Italy signs up for China's One Belt, One Road program

>Italy signs up for China's One Belt, One Road program
>EU removes ban on Huawei

America's days as superpower are numbered. This is what we deserve for being unfair towards the rest of the world as superpower.

Attached: _106149711_mediaitem106149707.jpg (660x371, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luxottica
youtu.be/I-A2_rg2Rb0?t=66
youtube.com/watch?v=8z2gnZe_D9U
youtube.com/watch?v=NrardEWL5oM
youtu.be/0fm11XFw8uY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The first domino has fallen.

>America's days as superpower are numbered.
No, only the days as the only superpower.

To be honest I think this is the best for Americans too, their thrived during the time of competitions with the URRS.

End of global democracy as we know it. More regimes are bound to copy the china model. Means more censorship and authoritarian government in the US, and economic decline.

It's only logical that when you have to share resources with other major powers, your country's economic outlook will worsen.

the US has become too degenerate
this is for the best

Attached: corp.jpg (1200x1200, 284K)

Good, fuck imperialism.

You ready to get poorer, you gutless farm boy?

We should be supporting imperialism.

Otherwise what's the fucking point of this whole "life" thing.

Live. To conquer.

>Implying America isn't already poor
Yeah, we're so much better off pissing away trillions of dollar in Afghanistan, retard

Why not?

Its for protecting our strategic interests.
If we leave afghanistan

>taliban takes over, iran grows in influence
>russia and china get easy access to oil

we dont want that.

we should REFUSE to go down without a fight.

Let the private mercenaries from BLACKWATER take care of Afghanistan, like the east india company. we can save money and still maintain our influence.

BTW, where is the upvote button? I'm making good posts, i want upvotes.

>It's only logical that when you have to share resources with other major powers, your country's economic outlook will worsen.
Go compare USA growth rate when URRS was a thing vs when it wasn't anymore.

America has weak leaders who lack the will to enforce compliance. What would Rome do if an ally broke with them?

Eliminate all men who can fight and enslave the women and children. With today's technology Italy would be under heavy cyberattack by the NSA. All power plants shut down in minutes, bank infrastructure deleted, leadership decapitation plan in place.

Once entirely demoralized and dead, the few weak Italians would come to Rome begging on their knees for compassion. The Emperor would then laugh in the Senate and decide if they were even allowed to live.

America was a smaller economy back then. Poorer countries have room to grow.

Rich countries grow slower. In America, unless we're at the forefront of technology, we WILL stagnate. With existing technology, we've already hit a peak in productivity.

If america can't protect its economic interests and trade routes overseas, we WILL get poorer. happens with all empires.

Is this what china and russia are gonna do to us?

More countries should seek Russian or Chinese protection from the US desu

I now accept the yellow race as my masters
fat burgers gtfo

>ITT (and that’s a good thing)

Attached: F15F547E-E6A6-4D4E-87A8-27EE0D2A2921.jpg (501x585, 44K)

burgers will merely become fat mexicans anyway...
china > mexico

>URRS

UWOTM8?!

Attached: !!!!!!!!!!.jpg (855x885, 214K)

>>taliban takes over, iran grows in influence

>This teenage dunce has no idea that the Taliban are Sunni and Iran is Shia.

>Still wants to have an opinion on this subject.

Please kill yourself at your earliest convenience senpai.

Attached: ..................png (645x773, 11K)

Italian for USSR, my bad.

I just can't get over that fucking amoeba upthread that thinks the Taliban and Iran are natural allies. I almost punched my monitor when I read that.

Attached: ......jpg (402x402, 13K)

The west is lost. Who the fuck cares.

USA is degenerating
Europe is degenerating
Canada/Australia/NZ is degenerating

Good luck to China on directing the future of humanity

Italy just assured its future. Unlike say the US, Italy actually produces stuff.

The pasta must flow

Salvini>Orban>Putin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>cumrag>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Daghnald Dumphfghf

Attached: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.jpg (655x527, 59K)

I get that America has its problems but if Europeans are so assblasted by us that they want to see Chang as a superpower then they deserve dealing with their bullshit.

Get ready for the Eurasian supercontinent. Anglos are going to get blown the fuck out.

>America is an ally that comes with no bullshit strings attached

FUCKIING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

*inhales*

Attached: Forgot to Lock the Dungeon.gif (225x249, 808K)

Eurasian Confederacy. SCO. EaEU. CSTO. Your mother.

Oceania is fucked.

Attached: ...................jpg (699x990, 49K)

Because chinese dick taste better than american and jew dick? nice trade mate
Maybe learn the third way, don’t suck dick.

Dunno how much of their stuff you get, but Italy produces a shitload of ceramics, general water/bathroom stuff, small agricultural and service vehicles, and of course cars. That's just what I can remember of the top of my head. It's common to see "made in Italy" stuff while for instance I've never seen anything "made in USA"

Basic point is Italy isn't some kind of industrial behemoth, but they are there, they do shit, and they filled quite a few niche markets. Their position is very difficult to attack but easy to defend. a wonderful position.

这是习近平这里的人!

Attached: 20190224_151846.jpg (3840x2160, 2.31M)

Never said that. How's Hongcouver this time of the year?

>memeflag
Kys chinkboi

你在破解吗?

my body is ready

Attached: final mission.jpg (1277x680, 414K)

It seems the EU days are numbered, OP. Can't you read?

>>你在破解吗?

Attached: FB_IMG_1551448114108.jpg (2048x1536, 365K)

What’s up?

Mutts soon will lose their naval superiority and be embargoed by ships commanded by heavy voice and a mustache commie admirals . Lets see how US fares when numbers and logistics will be against them. It will be funny

I'm gonna learn Mandarin to prepare for Pax Sinica.

Attached: 1553298936681.jpg (1200x706, 289K)

I'm in Chinkonto, not Hongcouver.

It's beautiful, spring finally arrived. No coat on outside today.

Attached: Chinada.png (1258x757, 46K)

Nemam pojma što to znači brate. Nisam Kinez ako to pitaš, zašto svi to misle? Ka fol svi koji ne puše amerima kurac su Kinezi, el to? Gade mi se više te spike, nemoš srat po ljudima po svitu i shillat pedere i crnce i još očekivat da budu zahvalni. Kina ne postavlja političke/ideološke uvjete, to mi je dovoljno.

India will rule USA, and China will rule Russia

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>pic

Holy shit. That's unironically a geopolitical game over. The Chinks even took South America.

Attached: ...........jpg (533x857, 64K)

Forgot about what I was gonna say actually. lol!

Ni hao---> How are you
Haoji bujian---> theres been long to see
Cai---> tea
Wo cong ---> I come

Ideograms are hard, need time. But worth it , english will be useful only for shitposting soon

Serves USA right for trying to force us to put more sanctions on Iran

The ironic thing is that USA can't blame anyone but itself.
They delocalized their manifacturing sector to China to pay lower wages to earn bigger profits.
They thought chinamens were too dumb to steal and and improve their technology.
They were wrong, and this is the result.

Whoops, my bad. I meant pakistan.

I got my third world muslim hell-holes mixed up.

像我这样的大多数中国人现在都会从网络或媒体中窃取想法。

An italian company monopolizes the eyewear industry.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luxottica

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

Attached: Chang.png (505x576, 34K)

Nothing of the sort will happen silly

i hope they get everything they deserve and more

Hey bruh, tell us a guy to learn fast ideograms. Do i need to write them down everytime, use an app in phone, or just watching them is enough? i assume correct stroke order is mandatory. Are there rules on them?

PS: Chinks are based.
Hapiness is a man and a roof ideogram, but a man and a woman ideogram under roof is strife, if i remember correct

>b-but Chyna will collapse in 5 years, right?

Haha good luck maintaining naval superiority when you have lost access to most continental resources

Based. Guys like him will have full authority on house inspections

Attached: images.jpg (197x256, 9K)

Renewed growth and friendship between east and the west.

Attached: 1421875128973.jpg (640x413, 91K)

China knows how to deal with muslims
The US doesn't and is forcing their wrong ways on the world
I'm sorry, but you have to go

Based.
The anti-muslim coalition is forming.
Put them on trains to China, and China will disapear them like the Ugyurs.

The USA was the one arming the muslims in the first place user.

Lol, hows life in swedistan?

>The anti-muslim coalition is forming.
Great Roma and the united 3 Kingdoms standing together against Muslims horde.

Attached: 1324627500260.png (447x599, 393K)

They just restored something that existed since the early Hellenistic powers.

Ancient powers together this time.

There will be a new union crushing the kebab.

Attached: tumblr_ngjhwzZZo01rwjpnyo2_1280.jpg (738x291, 108K)

To think we lost so many American men just so the fucks in washington could win in a dick fight against China.
This country need to collapse.

Here's something you China shills can never answer: How will China survive when it can no longer purposefully keep its citizens in abject poverty and slave labor and all the jobs leave and go to Mexico and Latin America, back to the US and Europe?

Attached: 705.jpg (1440x810, 141K)

Yep, chink democrat

>Mexico
You're not relevant to anyone but USA.

China is creating new industries in Africa.

Attached: Addis+Ababa.jpg (1000x750, 214K)

We may lose naval superiority over the South China Sea, but China will not be encroaching on US territory. China will be finding out about the hardships of the middle class soon and their economic situation will become far more tenuous given the overinflated population. A conflict with the US will be unsustainable and vice versa.

Silk road will be wonderful. Not like these mutt merchants that revolve their conversations around money. we will stop our trucks on comfy central asia noland taverns and we will exchange haiku (chink word i dont know), calligraphy nibs and play baduk (go)

B A S E D

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 47K)

Based.

They fought for OUR FREEDOM. Our corporate interests.

The NFL. Walmart. Ford. Lockheed Martin. Your cars. Hot Pockets. Reese's peanut butter cups.

Those companies built our beautiful suburbs, our magnificent cities. They enjoyed an advantage in the global supply chain during the post world war 2 era.

That advantage, wouldn't have existed without our war-mongering.

Truth be told, i don't wanna become poorer. But if do, i'd rather be poor and American. Instead of rich and chinese.

We won't go down without a fight.

So you agree that China can't sustain a slave population anymore?

Attached: 18e.jpg (900x810, 55K)

>China will be finding out about the hardships of the middle class soon
They have a new system in place which guides their citizens to purchase behaviour that is good for the overall nation.

Much like how Patreon rewards you id you shill for Democrats on Twitter, and punish you if you're bad for the Democrats.

China's people will grow out of poverty and China will turn Africa, Mexico and Latin america into sweatshops.

What slave population? China's GDP is growing faster than the rest of the world. Hundreds of millions of people have been lifted out of poverty.

>They have a new system in place which guides their citizens to purchase behaviour that is good for the overall nation.
The capitalist beast has been tamed for humanity. Based

>We
fuck off memeflag

haiku is a Japanese version of a poem as far as I remember. What makes it unique is that it doesn't need to rhyme

almost forgot my mandarin lesson today. thx for the reminder!

This is what I like about China.

Western commercial: youtu.be/I-A2_rg2Rb0?t=66
vs,
Chinese commercial: youtube.com/watch?v=8z2gnZe_D9U

It's very clear to me the Chinese government wants what is best for the whole nation, while the American corporations want the death of its citizens.

Attached: 1312083823986.jpg (790x831, 223K)

You are a slave more so today then your ancestors ever were at any time in history. That's the clown world in full effect..."yo" I would tell you to get a clue but there is no where in your tiny brain a clue can be cultivated into truth of any kind. Also we are all going to die soon as per the kikestones… Gj though you showed them evil Nazis...

China is already focusing on internal economy for like 7 years, one reason why we entered in a crisis (they stopped to buy fucking a lot)

>seething

We will let mutts open texas burger shops on silk road, good bucks to be made there, and will pay better than mcdonalds.
You will be cultured too for free

Attached: ChineseNoble.jpg (227x222, 12K)

#112 ranking for GDP per capita. That’s Africa tier, and not the good African countries. Take that and add on top of it that they have more wealth inequality than any nation on earth and then you will see where the slave population meme is coming from.

Uh no Jews planned on chinks as the new rome after America long ago... All of Americas ills were planned and implemented by Jews to help genocide all whites as America falls...look at the gas crisis of the 70's that helped to create the "rice burner" etc all to help facilitate the time when they would burn America and prop up gooks. Everyone has been tricked and played even gooks.

>Italy will become a superpower in 2040

>America's days as superpower are numbered.
Totally agree, USA value diversity/skin color over merits. China have produce more innovations than USA in recent years.
youtube.com/watch?v=NrardEWL5oM

Attached: div57.jpg (1024x782, 236K)

They still went from a billion poor, to hundreds of million wealthy.

Not an easy task.

>#112 ranking for GDP per capita.

So what? Is China supposed to quadruple its GDP within a year? Your sinophobia has rotted your brain.

>implying the jews would sacrifice their perfect golem for no reason
Nah.

youtu.be/0fm11XFw8uY
Why leave for tomorrow when you can start today

We are sorry. we truly are

They still treat them like slaves tho. Search about work conditions in China and you'll see what I mean.
Yes, China has grown. But they're definitely into work slavery

Yes but since they're already considered an industrialized nation eventually labor laws and working conditions will improve causing prices and production costs to go up. So how can China ever conceive becoming stronger when eventually all those jobs that built it will disappear? Let's not forget that the US is the reason for China's rise and could easily be the reason for its fall with a couple of changes here and there. Not even mentioning its screwed up age demographics

Attached: 1522277363729.png (396x385, 131K)

Do you need further proof that the populist far right parties in Europe exist solely to undermine the European project and are stooges of Russian and Chinese interests?

Attached: Salvini-Russia[1].jpg (1225x800, 50K)