Muslims are the fucking scum of the Earth

>be me, working wagecuck retail job just to get by as NEET won't cut it
>most customers where I work are lovely and sociable so the hours go by well, it's a fairly prestigious store too so there is at least some dignity to working there
>earlier this week two raghead Muslims come in
>this is towards the end of the day about 10 minutes before closing
>ragheads always come in at this time, presumably because it's late and that's when they finish praying at their local shithole mosque or blowing up their daily quota of infidels
>already feel primal urge to not serve them and REEE them out of the store but policy demands I be nice
>inform them we close in 10 minutes
>'no speak English'
>of fucking course
>repeat that we close in 10 minutes, this time with hand gestures and motion to the clock
>their stoneage brains seem to understand this time
>they proceed to spend 8 minutes gathering up all the cheap 50p items on sale because presumably this is all they can afford, mooching off benefits
>this is typical behaviour I have observed of ragheads that frequent the store
>2 minutes before closing they dump about 50 clothing items onto the counter
>this will collectively take me about 10 minutes to process
>manager shoots me a look which essentially says 'yes it sucks but money is money, get on with it'

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u4.jpg (550x550, 17K)

>I start scanning their cheap asses through
>make idle conversation as usual
>this is a complete waste of time as they have of course refused to integrate, do not know the language and thus it is roughly analogous to talking to a monkey
>forgot to mention they both absolutely STINK of curry, another common trait I've noted
>about 40 items in, they finally utter a reply half in Arabic
>because their filthy language is fucking 90% consonants like ACHBOOGAOROTOKOLLOBOUINECHCHCHCHCH they're spitting like crazy
>a single fleck of Islamic saliva arcs over the counter and lands squarely on my bottom lip
>am internally completely grossed out but it happens sometimes and the transaction is nearly over and am starting to gag from the curry smell so think nothing of it
>finally ring up their total
>it's only like 20 pounds for the lot, fucking steal
>fucking cheap mudslimes start fucking haggling with me like it's an Arabian bazaar
>are you fucking kidding me
>5 minutes past closing at this point
>my manager is evidently antsy and wants to go home, she's indicating me to hurry things along
>turns out the items they chose have been further reduced to what the pricetag says
>because of the stupid till system I have to manually change every price just so these fucking invaders can have another 20p off their clothes which they're probably just going to pawn off on their 6 million dirty spawn anyway
>15 minutes past closing
>the transaction is now at a satisfactorily cheapskate enough level for these subhumans
>they pay and leave
>by now the store is fumigated with curry
>me and manager lock up and leave
>laugh about the incident but largely forget about it

>on Wednesday I start feeling incredibly ill out of nowhere
>heavy sweats, persistent nausea, diarrhea, blood in my shit
>whatthefuck.jpg
>I haven't been legitimately ill since like 2015 and I have quite a good immune system so this raises some red flags
>try to ignore it but it worsens over the course of the day
>arrange a doctor's appointment for that afternoon
>explain my symptoms and he looks concerned
>takes some samples, runs some tests, goes off and comes back a few times
>by this point I'm freaked out
>he comes back and lays it on me
>I've got dysentery
>the fucking desert rat mudslimes gave me dysentery

Bring back the Crusades.

Sooo what r u gunna do about it? Just bitch and complain online? Take action brother

tl;dr

What do you suggest fren

Fuck you

hope you're feeling better user, because it's only going to get much worse. their stinginess is undoubtedly limitless. no wonder they go to all lengths to milk the benefit system.

They were probably Indian or paki Muslims

thats what you get for frequenting curry houses you fucking faggot

>Indian or paki Muslims
Isn't it the same?

tldr - there's a reason there's an ocean in between the two civilizations.

I literally have never been in one and point blank refuse to purchase anything from any non-white vendor

Plus the smell makes me want to vomit

They're dirty fucking rats, I know. One of the reasons I turned Racist was that I'm a germaphobe, and mudslimes are too stupid or rude to make ANY effort at all to not infect anyone. Arabia needs to be fumigated.

Wait, there is not an ocean between me and their civili...

Oh fuck.

Based leaf

Start repilling the people around you. Posters, graffity, cartoons anything that might redpill your intended audience.

Get well soon user, but I also reccomend you to take action. You might not want to be arrested for the murder of 50 muslims, but you could take a stand in other ways, such as posting "it's okay to be white" sheets in the streets (make sure you do it for from home tho) or you could do what happened in Birmingham and start smashing mosques. Take a stand, Godspeed faggot

t.chaim

Kek, close your mouth

What did you mean by this

Op got spit on the mouth by a sand nigger and got dysentery

Correction, Jews are the scum of the earth

He's calling you a jew. Proper American intellectual.

t. Muhammad Tyrone Jimenez

Get well soon brother. This time we'll finish the fight together.

Curry is Sounth Asian, not Arabic.
Lol, complain to your puny immune system.

oi mate you got a loicense far dat islamophobia

Attached: 2b1418375f3d76cd7653f40b5cef3cbab57b6e50f437591eb3abe66067df20f1.jpg (985x1108, 256K)

I hear you about the smell. I used to work with somolians and muslims during my time in the marines. They always attracted flies and were devoid of any signs of intelligence.
We would smile and wave but inside we all knew they were stupid smelly and violent creatures. How can we win hearts and minds when they dont even have those?

Fuck off, I haven't been sick in years. I've been around people coughing and hacking up phlegm on a near weekly basis for half a decade and haven't caught anything, but a single interaction with these filthy sandniggers gives me a gastrointestinal infection

What does that tell you

Dysentery is transmitted via the fecal-oral route, or in common English by eating shit. What does it tell me about you...

And who's to say the mudslimes didn't wash their hands after shitting and then put their hands near or in their mouths, thus contaminating their spit, smartass

Dysentery is literally one of the most infectious diseases on Earth

If you only got it by consuming feces literally only turbo autists and monkeys would contract it you fucking moron

It occurs where human feces are used as fertilizer, so that it can end up in food.

oral fecal route. muslims dont wash their hands until its prayer than they believe they are clean.

>>already feel primal urge to not serve them
You have a serious attitude problems.

Attached: 1553472458177.jpg (1024x576, 48K)

They are scared an embarrased with very little money/.
Obviously.
>Came at late hours just before closing time = paranoia = fear = scared.
>On benefits or have to bugdet with very little spendiing more/wealth = humiliation = shame, hence again coming at late hours when very little customers are in the shop.

Anything else.?
Yes
If you was muh serf id sack you an get someone who understands ones customer.

Have a nice day evil cunt.

Attached: e6fca35c7ffa6fe5731b2c40f5e5c378--eye-candy-boulevard.jpg (500x500, 27K)

This tells us your belly aint yet ready enough to classed EXOTIC...

Attached: androiduser.png (413x549, 152K)

Muslims are required to wash themselves in a prescribed way before prayer if something like a dozen possible things occured since they washed the alst time and islam is obsessed with cleanlines to somewhat absurd degree, so your comment doesn't make sense.

Lips still exist when you close your mouth.
>a single fleck of Islamic saliva arcs over the counter and lands squarely on my bottom lip

Maybe you're just an unlikable faggot. I once worked with sand niggers and I befriended all of them. One of them even bought me an iphone for my birthday

>He pretend for a moment it isn't simply a case of a guy not wiping himself properly and spreading disease because of it

You're talking of it as if working plumbing was the norm in Muslim countries.

This, but I'm sure there are plenty of Mudshits out there who take and/or ignore whatever verses out of Koran in the context of convenience. Considering that the Muslims OP was talking about were most likely Pakis (who are well known for their incest) I wouldn't expect every single one of them to consider hygiene to be on top of their priorities. I never met a relatively decent muzzie outside of Kosovo either so there's that.

>also, Inb4 dirty jew
Hating muslims as well as hating zionists isn't exactly mutually exclusive.

If they had their way it wouldn't be the norm here either. Seen the way they ghettoise this country

Where is the logic in deliberately making areas into a shithole to match the place you wanted to get away from

this

Read that as beheaded and got a bit confused.

>not cool, man.

fuck off mohammed

>islam is obsessed with cleanlines to somewhat absurd degree
your notion of "islam" might be
but muslims are fucking filthy scum in most muslim countries
(with the exception of saudi arabia where they are obsessed with their cleanliness. i have never seen anything as white as those nighties the men wear. when they are walking in the sun they are dazzling)

Attached: men-in-white.jpg (400x292, 23K)

I mean, it's a somewhat essential part of islam, so while I don't have any real data, I wouldn't expect muslim to really ignore it, and it has nothing to do with them being muslims in that case.
It even prescribes what you are supposed to do when there is not enough water, I don't think it's that bad unless it's syria or some other place that is currently being destroyed and OP is in the UK. This opinion is just completely off base you could just as well blame jews for eating all the bacon.

when i was a cashier the black customers would intentionally take a long time to put their stuff up, and they would stay at the back of the conveyor belt during the entire transaction so they could both prevent other people from loading their merch and leave periodically to get things they forgot. muslims were pretty normal but i don't think we get the poor ones over here because they're always paying with their apple watch like a bunch of showoffs.