Blacks

Why does England has black people?

Attached: vHWQo0K.png (430x275, 252K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/crime-justice-and-the-law/policing/number-of-arrests/latest
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somerset_v_Stewart
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Post ww2 migrants from commonwealth countries like Jamaica. Plus the general mass migration of the last 2 decades.
They’re still only 3% of the population. We have 2 Muslims for every nigger.
We also have Muslim niggers. Can you imagine?

Attached: B46260F8-C4B2-4FA8-BAD6-685A9EFDBCFB.jpg (1944x1296, 301K)

Based. Black women are queens

Attached: 1553460877020.jpg (720x853, 99K)

Because Jews

3% is a massive amount, by the way. Even 1% is significant.

Because they are stupid cucks

>oblivious to colonialism and slavery
why don't a crack open a book instead of displaying to the world your negative iq faggot?

>They’re still only 3% of the population.
this is still way too much.

Because Britain is responsible for imperialism, colonialism and slavery which POC were the victims of, so they have every right to settle in Britain as British people.

Educate yourself.

Britain doesn't have niggers that were former slaves. Slavery was illegal in the British Isles its self. They're all from countries like Jamaica that arrived in the 70s. Ironically, the largest group of immigrants Britain ever saw until the late 20th century was niggers who fought for the Redcoats in the American Revolution.

white guilt....

Attached: kangz.png (2048x791, 444K)

The UK was the first country in the world to abolish slavery. 3/10ths of the entire UK GDP was used to wage war against slave traders with 1/3rd of its entire navy being deployed to do so. The UK was the first country in the world to give equal/human rights to blacks, hundreds of years before most other countries. Though I don't know why, since human rights are supposed to be for humans?

UK has always been pretty jewey though. It's been run by the Rothschilds for like 600 years now.

Anyone in the UK who has been paying taxes since before 2014 is directly responsible for the ending of slavery, since only 2014 did taxes end paying off the debt incurred doing so.

As for colonialism WOW so sorry for all those hospitals, schools, art, technology, civilization. Ungrateful monkeys.

Nice lies

See

Because at some point in history, for a reason nobody can understand, the Englishman decided to give his country to third world foreigners.

Attached: londonstats.png (1001x524, 33K)

We have more traitors in our midst than we have niggers.

Blacks in Britain also commit the most crime.

ethnicity-facts-figures.service.gov.uk/crime-justice-and-the-law/policing/number-of-arrests/latest

>Black people were over 3 times as likely to be arrested as White people – there were 35 arrests for every 1,000 Black people, and 11 arrests for every 1,000 White people

>Black women were more than twice as likely to be arrested as White women – there were 7 arrests for every 1,000 Black women, and 3 arrests for every 1,000 White women

>arrest rates for people from the Asian, White, and Other (including Chinese) ethnic groups were lower than average in almost every year of the period studied, while the rates for people from the Black and Mixed ethnic groups were consistently higher than average

We brought them here to work but they only came for gibs, stealing and the chance to fuck white women.
Worked out well for the black man, not so much for white Brits.

They won the war. Simple.

it's what happens when you put easily emotionally manipulated sheltered morally righteous post-christians in charge of a country

Does has

Attached: Annotation 2019-03-24 212924.png (626x781, 429K)

For a European country and an ethnic homeland, yeah. But no one's really disputing that.

nah they're not they're stinky baboons

britain is responsible for decolonisation and the global abolition of slavery

holy shit look at this lil mongrel

>shopworker
wagie deserved it, should've learned to code

Attached: wagecuck.png (1200x1000, 671K)

Where the fuck did you get this rubbish?

Based. And yeah I dunno why we did it either, no one thanked us for it they just reverse-colonised us and made us an even bigger laughing stock than we would have been. Now we have to be multicultural and a dystopian nightmare all at once.

Anyway this cucked to fuck perspective is why we lost the Revolutionary War with the yanks as well. Anyone saying the British empire was ~evil~ because we did x or did this or that, well, no, we were a bunch of fucking pussies who despite holding history's largest spanning and most prolific empire lost to a ragtag group of American rebels employing guerrilla warfare tactics and gave up India because some anorexic went marching over salt taxes one day.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somerset_v_Stewart

Know your ruling MOOR kangz you degenerate whore.

because you have jews

I bet I'm the only Choctaw in London, probably all of England. And I've probably impregnated at least half a dozen fine milky white english girls the past 3 months I've been here. They can't keep off me.

What are you trying to say? Do you really think there was no slavery on Jamaica?

They sweep our chimneys

No, I said slavery was illegal in the British Isles for a reason, safe for Northern Ireland.

rothchilds since very early 1800s, was after waterloo that they actually gained control and made a fortune

You mean great britain?

white guilt they've been there for many decades though unlike the teeming masses of pakis and muslims they keep shoving into UK

No, in the UK which was Ireland too back then.

he knows about battle of waterloo carrier pigeons

Attached: serveimage.gif (245x145, 534K)

Remember when the Commonwealth was a thing? The EU couldn't think to compare to the far flung whites and oddball collection of deep dark black states scattered about.