Are US of A even relevant today?

Are US of A even relevant today?

Attached: 2019-03-24_23-19-23.png (542x437, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-venezuela-politics-idUSKCN1R50NB
youtu.be/XaeDMOWkCwU?t=606
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I literally want war between the US and Russia.

Shut the fuck up, toothpaste

Fuck off Ivan

reuters.com/article/us-venezuela-politics-idUSKCN1R50NB

three hours old, its not fake

Lol, seething peasants

That is literally nothing.

Wanna die at world nuke war?

WTF is going on anymore?

topkek if we start landing troops there you can expect another Battle of Khasham, Ivan

Their military is still strong
relies to much on technology tho, which makes them weak

>if
Your government is sissy pussies
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fine with me. At least my enemies will die as well.

>seething peasants
Yep. Literally. The peasants are starting to revolt again, Ivan. Better fucking strap in.

>100 mercenaries land in Venezuela
nobody cares, honestly. the way the Russian government does it is that they send these guys as "defense contractors" so that if they die the Russian government can claim that they weren't involved

>The peasants are starting to revolt again, Ivan
And get shot or get arrested by your brave police
AHAHAHAHAHAHA, losers

Yes, the US Army is worthless. We give them billions and we are still being invaded.

Please land your troops at the Mexican border Ivan.

Russians are probably training Venezuelan officers and shipping tonnage of equipment/weapons, they not mercs baby sitting aid convoys

have fun Ivan.

We're hoping the shithole will fall apart on its own, so far that's been working. this isn't fucking ukraine though, this isn't on your doorstep like there. This is OUR backyard and I can unequivocally guarantee that you will be fucked sideways if you start anything. maybe you can further embarrass your country by sending the Kuznetsov over too. Russia is a joke, China is the real enemy and you're slowly being absorbed by them.

Attached: kashem.png (298x620, 28K)

Drown in a bottle of vodka under a wall-carpet, third worlder.

>t. soft hands

Attached: crops.jpg (274x268, 14K)

>this seething
OMG, guys, you're ridiculous

Attached: 1524855146974.png (327x316, 178K)

>guarantee that you will be fucked sideways
Oh please. The US can't even secure its own goddamn border.

honk honk

Get our payment this guy is going to skip town
Russian thinking

Attached: ED7E9589-9420-42D3-A88E-800752F508C5.jpg (950x1319, 287K)

>100 troops
lol.

Russia has already established better border security for Venezuala than the US Army has on the Mexican border.

honk honk

They went back for more gold

That’s USA
Syria, Yemen
USA used 95% of there smart bombs
Ukraine corruption that just got caught now.

imnotevenmadtho.jpg

youtu.be/XaeDMOWkCwU?t=606

That’s why is bomber are in Europe getting past due payments

>Failed in Georgia
>Failed in Syria
>Failed in Venezuela
>Failed in Ukraine (It's not about Crimea only, maybe you don't understand it yet, but wait a little)
Yes lots of reasons for me to be mad
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now, now. Adress them with their proper title, muzhik.

FPBP

America doesn't want war anymore, and nation building costs too much. Fuck the rest of the world; we've got what we need right here.

>>Russia whiting a brown country
I'm OK with this.

Attached: glo111bih -- 2555 -- nwc111nwe'.jpg (640x427, 26K)

I think I might have struck a nerve. Was it the russian guy at about 10 minutes into that video talking about how totally and absolutely they got fucking rekt by a force one tenth the size of theirs??. I guess most of the russians were unidentifiable, and their commander had to beg for the hellfire to stop being rained down just to retrieve their mangled corpses.

>FUCKED US TREMENDOUSLY

I just want you to know that he does not represent all of us. I wish Russia the best of luck in dismantling muttmerica and defeating our ZOG jew overlords

The Russians operated far more soldiers than this in Cuba, for far far longer. It's basically a glorified security detail, and a bit of dick waving to intimidate Venuzula's regional neighbors. No one seriously believes the Russians could do anything to stop a full blow US intervention, put the Russians are doing everything they can to muddy the waters and get themselves another foothold in south america.

Thanks, Ameribro, I wish US belongs to such as you.

Have you stood in a breadline? Because you will be soon.

>Ivan finally flexing arms
About fucking time. Should get some aesthetic deathsquad/torture vids. Russkies don't have gay ass backstabbing public/security forces and war conventions

Attached: 1467729443261.gif (500x500, 2.51M)

>breadline
have you been paying attention to the platforms of the democratic candidates for president? because if one of them gets elected then we'll be the ones standing in breadlines.

If it were up to me the US and Russia would ally against Islam and jewry, then launch a joint invasion against Israel, Saudi Arabia, and Turkey. I was really excited when Trump campaigned on leaving Syria and dismantling NATO but unfortunately it looks like that isn’t going to happen

are they bringing sandwiches or will Maduro eat them?

>When America gets cucked in Syria and now Zion Don and the Neocons are going to get cucked in Venezuela thanks to based Ruskies

блять дa нaм бы oт (((coбcтвeнных))) избaвитcя cнaчaлa пepeд тeм кaк в чyжoe гoвнo лeзть.

Refugees you are all welcome to come to America
You can work as the white American will fight a war we’re jobs and companies will be started on a slowing economy
Welcome to your Vietnam millinials