Russia, friend or foe?

Attached: 58E937DC-8313-400B-B12D-397982C70703.jpg (1080x1080, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

muslim.ru/en/articles/137/13878/
aljazeera.com/indepth/features/islam-russia-180307094248743.html
themoscowtimes.com/articles/the-color-of-love-57131
thedailybeast.com/from-russia-with-love-thousands-of-wives-for-turkish-husbands
irishtimes.com/news/trauma-fades-for-mixed-marriages-in-new-russia-1.53230
theworldofchinese.com/2015/06/russian-newspaper-encourages-russian-chinese-marriages/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

sub 80 IQ tier thread

Mostly a nationalist nation we could learn from. Not technologically. Technologically they retarded teenage apes.

>nationalist nation
this is very untrue pal

Friend

Attached: 1543277377876.png (324x471, 373K)

Friendly rival

Foe

The dems are coluding w them to divide the country and impeach our president.

>Russia is BASTE!!!!

muslim.ru/en/articles/137/13878/
>President Putin: Traditional Islam is an integral part of Russia’s spiritual life

aljazeera.com/indepth/features/islam-russia-180307094248743.html
>The Muslim community in Russia continues to grow, having reached 25 million, according to the grand mufti of Russia, Sheikh Rawil Gaynetdin.
>Islam came to Russia in the seventh century. Followers of our Prophet Muhammad came to Russia 22 years after he left earthly life."
>If the trend continues, the Muslim population could outnumber ethnic Russians within 30 years

Attached: 1550134192028.jpg (735x400, 96K)

Russia is a shithole and the women are skanks

No? How not?

>b-but muh based russian qt virgin wife????
>Love and Race in Modern Russia. Mixed-race marriages are becoming more common in Russia
themoscowtimes.com/articles/the-color-of-love-57131

>From Russia With Love, Thousands of Wives for Turkish Husbands
thedailybeast.com/from-russia-with-love-thousands-of-wives-for-turkish-husbands

>Trauma fades for mixed marriages in new Russia
irishtimes.com/news/trauma-fades-for-mixed-marriages-in-new-russia-1.53230

>Russian newspaper encourages Russian-Chinese marriages
theworldofchinese.com/2015/06/russian-newspaper-encourages-russian-chinese-marriages/

Attached: 1549563765082.jpg (500x495, 59K)

Subhuman scum,
They are worst than niggers acctualy because niggers didnt send kgb agents to destroy our way of life just because some bearded faggot said money is haram

From article:
An October 2016 poll by the independent Levada Center pollster found that 52 percent of Russians support the nationalist slogan “Russia for Russians,” while only 12 percent felt that immigrants enrich Russian society.

Neutral and jewed, like most countries.

Foe for now, but we shouldn't be. I don't want any more brother wars. I can't in good conscience shoot them. If we were unifed we would rule the world, which is why the powers that be prevent that.

D.P. pls go

Real qt what's her name?

Meh. Fun to fuck with but don't really hate them. Hate chinks though.

Jew is triggered. God doesn't love you.
You will never have a greater Israel.
You've made your only unholy ally the USA batshit retarded.

I like them more than you Brit fags.

I have both Russian and British ancestry. I have never known the Russians to talk to me with absolute contempt over being born in the new world.

Attached: IMG_8717.jpg (585x597, 76K)

because our government is neo-soviet. And that's mean that they pushing narrative like "ethnic russian man is bad, minority good", "le Fraternity of peoples", "migrants are good" et cetera

Neither - rival working for their own interests first. We should cooperate with them in some ways, when it's in our interests, and screw with them in some ways, when it's in our interests. Don't kiss their asses or trust them, but don't provoke them too much either.

Wasn't that your ilk?

Considering how most of the NKVD & Cheka were members of your tribe, your tribe should be taking the blame for any of the misdeeds and atrocities committed during the times of communism.

Bolsheviks stole my families horses & grain. I want reparations from Israel.

America should first and foremost look out for America's interests.

If that means cutting the funding of certain nation states that collect billions in aid, so be it.

Attached: IMG_7812.jpg (679x1024, 150K)

>Mostly a nationalist nation

Untrue but not quite how we think, they're soviet minded nationalistic instead of ethnic

She looks like a coal burner. But the answer is friend.

In border-less world there are no foes.

I support Russia and Putin

fren

Attached: frens.gif (498x345, 250K)

I have met only one russian in my life and he was based as fuck
and all the poles chat shit about them which confirms them to be based

Attached: 1553121107299.gif (320x240, 2.09M)

only time will tell. least they will be close enough to help out when it gets rolling here.

they should be an ally against places like china and israel.

>biggest muslim population in Europe
>it's easier to get into Russia from stans than to get to UK from Pakistan
At least there are no affirmative actions, but that's just cause they don't really need it to compete with local low iq alcoholics on the labor market.

Let's see... Majority white, mostly conservative, love guns, love drinking, tough as nails, hate faggots and do not trust shitskins.

I'd trade all of our degenerate worthless "American" liberals for them any day.

Interesting, didn't know this

Any enemy of ZOG is a friend of mine