached: 1548183655914.jpg (556x648, 224K)

Attached: 1553461346373.png (929x938, 175K)

>Courts rule "not guilty."
Which is legally innocent and recognized as such.

Not really. Typical Lugenpresse

trying way too hard cnn

>morally superior side
>but also intellectually superior
It's like a bad parody that has come to life.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-18 first-you-laugh-then-you-cry jpg (JPEG-Grafik, 460 × 563 Pixel).png (458x428, 318K)

No evidence of Russian interference anyway

>And so we wait.
Fuck these reptilians man.

Attached: 1553452351948.png (1212x1408, 1005K)

President literally and unironically can't obstruct justice as he is well within his right to fire comey any time he felt like it

No matter whether Trump gets indicted or not, the Russians have won.

No we are living in a timeline where Russian trolls pushed the narrative that "both sides are the same", and a large portion of the middle has accepted that.

Its time to stop pretending there are two equal sides.

There is the intellectually and morally superior side, and then there are the right wingers.

The right hates that we Reddit-browsing and NPR-listening "coastal liberal elites" are the winners in a service-based multicultural globalized society because of our open worldview and high intelligence, and they blame all their failures on minorities and undocumented immigrants. They are seeing how America is increasingly becoming vibrantly diverse, and how non-white people will soon be the majority and losing their privilege terrifies them. Republicans have now become the party of old white people who refuse to give up their white privilege and who wants to make America white.

"No, right wingers, you can't form your own country with blackjack and slaves."

"No, right wingers, you can't keep denying women the right to votes."

"No, right wingers, literacy tests aren't constitutional."

"No, right wingers, you can't deny homosexuals the right to marry."

The simple fact of the matter is that conservatives just aren't offering any good ideas any more. What's the compromise between "We need to stop climate change" and "Lol, climate change isn't a real?" Or "Homosexuals should have the right to marry" and "Homosexuals cause hurricanes?"

What middle ground is there between the future Obama represented (diversity, tolerance, class, education, healthcare for all, multiculturalism) vs the horrible future Trump represents (white privilege, racism, sexism, bigotry, discrimination)? There is none, we cannot allow idiotic racists from pulling us back. The demographics have changed, old white men should not control everything, and our country must change as well to reflect the new progressive reality.

Orwellian is right...the old double speak.

Innocent is a presumption of law. But it's not something a court can rule. Different type of category.

biggest meme of the past few years

Nice copy paste dummy

>We're not going to prosecute you but we're not NOT going to prosecute