Russian regular troops landed in venezuela

reuters.com/article/us-venezuela-politics/russian-air-force-planes-land-in-venezuela-carrying-troops-report-idUSKCN1R50NB?feedType=RSS&feedName=worldNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed: Reuters/worldNews (Reuters World News)&utm_source=reddit.com

Attached: 1da.jpg (960x651, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5GCSWEgZT94
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Based

BASED
FUCK THE ZIODRUMPF ADMINISTRATION AND FUCK THE USA

>that url

Whatever. I'm ready anytime.

Attached: 139415629269.jpg (400x298, 16K)

wait are you fucking joking
jesus christ do they understand how the U.S feels about south america?
this is fucked

US are not relevant anymore, nobody give a fuck about their opinon or plans.

and russia is you absolute fucking fool?
both our countries media will hype up the sheep and we will end up in a war
unless you are an acceleration it’s faggot who has no concept of consequences, then my statement is a good thing in your view

Based

when you realize ww3 starts in Venezuela than the Korean Peninsula or Eastern Europe

Attached: pinochet 2.jpg (1200x884, 176K)

it really doesn't matter, the Russian government is pulling the same shit they did in Ukraine/Syria in regards to the status of their troops. They send them out as "defense contractors" so that when they get their asses kicked the Russian government can claim that the soldiers have no affiliation with the Russian government. If theoretically US forces got into a fight with them like they did the one time in Syria, the Russian government would just say "nah man those are mercenaries, they have nothing to do with us"

Attached: images (1).jpg (248x203, 11K)

It's time to fight for our neighbors' freedom and claim our russian women, amigos.

Attached: Brazilian_soldier_in_Port-au-Prince_2010-02-26.jpg (1919x2885, 2.46M)

Daily reminder to every country in the world - just spit on USA, they are below relevancy now.

Attached: 15503371886600.webm (720x1278, 1.56M)

if you stop trying to regime change countries
then russia wouldn't have to intervene

its all your fault you dumb fat ziotards

*tut tut*

Attached: 25_big.jpg (700x525, 36K)

thats true

Kuzya is only kept to keep operational know how and use it as training platform. But I doubt they will have real carrier any time soon.

this so much. no more bully boy ziousa.

I'm surprised they care that much about Venezuela but I guess they have to make a stand somewhere.

[MONROE DOCTRINE INTENSIFIES]

*AMERIFAT BANKRUPTCY INTENSIFIES*

If Russia thinks it can sustain a war in Venezuela they are wrong. But I dont think the US will attack. They can just sit back and watch the country fuck themselves. Why do anything?

Its also funny how Russia does the exact opposite every time an issue like this comes up. Why bother? Against the worlds greatest militarty power? Hurr durr.

Attached: 1551553163841.gif (480x360, 1.96M)

don't be a party pooper,user.
I want chaos

That came from one shitty source and those 400 or so mercenaries never even existed.

>Russian CHAD intervention
Vs
>Virgin US coup

You would fight another brother war? IMO it's smart for Russia to push the narrative with so much division.

this is true. until we remove the ZOG

Hell yeah, now israel will lose their piggy bank!!!!

Moron Putin will start WW3
Jow Forums will cheer while being nuked
The ultimate cuckoldery....
Russians turned Jow Forums into the biggest cucks ever.

If i get drafted over this, I'll use the opportunity to genocide beaners.

Nobody is getting nuked, America will tear itself a part before a major conflict got off the ground.

No shit, good luck getting me to fight my brothers over spic clay for a treasonous government.

And nothing will happen, anyway.

It would be in Russias best interest to force the U.S's hand and let us fracture. Possibly everyones best interest but I am not sure how zog'd Russia is

so what is russias interest there?
im not going to buy they are simply being anti imperialist

Same as Syria, protecting current goverment

>so what is russias interest there?
They invested billions in the country through some of their major oil and gas companies.
Venezuela is a buyer of Russian weapons and materiel.
They can't afford to let the Americans topple one of the few pro-Russian regimes in the Americas.

Different contracts, but mostly oil.
But Russian position is much more legit than American there. They are protecting legit government against some literallywho, backed by America.

>russia shitting on every us coup all over the world
great times lads

Protecting China’s investment with force. For as much as they talk shit about our ZOG, they’re a fucking XiOG.

Dont you dicorsd trannies need to take your hormones?

China is ZOG to you dumb nigger.

lmao, Russia is a third world shithole with nukes. keep talking about how the leading world superpower is irrelevant Ivan, it'll help you forget about your aids crisis.

forgot your memeflag shlomo

Legitimate question to you Americans, what purpose is there to even defend the US if it's being stolen from under your feat by shitskins? You get all defensive when people point out negatives of the US but those are the least of your worries considering the US will basically be a spic breeding ground within 50 years.

I'm sure Bolton, Pompeo, and Abrahms are salivating at the thought of WWIII.

It’s ZOG, but it’s the current endgame goal ZOG. Ours is the old shell

What did he mean by this?

don't you need to suck some more partially amputated baby penises you kike pedo? fuck off

Final boss.

Go worship Allah, you mongol halfbreed.

wew

This place is infested with spics masquerading as Americans, they're the only ones pro ZOG or newfags not lurking first I guess.

>considering the US will basically be a spic breeding ground within 50 years.
>50 years
Comrade Vladimir Vladimirich this is today the case

Attached: Bad.jpg (779x530, 68K)

As expected you're too dumb to even comprehend the question.

Everything that held the US morally superior in the cold war is being done away with. The majority of people are no longer christian nor do they hold conservative family values. Free speech is being censored under the premise of hate speech. Degeneracy is allowed to run free and rampant. The Untied States is a sinking ship and the passengers are too dumb to realize it.

they really just look pathetic and stupid at this point.

That's what I'm worried about.

sooner the better

We realize it, even cuckservatives, we wouldn't be able to go to war with Iran without fracturing. House of cards about to internally fall

>Everything that held Russia morally superior in the cold war is being done away with. The majority of people are no longer christian nor do they hold conservative family values. Free speech is being censored under the premise of hate speech. Degeneracy is allowed to run free and rampant. The Russian Federation is a sinking ship and the passengers are too dumb to realize it.
Huh, really makes you think

1.3 trillion vs 20 trillion dollars economy faggot spit all you want

You’re right but MAGAtards are too stupid/proud to admit they’re wrong

Bolsonaro is ready to open his legs and allow an American military bases in Brazil. Alcântara and another one near the Venezuelan border.

I dont need one. Jow Forums is a trump board and israel is trumps best friend

Because it's my home. also, If you want to discuss replacement then we can lol. I never said either issue was more important but that doesn't change how ridiculous your comment was.

The Russians were not morally superior during the cold war. Atheism was state enforced , speech was censored, and certain degeneracy was encouraged such as abortion. Since then the situation has improved significantly.

>1.3 trillion vs 20 trillion dollars economy faggot spit all you want
>muh gdp
There's more to life than soulless consumerism, burger-san

Attached: xB174pO.jpg (640x960, 153K)

>The Russians were not morally superior during the cold war. Atheism was state enforced , speech was censored, and certain degeneracy was encouraged such as abortion. Since then the situation has improved significantly.
Your country is known for Krokodil
At least in the USSR drug dealers were executed en masse

Overthrowing communist despots on our own continent is illegal regime change? You deserve a .223 right in your skull commie boy.

Guys where can I find comfy happening footage of venezuela. Isn't the military opening fire or blocking the border or something? Why can't I see anything.

It's really stupid and only old braindead boomer as Bolsonaro can choose to start sucking american dick at this times.
Siding with america nowadays is siding with sinking ship.

>Guys where can I find comfy happening footage of venezuela. Isn't the military opening fire or blocking the border or something? Why can't I see anything.
Liveleak is probably your best bet

Oof, you have to go back.

That makes no fucking sense how about refute my statements with some logic commie boy

Have a (you). Based Russian nationalist. Putin is fighting against western degeneracy. I had the opportunity to live in Moscow and breed one of your Russian beauties. We make beautiful blonde blue eyed Anglo-slav babies.

Thanks user.

The absolute state of Americans

Attached: q5OL30E.jpg (600x315, 16K)

Not sure why some do, I'm passed the point of defending a Jewish owned U.S. As long as my family stays safe this place can burn. I'm white, I know that if shit fails we can just rebuild anyway.

Snap, the pot keeps boiling boys. It could go either way, Trump could go full bore on Venezuela, turning it into Cuban missile crisis 2.0 and use it as a campaign issue, or he tries to keep a lid on it till after the election. Unfortunately the enemy gets a vote, and my guess is Russia is going to force it as a campaign issue. None of the Dems are even a little hawkish, Biden maybe. And Trump tbqh has proven to be a bit of a lame duck in anything other than diplomatic bluster. I don't know if he has the stones or the cabinet to support a full blown war. Especially with mattis being gone.

Attached: 1553295743416m.jpg (640x477, 90K)

How much did you pay for this mailorder bride of yours?

I never claimed we were perfect but this aspect is no different from the mass opioid additions within the US. Likewise Netherlands is in no position to lecture anyone on moral superiority. Amsterdam is a drug den, sex tourism destination and Islamist breeding ground packaged into one place.

All that matters is that strives are made to improve or at least maintain. In both the US and western Europe the situation is quickly deteriorating.

I have the strangest feeling that something in the US-Backed convoy was a trojan horse to create an actual humanitarian crisis, which is why they burned it when it backfired.

What strange times.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (736x492, 45K)

It's a decent bit of posturing on the global stage though, the Russians can easily spin Syria into a victory for the Russian federation, an example of how they help their friends. South America is a logical place to project power.

If thinking you can turn this shit around on them is the response then we all fucking deserve to get nuked. Shit is fucked you retard, nows not the time for a dick measuring contest, especially when you're a goddamn eunuch.

lol don't you only have one aircraft carrier that isn't even working. lel.

No treason charges and the Russians invade the western hemisphere on the same day MAGA

Attached: 1527078823859.jpg (799x454, 42K)

His group is a mix of neocons who believe they're Americans, Evangelicals and bankers. Just wait for the new tax or the pension reform and the whole thing will fall apart.
He's fucked. Honestly, I don't think he'll finish 2020 in the presidency.

It means you're a fucking spic and are not American so your opinion is irrelevant. Venezuela is not communist, its a country full of spics who put all of their eggs in their basket of oil while trying to emulate western industry. Instead of brick and mortar investment they all have useless degrees and no money thanks to OPEC and 'global warming'

Get fucked spic.

not really an invasion considering the troops were flown into the airport but I see what you're getting at and like the idea a little.

tfw Russia is going around blocking the JewSA from (((helping))) people.

Attached: 1530496969416.jpg (478x424, 49K)

i did not know that Putin is an accelerationist, but i like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=5GCSWEgZT94

Based Russian apmy ensures Venezuelans won't get food and toilet paper any time this decade
So proud

>He's fucked. Honestly, I don't think he'll finish 2020 in the presidency.
Who will replace him?

>Based Russian apmy ensures Venezuelans won't get food and toilet paper any time this decade
How much is Navalny paying you to post this?

You dont know shit about geo politics or the deffirence bwtween foreign and domestic threats go read some more Mein Kampf retard.

I bet there will be humanitarian help from Russia to them pretty soon. And it's actually not bad since they will pay for it with gold, because all their money are stuck at american and european banks.

Navalny is controlled opposition and the fuckt you even know about him proves you are kremlinbot

>within 50 years.
make that 20 years ago

/ourguy/ if he forces the west to respond, house of fucking cards, with election shilling coming soon it could be what we need.

>You dont know shit about geo politics or the deffirence bwtween foreign and domestic threats go read some more Mein Kampf retard.

>Venezuela
>a foreign threat
Pick one, retard. The Monroe Doctrine has been dead since the Bay of Pigs

Why do you have such strong opinions on this matter and Russia in general? A personal vendetta of some sort?

Russia again being the good guy. American conservatives were to busy shouting USA, USA and dreaming of the moon landing. It's good to have an opposing force since it becomes alot harder for America/Israel to do whatever the fuck they want.